All Comments on 'Fresh Meat Pt. 01'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

love the story can't wait for the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really not much into the brutal non-con, but great story anyway.

A femboy going in a futa infested place and being ogled is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more!

Chris_TeeChris_Teeover 1 year ago

I love the work you put in to giving the characters some depth and a strong storyline. Sex scenes are always better that way and yours were awesome! Truly enjoyed the read

dimmy05dimmy05over 1 year ago

Oh my fucking god! I can’t wait for the continuation! Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Femboy in futa prison, very nice

Jade298Jade298over 1 year ago

Awesome story! Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This looks good so far. The mysterious patch and the body-stocking made me optimistic that this isn't a simple prison story and you'll come up with some interesting features and developments. Looking forward to seeing which fetishes will appear and what twists there will be to this prison. Looking forward to more futa on futa action as well, since it doesn't sound sustainable for a whole prison to sate their lust with one boy. A prison full of insatiable futanari can be an experimentation ground for all sorts of things: disciplinary behavioral correction programs, mental programming, futuristic sex technology, body-changing chemicals and even specialized sex toys. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do have to say that futanari bottoming reluctantly or against their will is very rare, especially to other futanari, so I appreciate it. Also hoping against hope that this is a full package futanari story. The clues say otherwise, but I don't get why people remove the female genitalia when it's half of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, "Futa and the Femboy," that's the name of my band!!! You're looking at a lawsuit!!!!

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 1 year ago

the thing that gets me is if kim wants alex why doesn't she do what sonya did and pair them up so their partners or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping the mysterious Patch that Alex is compatible with makes pregnancy possible. Futa-on-male is already hot, but femboy mpreg would make this story something truly special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vulgar & sickening..Sorry folks..to raw for my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is ... Dark, you really like to lean into the "this is rape and everyone's a piece of shit" theme. Little too dark for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter

Bottom4CockBottom4Cockover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Chapter 2 this is a hot story.

FlipaBaka69FlipaBaka69over 1 year ago

You had me until the "he tries to save his friend from being raped, but fails and just...gives up" part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm fine with the rape scenes as long as we stay in the rape fantasy fetish territory. As in it's fine if there are no depressing consequences, the perpetrators don't go into realistic torture territory, and the victims aren't realistically physically or mentally suffering and preferably even enjoying it despite themselves. Basically, horny sadistic/masochistic fantasy = good and fun; sadistic gritty realism = bad and depressing.

@FlipaBaka69 LOL, what do you mean "just gives up"? He was physically stopped from helping by an adversary far superior in size and strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really looking forward to the next part. Omfg so hot from this read

BeatPrayLoveBeatPrayLoveover 1 year ago

This was definitely harsh but I love it. That's 2/2 stories of yours so far that I'm dying to continue reading.

ReadTewMuchReadTewMuchover 1 year ago

Interesting scenario but the rape was too much and the main character being a pathetic little bitch just isn’t for me. Reminds me of a cuck story where people get some kind of thrill out of the main character always getting shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! There aren't enough stories where futas are heartless and cruel. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like Kim so aggressive hope she takes Alex in the next one😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape isn't for me, but nice writing. I liked the setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved ur story an cant wait to read more

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Good work 3LG! I think You’ve got what it takes to be great writers. There are literally thousands of authors here who, try though they may, will never have your natural talent.

I like how you have used the Futa fantasy and made it a kind of metaphor for all us men who claim we’re not gay, yet we love Shemales if for no other reason than they have cocks we want suck and feel deep in our asses if that makes any sense.

You cleverly ended it with many an unanswered question(s), and plenty of room for additional character development of Kim, Lisa and Sonya. I will read the next chapter tomorrow.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

The story is good and detail but so far left. I get what it's about and the type of story it is but it's so far from reality that it's can be hard to get into. Most with 13" cocks, need sex 12 times a day and the one rape is not going to bust up after a month. No one butt goes back after 12 fucks with a 13" cock daily. Alex has bi will to fight at all, if he has given in this easy then how is another chapter gonna go. Would have been great with more fight, him rooming with Lisa. And a prison private or not that allow rape and no one has reported this upon release. Prison prison has rules too even if they turn an eye sometime but to ignore rape beside them is not a turn on. To have the guard and Dr in on it just through it off.

Client8Client86 months ago

Seriously sadistic, not my taste

curious4cockcurious4cock3 months ago

So hot! I can't wait to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just an fyi, the saying is "for all intents and purposes," not "for all intensive purposes."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES