Fresh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soft, black penis," she said aloud, "Measuring 8.2 inches, my goodness!"

Drew looked up at Pete, who was confidently grinning as Mackenzie wrote down the number. But Drew noticed that even as she took notes, her gaze did not leave the intoxicating sight of Pete's impressive long dick. More alarmingly, Leah's eyes were equally glued in lust to the black man's penis.

"And your self assessment?" Mackenzie asked Pete.

"What can I say?" he asked smarmily, "This is a huge black cock."

"Huge... black... cock," she repeated as she wrote it down. "And your perception, Leah?"

Leah was caught off guard again, and shrugged at Drew, mouthing the word 'sorry'.

"It's a huge black cock," Leah admitted, reaching over and squeezing it with her slender fingers. Drew's eyes widened in fear.

"Please don't touch," Mackenzie said, scolding Leah in a harsh tone.

"I need to document now," Mackenzie said, reaching for the small digital camera she had on her desk, "Could you please stand besides each other?"

Pete and Drew lined up shoulder to shoulder, though more accurately Drew's shoulders only reached mid-chest of the strapping tall Pete. Mackenzie bent down on her knees so that she had a shot of both their members in the same frame. Pete's long black anaconda of a dick, and the shrunken nub of Drew's white scared cockhead.

"These are incredible specimens," Mackenzie said, clicking the shutter of the camera, "It's great to see this variance in virility."

As Mackenzie clicked the shutter, Drew looked over to Leah, who was drooling as she stared at the comparison between Drew's little dick and Pete's long black monster. He felt his insides turn and tumble as the look of lust overcame his slender white girlfriend.

"Okay," Mackenzie said, grinning at the pair, "Time for the next part."

Chapter 24: Experimental Evidence

Mackenzie held her clipboard to her chest with the two men standing before her. Drew, with his shrunken white dick, and Pete, with his monstrous black cock. It was like looking at a rabbit next to a panther.

"Drew, you're up first," Mackenzie said, asking the white boyfriend to step forward, "It's simple and easy, but you have a choice. I need you to get an erection, and then produce a semen sample for me. It would be standard to ask you to just jack off, but since your girlfriend is here, it would be completely acceptable for you to choose to have intercourse with her instead. As long as we can collect your semen sample after, the experiment can proceed."

After the first part was so humiliating, Drew was elated to hear these instructions. After so many weeks celibate, he could finally re-enter the heavenly world of Leah's tight young pussy.

"Leah, is that alright?" he asked. The white girlfriend nodded in consent.

"Excellent," Mackenzie said, gesturing for Leah to step forward. The white slender body slid up off the sheets and leaned her arms onto Drew's naked, shivering body.

She grabbed Drew's hand and led him to the bed. Pete stepped backwards and leaned against the bedroom wall with his arms folded across his chest.

Leah and Drew stepped onto the bed and Leah lay herself flat against the pillows. She reached down into her bikini bottom and touched herself, getting herself ready to fuck.

Drew awkwardly crawled on top of Leah, and the look of her eager waiting smile got him hard instantly.

"Hold up there, partner," Mackenzie said, taking the measuring tape towards the pair, "I need to take your measurement."

As Drew hovered above Leah, Mackenzie swooped below like a mechanic checking a broken engine. She held the tape against Drew's pubis and extended towards the tip of his bright pink erection.

"4.7 inches," Mackenzie noted.

Leah smiled approvingly, "You're a grower, Drew, we have to hand you that."

"Sort of," Mackenzie interjected, "We know already that Drew's hard cock is still nearly half the size of Pete's soft."

"That's true," Leah said despondently, "Sorry, sweetheart, that is technically true."

Drew wiped his mind of this embarrassment. He was too focused on the task ahead, of fucking his girlfriend after all this time pining.

"Here is a vial," Mackenzie said, handing Drew a small glass bottle, "When you're going to cum, you need to quickly insert your cockhead into here and collect the complete sample."

"Thanks," he said, and rested the bottle on Leah's toned hard stomach.

"Okay," the researcher authorized, "Go for it."

"Fuck me, Drew," Leah called seductively. It was an electric voice that rushed blood and excitement into his dick. He pressed forward towards her pussy lips, the sensual sound of her voice echoing in his brain to fuck that beautiful white body.

It was too much. Before his little prick even made contact with Leah delicious pussy, his balls tightened in their spasm.

"Oh no," Drew exclaimed in horror, reaching for the vial on Leah's stomach. He slid the tip of his cock in and spurted, emptying one blast, two blast, three blast of cum from his swollen balls into the vial. It had been so long since he had an orgasm that the effect was more pain than pleasure, as the untenable volume of semen left his aching body into the clinical release of the vial.

"Oh dear, Drew," Mackenzie noted, writing down furiously, "You barely touched her pussy lips."

"I don't think he touched them at all," Leah said, unable to hide her amusement as Drew's poor performance.

"That's irrelevant," Mackenzie, "Since he was in the middle of thrust during his time of orgasm, this was a vaginally induced ejaculation under the clinical definition."

Drew sulked back off of Leah shamefully. He held the vial in his hand, and then felt his retreating soft penis slip back off the lid of the bottle.

"Thank you," Mackenzie said, as she took the vial from Drew. 'We are looking at 5.1 mL of ejaculate."

"Pete, step forward," Mackenzie announced, and suddenly it was like Drew was a ghost in the room. All eyes went to the black man's swinging dick and balls as he approached Mackenzie.

"For experimental consistency, we'll need to measure Pete against the same standards as Drew. Leah, can you please induce an erection in the subject?'

"What?!" Drew asked, breathing heavily as he listened to Mackenzie's words.

"Drew, hush," Leah told him, "You had a choice if you wanted me involved or not. Now that you're finished, you need to let the experiment continue naturally."

"Thank you Leah," Mackenzie said, admonishing Drew's hopes, "Drew, if you interrupt again I'll have you leave the room. This is a scientific endeavor and we can't have you ruining our results."

Drew slide down onto the floor of the bedroom. It was no use, there was nothing he could do.

Leah walked to where Drew was standing and held both his hands in her own.

"Sweetheart," she said calmly, "There's nothing to be worried about. This is a legitimate scientific experiment that we are assisting my friend in conducting. No matter what happens, it's not like this will change how I feel about you."

She reached down and slowly squeezed the short nub of his dick.

"It never bothered me before how small you are," she said, "And even if I end up enjoying this bigger cock, it will be a totally separate experience from what we have."

Drew sulked his head towards his chest.

"Just let me get fucked," Leah asked crudely, "I'll have a good time and you can even stroke yourself if you want. Mackenzie, that would be okay, right?"

"I don't see a problem," the researcher said.

"Besides, don't you want me to have this kind of experience? It's every girl's dream to have a real big cock like this between her legs. And it's not like that's something I would get with you."

Drew admitted that he wanted Leah to be happy, but he felt dirty saying so.

"Great, sweetheart," she said, "So let's just take this next experience as a weird little event. Just some time for me to pretend that I have a big strong man like Pete as a boyfriend instead of you."

Drew felt hurt, but there was nothing he could do. Whether he liked it or not, this was going to happen, soon, and right in front of his eyes.

Leah left Drew in the corner and walked back towards Pete. She ran her hands over his muscular chest and smiled. Drew could tell by the look on her eyes that she was in for a treat.

Chapter 25: A Climax of Data

"It's not just gonna get hard looking at a naked chick, no matter how hot she is," Pete declared. The demure white student rolled her eyes.

"Leah, please assist him then."

In front of her friend and boyfriend, she reached down to the black man's cock and squeezed its shaft in her hands.

"Thank you for your cooperation," Mackenzie said, and Leah continued to stroke Pete's dick with two hands.

Soon, it grew. Pete's cock began to tighten and expand as blood rushed from his heart to his excited groin. Leah kept her faze directly to his eyes, marking an intense connection as Pete got himself ready to take this white body.

"I'll measure now," Mackenzie said, seeing the long black dick reach an incredible level of hardness.

"It isn't done yet," Pete said, pushing her off, "She''s gotta keep at it."

Leah happily continued to stroke the penis. Indeed, it got even harder and longer, its purple cockhead flooding with blood as the long dick grew and began to lay against Leah's thighs.

"Go for it," Pete said, motioning for Mackenzie to grab the measuring tape.

"This is incredible," the research said, "I don't believe I can complete this with even my two hands. Drew, can you please hold the end of the tape against his shaft?"

Defeated, Drew came forward and took the tape from Mackenzie's hand. With his girlfriend's flushed body still stroking, Drew approached the black penis on his knees and pressed the tape against the base of the cock. Mackenzie took the other end, stretching it past Leah's working hands and holding it at the end of the tip.

"10.8, oh no, 10.9 inches!" she exclaimed. Drew could feel the heat of Pete's balls as Leah got the black man even more worked up.

The room began to fill with a familiar and intoxicating smell. Drew recognized it immediately, it was the flood of juices forming in his aroused girlfriend's swimsuit bottom. Not only was this black man getting hard at his girlfriend's efforts, she herself was becoming wet.

"That is a majestic cock," Mackenzie commented, writing it down, "I'm impressed again at the range of specimens we have here this morning. It's an ideal research environment."

"I'm grateful too," Leah said, staring intensely into Pete's eyes, "It's great to get to be a part of science this way."

"Shall we continue?" the researcher asked. Wordlessly, Pete reached down and grabbed Leah into his arms by the crook of her knees. Holding her like a giant carrying a mortal human, he laid her down on the bed tenderly and gently.

Drew watched with wide eyes and his girlfriend's body pulsed and shivered awaiting Pete's erection. In preparation, the black man tugged at her bikini and unraveled the strings keeping on her top and bottom. He yanked lightly, and they fell away. Pete held the crumpled ball of Leah's outfit in his hand, and then chucked it at the far wall where he hit Drew directly in the face.

No one bothered to notice. All eyes were on Pete's continually throbbing penis as he positioned himself between Leah's dripping wet thighs.

"Thank you, baby," Leah called to Drew with one last sympathetic glance. He could only gulp and tell her she was welcome, even though the thought of what that man was about to do to her made him feel sick.

"I have the vial here," Mackenzie said, holding up a fresh bottle, "Go ahead whenever you're ready."

Pete grinned and announced confidently to the room that he was ready as ever.

In one thrust, he penetrated Leah's squirming white body. The long black shaft disappeared like a cruel magic trick into her warm wet pussy, and then reappeared covered in Leah's sticky juices.

"Damn you tight," he said, and thrust back into her. The college bed slammed its headboard into the wall as Pete thrust into Leah, and the white girl reached for the corners of the sheets to hold onto as he poked and prodded her depths.

Leah's mouth pried open as she breathed out a deep throaty moan. The sound bounced through the thin walls and affronted Drew like a slap to his face. Here was his delicious girlfriend moaning in pleasure as some jerk pounded into her pussy.

"This thick ass is sure good for fucking," Pete remarked casually about Drew's girlfriend, as if she were a bovine on display at the fair. Ceaselessly thrusting, he grabbed her thick white booty with his hand and grinned.

"Maybe next time I'll fill up that hole," he said, laughing.

"Don't stop," Leah called, her face digging into the pillows and shaking with muffled moans.

"This is incredible," Mackenzie said as she watched the two sweaty bodies fucking on her bed, "I'm so delighted already at these results."

"Bitch, don't just talk," Pete said, "If you're so aroused, get the fuck on this dick."

Mackenzie paused, hesitating about her research. But in the end, it seemed the command of this strong black man was stronger than her commitment to clean results. Mackenzie stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her pink nipples and shiny flat stomach. She kicked off her shorts and panties, and looked behind to Drew, shrugging as if there were nothing she could do but this.

She rested her own ass on the far wall of the bed, and extended her lips towards Pete's. Never letting go of Leah's pumping hips, he tenderly kissed Mackenzie, their tongues entangling as his hips buckled inside Leah.

"Fuck!" Leah yelled, poking her head up from the pillows. Drew gasped as he stared at her pounding pink entrance. It contracted around Pete's pulsing shaft and practically sprayed a jet of hot clear ejaculate all over the man's pelvis and sheets.

"I'm gushing!" Leah cried, pumping her own juices onto the thrusting cock and dripping them all over the bed.

Pete dug his hands even deeper into her thighs and ass, and pumped away harder. Leah's body responded with more: she sprayed another clean jet of liquid onto her partner.

"Sorry Drew!" she cried, her head back in the pillow, "He's just hitting me so deep!"

Despite Leah's intense orgasm, Pete didn't seem near to finish. He continued to lick and suck Mackenzie's face, alternating between kissing her and kissing her exposed chest and breasts.

With Drew's jaw dropped in horror, Leah cried out for her second orgasm of the session, shooting another clear stream of excitement onto the bed.

Pete reached over to the nightstand and took a swig of water from a glass. All three bodies were sweaty, dripping, and panting, but there was no inclination to stop.

As Pete continued his assault on Leah's body, Mackenzie crawled off the bed and towards where Drew sulked in the corner.

"Come on now," she said with a smile, her own thighs dripping with a combination of her own and Leah's fluids, "You're seriously not jacking off?"

Drew didn't respond, awkwardly shifting his gaze.

"Look at that cock," Mackenzie said, watching the fleshy black appendage violate Leah's thighs even more, "Your girlfriend is a champ for taking it. I'm surprised she's so skilled despite being with a man like you."

Drew shrugged. The two looked at Leah, who's eyes were tightly shut and teeth clenched as she focused on the waves of pleasure coming from below.

"Drew, honey," she grunted, "Just let Mackenzie jerk you off! You should be having some fun out of this."

Mackenzie reached her clinical hands towards Drew's crotch. Holding his little penis in her fist, she yanked it until it was hard.

Drew felt a warm flood of feeling as he watched Leah's sweaty pink body shake on the bed. The sight felt wrong, but Mackenzie's touch felt good.

After a few minutes, Drew had leaned back, and could hardly focus on anything but Mackenzie's touch. He was getting closer to his own orgasm, his stamina increased from his refractory period.

"Hey science bitch," Pete cried out, "You want me to nut in that jar of yours? You better hurry."

Leah was practically comatose from pleasure, her face stuffed in the pillow with her tongue sticking out like a mindless bimbo. Mackenzie yanked her hands away from Drew and rushed to collect Pete's semen sample.

"Too late bitch," he declared, and sharply pulled Leah's thick white ass towards the base of his cock. Keeping her body there, with his long hard dick pressing into the deepest interior of Leah's body, he unloaded his swinging black balls into her. The big vein on the back of his cock pulsed as it delivered a hot splash of cum into Leah's inside, which felt like a warm shot of ecstasy to the writhing, stupid eyed girl.

"Fuck!" Leah exclaimed, her eyes rolling up into her head as she felt the particular pleasure of being flooded with hot liquid in the deepest parts of her genitalia.

As Pete filled the white girl like a vanilla cream donut, Mackenzie hovered to collect the line of thick seminal sludge that was gushing from her pussy. The vial quickly filled with the black man's cum, as even more poured through Leah's body like an erotic injection.

Drew felt his little dick deflate as he watched. His girlfriend was sweating, panting, and writhing as the black man filled her with his seed like she was a common whore.

Finally, he pulled out. Mackenzie was ready with a second vial to collect the gush of hot semen that dripped from Leah's worn pussy.

"Oh my god," Leah said, her legs spasming at the swift removal of the long thick dick, "That felt incredible."

"I warned you baby," Pete said, getting up and dressing himself.

Drew heard Pete's sinister laugh as he exited the room. All that was left were the two exhausted bodies of the sorority girls, covered in cum and sweat, exhausted on top of each other on the soaked smelly sheets.

Chapter 26: A Second Signature

That night, Leah dressed in a sexy black dress and Drew took her to a romantic restaurant. With her makeup styled perfectly and her long black hair up in a sexy bun, Drew's anxieties about the morning vanished. She clung to his arm romantically, giggled at his jokes, and stared into his eyes lovingly.

"Oh please," Leah said when Drew brought up the question of whether the experiment had been more than clinical, "You know I love you and you alone. That was just a play to help my friend and get her signature for my book. I didn't get a wink of pleasure from that stupid black donkey dick."

Drew laughed. It was easy to believe Leah's promises that size didn't matter, and that it all had been an act.

Leah, of course, clutched her panties under her dress when Drew mentioned Pete's dick. She could barely walk straight after getting so thoroughly fucked that morning. All the romantic clutching to Drew's arm was to keep her upright from her weak and wobbling legs!

Unlike her time in the showers with the baseball team, her morning with Pete had haunted her thoughts all day. The sex had been more than good; she felt like her body had been chemically changed by the flood of hormones and semen that Pete had injected. Every black man she saw, from the homeless man outside to their sharply styled waiter, had her clutching under her dress to keep her throbbing pussy in check.

Drew paid the bill with his dad's credit card, and Leah thanked him for such a nice evening.

"Maybe we can go back to your dorm," Drew suggested, clearly wanting to test her claim that he was enough for her.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't," Leah said. In honesty, her pussy was so wrecked and sore from Pete's brutal perfect dick, that she wasn't sure she'd be able to even feel the tiny pecks of Drew swatting at her pussy. But to spare his feelings, she just said that she had to get back to the sorority house to finish getting her signatures.