Freshman Ch. 02: He Loves Me Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will could feel the blood pumping hard in multiple parts of his body and he clenched his jaw down tight. As he watched Rachel slip smoothly into the bubbling contents of the tub, he nodded his head to no one in particular. His eyes fixed on his sexy target, he practically ripped his dark jeans from his legs and strode quickly to join.

The tub was already jam packed and Rachel squealed playfully as Will's body slid in tight next to hers. She flashed her eyes at him and smiled. She'd always thought he was pretty cute but she'd never really considered him in that way because she'd been occupied with someone else. Seeing him shirtless and full of swagger was certainly a new light. Especially with her own practically naked body halfway squished into his.

Taking a moment to look over the rest of the scenery, Rachel peeled her gaze back from Will and surveyed the tub. There were about ten people in with them, mostly boys and all basically undressed to the same point that she was. The image caused her to glance down automatically at herself and she shivered as she realized that the water would likely be making her already-almost-see-thru underwear a lot more so. Her breasts bobbed just above the surface of the water, each wave and splash submerging and then uncovering her shimmering flesh at random intervals.

She made some small-talk with the boy next to her for a minute or two and joined in a few jokes shared amongst the group. And whether it was her final aggressive gulp from Will's cup or the steamy heat of the water, her buzz exploded quickly from a cradling blanket to a head-spinning rush. But it was a sudden touch to her leg that revved her engine and made the air in her chest pull tight.

At first she hadn't been certain from whom the touch had been offered nor if it had been accidental or something else. But a deliberate rubbing from the top of her knee up across her thigh made the latter point moot and a quick glance to Will's sly grin the former.

Rachel swallowed and stiffened automatically as she processed the new reality and tried to locate the controls. Her senses were beyond dulled and the fires of her lustful desires, which had been temporarily extinguished in the wake of the Josh revelation were suddenly raging again. She locked eyes with the cute boy who'd sat behind her for several weeks and peppered her frequently with little jokes and subtle flirty remarks. She could quite obviously see the hunger in his expression, and for the first time since she'd known him, she felt it too.

Licking her lips and getting a hold of her breath, she grinned at him coyly and cocked her head.

"Can I help you?"

Her tone was entirely friendly and welcoming with just a hint of playful sarcasm. She wasn't trying to shut him down. But she could never resist playing just a bit.

Will stopped the motion of his hand but he did not withdraw it from her leg. Shrugging innocently, he offered the best response he could.

"Sorry. Just been wanting to do that for a while."

Rachel raised her eyebrows and grinned. Shooting him a curious smirk, she fired back.

"Wanting to what? Touch my leg?"

She laughed as Will blushed slightly at her unexpected comeback. She could tell he was a little thrown off. He hadn't really thought his first line through all that well.

"Hell yeah. You got great legs."

Rachel grinned again and nodded at his commendable recovery. Feeling the rush of her lustful needs beginning to truly take over, she decided she'd had enough playing. Locating his hand with her own, she gently removed it from her leg and drew it up out of the water. Whispering playfully, she took aim and fired the kill shot.

"Well, then I'm guessing you've been wanting to do this for twice as long."

Concurrent with her words, she guided Will's palm firmly into the soft expanse of her left breast and squeezed his fingers down over her flesh. She watched his eyes widen to dinner plates, and just as he seemed able to comprehend the moment, she pushed her lips into his and kissed him fully.

Will's heart stopped for a full beat as he felt Rachel's tongue push roughly into his mouth. He'd barely had a second to focus on the pure heaven in his grip before she'd practically jumped him and moved into warp speed. For all the hundreds and hundreds of minutes he'd spent sitting behind her in class and fantasizing about such a moment, he'd been entirely unprepared for its arrival. Especially via her initiation.

But that mattered less than none. He quickly found his footing in the encounter and moved to match her aggression. Squeezing her barely-covered breast harshly between his fingers, he turned his body more fully towards her and returned the kiss. His tongue slid sloppily around hers and he smiled to himself in pure delight. Fuck yeah! This was fucking great!

For her part, Rachel was just as lost in the whirlwind as Will. Her head spun with crisscrossing thoughts and emotions and the heat in her veins roared. She was with it enough to know that her sudden surge of carnal lust had been a product of earlier plans and desires. But while Will might not have been the plan she'd set out on when she'd left her dorm, he was more than a suitable replacement. It had just taken seeing him in a different light to get that.

As the pair continued to make out unsubtly, a murmur of crude encouragements and cheers swept through the hot tub. Rachel's drool-inducing, barely-clothed entrance had already been very well received. And now that she had wasted little time entering into a shameless romp in close quarters to the other occupants, the excitement of the group grew fast.

Rachel was peripherally aware of the attention she was attracting, but Will barely noticed at all. His focus was solely on the slippery dream in his grasp as well as the rapidly rising situation it was causing between his legs. The only awkward part of the engagement was the twisted angle at which his and Rachel's bodies were turned. Deciding that his hands could survive a very brief uncoupling with her tits, Will slid his grip down to her hips and remedied the situation.

Rachel squealed with delight as she felt Will suddenly lift her from her seat and move her squarely into his lap. She broke away from the kiss and flashed her eyes at him as she caught her breath and settled in. An obvious prodding between her legs alerted her to the advanced state of his excitement and she grinned as the sensation made her stomach twist. For several months, there had been only one boy in her life with whom she'd been intimate and felt his physical arousal. In fact, before Josh, it had to have been-.

The face that popped into her brain made her skin crawl and she swallowed hard to push the memory away. It had been at the end of her senior week trip with Rebecca and the others. What had begun as an incredible whirlwind of fun and excitement had spiraled out of control and turned quickly dark. Rachel had lost her grip and dug a hole which, for a brief, panic-ridden stretch, had appeared potentially too big to climb out from.

While the memories were troubling, Rachel could not deny that they also provided a twisted spark of arousal. A sudden pumping in her heart and a quick rush between her thighs. She didn't understand the feelings and it was true that they were only fleeting parts of what was primarily a conjuring of dread and regret. But they were present. They were part of her.

She was thankfully shaken from the thoughts as a new sensation snapped her back to the moment and made her pull her breath in tight. Will had buried his face firmly into the shimmering expanse of her cleavage and begun kissing and sucking every inch of her soft skin that reached his lips. Rachel chewed her own lip and brought her hands automatically to the back of his head as she absorbed the pleasurable onslaught. She caressed his dampened hair and involuntarily squeezed him in tighter. It felt great. More than great. And it was laughably clear that he was enjoying it too.

But in the blink of an eye, it became just as clear that such an indulgence was not enough.

As Will explored the heavenly depths of Rachel's breasts, moving his face chaotically from place to place with no semblance of a plan like a dog frantically gobbling up an accidentally spilled mess of treats onto the floor, his arousal soared. Without thinking, he brought his hands up the front of Rachel's taut midsection and slid them purposefully under the wired lower borders of her bra. The force of his motion easily shoved the skimpy garment upwards and spilled her heavy breasts out into the night air. Leaving the now-needlessly-attached bra in a jumbled mess by her sternum, he sunk his fingers into the perfection of her soft flesh and squeezed in tight.

The image was incomparable and the sensation divine. Will's eyes bugged out of their sockets as he drunk in the dream-like vision a mere inches from his face. Rachel's breasts were even more incredible than he had imagined. They were large and full and yet they hung high on her chest with unnatural perkiness. Her light-brown nipples were fully stiffened and they contrasted delightfully against the creamy whiteness of the portions of her flesh which had escaped a summer's worth of exposure to the sun.

But as pleasurable a sight it was to behold, it was not a work of art to be appreciated from behind a velvet rope and plate of glass. Will groaned thickly as he mauled away at the impossible softness of her breasts. Their slippery wetness made the feeling even more enjoyable and the accompanying image of her flesh stretching and pulling before returning to its perfectly formed shape was almost too much. With a silent prayer of thanks to whoever might've been listening, he leaned his face in close and sucked Rachel's nipple into his mouth to resume his earlier work, this time in far more explicit form.

While Will had been offering the most thorough form of attention, he hadn't been the only one to acknowledge the wonder of Rachel's sudden reveal. Her eyes widened and a crackle of electricity ripped through her senses as she heard the appreciative cheers and curses erupting in a chorus around her. Her nudity had been so suddenly expanded that she'd barely had a moment to register a reaction. But as she let her eyes pass quickly over the bevy of nameless faces surrounding her, sexual confidence flooded her veins. Without even stopping to think, she reached behind her back and deftly unsnapped her clasp, letting the already-useless undergarment come free from her body.

The complete removal of bra (if only symbolic in effect) elicited another smattering of cheers from the nearby onlookers. The reactions floored Rachel in an unexpected way and she suddenly felt drunkenly overwhelmed by the attention. She once again realized how long it had been since she'd stepped into such a spotlight for a boy other than Josh. Another tremor of confusing arousal ripped through her gut. Her brain exploded with flashes of memories both exciting and troubling. Her spring semester at Pine Valley and the endless list of boys who had seen her naked and been treated to her talented acts of generosity. The bus trip to the museum where she'd slipped off her panties for her two seatmates and given one a blowjob while others witnessed from adjacent seats. The morning after Kevin's prom when she'd so willingly disrobed in the backyard before so willingly doing a whole lot more.

The sensations from the memories where jarringly vivid, but rather than fill her gut with shameful regret, they only pushed the pedal down on her arousal. She loved being the center of such dangerous attention. It sustained and encouraged her in every way. She knew that each boy looking her direction was completely turned on and silently wishing that he could swap places with the lucky suitor gorging himself on the bounty of her best assets. She loved that tangible hunger and free-floating lust. In moments like this, she lived for it.

Deciding to engage more fully in the tidal wave, Rachel pushed Will's face back and disengaged from his eager work. Her breasts now more freely displayed, she arched her back and twisted her torso so that each participant in her attention-orgy could get the explicit view that they craved. She bit her lips and smiled teasingly, pretending as if she barely realized what she was doing. As each set of eyes in the tub (and several from the surrounding deck area) widened in response to the visual treat, she absorbed it all and let her fire roar loudly. This. This was who she was.

And there was more.

Satisfied with the ogling stares and cheerful hollers from her fans, Rachel finally turned her attention back to the boy seated between her straddled thighs. Grinning wildly, she reengaged their earlier kiss and began gyrating her hips gently into his groin. She moaned out loud as his hands expectedly returned to their prior work, his fingers digging deeply into the slippery wonder of her endowment. She was getting more and more turned on and she knew that very soon she would be needing a more satisfying meal to sink her teeth into.

Will gasped and almost broke away from the kiss as he felt Rachel's hands come suddenly to the front of his submerged boxer briefs. Their obscene tent, while hidden under the safety of the bubbling water, had been obvious to them both for some time. His throat tightened and he squeezed in harshly on Rachel's tits as her own fingers formed a commensurate grip around his shaft. Even through the cotton barrier her touch was overwhelming. He couldn't wait to move things even further.

Such a wait proved to be short-lived as Rachel's fingers soon slipped slyly past the elastic band and met his flesh directly. Her touch slid roughly downward until his cock was enclosed completely against her palm. Will's entire body shook as she began to apply a slow, steady series of tugs while she competently kissed away up above. It was clear that some serious action was fast approaching. And that meant decisions needed to be made.

Not wanting to break away from any form of the stimuli being laid upon him, but wanting to ensure a successful encounter even more, Will finally managed to pull back from the kiss long enough to catch his breath and find his voice. In a raspy whisper, he leaned into her ear and spoke.

"This is fucking amazing. You wanna find someplace a little more quiet?"

He leaned back and held still as he studied the fire dancing in Rachel's eyes. Her breasts were hanging exquisitely and rubbing teasingly over his chest. And she was still smoothly jerking him off under the water. He certainly did not want to disrupt the status quo. But perhaps it could all be improved with a change of venue.

Rachel, too, studied the face looking back at her own. Will's cuteness seemed to be growing all the time. She knew it was most likely due to the alcohol and her sudden sense of wild freedom and arousal, but she was surprised that she'd never seen him this way before. He wasn't some sort of supermodel but he had a look that she liked. She was happy to be hooking up with him.

Licking her lips, she grinned and shrugged coyly.

"We can get some privacy if you want."

Will hesitated for a moment as he took in her response. He considered briefly if it were a test, as if she was challenging him and his level of inhibition. Clearly she was not at all fazed by stripping down and rubbing his cock in the company of nearby strangers. Maybe she was probing to see if he was adventurous or bold enough to be worthy of her time.

But ultimately, he decided on the safe route. Keeping it all going in the hot tub would be fine, but if she was this revved up now, getting her alone in a bedroom might lead to even greater heights. He certainly wanted to see more of her body and hopefully get her to up the ante on her own actions. The possibilities were too much to turn down.

"Yeah, let's move this party inside. I'm sure we could find a spot a little more comfortable."

Rachel grinned and nodded her head. She was very much enjoying the moment but she too imagined that a location not halfway underwater and shared with ten strangers might be a better choice. The hot tub had served its purpose. It was time for Act II.

Releasing his shaft from her grip, she leaned back suddenly and shook out her wetted hair. Her senses tingling in every spot, she bit her lip and stood up tall. She understood fully just what kind of image such a movement was providing and she loved it. Steadying her nerves, she brought her foot up onto the tub's edge and stepped out.

The emergence of a soaking wet and unfairly proportioned girl from the jacuzzi most certainly did not go unnoticed. Several nearby conversations stopped cold as boys craned their necks to get a good look. Rachel shivered and almost lost her footing as she soaked up the reactions. Dozens of people were staring directly at her tits as she stood casually on the deck and began to gather her clothes. She wondered how many gossiped stories she would be subject of the following day and week. But she didn't care. In fact, she relished the idea.

She was about to retrieve her bra and at least return to some sense of decency when a familiar face caught her eyes. At first she didn't place him but recognition quickly took hold. Caleb. The tall boy who had been her defender at the bathroom earlier in the night. It was his house they were at. His party.

She realized that she was staring right at him as she held still and made no hurried motion to cover up. A tingling buzz crept between her legs as she recalled how his earlier display of brazen force had so strongly turned her on. His eyes now displayed a noticeable sense of hunger and intrigue. It made her entire body tense automatically. She loved being an object on display for him, if even for only a few dangerous moments.

Finally pushing past her daze, Rachel gathered her underwear and slipped her breasts back into the cups. She realized that attempting to put her dress back on in her soaking state would be a fool's errand so, thinking quickly, she snatched Will's t-shirt from his hands just as he was retrieving it from the fence. Shooting him a devious wink, she pulled the oversized material over her head and stuck her hands through the sleeves. It wasn't her best look, but it was far better than re-entering the house with just a set of soaking wet, see-thru underwear to her name.

The trek back through the party was a total blur, and when Rachel found herself entering an unoccupied bedroom on the second floor, she couldn't even recall how she'd gotten there. She tensed with excitement as she felt Will's hand guiding her inside by the small of her back. Her head swam out of control from the alcohol and the rush of the night. And she knew that things were about to get even wilder.

The click of the door's lock was like the opening bell at a boxing match and soon Rachel and Will were re-engaged. He helped her pull his shirt back over her head and he grinned lustfully as she removed her bra just as fast. Pushing her up against a wall, he angled his head to her neck and began kissing and aggressively groping all over her body. Rachel squealed loudly and mumbled out nothing in particular. The sensations were rocking them both. It was a glorious, drunken college hookup to a T.

After a minute or two of eager work on her tits, Will finally began to move things along. He slid his finger down over the tensed muscles of her stomach and firmly past her skimpy waistband. A combined audible inhale filled the air as his touch glided over the smoothly shaven outskirts and slipped effortlessly inside her. His fingers were met with wet warmth and he felt his cock surge against his briefs as he pushed his way in deep. Taking a moment to enjoy her dropped jaw and wild expression, he resumed his kisses on her chest and began to tenderly twirl his fingers inside.