Fresh Meat Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex learns that in the cell block no one is safe.
17.4k words
4.77
24.6k
77

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is purely fiction and all characters are over the age of 18.

Warning: This chapter does contain Non Consensual sex scenes. If that's not to your liking then I understand. For the people who do read this chapter I hope you guy's enjoy it and give me some honest feedback.

Also as an FYI this is pretty much the upper limit of how harsh and rough any of my NonCon stories will ever go. It was fun to write but I'll definitely be dialing it back for future stories. I'm not saying this category won't ever come back just not to this degree.

***************

-The Elevator

The guard looked at Alex with a look of utter disappointment. He'd never seen such a feminine man before and in his eyes Alex was a blemish on the masculine pride that all men shared. He wanted to give Alex an earful on how to be a proper man and how he should conduct himself. He was about to speak when he noticed how scared Alex was. His disappointment turned into sympathy after realizing that Alex was young enough to be his son. So he decided to answer any questions he knew Alex had. He figured Alex should at least have a better understanding of what he was getting into or rather what was about to get into him.

"You....Uh...Have anything you wanna know, kid?"

Alex looked at the guard with his puppy dog eyes and felt grateful that someone would finally give him some answers. Everyone from his lawyer to Dr.Hall had either lied or had been cryptic with him. He was grateful that at least one person would give him the answers he needed to put his mind at ease. Even if it was for a brief moment.

"Y-Yeah I.....I do."

"Fire away, kid. This elevator's slow so we have about 3 minutes until we reach the third floor."

"O-Okay. Um....Oh, so what's the deal with this place? It can't just be a prison, it's way too nice and high tech."

"On paper it's your standard prison for special women but in actuality it doubles as a rehabilitation center and research lab. Pretty much all the ladies are in here because at one point their urges got the better of them and they lost control. We do our best to help them learn how to keep it in check and manage it but most don't really care. They just do their time and go back to their lives of fucking people with tight holes. Some actually show progress in how they manage their urges. They still fuck like animals but they keep their urges under control. Well for the most part at least. That's the rehabilitation part."

"And the research?"

"Well women as horney as them can literally fuck for hours, so finding something or someone that can handle their crazy libidos is pretty damn hard. Which is why Dr.Hall experiments to find the best solution."

"B-But that's sick. Human experimentation is illegal. Like.......Everywhere."

"Easy, kid. They're not experimenting on the inmates but rather people in the special program like yourself who agreed to it. That patch you got on is experimental tech and before you ask, no I don't know what it does. I've seen pills that make tits grow, cock rings that can stop a person from cumming on command, lube that makes a person over 10 times more sensitive to stimulation, hell I've heard there's even a serum that makes the ladies cum almost double what they already do. Like they already don't cum buckets and make huge messes for the janitors. If it involves sex and could help these special women stop getting arrested, then trust me they've made it."

"Then how come I've never heard of any of those things. You'd think stuff like that would sell like crazy. Especially to people who have sex often. Stuff like this would be a goldmine for pornstars."

"That's because it's only on a pick basis. Dr.Hall picks individuals she deems have made progress but since a vast majority of the ladies don't even try to control their urges, most of her experiments sit in storage collecting dust. If you behave yourself and meet the requirement for early release she might give you something too."

Alex was absorbing all the information he'd just heard. The facility he was in was also a research facility that aimed to make the perfect sex toy's and partners for these women in an effort to keep them out of prison. Not to mention that Alex now realized that not only was he a hot piece of ass to the inmates but he was also Dr.Hall's lab rat.

'Is that why she was so excited for me to be here? I'm the only guy in here so she probably thinks that with a few experiments I'll become an ideal...hole...for these women.'

Suddenly there was a loud buzz and Alex noticed that they had finally reached the third floor. The guard took his radio and called for control to open the door.

"Control, open elevator door 1. I have 1 new inmate that I'm dropping off."

"Understood, stand by."

Both of them waited for the heavy metal doors of the elevator to open. Alex stared at the floor and twiddled with his fingers. He was nervous, very nervous. He knew the fate that awaited him and was still trying to formulate a plan to save his ass but he couldn't think of anything good. Every scenario he thought of ended the same with his big white buttcheeks spread apart and a huge cock plunged into his virgin ass.

The clucky doors slowly screeched apart as if he were in a horror movie and when they fully opened Alex got his first look at his new home.

- The Recreational Center

Alex had thought the elevator would take them straight to the cell block but was surprised to see that they were in the recreational area instead. There was gym equipment, a couple pool tables, a basketball court, and to his surprise there was even a fully automated spa. Overall it was very nice and looked on par with some of the expensive hotels he'd seen online. His eyes wandered around the room before they landed on a woman who was relaxing at the spa. She was completely naked and was laying down on a massage table. The table had a hole for her huge cock to hang through.

The woman's eyes were closed while a pair of soft mechanical hands were working the knots out of the woman's back. She reached forward and pressed a button on the side of the table causing a single mechanical hand to pop out from underneath the table. It slowly stroked her cock and occasionally went up to cup her balls causing her to start dripping precum. Alex would have stood there all day and watched her if it wasn't for the line of impatient looking women that caught his attention.

They were all waiting to use a machine in the corner of the room by the spa. The line itself was quite diverse with multiple ethnicities and people of various sizes but there were two commonalities amongst all of them. They were all sporting painfully hard erections and their balls all looked quite full.

The guard instructed him to keep moving and Alex was more than happy to oblige. The direction they needed to walk would allow him to see what all these futas were waiting for. As he got closer to the front, he was able to get a clear view of the machine and his mouth fell open in shock.

The machine that they were all waiting to use was a large silicone sex doll that came equipped with a vagina, a butthole, a huge pair of stripper tits, and a fat pair of lips. The woman using it had a pair of virtual reality goggles on and was no doubt seeing a sexy woman in front of her. She was hammering her cock into the doll's pussy with a crazed frenzy and had worked up a sweat doing so. She was in whatever fantasy the goggles had placed her in and Alex could tell by the way her balls twitched that she was loving every moment of it.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Ugh, yeah! Take it, bitch! Take this dick while your cuck of a husband watches!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Ugh, fuck! G-Gonna cum. Gonna nut in this pussy and knock you up in front of Mr.Limp Dick in the corner."

"*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Alex watched as the belly of the silicon sex doll started to swell and continued to do so until the woman was finished. She had just dropped a massive load into the doll and made it look like it was towards the end of the first trimester.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Get a good look, cuck boy. That was a real load. Nice and thick, not that weak watery shit that leaks out of your tiny cock. Whew, your wifes pussy was fucking tight. Sucks for you that she'll never be the same again. That tiny pin dick you got is gonna feel like it's in a cave if she ever let's you fuck her again. Now be a good husband and come clean your wife up."

The woman took the VR goggles off and placed them on top of the silicone torso. She then extracted her cock causing her thick cum to slowly ooze out of the pussy she'd just bred. She admired her work for a moment before pressing a red button on the side of the machine. A nozzle was inserted into the hole she just came in. It sucked all her cum out and then proceeded to rinse it with a cleaning solution. When the cleaning procedure was done a loud buzzer went off and the next person started their turn.

A white woman walked forwards. Alex estimated her cock to be around 10 inches, which thanks to Dr.Hall he now knew was average for a futa but huge by anyone else standards.

She put the goggles on and pressed a button on the side of it.

"Computer, play scene 15. Private confessions with a sexy nun."

Alex watched as this new woman lined her cock with the doll's butthole and let it rest there.

"Hi sister! I...I've been a very bad girl. I need your help to repent and release all my pent up sins. There's only one chair in this booth so you'll have to sit on my lap. Your veil getting caught on the chair, sister. Why not pull it above your waist? You're not wearing any underwear? That's fine, it's just us....girls....in here. Thaats right. Take a seat on my lap aaaaaand...."

*POP*

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Oh yeah! A nun with a fat ass is so fucking sexy! OoOoH I can't wait to use those tits and bust a nut on your face. Today you'll be covered in my blessing!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Alex was left stunned by the scene in front of him. So much so he didn't even register the fact that his own tiny cock had shown signs of getting erect.

"W-What the fuck?"

The guard noticed Alex staring with confusion written all over his face and felt somewhat obligated to give him some answers.

"Yeah, that's what you'll be replacing if you don't get claimed by anyone."

"But why don't they just...y'know....fuck each other. They're all gorgeous and have great bodies."

"Weird, huh? They'll fuck anyone they find attractive for hours on end but the idea of fucking each other is a turn off for them. It's the one thing they all agree on."

"B-But in the bathroom at the medical wing Sonya...."

"Yeah, that was on the more extreme end of things. They usually get off using the machine but in some cases when the line's too long they'll help each other out. They might jerk off with each other, maybe give each other a hand job sometimes, and on really rare occasions like today a blowjob might happen."

"That wasn't a blowjob. Sonya forced Lisa to suck her cock."

"Not against the rules, kid. Shit like that happens once in a blue moon but like I said them fucking each other is something that I've never seen or even heard a rumor about in my 5 years working here. I'm not saying it's never gonna happen, just that it's never been recorded in the past 30 some years this facility's been open. Speaking of which, Dr.Hall told me to give some kind of special lotion to that girl who was in the bathroom earlier."

"You mean Sonya?"

No, the red head. Said something about her and Sonya being great research material. I dunno. I'll stop by the medical wing to pick up the lotion later. Anyway it's best we keep it moving. Rather not be here when all the ladies notice you and go into a frenzy."

They both continued walking until they made it to a junction where all 3 cell blocks met. Cell block "A" was for new inmates, "B" was general population, and "C" was for couples. Since none of the ladies fucked each other or really got close to one another in that manner "C" was completely vacant.

The guard marked on his tablet that Alex was at the junction and told him that he was to walk the rest on his own. Alex felt more nervous than a kid trying to order food on his own for the first time. He did not want to be left by himself outside of his cell but the look the guard gave him, told him that he didn't have a choice. Alex had done what he could to mentally prepare himself to be alone but he did have one last thing to ask the guard.

"B-Before you go, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, kid what is it?"

"I see the way you look at the women here. W-Why do you hate them?"

"Long story story short, my wife went on a girls trip with our new neighbor Sarah from down the street. When she came back she started packing her stuff and moved in with Sarah. A couple days later I got a package from Sarah and when I opened it it was a framed picture of my wife. She was on her back with a huge cock in between her boobs and her face was covered in cum. In the corner of the photo was Sarah smiling at the camera holding my wife's wedding ring covered in cum."

"........."

"Y'know we have a 19 year old daughter who's the spitting image of her mother and is coming back from college tomorrow. I said no but for some reason my Sarah really wants her to stay at her house. She ruined my marriage and now she wants to play step mom with my daughter. Sorry I went on a rant there, does that answer your question?"

"I....I'm sorry. I didn't...."

"Not your fault kid. See ya around and do your best to keep them off you."

The guard walked away and Alex could see his posture begin to sulk and radiate a deep sadness. He clearly brought up a touchy subject and felt bad for making him talk about it. Alex had a pretty good hunch as to why his neighbor Sarah wants his daughter to stay with her. He was willing to bet money that the guard's daughter would soon get very acquainted with his neighbor's rather sizable phallus. She took the man's wife and now had plans to fuck his daughter. He was going to tell the guard but Alex figured it was best not get involved in such a family drama.

With his only protection now gone, Alex took a deep breath to steel himself.

'Okay! You got this. Just keep walking until you get to your cell. Simple.'

He looked down the hallway of cells and began his walk down Cell block "A".

- Cell Block A

To Alex's surprise it was rather calm and very quiet. Almost eerily so. He saw a few inmates sitting in their cells and conversing with each other and even saw a few people peacefully sleeping but for the most part Cell block "A" seemed to be safe. Which was fine with him since it meant he could walk to his cell without any issues arising.

As Alex continued walking he noticed a pair of cum drenched panties in the doorway of a cell to his right. He didn't think anything of it until he got closer and heard the faint sound of someone crying. It wasn't any of his business and knew he should hurry to his cell but his curiosity got the better of him. He tiptoed next to the door to not alert anyone of his presence and peeked inside. He saw a woman laying on her stomach, hog tied to the bed. Her arms and legs were each tied to one of the corners of the bed.

'I...I shouldn't...but she's......Ah fuck it!'

Alex quickly slipped inside the cell and hid behind the open closet door. He wanted to get closer and try to get a better understanding of the situation in front of him. He wondered who the poor woman was and what she had done to deserve this. He couldn't see her face because she had a sleeping mask on and had her head turned away from him but her body looked familiar. Especially her big bubble butt. It was bright red and looked sore from the harsh spanking she no doubt recently had. Alex could even faintly make out the handprints on her butt all the way from the closet door.

He heard the bathroom door open and crouched down to further hide himself, hoping that it would be enough to conceal him. It seemed to work but his heart dropped when he saw who exited the bathroom. From the bright lights emanating from the lavatory emerged Sonya. Alex immediately recounted the events that happened in the medical wing and his eyes snapped back to the woman on the bed.

'Oh god! That girl on the bed must be Lisa. The red hair, the sleeping mask, and the big butt. How could I be so stupid? Oh no, that means Sonya's gonna.....'

Sonya's cock was solid as a rock and bounced in front of her with every step she took. Alex could see the wide smile on her face that was filled with excitement and a hunger for Lisa's ass. She hopped on the bed and straddled the back of Lisa's legs. Her cock hovered just above the poor girl's plump ass and it glistened from the copious amount of lube that covered its entire length. Sonya spread Lisa's buttcheeks and drooled on her soon to be deflowered butthole.

She then reached forward and grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed. She slid it underneath Lisa's waist making her butt pop up more for easy access and Alex could see her licking her lips at the sight beneath her. Sonya was radiating an aura similar to that of an apex predator that had just caught its prey. It frightened Alex so much that he dared not move an inch from behind the door.

Lisa was visibly shaking and Alex heard her speak for the first time since he started watching. She was so scared that he could hear the fear and desperation in her voice. It crushed Alex as she started begging because he knew in his heart it would do Lisa little good.

"S-Sonya, please. I'll.....I'll suck your dick! I'll suck it anytime you want. I'll do anything! J-Just leave my ass alone."

"And why would I do that?"

"B-Because...I'm a futa too. W-We only fuck other people."

"You're a Futa? Please, with a dick that size you barely count as one of us."

"F-Fuck you! I'm as much of a futa as anyone else in here. This....This is wrong, futa don't fuck each other."

"I could care less about shit like that. Did you really think you could walk around with an ass this fat and expect me to not bury my cock in. I'm gonna use your tight hole to empty my balls and turn you into a my bottom bitch!"

"N-No! No Please!"

"Get ready slut because once we start you'll never get to top ever again. I'm gonna stretch that tight ass open and feed you every fucking inch of my....Oooh this just got so much better."

Suddenly Alex felt a strong gaze land on him. He felt as if he was just turned to stone by Medusa. He prayed he was wrong but slowly looked up to confirm his growing suspicion.

Sonya was looking directly at him through the slits in the closet door.

She seemed ecstatic that he was there to witness Lisa's final moments before she was turned into another futa's cock sleeve.

She gave him an evil smile and said hello by waving her cock at him. She then kneaded a handful of Lisa's ass and gave herself a couple slow strokes before she wedged her huge cock between Lisa's buttcheeks. Sonya kept her eyes on Alex and started hotdogging Lisa's big bubbly cheeks. She was enjoying the sensation of Lisa's soft buns against her cock so much that she started leaking precum like a loose faucet. Within a couple seconds the valley between Lisa's cheeks became slick with precum and Alex watched as Sonya slowed her thrusting to a stop.

Sonya slid her cock back until the fat head was resting on Lisa's butthole and her whole body tensed up when she felt the tip of Sonya's spear on her back door. Sonya leaned forwards to speak into Lisa's ear while never breaking eye contact with Alex.

"Are you scared, Lisa?"

"Y-Yes! P-Please, let me go!"

"Mmm, I could tell. Your pretty little star's been clenched extra tight this whole time."

Lisa lost it and started yelling at Sonya. Her voice was still trembling with fear but also filled with anger because of how Sonya was pretending to not know why she was so afraid.