All Comments on 'Fresh Meat Pt. 02'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup definitely too violent.

Loved how Big Mandy turned it into a more pleasurable experience!

And yay! Alex might finally feel loved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude not trying to bash and you were kinda upfront with the warning but i really hope Lisa's situation improves, I'm kinda rooting for her and i hope she can turn things around somehow maybe Alex's experiments can domehow result in a happy ending for her idk

kindzazakindzazaover 1 year ago

Black eyes look more harmonious than blue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

personally, i feel like alex should've gotten claimed by kim. i had a strong feeling you were going to add mandy in this part, but i do feel like maybe they could try and work together to overthrow mandy as an act of vengeance. but you could have kim fuck alex behind mandys back and try and have her claim him like that.

BoblewisBoblewisover 1 year ago

Definitely a lot of non consent and heavy rape but it was a great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was fireeeeee. I loved it and love the way its going. I know this is your second chapter in like 10 days, but I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it an waiting to find out if alex gets some hugh cock he wont's so badly

XamdXamdover 1 year ago

I'm fine with rape fantasy I'm more annoyed that we've had 10 pages of teasing futa on male but only getting futa on futa

Come on, get to the fuckin futa on male already.

HolyHollowHolyHollowover 1 year ago

Love non-con. There isn't enough futa rape these days, I kinda wish it was still Kim going for Alex instead of Mandy

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 1 year ago

Fantastic. Non-con is hottest to me when there are a forced orgasms. You've set up so many hot scenarios. I can't wait for Alex to get his butt busted open, but I'm also hoping we start to see FUTA on futa get even more popular in this prison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story Again. Just a quick question how many Part do you plan to make ? because it's seems it can be really long but at the same time reall quick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm absolutely loving this. This is such a rare type of story and one I really love. It ticks so many boxes: all the futanari are tops, they vie for dominance with each other, and the bottom's body ends up loving it despite themselves. And this is so far at exactly the level of sadism and masochism that fun and not over the top. Can't wait to see what more you have in store and where the plot-points you established will lead. Hope the hero won't be the only one wearing sexy specialized clothes now that the prison has a few more bottoms. Can't wait to read about what interesting experiments the warden has in store too. Will it be tech, chemical, sci-fi brainwashing? Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just realized that we're missing out on a lot of inner dialog and feelings between sex participants because we see it from a perspective of an outside viewer (Alex). It looks like Alex is going to participate in sex next chapter, but I really wish we'd know how those futa girls feel. Any chance of some scenes for the futa perspective in the future? Or a story with a futa protagonist, perhaps?

bellaco01bellaco01over 1 year ago

Loved it! Can't wait for the Futa on male action. I don't know if Alex is ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that the "futa don't fuck futa" rule was just made to be broken ;)

Hope Sonya started a trend and more futas fight for dominance in the prison, I mean what else is prison porn for? :D But also cute feeble things like Lisa and our protagonist get plucked too ofc.

Anyway great story, I especially love your sex scenes. Very vocal, hot dialogue, just very detailed, sexy and long like all things should be ;)

Can't wait for part three to see Alex finally get his and what Big Mandy has in mind for the locked up trio, probably a bitch hierarchy with her on top in every sense :P

anon2323ganon2323gover 1 year ago

Pretty lame and predictable.

what a waste of a good set up.

Shy1oShy1oover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story, but the stuff with Lisa is a turn off for me, I enjoy noncon stuff, but it feels too mean spirited and cruel for me. Still rated 5 stars though.

Corruption1Corruption1about 1 year ago

Excellent. I can see this is an perfect setup for improvement of the lives and behavior of the futas. I'll be reading everything I can of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES