Fresh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again for helping this morning," she said as her Uber arrived, "And I hope you had a good time with Mackenzie. That was a special treat, but let's stick to the rules we established about you and playing with yourself!" Leah kissed him on the cheek and sped away in her car, unaware that Mackenzie had been pulled away from Drew's desperate pecker before he had gotten to finish.

At the sorority house, Leah knocked on the door of her second signature needed: Carly Ling.

"Hey there, so glad you stopped by," Carly said, greeting Leah who was still in her black dress and high heels, her hair up in a bun.

"You look great," Carly said, "And don't worry, I won't tattle about being out of pledge uniform. You're so close to being a sister, right?"

"Oh geez," Leah said, embarrassed, "I forgot to change back into my bikini."

"As I said, don't worry about it."

Both Mackenzie and Ariella had been obvious choices for her signature list, but Leah had been surprised when she saw Carly Ling's name. Carly was a sleek and stylish fashion major, sort of an alternative hipster type. There weren't a lot of girls like her in the sorority, but she was warm and kind, and Leah had enjoyed the time they spoke at one of the mixers.

But that didn't explain why Carly had been the one to ask to sign off on Leah's book. They only had a fifteen minute conversation. They hardly knew each other.

"I bet you're confused," Carly said correctly, and Leah admitted she was.

"I'm a senior," Carly explained, "And I'll be graduating at the end of next semester. I already have a job lined up with a major fashion designer, and I want to make sure I spend the rest of my year preparing the kind of amazing and glamorous brand that will be helpful to me when I start my career."

Leah nodded, thinking that sounded both very impressive and intelligent on Carly's part.

"I can sign your book right now," Carly said, taking a black sharpie from behind her ear and taking Leah's book in her hand, "Just so you don't feel pressured to help me if you don't want to. But what I would really appreciate is that you help me model a line of lingerie I've been designing."

"Model?" Leah asked, surprised. "To be honest, I've never given it any thought, but now that you mention it, it sounds like a lot of fun."

"That's great!" Carly said, "Because you have the perfect figure for it. I mean, your skin is flawless!"

Leah blushed at Carly's compliment.

From a box in the corner, Carly pulled out the outfit she wanted Leah to see.

"It's an advancement of the trend of 'leisure wear'," she explained, "You know, yoga pants, lululemon, and sports bras that lots of girls just wear to class? I wanted to see if we could translate that kind of sexy sporty look into the bedroom."

She produced a white sports bra and tight elastic underwear to Leah. Both were perfect eggshell white, with dark black elastic waistbands and black trim. Leah thought they looked super stylish, exactly as Carly had described. Sporty and sexy, all in one.

"Try them on," she suggested. Leah shimmied herself out of her dress and took off her bra and panties. With Carly's help, she stepped into the pair of panties and slipped the tight bra over her head.

"Wow," Carly said, "You look amazing."

Leah admired her body in the mirror. Carly was right. The bra was tight with lots of support, keeping her tits firm to her body and showing off cleavage in a way Leah had never done before. And her ass, which was always too thick and large for any underwear, instead fit perfectly into the tight elastic of Carly's invention. Admiring her behind in the mirror, Leah saw her ass at its most buoyant and firm, like a big white sphere of flesh.

"This is amazing," Leah said, holding the bottom of her ass and watching it jiggle in the mirror, "How did you do this? I feel like I'm naked, but I look like a bombshell."

"Lots of studying," Carly said, laughing.

"Do you want to take pictures?" Leah asked, posing with a finger on her lip for Carly.

"Not right now," Carly said, "I actually would prefer you perform for my show later in the semester. I'll keep you posted in what events I'd like you to come to. And if my future boss likes the project, we'll get a pay day that I'll split with you."

"Wow!" Leah said, smiling with her mouth open, "Carly, thank you!"

"Don't mention it," she said, "Take this pair for free, and see how they feel. I'll text you when there's something to do next."

Leah hugged Carly goodbye, feeling like she made an incredible new friend this evening. She gathered her book, which now had two of three signatures, and skipped down the stairs with an unshakeable smile on her face.

Chapter 27: Woodwork

Darius was applying a last coat of varnish to his statue. His favorite class all semester was wood working, the exact kind of easy class all the other football players Darius knew took. Most of them swung a pile of wood through the saw and splashed some paint, settling for the C+ the professor would give them. But Darius found he liked it, and that he would good at it too.

Even better was working in the studio late at night, when no one was there. Lately, he had been sitting at the bench, sanding down a plank or stenciling onto a board, while his faithless companion Ariella slobbered on his dick and balls with complete attention.

"Fuck that's so good, baby," he said, patting the fuck slut on her head. Ariella's gorgeous thin body was nimble enough to stay under the table of the wood bench for hours, passionately sucking and slurping at Darius's ceaseless erection.

"Baby," Ariella asked with a smile, "You know that roommate of yours?"

"Drew?" Darius asked, "That white boy is fucking funny. Scared of everything like a fucking toddler!"

"I know, baby, it's funny," she said, stroking his cock with both hands, "But did you know about his girlfriend?"

"I think he mentioned her," Darius said absentmindedly, "Why?"

"I think you should meet her," Ariella suggested, "She's got a delicious fine white ass that I bet you would love to play with."

"Oh shit," Darius said, "Seriously? Sounds like my kind of party."

Ariella stuck his cock head between her lips and swirled her tongue tenderly around the edges. Darius grunted in pleasure at Ariella's technique.

"She's going to be a sister in my sorority," Ariella explained, "So it won't be hard to arrange a meeting. And I promise I can get her all hot and ready for you, if that's what you like."

"Of course baby," Darius said, "I'll bang the shit out of her."

"That's what I like to hear," Ariella said, smiling. She took his cock back into her mouth and continued to bob her head forwards and backwards.

Darius erupted down her throat, and Ariella drank it up like a thirsty lioness. With cum dribbling down her chin, she stood up and leaned sensually against Darius's shoulder.

"Damn, this piece you've been working on is actually beautiful," she said, admiring Darius's fine craftsmanship. It was a humanoid figure, about four feet tall, with thick shoulder and legs. Darius had dyed the wood with a dark texture, and so it was nearly jet black and smooth all around. It was exactly the kind of thing you would see in a rich person's living room, or a famous art gallery. Ariella was impressed that a meathead football player had any talent at all.

She reached under its base and tried to lift it.

"Holy fuck," she said, stepping back, "This thing is heavy as shit."

"It's a very dense wood," he explained, reaching under and lifting it effortlessly.

That night, Darius carried the statue back to his dorm. Even with his significant strength, he still hobbled under the heavy weight of the thing over such a long distance.

"Holy shit," Drew said when he saw it, "What is that?"

"My midterm project for woodworking," Darius explained, "What do you think?"

"Impressive," Drew said, looking at it up and down.

"I heard some shit about you today," Darius said to his roommate. Drew asked what he meant.

"That girlfriend of yours, how come you never bring her by?"

Drew swallowed nervously. "She's been busy," he admitted, though after the morning with Pete recently he had even more reason to keep Leah's supple body away.

"Well bring her by, I want to meet her," he said, grinning. And then he grabbed his cock through his pants. "And I think she might want to meet me, heheh."

Drew rolled his eyes and ignored his roommate's taunting comment.

"Yo gimme that phone of yours," he said, reaching over to Drew's desk, where his phone sat unlocked.

"Don't touch that," Drew demanded, but he was not physically strong enough to pry the thing from Darius's beefy arms.

"Fuck, is this her?" Darius asked. He scrolled through photos of Leah in the tight athletic lingerie that she had texted to him, showing off Carly's work.

"That fucking ass!" Darius yelled, his eyes practically bulging out of his skull, "You're telling me this white girl sticks with you?"

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend," he said, "Give me back that phone."

"No fucking way," Darius said, whipping his long hard cock out of his pants, "I'm hard now, I want to jerk off to this shit."

Drew lunged forward, trying to grab the phone back, but Darius swatted him down like a pestering insect.

"Back off man," Darius warned, "I'm serious, I got to beat off to this shit."

Darius lubed up his cock and leered lustfully at Drew's phone. The lingering resentment that boiled in Drew's body from Leah's tryst with Pete rose up, and he vaulted towards Darius's body.

"The fuck did I say?" Darius asked, shoving Drew harder than before. Drew's smaller body crumbled at the blow, and he knocked into the statue Darius had set on the floor.

It happened too quickly for Drew to move out of the way. The heavy towering statue tipped over and fell onto Drew's groin, pinning him down to the ground under its tremendous weight.

"Fuck," Drew yelled, unharmed but totally unable to move, "Help me up."

"Fuck no," Darius said, grinning, "I told you, I want to beat off to this sweet ass girlfriend of yours."

There was nothing Drew could do. He was pinned flat to the floor, with no ability to get up. He could yell, but would the scheming bitch Gaby really come to his help?

Darius licked his hand and wrapped it around his beating oozing cock. He licked his lips as he swiped through pictures of Leah, showing off her bouncing cleavage, holding her jiggling ass, and smiling seductively in photos she meant for Drew's eyes only.

Darius's leaking cock dripped all over the floor, onto his basketball shorts, and onto both his hands. He smudged Drew's phone with his precum and saliva, stroking his long cock even faster as Leah got even more appetizing in his eyes.

"Fuck, I wanna text this bitch," he said, pausing to use both hands to open Drew's messages and type out a text.

"Don't you dare," Drew threatened, but it was empty. There was nothing he could do.

"There we go," Darius said, showing Drew the phone with fingerprints of cum and spit all over. "I just told her to come over and she says she's coming now."

Drew looked up at the hulking black man feeling more powerless than ever. Darius continued stroking his long impressive erection, and it was only a matter of time before the real Leah's delicate fine body was standing before it too.

Chapter 28: The Last Signature

Ariella stood naked and admired herself in the mirror. It was the evening, and she had applied of a coat of cinnamon body butter to her skin so that she shined like a rotisserie chicken. She twirled, feeling the slight jiggle of her taut ass and long muscular calves. She had gotten down to 6% body fat, and she looked like a goddess.

Leah knocked on the door, and was permitted to enter.

Ariella stood confidently naked before the pledge. The two girls were stunning, in completely different ways. Ariella was tanner, slimmer, and taller, with a magical gleam in her eye like a queen ten steps ahead of her opponent. Leah had perfect skin, a thick behind, and a playful sarcastic grin, like she knew the game she was playing and thought it was all a bunch of shit.

"Hey there, darling," Ariella said, walking towards the door. Her breasts shone in the light and her nipples were hard before Leah.

"Hey," Leah said, defensively pivoting her feet backwards as Ariella stepped towards her.

"You look good," Leah continued, admiring Ariella's figure.

"Thank you," she said, "You're not too bad yourself. Though I know that bikini is like two sizes too small for your ass."

"Tell me about it," Leah said, rolling her eyes, "I've had a wedgie all month."

"Well it's almost over," Ariella said, "I would be your last signature, is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am," Leah said, nodding her head.

"Come sit on the bed," Ariella invited, "Try this body butter I got from a shop in Italy."

Leah obeyed, and stuck her nose into the container of lotion. It smelled delicious.

"Trust me, there's nothing like it," Ariella said, watching Leah spread her hands over her shoulders, stomach, and legs.

"It feels good," Leah admitted, her skin ex-foliating into the room like a candle's glow. Her thighs, which had been sore for a while since being pounded by Pete, were now feeling warm and calm.

The shining sorority president sat down next to Leah.

"I take it this signature won't come free," Leah said, laying her cards on the table.

"No it won't, sweetheart," Ariella said, smiling, "But trust me, it won't be as bad as you're thinking."

Leah's phone buzzed. It was from Drew, and it said that he wanted her to come over.

Ariella asked what the message said, so Leah showed her the phone. Ariella, reading through the messages, recognized a familiar syntax and spelling, and smiled wide.

"This is just perfect," the sorority president said, "Leah, you're not a prude, correct?"

"No," Leah answered.

"That's good to hear. Pleasure is important in a fine young woman's life. You and I are alike that way. We are rich, we are beautiful, and we have all our lives ahead of us. Do we not deserve the best?"

"Yeah," Leah said.

"I'm glad you agree. And Drew, does he give you the best?"

Leah thought about Drew's kindness and his family's money, which paired so well with her own family's money. But she also thought about Mackenzie's experiment, the pitiful differences between Drew's pudgy short body and Pete's impressive masculine one.

"In many ways," she said honestly, "He does give me the best."

"Then don't lose him," Ariella said, "But don't compromise. Get what you need from those who can give that to you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so," Leah said. After the Coach, this was the second advice she had gotten from a mentor since she arrived on campus.

"That's enough, for now. Leave your book here. Go to Drew's dorm, and promise me that you will get yourself fucked like a young beautiful woman like you deserves. When you come back, your book will be signed and you'll be a full-fledged sister of this institution."

Leah hugged Ariella's warm slippery body. She grabbed a robe from the counter and jumped into her flip flops. Leaving the silver bikini on would be sexy when she got to Drew's dorm.

It took her a while to find the building, since she had never been there before. How exciting it would be to tell Drew that recruitment was over, and that she was finally a sister of the sorority.

The elevator doors opened to the fourth floor of the dorm. Leah stepped through the halls until she found the door and knocked.

"Drew?" she called out.

"Leah please!" she heard Drew's voice cry, "Please just leave and come back later."

Leah curled her eyebrows in confusion. She pushed open the door and stepped into the door room confidently.

She could only see Drew's squirming legs underneath the bulk of the fallen statue. He looked like a bug, struggling for its life in a trap. Meanwhile, on the bed opposite the door, she saw the shirtless hulking black man, the most behemoth of a man she had ever seen.

"Get over here," he called to Leah, and she delicately stepped over Drew's body as she approached the bed.

"Oh my, Drew, are you trapped?" she asked him, looking down at the floor. She towered over his crumpled form.

"I can't move," he admitted, barely breathing.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be okay," the black man said. As she got closer, she noticed that he wasn't just shirtless. He had a silken hard erection poking straight up to the ceiling.

"Drew, let me help," she said, and bent over to pull off the statue. It was no use. The thing wouldn't budge.

"Take off that robe and come sit with me, I told you he'll be fine." Leah pouted at Drew sympathetically, but stepped over his body to get to the bed where the roommate was sitting.

"Nice equipment," Leah said, glancing at his boner, "But can't you please get your big thing off my boyfriend?"

"He knocked it over, it's his own damn fault," Darius said, "And I'll lift it off him once I get to know you a little better, sweet thing."

Darius patted his thigh, gesturing for her to come sit on his lap. Leah looked down at the poor Drew, and knew she'd have to play along if she wanted her boyfriend rescued.

Leah slipped her arms out of the opening of the robe. Her perky white breasts appeared, still restrained by the thing straps of her metallic silver bikini. Out came her alabaster shoulders and taut white stomach. The robe fluttered to the ground, crumpled in a pile beside Drew.

"Damn, you really do got a booty!" Darius yelled. Leah's thick white bottom was his now, and she stepped up onto his bed and sat on his right thigh. His dripping erection pulsed against her leg.

"You're a real fine woman," Darius complimented, rubbing his hand down the small of her back and towards her ass, "What are you doing with a guy like Drew?"

Leah looked at Darius, taken aback. "What do you mean? Drew is so sweet."

"Maybe," Darius said, "But you're a fine whole woman and he's a little boy."

Leah laughed. "That's not very nice."

The two laughed as Darius's erection continued to hover on Leah's body. Drew watched in discomfort from the floor, unable to comprehend how little Leah did to defend herself or his own dignity.

"Come on now," Leah said, "Lift that brick off of Drew and the three of us can chat like adults."

"I ain't interested in chatting," Darius said.

He slid his hand up her smooth back until he reached the back of her swimsuit. With two of his grubby black fingers, he tugged at the knot, and Leah's bikini top fell open right onto the bed.

"Nice titties too," Darius complimented, grabbing one with his hand and pulling the nipple.

"Oh please," Leah said, rolling her eyes, "Leave me alone in front of my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend ain't nothin' but a word," he said.

"No it isn't!" Drew yelled, trying to defend himself even from his crumpled position on the floor.

"Drew, you're making it worse," Leah said, hushing him while the black man felt up her breast. "Just stay quiet and I'll handle it."

Leah slipped her white hand onto Darius's huge muscular thigh. Staring into his eyes, she rubbed his tense muscles, coming close but staying tantalizingly away from his dick or balls.

"Just let him go," Leah asked again, rubbing closer and closer to his prick, "And the three of us can really start to chat."

For a moment, it looked like Leah's trick of seduction might work. Darius opening his mouth in a thoughtful grin, causing Leah to do the same. Drew breathed a sigh of relief as this ordeal might soon be over.

But it was far from over.

Chapter 29: Dick Crazy

Leah felt the hands of the black roommate run over her body. Darius was squeezing her tits, her ass, and her thighs. She was willing to play along, so she kept eye contact with him, rubbing his own thighs hoping he would respond and let Drew go.