Fresh Meat Pt. 03

Story Info
Alex brings out a different side of Mandy and Kim.
22.1k words
4.74
19.4k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. This story is purely a work of fiction.

PSA: Hey guys this is the final chapter to the series. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and I wanted to thank you for your honest feedback. I read all the comments and it's helped me develop my writing to better convey certain aspects of the stories I write. I'm gonna take a break for about 2 weeks so I don't get burned out on writing. I already have the next story in mind and if I have some spare time I'll try to drop a short story to keep you guys entertained.

Also I apologize for any typos you might see in this story. My Mac book crashed and set me back by about 3 editing sessions. I'd be more than happy to go back and proof read it again but works had me pretty busy as of lately. I'll be sure to save more frequently in the future to avoid this from happening again.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my stories and as always enjoy.

******************************

Alex had his eyes closed and was eagerly lapping at the fresh cream flowing out of Kim's ass. If this was the version of himself from before he stepped foot in this prison then he had no doubt he'd have been absolutely disgusted but at the current movement that just wasn't the case. He'd felt as if a massive weight had been lifted off his shoulders after coming to terms with who he was. He was smart and usually felt accomplished whenever he was praised for his ability to make money. However, at the current moment he felt that this was his true calling. To serve his mistress and bring her pleasure. In return she would treat him well and he would be rewarded but more than that he would finally feel the love that he craved for so long.

As Alex was eating his meal, Mandy stood behind him and marveled at the two white globes in front of her. Alex's ass was beyond anything she had ever seen. The roundness of his cheeks along with how it jiggled with minimum effort caused her mouth to start salivating but there was more to it than just lust.

All of her other pets were nothing but holes she could use to relieve herself of the blue balls and urges futas had. Mandy would use them until they either broke or she found someone better but Alex was different. No one could match his beauty or his seductive body and he wasn't likely to break either because she didn't want him to. For the life of her she just couldn't understand why she cared for Alex when she never cared for anyone before. Emotions were a thing that futas just didn't express. Yet Mandy was staring intently at Alex's ass wondering why she felt butterflies in her stomach and got upset at the thought of a random futa taking him.

'He looks absolutely beautiful and his ass is out of this world. I know I told him to be my good girl but...maybe he can be more than that. Am I really falling for him? Am I in.....No! We...Futas don't feel that way about their pets. He's my property and he's just here to bring me pleasure."

She slowly ran her fingers between his cheeks and began massaging Alex's butthole. The sudden sensation caused him to momentarily stop his feast but Mandy quickly put his mind at ease. She was his mistress and was going to make sure Alex understood his role. She planned on fucking him all night to drive home the fact that he was her obedient slut but the more she looked at him the more conflicted she became.

"D-Don't worry, Alex. Your mistress is...is going to take very good care of you."

Alex wanted to just focus on the wonderful feeling of having his ass played with but his mistress had given him a task and he wasn't going to disappoint her. He went back into Kim's ass and was actively sticking his tongue inside to scoop out more of the tasty cream he loved. The rich flavor assaulted his taste buds and sent a pleasure filled shock up his spine throwing his brain into a euphoric state. Yet through the cum induced haze he was in, one thing was bothering him.

'Mandy's acting weird. It's almost like...she's nervous or something. Her hand feels shaky and unsteady whenever she touches me. It's not my place to question her. Let me just focus on this delicious.....'

Suddenly his internal monologue was broken when the legs on either side of him began to slowly move. The owner of the buttcheeks his face was currently buried in had begun to show signs of waking up.

"W-What happ.....oooooh, that....that feels good."

Kim had finally woken up and was greeted with the wonderful sensation of someone's tongue in her ass. Alex felt Mandy's fingers leave his butt. He wanted her to continue but knew she would return to him when she was ready. His role in life now was to pleasure her and obey her commands.

Out of his peripheral vision he could see her walk over to sit on the other side of the bed next to Kim's head. He could see that the confidence she had been radiating before had returned. The question on Alex's mind was whether or not it would wane again but at least for the moment Mandy seemed to be her usual self again.

Mandy used the corner of the bed covers to wipe the cum off of Kim's face and proceeded to have the conversation that she had mentioned earlier.

"Welcome back, Kim. I hope you don't mind, I put Alex here to work and had him clean you up."

"A-Alex?"

Kim quickly tried getting up to confirm if it was really Alex between her legs but had forgotten how full she was from all of Mandy's cum. The thick baby batter sloshing in her stomach served a painful reminder of how she was brutality beaten and fucked by the current queen of the prison. Mandy helped Kim lay down again and even placed one of the beds soft pillows under her head for comfort. Kim was now fully awake and could see that Mandy had a lot to say to her but was thrown off by how nice she was being.

"Listen, we need to talk. I have an idea that I think you'll like."

Kim was in no position to fight back or show any signs of defiance like before. She was full of cum, with her cock plugged, and tied at the base. A part of her wanted to just ignore Mandy but the truth was that she knew if she did Mandy would make Alex stop. Which was something she really didn't want to happen. This was the first time she experienced such pleasure from her ass and it felt remarkable.

In the end she decided to hear Mandy out despite how suspicious she was of this kind version of the queen.

"O-Okay, I'm.....Oooooooooh Fuuuuuck!"

"He's good, huh?"

"H-He's fantastic. Anyway, I'm listening."

"So here's the deal. We both want Alex and I could keep him for myself but you've grown on me. You're not a pushover like the rest of the women here and I respect that. Not to mention that you're cut above the rest of the women in here. I'm not just talking about your huge cock or that amazing ass. You take good care of yourself and you look really good too."

"......"

Kim didn't say anything and was struggling to maintain eye contact with Mandy. This was the first time anyone had complimented her on her self care and looks. Something she took great pride in. She would never admit it but it felt nice to be more than just a hung futa. Mandy snapped her fingers in front of her, bringing Kim's attention back to her but this time she seemed to be truly listening.

"So here's what I thought of. The 3 of us will be together. The 2 of us will share him, while he does what good girls do best and pleasures us. There are some rules though."

Kim rolled her eyes in annoyance. This was something she should've seen coming but she was too busy trying not to blush at Mandy's complement earlier.

"Rules? Of course there are!"

"Don't get sassy, bitch! I could always tell Alex to stop."

Kim bit her tongue in frustration. As much as it annoyed her she had to yield to Mandy and hold her tongue but in truth it wasn't all bad. Mandy offering to keep her in the fold and share Alex with her was the last thing she expected. First it was the complement and now she was offering to share the prison's grand prize. This wasn't kindness but something deeper and caused her heart to palpate in a way she long thought impossible.

At that moment she began to look inward and wonder about herself.

'M-Maybe I should stop being such a cold bitch. She could have kept Alex to herself but she offered to share him because she knew how badly I wanted Alex. Just...Just hear her out Kim. If the rules are one sided then you know she's full of shit and if they're not.....L-Let me just apologize and hear what she has to say.'

"Im...I'm sorry. Please continue."

"So this is how it goes."

Rule #1 - "Both of us share Alex as equals. In the bedroom or when the 3 of us are alone there's no titles, no superiority, nothing. We're Partners, sisters,....l-lovers.... whatever you wanna call us but we're equals in private."

Rule #2 - "I'm still queen of the prison. So outside in public you listen and do whatever I tell you, however I tell you but I promise you I'll never abuse my status or belittle you but if I give you a command you have to follow it."

Before she could continue Alex interrupted her causing Mandy's train of thought to get derailed. Just hearing his voice was enough to give her a warm feeling and sap the confidence right out of her.

"Excuse me, Mistress Mandy?"

"W-What is it Alex? Is....Is something wrong?"

"N-No, Mistress Mandy. It's just that I finished my reward."

She got up and walked over to inspect the results and felt her heartbeat quicken. Kim's butthole was now shiny and spotless. He had even gone the extra mile and ate the cum that had pooled on the sheets below her.

"G-Good girl. You deserve another reward. J-Just give me a second and I'll have it ready for you. In....In the meantime if you want......you could...y'know....show my ass some love too."

Alex got up with great enthusiasm as he got behind his mistress. He got in close to her ass and could smell the vanilla body wash she used. He took a deep breath to really get a good whiff of the wonderful aroma and Mandy couldn't help but slightly blush at how intoxicated Alex was with her scent.

"Do you like how I smell, Alex?"

"Oh, yes mistress. You smell positively wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like it, maybe next time.....I'll have you wash me. Now be a good girl and please your mistress while I talk to Kim."

He didn't reply and instead started his second meal of ass.

The sensation of Alex devouring her butthole felt absolutely divine. Mandy was so caught off guard by his natural skills that her knees briefly weakened and buckled. In her weakened state she nearly said her thoughts out loud.

"Oooh! Ooooh, Fuck! Y-You really are good at this. Ooooh Alex, I think I lov......"

Mandy caught her tongue before she finished the word. It flew over Alex's head due to how focused he was on the ass in front of him but Kim stared at Mandy with a look of shock. Not because Mandy was about to boldly express her feelings but because her own heart had felt a certain way about him since they met on the bus.

Kim was now lost in her own thoughts once again trying to understand her own emotions.

'Mandy was definitely about to say she loves Alex. A futa expressing her love is.....it just doesn't happen, so why.....why am I......ARGH FUCK!....What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? Wait....there's no way I'm.... Am...Am I jealous?'

Kim had planned on fucking Alex like a whore within the first couple minutes of their interaction on the bus. To her it was purely a physical attraction. He had the best ass she'd ever seen and she had a huge cock to feed it, the math was simple in her mind. Yet she was feeling emotions that she had long thought impossible for her to feel. To be vulnerable on an emotional level was something that she never dared to do but in that moment with not just Alex in front of her but also Mandy she knew the truth.

'Huhhhhh! Maybe that's the problem with us futas. We only ever think with our dicks, so we miss out on....meaningful connections. I can't believe I'm actually feeling this way. A cold bitch like me actually caught feelings for Alex and if I'm being honest.....Mandy...she's really hot and her cock did feel amazing in my ass.'

She wanted more from Alex than to be a person she could fuck. Kim wanted Alex's heart and the fact that Mandy was willing to share meant that there could be something more between the two of them also. Mandy's eyes caught Kim staring at her and she froze in place for a moment thinking her emotional slip had been caught and it indeed was. However Kim gave her a soft and understanding nod which caused Mandy to blush.

"Uh...Uh..A-As I was saying."

Rule# 3 - "This is the last one and it's about us. At least twice a week we'll have a threesome where I'll fuck you again. I...I never fucked another futa before you but you felt so good that I can't let it be a one time thing. If....y'know that's okay with you."

Kim was 100% sure now. Mandy was trying to make something with her and Kim was ready to accept but not all of her was sold. The cold and tough futa she was known for wouldn't let the pain her balls felt go, nor the fact she got her ass fucked.

'Tch, bitch fucked my ass and tried crushing my balls and thinks we're all good now, like.....NO! No more fighting this feeling, no more cold Kim, I...I...I want this. I really want this. I want what mom never gave me.'

A part of Kim's mind almost regressed back into that version of herself but she managed to stop it in its tracks. That cold bully side of her was still inside her and it always would be but that didn't mean she needed to not acknowledge it. It did get her through some of the toughest parts of her life and it would be a disservice to herself to throw it away. So she made up her mind. The rest of the world would still see Kim's cold exterior but Mandy and Alex would be the only two who see this softer side of herself..

This was new and uncharted grounds for her but it was a risk she was willing to take. Kim had never felt this way before but was happy to know that her rough upbringing hadn't killed that part of her heart. In her mind Kim had already agreed to the terms but there was one part that she wanted to amend and she figured that if Mandy was serious about this she'd go along with it.

"Fine but I also get to fuck you. I don't care that you're a futa, I...I know what you're doing and I want you to know that I'm all for it. This isn't how most of us futas act but maybe that's why we never really settle down. So yeah if you can agree to that then I'm all in and you got a deal."

Without any hesitation, Mandy agreed. She had thought there would be push back from a tough and hardcore futa like Kim but she would've never thought that Kim would feel the same. It had all started with Alex. His gorgeous face and highly seductive figure was what attracted the two of them to him but in the end they found a common ground that brought them together on an ever closer level.

"You've got a deal! Now go empty yourself in the bathroom. Alex here did a good job with your ass. He deserves another reward and I know you'll like this one too."

Kim slowly got up and hobbled over to the bathroom causing more cum to leak out of her ass and trickle down the inside of her thighs. Her hand was ready to turn the door handle when she stopped and looked at Mandy with pleading eyes. Alex had his head buried between her buttcheeks and the sound of his makeout session with Mandy's butthole made Kim's balls ache.

"Mandy....C-Can I please take the brush out of my cock and untie the bow. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm getting a serious case of blue balls and it really hurts."

"Y-You don't have to ask my permission for anything. As long as you do.....Ooooh god Alex! Your tongue is magical. Oooh I'm gonna reward you nicely for this. K-Kim just make sure you don't cum right away."

Kim couldn't wait to join them and finally get the release she needed. She went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet to empty herself of the cum Mandy had pumped into her.

While Kim was in the bathroom Mandy was on her stomach enjoying her ass being eaten by Alex. He wasn't just kissing her butthole anymore but actively sliding his tongue inside her in circular motion. He was making sure that every nerve in his mistress's ass got messaged by his tongue.

"Alex, y-you good? You haven't come up....Oh fuuuck that's good...Y-You haven't come up for air since you started."

Alex wanted to keep going and bring pleasure to his mistress but he knew he had to answer. He felt as if his mind was operating in a lust filled haze but he couldn't have been happier. He slowly brought himself to a stop and removed his face from between Mandy's cheeks to answer her.

"I....I'm fine, mistress. I'll do anything to make you feel good."

Mandy sat there for a moment basking in the afterglow of the spectacular rim job Alex had just given her. She desperately wanted him to continue but knew that since it was just the two of them now, it would be a good time to have a serious talk.

"L-Listen Alex. Kim and I have been thinking. We both really li....."

Suddenly Kim cried out from the bathroom and both of them looked at each other with a look of concern.

"FUCK!!! Fuck! Oh fuck, It's almost out! C'mon j-just a bit more and......OH GOD IT'S FINALLY OUT!"

Kim came out of the bathroom covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing hard. Her stomach was flat again from emptying herself but what caught Alex's attention was the toothbrush in her hand. It was covered in cum that was almost as thick as Mandy's. She looked at Mandy with an exhausted facial expression.

"D-Did you...Did you have to put the whole thing in...my cock."

"I uh....I'm really sorry about that. I kinda lost it after you came on me. A-Are we still okay and on the same page."

"Well....I...I got it out, so yeah we're still good. So how is Alex gonna take care of me?"

Mandy looked at her. Kim's balls had grown slightly from their denied release and were pulsing rapidly. The only thing stopping her from cumming was the shoelace she had tied around the base of her cock.

"I see you uh....still kept the shoelace on?"

"Call it a makeshift cock ring. I'm pretty confident in my cock and I usually have enough control to hold my nut in but I'm big enough to admit I wouldn't last long without it."

"Well that's okay because Alex here is a natural. I doubt you'll last long even with it on. Get on the bed and relax. He's about to take you to cloud 9."

Mandy got off her stomach and made Alex take her place. He laid on his back with both women sandwiching him on either side. Mandy put her hand behind his legs and put them on her shoulders, while Kim sat by his head with her cock throbbing next to his face.

He was so excited and was ready to submit to both of them but he had an idea that he knew both women would love.

"Wait mistress. C-Can I do something that I know you would like."

She raised an eyebrow in intrigue and gave him a warm smile before nodding yes.

They both watched as he slowly put both legs behind his head and crossed them, locking them in place. Both women looked at him and then each other. They could see an insatiable hunger burning behind each other's eyes.

"Fuck me, he looks so sexy!"

"So slutty!"

Then as if they read each other's mind they said their thoughts in unison.

"SO BREEDABLE!"

Kim looked and Mandy made sure her turn was secured.

"Mandy I got next after you cum."

"Of course! Just make sure you make him feel good too. A perfect man like Alex deserves nothing less."

Kim started rubbing her cock along the side of his face, while Mandy rubbed her massive cock up and down Alex's torso. Kim had already seen it before but that was in a panicked state from when they fought earlier. Seeing it again in all its glory, she felt a tinge of jealousy well up inside her. She always had the biggest cock wherever she went but that streak had ended today when she met Mandy.