French Canadian Femdom: Dagmar

Story Info
Mademoiselle Genevieve strap-on fucks Kamal Obeid.
1.1k words
2.14
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

From the moment Kamal Obeid arrived in Ontario, Canada, from his homeland of Mauritania, he'd been fascinated by the wanton sexuality of white women. This curiosity led Kamal to consume a lot of interracial porn and along the way, he discovered the world of BDSM. The practice of pegging, where women wear strap-on dildos and fuck men with them, turned Kamal on immensely. The African Muslim stud has been curious about white femdom and interracial pegging for a long time. This is where Mademoiselle Genevieve comes in. This white lady loves domination and only fucks men of color. How cool is that? Kamal is a lucky man!

"Just relax, my dear, the strap-on only looks painful," Mademoiselle Genevieve teased Kamal Obeid as she lubricated his ass. The big and tall, dark-skinned African Muslim man braced himself for what was to come. He was on all fours on the lady's bed, and it seemed too late to turn back now. After weeks of chatting online, Kamal drove from the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to the isolated, rural community of Dagmar, Ontario, to meet with Mademoiselle Genevieve. The middle-aged white lady's kinky talk and sultry voice had Kamal convinced that he was in for some sexy, wicked fun. Mademoiselle Genevieve turned out to be one twisted bitch...

Without further ado, Mademoiselle Genevieve gripped Kamal's hips and thrust the dildo up his ass. That's right, the short, plump, red-haired and green-eyed French Canadian lady is totally pegging the big black man and it's a beautiful thing. There are lots of white women who enjoy pegging black men and Mademoiselle Genevieve is one of them. Kamal groaned as Mademoiselle Genevieve began fucking the hell out of him. A lot of black men want to get fucked by white women, but Mademoiselle Genevieve is into a whole new ball game...

"Oh fuck, it's big," Kamal said, and he stroked his big black cock as Mademoiselle Genevieve thrust the dildo into his ass. Mademoiselle Genevieve grinned as she fucked Kamal's ass. Truth be told, Kamal's dick was a lot bigger than Mademoiselle Genevieve's dildo. Hmm, some men can dish it out really well but can they take it? In the basement of Mademoiselle Genevieve's farm, located in the town of Dagmar, Ontario, things were taking a decidedly kinky turn. Mademoiselle Genevieve felt her pussy get wet as she buggered Kamal with her strap-on dildo. The matronly French Canadian dame has always had a thing for black men, and now she gets to have her way with one.

"Oh come on, Kamal, you've always wanted to fuck a white lady, now's your chance," Mademoiselle Genevieve teased him. When Kamal didn't respond fast enough, Mademoiselle Genevieve slapped his cute black ass. Kamal gasped as Mademoiselle Genevieve bucked her hips, sinking the dildo into the depths of his ass. Mademoiselle Genevieve watches a lot of interracial porn and in those movies, it's always some overly endowed black man fucking a silly white chick in every hole she's got. Well, this French Canadian dame thought she'd flip the script...

"Hmm," Kamal said, and he grunted as Mademoiselle Genevieve stepped it up, thrusting the dildo into his ass. As Mademoiselle Genevieve fucked Kamal with the dildo, the business end of it rubbed against her clitoris, stimulating her quite nicely. Mademoiselle Genevieve licked her lips and closed her eyes as she fucked Kamal. This was quite exciting for her on so many levels. At the age of fifty three, the happily divorced French Canadian dame is exploring her sexuality and her fondness for kink and BDSM. No shame in her game...

"Do you enjoy it, Kamal? I want this to be fun for you as well," Mademoiselle Genevieve asked, and Kamal mumbled an answer. Mademoiselle Genevieve opened her eyes and continued to fuck Kamal with her strap-on dildo. The first person whom she ever pegged was an Indian guy named Dhaliwal, a tall, bearded, brown-skinned and dark-haired gentleman with a deep voice. Mademoiselle Genevieve had a lot of fun pegging Dhaliwal, whose wife Simran is apparently boring in the sack, leading him to look elsewhere. Mademoiselle Genevieve has been hooked into pegging men of color ever since...

"It feels good," Kamal admitted, speaking loud and clear for a change, and Mademoiselle Genevieve grinned, pleased by his choice of words. For the sultry small-town lady, part of the fun is overcoming the cultural and religious barriers that prevent men of color from exploring kink and BDSM with white women. Mademoiselle Genevieve has always been fond of men of color, but their reluctance to explore femdom has annoyed her in the past. Indeed, this was one of many reasons why Mademoiselle Genevieve divorced her former husband, a Filipino pastor named Joseph Ragpala. Sometimes, what's done is simply done...

"Let's try something new," Mademoiselle Genevieve suggested, and the super horny Kamal was all for it. Leaving the dildo in Kamal's ass, Mademoiselle Genevieve undid the strap. Kamal was quite surprised as Mademoiselle Genevieve grabbed his big black dick and stroked him. Winking at Kamal, Mademoiselle Genevieve took his dick into her mouth. At the same time, Mademoiselle Genevieve thrust the dildo into Kamal's ass. With the lady's mouth on his dick and her dildo up his ass, Kamal was dangerously close to cloud nine.

"Hmm, that feels good," Kamal groaned, and Mademoiselle Genevieve proceeded to give him the deep throat treatment. The chubby, sexy French Canadian lady is the proud owner of the Throat-A-Nator Model 7000, which could give a dead man an erection. Mademoiselle Genevieve engulfed Kamal's huge black cock in her mouth while thrusting the dildo into the depths of his ass. Serviced at both ends, Kamal moaned and groaned, and Mademoiselle Genevieve felt his big black cock grow super hard in her mouth. The French Canadian lady had the African Muslim stud right where she wanted him.

"Cum for me," Mademoiselle Genevieve paused to tell Kamal, who nodded. As Mademoiselle Genevieve resumed deep throating Kamal's huge black cock, she felt him throbbing in her mouth. Moments later, Kamal cried out as he came. Mademoiselle Genevieve's magical throat received a torrent of cum as Kamal blasted her mouth with his manly seed. Mademoiselle Genevieve, a frugal woman by nature, swallowed Kamal's seed without spilling a single drop. Smiling at Kamal, Mademoiselle Genevieve licked his dick before pulling the dildo out of his ass.

Following their kinky fun, Mademoiselle Genevieve and Kamal Obeid took a shower together and then parted ways. As Kamal drove from the City of Dagmar, Ontario, back to Ottawa, he was all smiles. At this point, the curvy French Canadian dame has pegged an Indian man, an African Muslim man and several other minority men. After Kamal's departure, Mademoiselle Genevieve started chatting up a young Ojibwe fellow named Mason, a student at Humber College in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Wondering what it would be like to peg a Native American man, Mademoiselle Genevieve began seducing Mason...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers