Freshers' Week Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to hell Bradley."

"I'm going to ride you all the way with me."

After a frantic start, we settled into a steady rhythm. I pushed a pillow under her hips so she could watch me sliding in and out. "I understand why men like to watch. It adds to the feelings. I should have kept my eyes open all those years."

I lay behind her and lifted her leg as she watched our reflections in the bedroom mirror. "I like the way they fuck. Watch her face as she cums." I pinched her nipples with one hand and played with her clit with the other as I shafted Amelia and my balls slapped her arse. Her head fell back as she surrendered her body to my assault. Her chest heaved and fell as she breathed raggedly. I felt her tense and turned her head to the mirror. "Watch her Amelia." I pounded into her and she came. Her spasming pussy brought me off, and I started cumming in her, but lost coordination and slipped out. Amelia grabbed my cock, and I shot in her hand and over her belly. She squealed." Look at us. It's like a porn film. Like a filthy porn film." I took her hand to scoop my cum and massaged it into her tits. "Oh god. Every dirty thing you do I want more off. I'm cursed."

We fell asleep, but Amelia woke me in the night with her hand around my stiff cock. I recognised the expression of a woman who had been arguing with herself.

"I'm not like this, Bradley. I don't yearn for porn sex with men I haven't even known for a day, not after twenty-five years of marriage." I kept quiet as she ploughed on. "Or maybe I am. Maybe it will be the same with the next strange man. Or better, even. Or maybe I want two men." The strength of her desire disturbed Amelia.

"There is only one way to test that hypothesis. Is that what you want Amelia? To go through half a dozen meaningless encounters to prove if this one meant something?" She looked away, I tried to turn her head but she would not face me. "Amelia, it's too early to judge something when you're in the middle of it. Give yourself time to reflect. Anyway, that's not the test you need. If it was down to me, I would never leave this bed again."

"Do you really mean that? This is not a one-night stand you can recount to your mate in Bristol and then high five each other?" There were tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I mean that. But we have to make love properly, so we both know what we could be." Amelia searched my face. "You climbed on me downstairs in a cocktail of anger and lust. You wanted to punish Flynn. To build up a store of images to pay back his infidelity."

"You don't know that." She sounded like a sulky teenager. I smiled.

"Up here I pushed your boundaries, and it shocked you how much you like it. Men have always liked porn sex. It is ok for women to like it too. But if you really want to make that comparison with Flynn, we have to make love. Are you prepared to take that risk, Amelia?"

She looked frightened. I put my arms around her and kissed her. She was trembling. "This was all so straightforward when I talked it out in my head. So, I've had a night of filthy sex with a bloke I'll never see again. That's okay. Flynn's a jealous man. Maybe it will shock him straight and we'll go back to how we were."

"But you won't be the same person. We both feel there is the possibility we could be something. But we are afraid to take the chance. If you said, let's just do this once-a-month Bradley, I'd say no. I want more of you Amelia, and I know that is scary."

"Oh, my god." She threw her arms around me and we kissed. It was like a new first time. Passion not lust. We both felt it. Amelia stroked my face. "You look as scared as I feel."

"The odds are against me. I have tonight to show what we could be. Then you have to take that memory and confront Flynn, and when you've argued and fucked and made up and fucked you've got to decide whether what you have is better than what could be with a bloke you only knew for one night."

She started crying, and I pushed her tears away with my thumbs. It surprised me when she did the same to me.

Amelia pulled me on top and I slid into her familiar body. What was different now was the overwhelming emotional sensation. Not her pussy gripping my cock or her hard nipples on my chest. They were there of course, but what was more powerful was the heat from my heart meeting hers. It was palpable. Suddenly we were smiling. We'd joined on a level mere artful fucking could not achieve. "You know what this is Amelia?" She nodded and clung to me. Arms and legs imprisoning my body.

"Cum in me Bradley. Bury this memory so deep that nothing can dislodge it."

I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. It was not the ejaculation, which by this time was pretty thin, but the emotional release that drained me. Amelia made a primal squeal and came moments later. Her grip did not loosen. "Stay in me until I fall asleep. I don't want to remember this feeling ending."

Two different people woke up the next morning. We looked at each other and spoke without words. Amelia pulled me on top. I looked down at her swollen, red pussy. "You are sore, darling." She nodded and caressed my aching cock, and I winced. "I don't care Bradley, and neither do you."

#

It's been a strange three months since. Not least because of the weekly calls from Jamie, to see if I'm okay. I haven't spoken to Amelia since the morning I got out of her bed, but I get news third hand from Jamie. I agreed with her we would say nothing to our kids, but they worked it out for themselves.

Two weeks after we met, Chloe made a whistle stop visit home to pick up winter clothes. That night she heard a full-scale argument between her mum and dad. Jamie said she thought it was all my fault until she listened at their bedroom door to her father telling Amelia to shut up now they were even. She agreed with her mother's argument that a one-night stand with a random bloke who helped when her car broke down, was not the same as two long-term affairs with interns barely older than she was. The next day Chloe asked her mum if I was just a random bloke. Amelia said she wished she could make me one. Jamie's advice was I should hang in there.

Jamie and Chloe have become inseparable. Clinging on to each other while their parents wreck their lives. He's found study mates, but instead of taking them out on the piss, he's invited them to dinner parties with Chloe's friends. `These guys can really cook, dad. We've had the best Chinese and Indian food I've ever eaten. I told the girls not to hang about because their mothers will marry those boys off.' It looks like everyone is a winner.

Chloe came back from half term break telling Jamie it was weird at home with mum and dad being unnaturally nice to each other. She didn't think they would last.

I started getting calls from an unlisted number. They would ring off after listening to my voice mail message. I knew who it was, so I changed it.

"You've reached the voice mail of Bradley Chalmers. You know the drill. If you were hoping to hear my dulcet tones, you'll just have to imagine me singing a song you love. Bye."

I got my first message from Amelia in months.

'Thank you x'

Just two words but I realised how much I'd been pining for her. I couldn't go on like that, so I followed the advice I'd given Amelia and went on two brief dates to see if I could consign Amelia to the category of random women I'd got lucky with. I couldn't. Both times I sat on the edge of the bed afterwards, avoiding eye contact because the woman would see my guilty conscience at cheating on Amelia. I decided to contact her after Christmas. I didn't want to feel like this going into the new year.

Events were taken out of my hands. Jamie rocked up on my doorstep a couple of days before Christmas. "I can't stay at home dad. Mum's got her new bloke there and they are all lovey dovey. It's embarrassing. They are like teenagers, waiting for me to leave the room so they can be at each other." I laughed. "Dad, they're shagging on your couch."

"Jamie the world is full of men shagging on other men's couches. I was one of them recently." I didn't mean to mention Amelia, but my inadvertent comment prompted Jamie's confession.

"I've met Chloe's dad, Flynn. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, but I took her home for Christmas and he was there. I stayed for dinner...and overnight." Jamie could not meet my eyes.

"It's ok son. I'm not going to throw you out."

"He's a lot like you, dad. I can see why her mum--"

"Well, that okay then." I didn't know why I was so annoyed. I got up and poured a stiff drink.

"They are not happy dad. I saw for myself what Chloe was talking about. She speaks to her mum a lot these days. She asked me, can your dad make my mum happy?"

"That's the million-dollar question, son."

"Amelia had a message for you when she dropped me at the station. She wished you a Merry Christmas, and she said it would all be over soon and you'd be free. You haven't been seeing her, what does she mean?"

I downed my whiskey in one. "Jamie, I hope you never find yourself in a relationship with a woman you can't see or speak to, but can't get out of your head." I must have looked pathetic, because he actually put a comforting arm around my shoulder.

"I got you a Christmas present, sorry its only socks."

"I'll phone your mum and thank her later."

Jamie opened his mouth to lie, then thought better of it.

Amelia phoned me the day before I planned to call her. "How are you, Bradley?"

It annoyed me I was so happy to hear her voice. "Pretty much how Jamie tells Chloe, who tells you. I think little gets lost in translation."

"I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, what you hear from Jamie is pretty accurate, especially now he's seen it for himself." We ran out of small talk. "It's been months Bradley and I don't know if this feeling is true or just a wishful memory."

"Perhaps you need to test it. I did, twice." It was unfair of me to be angry that she was uncertain. I regretted my words immediately, but I could not take them back.

There was a long silence on the line, then crying. "You bastard Bradley. Twice. I guess that's just what men do. I won't take up any more of your time."

"Please Amelia, don't go. Would you feel jealous if we meant nothing? Anyway, I felt lousy afterwards. Like I'd cheated on you."

She gave a snotty laugh. "Well good, because you did."

"Thats not fair. For all I knew, your reconciliation was going wonderfully. I'm sure he tried all the moves to keep you sweet."

More crying. "I don't want to talk about Flynn. I called to talk about us."

"How can there be an us?"

"Flynn's practice won a contract in China. He'll have to set up an office out there for at least a year. I told him I would not go with him and I would not sit on my hands waiting for him to come back. He'd have to take his chance that there was anything left between us. I'm free Bradley and I'm setting you free."

"Is that what you really want, Amelia? To be free of us both?"

"Maybe. Perhaps I should try to forget you. Really try, like you did. I might have more luck."

"Please Amelia, don't. Stay home. I'm coming to see you."

"You are too late Bradley, I'm not there."

This was bloody tragic. To fall now at the last hurdle. "Is there anything I can do to make you change your mind?"

"You could open your door. The red one, isn't it?"

I looked at my phone and rushed to open my front door. Amelia got out of her car and crossed the road. She smiled at my confusion.

I'd almost forgotten how lovely her smile was. "That's a nasty trick Amelia." We were standing face to face, but still holding our phones. I caressed her cheek. "I thought I was too old and cynical to yearn for anyone."

"He tried Bradley. But he could not reach a part of me I didn't even realise I was holding back. The part I'd given to you."

I pulled her inside the house and pushed Amelia against the front door. Our kissing was frantic and passionate. Neither of us was willing to break contact as we struggled to undress each other. The trail of clothes followed us up the stairs to where I'd trapped her against the bathroom wall. I could not wait. I flipped her tits out of a lacy black bra and sucked hard on her stiff nipples. Amelia moaned and held my head against her chest. Her hands struggled blindly with my belt, but soon my trousers and pants were around my ankles. My cock ached with hardness as she grasped me.

"I've missed this cock. I've missed this cock fucking me."

I had to be in her now, so I lifted her arse and her legs scissored my waist. I pulled her knicker gusset aside and slid into her in one movement.

Amelia moaned and bit my neck. "I'm so wet. So open. Fill me up."

Her arms circled my neck, and I carried her into the bedroom. I raised and lowered Amelia on my cock. She helped by levering her arms on my shoulders. Our genitals made squishing sounds, and the scent of sex rose from our union. I breathed deeply.

Amelia slapped my shoulder for my vulgarity. "This is not porn sex."

I lifted and impaled her more forcefully and turned so she could share the view I'd been enjoying in the mirror.

"Oh my god, this is porn sex." She took in her black underwear, high heels hanging from her toes and her splayed pussy lips from which my slicked cock protruded. "These images stick in my mind. Especially when I'm alone in bed. I look like your whore."

"Yes, you're my whore Amelia. No one else's ever again, do you understand?" I pounded her violently as if I could fuck the memory of her husband from her. Impossible, but I had to try.

She joined me in the attempt. "Take me back Bradley. Kiss me and lick me. Suck me and fuck me in all the places I want to be yours."

I staggered to the bed, and we fell on it. I pounded her until we both came and kept going as the cum oozed onto my duvet. Only exhaustion made me stop.

Afterwards, we caressed each other's sated bodies. Amelia fondled my limp cock.

"When he recovers, we are going to make love."

"Yes Amelia. I will not let your lust deny me the best bit."

She snorted and tried to escape my embrace in protest. But she didn't try too hard.

-0-

12