Fresh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she wrapped up her first month of pledging feeling much better about herself and her life. She and Drew were going strong, and once she was in the sorority she would have a great group of girls, a great boyfriend, and no worries in the world.

That night, the pledges served the house girls a delicious feast. The girls ate the delicious meal first, finishing themselves before the pledges were allowed to eat the leftovers. Leah managed to snag a piece of chicken and vegetables, which she had seasoned herself, and had a pleasant dinner.

"Congratulations on your first month of pledging," Ariella said, standing to make a speech. "You bitches have all learned to be subservient and eager sisters in our chapter.

"There's just one thing left for you to do," she continued, "One final task before you can all be full sisters of our chapter."

The room hushed with anticipation. Leah felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"Each of you girls had made an impression on multiple sisters in our group. It's why you were permitted to pledge in the first place. But in particular, each of you has caught the attention of three specific sisters who would love to see you join. All you need to do to graduate is get each of their signatures on your pledge book." Ariella held up a copy of the binder of instructions that each of the girls had been given at the start of pledging.

"If you check your phone, you each should have just gotten the list of your three girls. All you need to do is find them, and do whatever it takes to get their signatures."

Leah opened her email and saw the message, which had hit her inbox just in time.

"Enjoy your night, ladies. I expect some of you will 'graduate' in the next few days!"

The crowd murmured as each girl read her list. Leah scrolled through the introduction, which repeated Ariella's announcement.

Three names for who Leah needed to impress: Mackenzie (easy, they were close friends already), Carly Ling, and Ariella the president herself.

Leah felt a rush of pleasure as she realized how close she was to being a full fledged sister.

The room cleared out, and Leah went to finish her chores. She needed to walk through the garden outside and pick up any trash that was left from the dinner party or from the day's activities. The sun had already set, and Leah picked up the trash bag and metal claw to help her clear the lawn of debris.

It was a beautiful crisp night, and the warm night air didn't bother her exposed skin at all. Sometimes, when it was cold, Leah cursed that she was wearing only a tiny bikini, but right now it felt nice.

As she approached the back wall, she heard a noise at the gate. Turning around, Leah saw a familiar face poking up from the outside: it was her boyfriend Drew!

"Sweetheart!" she yelled, rushing towards him, "What are you doing here? It's late, and past curfew. If the sisters see us talking, I'll get in trouble."

"I had to see you," Drew said, panting and out of breath from the climb to the sorority house. Leah could tell that despite his exhaustion, he was eyeing her exposed body up and down.

"This is just something we have to wear," Leah explained, covering her cleavage and chest with her arms, "All the girls are wearing them."

"That must be a sight," Drew said, and Leah scolded him for that rude comment about other women's bodies.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely, "I just can't help it. It's been days since I had the chance for relief, and seeing you like this, in that amazing bikini, it's gotten me all worked up."

"That's no excuse," Leah said, "You're not supposed to be here. You have to leave."

"Just finish me off real quick, it won't take that long. You wouldn't believe the day I had. Your sorority president, Ariella, she—"

"Hush! You're being too loud. Just shut up and let me think if I'm okay with the idea of you cumming."

Leah looked around to make sure no one was watching.

"Okay, but it has to be quick."

Leah bent down on her knees so her eyes were level with Drew's waist. With her dexterous fingers, she undid his belt and grabbed his pecker from his briefs.

"Oh my," she said, noticing his huge swollen balls, "It really has been a while."

"Please Leah, that feels so good," he begged.

"Drew, the begging is a huge turn off," she said, frustrated, "It's like I'm talking to a little boy instead of a man."

"I'm sorry," he said immediately.

"Don't apologize either," Leah said, getting worked up, "It's so unmanly too!"

"I'll just shut up," Drew said submissively, so obviously dying to get her to jerk him off.

Leah held his short hard prick in her palm. She spit onto the tips of her fingers, and began to stroke down the little shaft.

"Leah!" came a voice from back at the sorority house, "Where did you go? I wanted to talk about the signature."

"Fuck that's Mackenzie," she said, yanking her hand away from her boyfriend's pleading dick.

"I'll have to take care of you another time," she said, standing up and skipping away, "Please just go home. And keep to your promise."

Drew wanted to scream, but instead just meekly folded his erection back into his underwear.

"Goodbye sweetheart!" Leah whispered, "I swear it's almost over."

Chapter 22: Finding Subjects

Leah sat down on Mackenzie's bed. Despite wearing only the tiny metallic bikini, she didn't bother to grab a blanket.

"Excited that recruitment's almost over?" the older girl asked.

"Tell me about it! I miss regular life, having time for Drew, everything!"

"I know, you're so close. And I know that my signature is the first step to getting you there. I'll just need one favor before I can sign off on your book for you."

"Anything for you, Mackenzie," the pledge answered. This girl has been like a sister to her the entire time, not to mention how hot and bothered they would get when they masturbated together at night.

"Okay," she began, "So you know how I mentioned I am doing research on human sexuality for my class? I need your help again collecting data."

"Do you want to measure my heart rate as I cum again?" Leah said, instinctively reaching her hand into her bikini bottoms towards her shaved pussy, "That should be easy—and fun!"

"No, not that," Mackenzie said, "I need your help getting me some male subjects. Two specific ones, actually."

Leah leaned forwards to Mackenzie to listen more closely.

"Remember that guy you hooked up with here, you said he worked at the gym?"

"Oh God," Leah said, rolling her eyes, "Pete. He's such an asshole."

"But you said he was particularly endowed, right?"

"You mean his cock? That thing was huge, completely."

"And Drew's?" Mackenzie asked, "You mentioned it was, uh, less than large?"

"Drew is pretty small compared to a guy like Pete," Leah admitted, "Why?"

"I want you to bring them both in," Mackenzie said, "It's part of my research. Then I'll sign off on your sheet, darling."

Leah didn't want to debate her friend. Pete was an awkward encounter, given the fact that he fucked her face the first night they met. Putting him in the same room as Drew did not seem like a good idea. But Leah did want to join the sorority as soon as possible...

The next day, Leah texted Pete and asked him to come to the sorority house. He showed up in the kitchen with a huge shit eating grin on his face, pulling her bikini-clad body close to him and greeting her with a long kiss on her lips.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically, but she knew she needed a favor from Pete so she didn't give him too much shit.

"What's doing, baby girl? You are sure looking fine in that delicious bikini. Why have you been giving me the cold shoulder every time I see you at the gym?"

"Just been busy," she lied, "And my fitness brain is very focused."

Pete sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter.

"What's up then?" he asked, "You finally come to your senses about that boyfriend of yours?"

"No, it's not that exactly," she began, but got an idea, "But I have a test I want to try, with you and with him."

"A test?" Pete asked, "I like the sound of that."

"I still love him," she said truthfully, but continued with a lie, "And I want to do a bit of an experiment to see what my future might be."

"Experiment! That's some freaky shit."

"If I bring you and him together for the test, will you be a good boy and not tell him about what you and I have done?"

"Ha!" Pete laughed, "I won't tell that white boy shit, if you make it worth my while."

"I promise," Leah said seductively, "It will be." She thought about the advice she got from the baseball Coach: she could use her sexuality to get what she wanted.

"Shit, what about right now?"

Leah hesitated. She kept on her face of seductive interest, even though she felt repulsed.

"What do you want?" she asked, keeping cool.

"I want another one of those magic blowjobs," he said, "I keep thinking about that first time and how deep you were able to take me."

Leah had been so good about not going behind Drew's back. But she needed Pete's cooperation if she wanted to get Mackenzie's signature.

Doing her best sexy seduction, Leah walked slowly towards Pete with her ass swaying in her silver bikini. She ran her fingers through her long wavy hair and pressed herself against Pete's side. Slowly, she slid her ass onto his lap, and sat down so that her slender white body was bouncing on his thigh like a kid visiting Santa.

Pete smoothly reached his hand on her waist, feeling her curves. Leah was doing a job, but she liked the way he touched her. She dug her ass deeper into his crouch, and felt the bulge of his hardening long cock.

Leah continued to gyrate her body against him and to feel his cock grow. Soon, it was as hard and radiating heat onto her through his shorts.

Pete squeezed her thighs and ass cheeks. Leah felt a surge of sensation flood her pussy. Despite the fact that she hated Pete's guts, she was finding herself aroused by his masculine touch.

Pete slid his hand up her flat stomach and under her shiny bikini top. With his other hand, he untied the back, so that it fell forward effortlessly exposing her breasts. With the same dexterity, he tugged at the strings of her bottoms until they too fell open and exposed her body.

Leah was totally naked on his lap, and knew his cock was at its fullest erection. She pressed against it with her ass, and Pete responded but sliding her off her lap and standing up in front of her.

He pressed the very top of her skull downward, so that she was compelled to get down on her knees before him. With one yank, he tugged down his shorts and his thick black cock swung out unexpectedly, hitting Leah on the cheek.

Leah opened her mouth wide, inviting Pete to slide his cock inside. The long black shaft scraped across her tongue as she coated every inch in her thick saliva. Her throat bulged as he continued his invasion of her skull, penetrating as deep as he could go, until his balls were pressing against her chin.

It was the first black dick Leah had taken since Pete had fucked her face a month ago, and Leah was ashamed to admit that she had missed it!

Pete grinned down at the gorgeous young white girl with her throat clogged with BBC.

Without warning, Pete grabbed her by the hair. Leah's eyes widened in surprise, and Pete thrust his hips back and then sharply forward. His long slippery cock unclogged and then slammed back into her pink mouth.

Pete ruthlessly fucked her face. Leah could only gaze up with open eyes as he pounded his dick into her face hole with no concern, like it was a piece of beef.

"Fuck," Pete called under his breath, pounding Leah's face further.

With every thrust, Leah's throat felt the hot slap of Pete's heavy dangling balls. They were chaotically swinging, black and sweaty, and her skin stung with each impact.

Leah tried to tug back, but her hair was firmly in the first of Pete's black hands. The only thing she could do was reach her fingers down between her naked thighs and play with herself, dripping wetness onto the kitchen tile as her sticky throat took more inches of cock.

As he sped up, Leah prepared herself for the pungent taste of his load of cum drenching her throat and mouth. But Pete had other intentions. As swiftly as before, he slammed Leah's chin off his cock, positioning Leah's head so that it was directly at eye level with the dripping wobbling black snake.

Without any touch, it erupted. Jets of white cum splashed onto Leah's eyes, dripping down her frames and onto her cheeks. The pulsing black rod wavered like a tree in a hurricane, swinging low enough to blast Leah's hot breasts and erect nipples in slime.

He continued to shoot her with his load, until it was clumped together in her hair, her nose, and pooling in her toned belly button.

"Fuck you look like a mess," Pete said, laughing some more, "But a freaky chick like you probably likes it."

Leah couldn't even see through the cloud of cum dripping down her fact, but she could notice the vague shape of Pete's prick disappearing back in his shorts.

"When you want to do this experiment?" Pete asked, "You got yourself a willing and well behaved participant."

"I'll text you," Leah said, so that cum dripped into her speaking mouth.

"That's good, baby girl," he said, heading for the door, "You know you look damn good covered in black man's cum like that."

"Thanks," Leah said, sarcastically again, "I'll make sure to remember that when I'm doing my makeup some day."

Chapter 23: Drew's Turn

Having been rebuked in the garden with Leah, Drew was feeling hornier than ever. He woke up the next morning with a visible tent in his duvet, his erection calling out for some attention.

He stuffed it away in his shorts. Even though his balls were swollen and aching, his promise to Leah meant more to him.

Which is why he jumped in alarm when he got a text from her around lunch time.

"Hey sweetie," it began, "I need your help tomorrow with a project for a friend. It's one of the last tasks for my recruitment, and then I'm done with all this nonsense. Can you come by tomorrow morning?"

His heart jumped with joy. It had been such a struggle since Leah began sorority recruitment, and now it was almost over. He just needed to help her friend with this project and he would be one step closer to having a normal relationship.

He showed up at the sorority house dressed in a button down and slacks. He wanted to look good and handsome for Leah, especially after his pathetic begging two nights before.

Drew was greeted at the door by Mackenzie, the older sorority girl who had taken for Leah. She looked gorgeous, all slender with round tits, and he found himself fantasizing about her stroking his cock. Ever since he had stopped masturbating, he found every encounter with a gorgeous woman led him to these intense and depraved fantasies.

Mackenzie led the boy up to her bedroom, where he found Leah and another man sitting on the bed. His eyes bulged out to see Leah wearing that amazing silver bikini, her beautiful pale flesh exposed to him like a flood of pheromones. The other man was tall and black, with a look of excitement in his eyes.

"Sweetheart," Leah said, standing up and kissing him on the cheek, "This is my friend Pete."

"Nice to meet you my man," Pete said, shaking his hand.

Mackenzie sat Drew down on the bed next to Leah, who was squished between both men.

"I don't know how much Leah told you about my research," Mackenzie began, "But I'm so glad to have each of you here to help me. First, can you please sign these forms?"

She handed the men a clipboard with a standard consent form. They each signed and gave it back.

"Great," the researcher said, "This means I have your consent to proceed with the experiment as designed for the next hour. I don't think it will take more than that."

"What do we have to do?" Drew asked.

"Just provide some data," she explained, "My research is about sexual virility, stamina, and health."

Drew looked at the other man and then back at Mackenzie.

"So what do we have to do?" he asked. Leah squeezed his hand, implying he needed to calm down.

"Let's start with you getting undressed," she said to Drew. The three sets of eyeballs stared at him, and he timidly stood up in front of them.

"Go ahead," Leah said, encouragingly. Drew unbuttoned his shirt and folded it onto the dresser, and then did the same with his trousers.

"The underwear too," Mackenzie said, clinically pointing at his groin with a pencil.

Meekly, Drew slid down his underpants until her was standing there in just his tall white socks.

All three members of the room carefully examined Drew's cold pudgy body. He was nervous, especially about his shriveled and retreating penis, which looked like a short nub on top of his cold tight ball sac.

"Drew, could you please spread your legs for me?" Mackenzie asked.

As he did so, he noticed out of the corner of his eye Pete whispering to Leah. His heart raced in embarrassment, and as he met Leah's eye, she quickly shifted her gaze to the floor.

Mackenzie reached the pencil between Drew's spread legs, and poked his dick with the eraser. The lightest touch from a woman brought his blood rushing towards his dick, but it only fleshed a red color instead of growing.

"Interesting measurements," Mackenzie said, euphemistically, "Let me get my ruler."

The girl reached for the measuring tape on her desk and placed the cold metal end against his pubic region.

"Soft, white penis," Mackenzie said to herself in a scientific tone, "Measuring a total of, oh my, 3.1 inches."

Pete shook his head into his hands. Leah looked at Drew reassuringly.

"It's okay baby, thank you for helping," she said patronizingly.

.

"Ball size is quite engorged," Mackenzie said, holding his tight scrotum in her hand, "I'm impressed at their volume compared to the dimensions of your shaft."

She scribbled down some notes with the same pencil she had used to prod Drew's member.

"Drew, how would you describe your sexual virility?" Mackenzie asked him.

"What do you mean?" he nervously asked.

"I mean rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Do you believe yourself to be a well hung, virile man?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought about it."

"Please try."

Drew stood silently for a moment.

"I guess not so much," he admitted, "You said 3.1 inches?"

"Not an quarter inch more," Mackenzie confirmed.

"I guess that's on the smaller side."

"'On the smaller side'", Mackenzie repeated, "So you mean to say you have a small penis?"

"Yeah," Drew said, "If that's what it is." Drew blushed in shame as Leah averted her eyes from his face again.

"Leah does that sound right to you?" Mackenzie asked.

"Me?" she said surprised, "I need to give my opinion?"

"It's good to hear it," the researcher confirmed.

"I'm sorry baby," she apologized to Drew, "But yeah, I would say you have a small penis, absolutely."

Mackenzie jotted down Leah's response as Drew hung his head to the floor.

"Pete could I ask you to disrobe now?" Mackenzie asked. The black man rose and quickly stripped off his t-shirt and basketball shorts. He was standing tall above Drew, wearing only a pair of tight grey briefs.

"These too, right?" the black man asked Mackenzie, who nodded. Down came the briefs, and out came Pete's long soft shaft and dangling balls.

"Oh my," Mackenzie said, barely containing her delight behind her clinical veneer.

Like she had with Drew, she prodded Pete's dick with the pencil's eraser. She slid the thing under his long shaft, lifting its girth up with difficulty so that half the prick slacked over like a deli salami.

"Impressive," she said, scribbling notes, "Let me take your measurements." She placed the tape against the base of his shaft, and pulled the long ruler forward multiple inches with her fingers until she had reached his tip.