Fresh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you keep doing that and you won't be able to turn back."

"Oh?" Leah asked. She could feel Drew trying to cry out in protest, so she shot him a harsh glare, silencing him. It was better he didn't speak up and ruin his chances of escaping from under the statue.

"Yeah sweet thing, you might not know what it's like to be with a black man like me."

"Is that so?" Leah asked sarcastically. And she told him that earlier that week, she had been fucked raw by a black frat brother as part of an experiment.

"You serious?" Darius asked, "And your man just let that happen?"

"Drew doesn't mind," Leah lied, looking deeper into Darius's eyes.

"Come here and give me a little sugar then," Darius said, "Maybe then I'll rescue your boyfriend."

Leah leaned in and kissed Darius on the lips. He held her head towards his and kissed her back. His tongue and her tongue swapped mouth, sensually exploring each others lips and mouths and each of their genitals pulsed in arousal.

Drew's blood boiled as he helplessly watched his roommate make out with his girlfriend.

"Was that good, baby girl?" Darius asked.

"You're a good kisser," Leah admitted, "Now let Drew out."

"I promise I'll let him out, when it's time. But we gotta have some more fun first." Darius reached down and tugged at her bikini bottoms. Off came the silver fabric until Leah's nude body was perched on the bed like a magic pixie.

He lifted Leah's body up in his bicep. The man was so strong that he made body's whole figure look like a little doll.

As she rose into the air, Leah's pussy dripped a string of wetness down onto Darius's thigh. She blushed immediately, so ashamed at how publicly she was displaying her arousal, and Drew gasped as Darius scooped it off his leg and tasted it between him lips.

"You got a great tasting pussy," Darius told her. Leah blushed, her whole body turning red as he sat her down on his lap.

Leah sat directly with her ass to Darius's belly. She was facing outward, and could feel his hard pecs and abs as he held her closely. Leah felt her face scrunch in embarrassment.

More formidably, Leah sat with Darius's black cock jetting out from between thighs. From Drew's position on the floor, it looked like Leah's lily white body had sprouted a thick, dripping black dick.

"Come on now," Darius said, "Stroke it."

Leah reached down between her legs toward the cock. She hovered her fingers near the skin of the penis, and then grabbed it. It was like she was stroking her own dick, and she tenderly moved her fingers up and around the shaft.

"Sorry Drew," Leah said, working the cock between her fingers, "Let me just figure this out."

Darius interrupted in his deep sultry voice. "You figure this out as much as you need, baby."

Leah was diligent with the cock. She soaked the palm of her hands with the dripping slime of his cock head, and rubbed down his entire shaft until it was wet and shining. She needed both hands to coat it perfectly. As she reached between her legs, she looked like an elegant topless pottery spinner working with her art.

"That feels nice, baby girl," Darius crooned, "You want me to help your man out from under that statue now?"

"Yeah," Leah said, absentmindedly. Even as she spoke about freeing Drew, she didn't stop working Darius's long shining dick.

"You don't seem so enthusiastic no more," Darius said grinning, "It looks like you got other things on your mind."

"Yeah," Leah repeated, devoid of tone. She was staring at the long hard dick and stroking.

"Boy," Darius shouted to Drew on the floor, "I got your girl dick crazy. You better get out there yourself if you don't want me to go no further."

Drew inhaled with panic and squirmed underneath the weight of the block of wood. He tensed and pushed, trying to free himself, but he couldn't move it an inch.

"Too bad," Darius said, petting Leah's soft stomach with his hand, "For you, ha!"

He reached to Leah's wavy hair and tugged it towards him. Opening her mouth, he kissed her deeply again, and she stroked his cock even faster as he swapped tongues with her.

"I can't believe how big you are," Leah whispered, just audible enough for Drew to hear it.

"You like 'em like that?"

"So much. I love a big strong man."

Darius flashed the whites of his teeth to Drew.

"I'm telling you man, dick crazy," he said again. He waved his hands over Leah's eyes, and her sultry expression didn't flinch. "She's not all here! Her brain's on vacation while she pleasures this BBC!"

He slid Leah's body down to the floor by the bed. From where Drew was pinned, he could stretch one arm and touch to sole of her foot.

"Let's get me some head," Darius declared, and Leah body crawled up his lap with her tongue open and ready.

She slipped the cockhead between her lips. Her cheeks and gums seemed stuffed with just a couple inches, but she struggled to take more and more of him inside her mouth.

"Let me help you there, baby," Darius said, and held the sides of her head with both hands.

He sharply pulled her hair towards his pelvis. At once, all of his wet slippery dick burst down her esophagus, until her bulging little eyes were gazing up at him from the base of his dick.

"How's that feel?" he asked, staring down at the girl whose torso was now 50% dick.

"Mmmhmmghgm!" she grunted, her slender neck bulging with cock flesh.

Darius pulled her head back, and then thrust back inside. He fucked her face like he was dunking a cookie into a new glass of milk.

"Hgghh, hgggh, hggh!" Leah gulped in rhythm as the cock entered and left her body.

Drew could barely listen to the noise. As Darius penetrated her face hole, he extended her body outward like a rag doll, until her tense extended leg was pressing against his face.

"Hggh, hggh, hggh, hggh!" Each pulse sent her extended long leg pressing into Drew's face with the same tempo beat.

Drew wanted to resign himself to his fate, and mentally check out, but he was too aroused. Despite the cruelty of his roommate, his cock was still rock hard as he watched Darius's cock destroy the face of his lover.

"Check out that pussy," Darius cried, and Drew's eyes met Leah's throbbing genitalia. Even more alarmingly, Leah's pussy continued to flood with arousal even as Darius fucked her face like a piece of fruit.

The sticky pile of pussy and saliva dripped onto a puddle on the floor. The room stunk of sex and bodies.

Both of Leah's flailing legs were kicking Drew, and yet he could not move the statue even as hard as he tried.

One last time, Darius crashed Leah's head into his pelvis. Her eyes strained with pleasure as he reached as deep into her as he could go. Then, he pulled the woman off his dick like a used condom.

"I'm ready for pussy," he shouted through gritted teeth, watching Leah gasp for air and squirm in pleasure.

Drew gulped in fear of what could come next.

Chapter 30: White Pussy

Leah tossed her hair over her shoulder. Juices were running down her chin, through her cleavage and toned stomach, where they collected with wet pussy and dripping onto the dorm room floor.

Hovering between her body and Drew's was Darius's monster cock. It was dripping with Leah's saliva, throbbing wet and long like a cobra on the prowl.

Leah stood up admiring it, taking it in her fingers. She walked towards Drew's bed and leaned forwards towards its edge. With both palms against the sheets, she arched down her back and presented her ass and pussy to the towering black man.

"Fuck me," she said definitively, her eyes lost in her madness for the black man.

Darius stomped towards her. From Drew's position on the floor of the small dorm room, he was directly below her. As he gazed up, he saw Leah's hard abs, soft hips, and dripping wet pussy poised to take Darius's cock.

He noticed the specific look of anticipated excitement on her face, the clenched teeth and the flush of blood pulsing in her cheeks.

Darius's meaty black hands grabbed her hips. Her body shuttered at his touch, sensually spreading the feeling from her hips up to her hard nipples and quivering toes.

"You ready?" he asked, either to Leah or Drew, it was not clear. Leah leaned her head back and bit her lips.

"Take me," she begged, rubbing her ass against her hips, and he took her.

The purple tip of his black cock spread open her pussy lips like a butter knife. Drew gazed up and watched inches of black cock disappear into Leah's body, the whole room shaking as she gleefully spread wide to let him enter.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. Darius's cock was hitting deeper inside her than any man had ever gone, poking and prodding ecstatic buttons deep in her body that felt like they were transforming her to mush.

Drew could see the dark imprint of Darius's dick as it bulged outward from Leah's body. Her defined muscular groin and tight abs deformed in the shape of the long black dick pressing her insides.

"Ahh uhh!" Leah moaned, her language turned to incoherent garbage spewing from her mouth with spittle. Her mind was a carousel of pleasure and colors as Darius inserted himself deeper.

Darius took his time, gesturing his hips left and right as they poked new and effective areas of Leah's deepest interiors. Her face contracted, her mouth opened wide, and her body shook in pleasure as he drilled her closer to orgasm.

Then, he began to fuck her. Pulling his dick out, her legs nearly gave up, and like a locomotive on the tracks, he began to speed up. His big black balls swung underneath the pair as he fucked her harder and deeper than Leah's boyfriend had ever done.

Drew watched from below, pinned to the floor sadly but surely. He could not believe Leah's reaction, her instinctual and chemical compulsion to take more and more of the black man's dick. Darius had promised that if Leah ever came over, she would be seduced, but Drew hadn't anticipated it would be this quick or this intense.

Flecks of precum and pussy juice landed on Drew's cheeks and forehead. The two athletic bodies copulating above him were like a single organic machine, thrusting and churning in pleasure. The room echoed with Leah's moans, Darius's grunts, and the aggressive wet slap of his heavy black balls swinging against her tan white stomach.

"I'm 'bout to own this pussy," Darius said, picking up the pace. Leah's body, which seemed to the point of exhaustion, contracted with new energy, moaning louder and louder as he thrust deeper and deeper.

"Oh my god!" she cried, her pussy flooding in an intense burst of excitement. Her knees quivered, her eyes lost focus, and rivers of cum gushed from her pussy like a white water rapid.

"I knew this bitch would cum on my dick," Darius said, taking advantage of the lubrication to thrust deeper into Leah's body. Drew's face was drenched with Leah's cum, and he smelled and tasted its potency.

"Fuck!" she cried again. On the heels of her last orgasm, Leah's pussy flooded again, shooting another wet burst of juice onto Drew's face. He had never seen Leah orgasm so quickly after another, but Darius kept the pace of fucking her until her second orgasm subsided.

"We ain't done yet," Darius said, continuing to pound her engorged pink pussy. His own balls were beginning to clench upwards, signally that they weren't far from his orgasm.

"Fill me," Leah begged, her first coherent words since forever ago. Even with her boyfriend pinned to the floor like a dead moth, she was only interested in the sexual power of the black man taking her hips.

"I wasn't gonna pull out, that's for sure," he said laughing, and then buckled his knees as he prepared to cum.

From his position on the floor, Drew could watch the volume of liquid move from Darius's testicles ready to explode into his girlfriend's pussy. The mass of semen throbbed through the long black cock, disappeared into the raw pink flesh of Leah's pussy, and then gushed out at once like a splash of hot lava.

The cum pumped in spurts, each blast filling Leah's body like a canteen of water. Then, Leah's pussy was flooded to capacity, and hot creamy splooge began to drip down her thighs and legs and pool between her toes. Darius wasn't stopping, and more cum ran down Leah's legs and stomach and dripped around and onto poor Drew's crumpled body.

"Oh my god," Leah said, savoring the unusual feeling of hot liquid pulsing through her body. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, and the soothing sexual feeling of Darius's seed made her skin creep with tingles.

Sticky tired Leah fell forward onto Drew's bed. Her body disappeared from Drew's view, but then her head and long white neck extended out, and she opened her gullet wide to suck the last drops of cum from Darius's black dong.

"There you go, baby," Darius said, patting Leah's head as she suckled on his cock.

Leah gulped down the rest of Darius's load, and then her buoyant head retreated back to Drew's bed. Darius's muscular thighs climbed over Drew and joined her, the two out of vision for the defeated man, laying on his own bed.

Leah nuzzled her head against Darius's hard black pegs. His soft cock pressed into her sticky thighs as her whole body folded into the crevices of his hard muscles.

Drew could hear the sounds and Darius's hands running over Leah's perspiring body.

Then, off went the lights. Darius had flipped the switch next to Drew's bed. Drew, paralyzed before, called out for them to finally help him, but the two lovers were asleep in each other's arms. Drew was cold and wet, but no matter how much he called out the pair ignored him and dozed to sleep by themselves. Eventually, Drew managed to do the same.

In the morning, Drew awoke to Leah's naked body standing above him. The room was full of sunlight, it must have been afternoon.

Her stomach and thighs were crusted with cum, and her hair was a mess of fluids and sleep bed head. Her make up was smeared, and there was the red imprint of another body pressed into her shoulder from sleeping.

"Good morning baby," she said sympathetically, pending down on her knees towards Drew.

"Darius had to go to class," she said, "But let me try to get you up."

Leah pushed against the statue, and it barely moved. But she kept at it until it was loose enough that Drew could slip out of it.

"Baby, that must have been a lot for you," she said, her eyes wide with sincerity, "I know you must be angry."

"Yeah," Drew said, frowning.

"But you understand, don't you? That's just the way it is."

"I don't know," Drew said, looking downwards.

"Come on," Leah said, "Look at you." She pointed down at Drew's groin, where his little dick was hard as rock before Leah's naked, well fucked body.

"You can't be mad if you're that hard," she giggled, poking the tip of his dick with one finger and laughing.

Leah rose to her feet and stretched in the morning sunlight.

"Let's just move on with our lives," she suggested, the sun reflecting off the cum glazing her thighs and legs, "Darius is a jerk taking advantage of me like that. I mean, what a thing to do! How could I resist when he was waving that ugly big thing at me."

"Yeah," Drew said, rising up as well, "I guess I see what you're saying."

"Now let's go get breakfast," Leah said, throwing on one of Darius's big hoodies and re-tying her bikini bottoms. "You can treat me for making me meet that brute of a roommate you have."

As Drew walked with Leah out of the dorm, the wave of worry and panic clenched tighter. What in the world was going on in his life?