Freshman Ch. 02: He Loves Me Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's senses exploded as she felt him enter her for the first time. She'd craved his touch since she'd first felt his dick pushed up between her thighs in the tub. She was so turned on and his movements were electric. After months of the same boy touching her in the same ways, this first deviation felt like she was experiencing it all for the first time.

She moaned out loudly as she felt his fingers curl upwards and hit her spots square on. Her jaw flexed open and she shut her eyes, pushing her head back into the wall and letting her breaths come in fast and hot. For a second, she thought about letting this random boy from calc class fuck her up against the cheap wood paneling of some stranger's room. She knew it would feel incredible. She could just spread her legs a bit and let him fill her entirely as he worked away.

But she got a hold of the dangerous fantasy quickly. Yes, she'd been having regular sex with Josh but she still felt a comfort in (and allegiance to) her more guarded policy regarding intercourse. She didn't regret Josh for a second, and further, she was sure she'd be fucking him again quite soon. But that didn't mean that she was just going to do that with whomever now. That wasn't her and it didn't need to be.

As Will's fingers twisted and curled skillfully inside her, she smiled to herself. Just because that wasn't her, it didn't mean that she didn't know what was. She whimpered pleasurably and ran her tongue over her gums. She knew how to rock this boy's world. And she suddenly couldn't wait to do it.

As if reading her thoughts, Will suddenly disengaged and slid his fingers slowly from between her legs. It seemed like he'd done enough to warm her up and he was ready to move to the next phase (whatever that might be). Standing up tall, he locked eyes with Rachel and shot her a curious look. Despite his having to take the lead to get her in the hot tub at the beginning, she'd kind of been the aggressor ever since. So maybe she'd take the reins again.

Rachel swallowed and smiled back as she gathered herself and prepared to act. She could tell plainly that he wanted a round of attention of his own (a fact confirmed by a grinning glance down to his shorts). Looking around the room for a moment, Rachel smiled again and pushed off the wall to step back into his body. She guided him slowly backwards until his legs bumped up against the edge of a bed. Speaking with a tone of playful authority, she offered a single word.

"Sit."

Will happily obliged and he held his breath as he again took in the complete image of her naked form. She was practically flawless. Smooth delicate shoulders and arms. A tight torso and the well-toned legs of an athlete. Her face was dominated by whimsical playfulness and soft, pretty features. And her full, perfectly formed breasts needed no further description.

This air in his lungs pulled in tighter as she slowly sunk to her knees in front of him and offered up a devious wink. As her slender fingers tucked into his waistband and peeled the wetted material downward, all he could do was watch in wonder. In short order, his dick sprung free of its prison and bounced rhythmically at full attention. It was becoming more and more obvious what Rachel had in store for him. He had to dig his fingers into the mattress behind him to keep himself even.

It didn't take long for Rachel to remove his underwear completely, and she rose up high on her knees, she gave her target an admiring glance. Will's dick wasn't as big or wonderfully shaped as Josh's but it was just fine. He was neatly trimmed and painfully hard. She decided to get right to it.

"Fuu-UCK!"

Will's fractured curse spilled out as Rachel leaned forward and slipped him effortlessly into her mouth. Her soft lips encircled his shaft and he flexed his abs tight as she worked her way into him with gentle grace. The warmth of her mouth and tongue was so soothing, especially in contrast to the dampened chill that had accompanied the walk through the house in soaked underwear. He exhaled roughly and swallowed down hard as she moved back to his tip and prepared to repeat her motion. He couldn't believe it was actually happening. The hot girl from calculus was actually sucking his dick!

And to back up further, the hot girl from calculus had stripped down, gotten in the hot tub, made out with him, pulled out her tits, jerked him under the water, and then agreed to go someplace quiet with him where she was now sucking his dick. The idea of it was almost as incredible as the sensation itself. He groaned pleasurably and cursed again. Almost.

Down below, Rachel was on fire as she twisted her lips around Will's shaft and fully entered the main phase of the blowjob. It was so surprisingly fun to be sucking a new penis after months of the same one (albeit, the same exquisite one belonging to the same exquisite boy). The newness of the experience was making her eager to work and eager to please. She knew she was melting Will in her hands (er, mouth) but she really wanted him to get the point.

She smiled to herself as she bobbed her head smoothly and sucked him in and out to a steady rhythm. She loved this. The click of the lock from the door. The scrunch of the carpet against her kneecaps. Her state of almost-total undress. The sight, touch, and taste of his flesh in her mouth. She could feel him twitching and flexing between her lips. It was exciting and familiar. It was what she wanted.

As she sucked away, Will gazed down with admiration at her work. She sure knew what she was doing and she made it seem so effortless. Her brow was focused in concentration and her cheeks were pulled in tight but she still seemed somehow totally relaxed. Each rotation of her head and neck provided an almost surreal dose of pure physical pleasure. He tore his gaze away from the blood-pumping image of his glistening shaft disappearing and reappearing between her lips and instead focused on the hypnotic sway of her heavy tits. They rocked ever so gently in her leaned over position. It was perfection.

But perfection was about to be topped.

In an instant, Rachel popped him free from the warm cocoon of her mouth and angled his shaft upwards. Parting her lips once more, she lowered her approach and sucked his balls smoothly inside. His sac was tight and withdrawn from the earlier chill of its dampened enclosure and she grinned as she felt the crinkly flesh expanding quickly against her tongue. His entire torso quivered and a steady stream of expletives ran out in a tortured mumble. As she skillfully sucked on his balls, she took pleasure in the pleasure she was giving.

"Fucking hell. God, you're incredible."

Will could barely form the words as wave after wave of jarring sensations passed through him. The warmth of her mouth surrounding his sac was almost too much to take. He looked down to see her smiling up at him with her eyes. She was rubbing his cock smoothly in her palm as she worked so lavishly down lower. Instinctively, he brought a hand down to cup the back of her hair and hold her in tighter to his nuts. Her eyes narrowed playfully but she simply continued to suck away. It was practically enough to make him come right there.

Rachel's extracurricular generosity lasted for well over a minute before she finally set him free to gather herself and catch a breath. She rubbed her palm all over the saliva coated tender skin of his sac, squeezing his balls playfully and manipulating them with skillful care. Feeling another searing rush of arousal, she lifted it upwards and extended her tongue down below. She used her elbow to gently spread his stance and push him back onto the bed a bit further. With a more opened point of access she began licking him firmly behind his sac.

Will almost did come right there. The sensation of Rachel sucking on his balls had been intense enough but her unexpected dive into the regions further below practically knocked him off his feet. He shut his eyes and grinded his teeth as he felt her tongue swipe playfully around. She was almost licking his ass. His brain couldn't even process what was going on.

But what he could process was that his clock was ticking. Rachel had been sucking his dick for likely more than five minutes, half of which had been spent offering a deluxe service down below. He was surprised that he had lasted as long as he had in all honesty. Not only was Rachel an object of his school time fantasies, she was completely naked and ridiculously good at giving head. If he'd lost control within the first thirty seconds it wouldn't have been a surprise. He was just grateful he'd been this strong.

"F-fuck, girl. I'm gonna come!"

Rachel usually had a strong sixth sense for such things but her inattention to his actual penis in favor of other areas had left her out of the loop. Thinking quickly, she ran her tongue firmly up under his sac and sucked his balls into her mouth once again. Looking up at his tortured grimace, she angled his shaft out and away from her face and began to jerk him more intensely. She smiled to herself as she swished her tongue over and around his balls and studied his face. He was seconds away. In fact, he was-.

"Ohhhh!"

Will's legs locked and his hips bucked as he popped off powerfully with a guttural groan. His eruption shot through the air and landed an impressive distance onto the carpet behind where Rachel knelt. The next copious blast emptied onto a similar spot about a foot closer. Will gritted his teeth and tried to breathe as Rachel's dual-action touch continued coax the powerful orgasm from his system. He wasn't sure he'd ever gotten off so powerfully. Or proficiently for that matter.

For her part, Rachel was thrilled. Had she been keyed into his progress a little better, she probably would've taken him back into her mouth for his finish and swallowed him down. In fact, she was so worked up and turned on that she might've let him come on her face or body. She was just so into getting this "new" boy off and watching him shake and squirm as she wrung every pleasure-packed drop from his system was making her blood rush. It reminded her of her fun little tryst at the beach when she'd blown that boy who'd helped her with Tyler and then done his friend a few minutes later in his room while they'd gotten high. To finish him, she'd sucked on his balls and jerked him off like she was doing Will now. And he'd made quite the joyous mess as a result.

Will's groans had morphed into strained whimpers, but Rachel offered him no such merciful reprieve. Keeping her lips in a tight seal around his sac, she sucked him forcefully, stretching the elasticity of his tender skin just as he'd done to her breasts earlier in the tub. She knew the sensation had to be practically breaking him and she loved that. His dick was still twitching and throbbing in her grasp and she could feel the wet warmth of his diminishing efforts flowing onto her hand.

Finally, it became apparent that Will had nothing left to give. She'd drained the life force from him and there was no more water left in the stone. Parting her lips and letting his balls fall free from her mouth, she slid upwards and sucked his dick back inside in a swift motion. Will grimaced and doubled over as the piercing pleasure sliced through his gut once more. It was like each time he'd thought there was no way Rachel could reach a new level, she so casually shattered the prior record.

Rachel moaned pleasurably as she swirled her tongue around Will's exhausted extension. She tasted the raw saltiness of his cum and swallowed smoothly, grinning up at him with dancing eyes as she did so. There wasn't much clean to up since the vast majority of his efforts had sprayed violently onto the floor behind her. But she still always enjoyed finishing up a mind-numbing oral performance with a proper final act.

Satisfied with the job, Rachel let him slip free from her mouth and she rocked back onto her heels with a triumphant breath. Her heart was racing from the excitement and her head was still quite pleasantly spinning. She looked up at the beaten euphoria in his eyes and she grinned teasingly. It appeared a good thing that he had a bed to lean on; she wasn't too confident he'd have had the strength to support himself otherwise.

"You okay?"

Her question came out with a friendly laugh as she licked her lips and swallowed once again for good measure. Will didn't respond for a moment before finally scoffing himself and shaking his head sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

He rubbed his eyes and smiled again.

"My God."

Rachel giggled again as she slowly eased her way back into a stand. Her knees cracked and she rolled her jaw in a circle pattern. Grinning playfully and touching Will on the chest she spoke with a playful tone.

"No, I'm just a regular human. I promise. But I appreciate the compliment."

Will raised his bowed head from his hands and smirked at her little joke. He watched as she winked jokingly and turned back in the direction she'd discarded her bra. Both of their eyes traced over to the general area where Will had splattered his handiwork and they exchanged silly grins. The carpet was white-ish and kinda dirty so it wasn't all that noticeable. But it was an impressive amount. Secretly, they both took pride in that fact.

Before long, Rachel had gotten back into her underwear and even located a towel in the closet belong to whoever's room they'd just borrowed. As she attempted to get herself dry enough to slip her dress back on, her mind raced through the replay of the crazy evening. She was sure that her high was masking some of the pain, but she strangely didn't feel an ounce of hurt over Josh anymore. She still felt a little foolish for the fantasy she'd created, but it was no longer a reality she craved in any way.

Sure, she loved spending time with him and a small part of her could have envisioned a world where they were a "real" couple who did real couple things. But she understood now that even the highest of the highs of being with Josh couldn't even top the rush of excitement that she'd gotten the moment she'd taken off her top and dove into her hookup with Will in front of several onlookers. The comfort and security of monogamy made her feel safe and loved and many other things that she craved. But it was freedom and adventure that made her juices flow most of all. And, for the first time since she'd been a college student, she felt that way again.

She shook her head and smiled brightly as she stepped into her dress and summoned Will over to help zip her back up. The feel of his fingers on her back gave her another pleasurable shiver and she tingled all over as the reality of what she'd done with him became more and more pronounced. Deciding to have a little fun, she turned to face him and cocked her head.

"Well, I'm glad we finally got a chance to hang out someplace other than calc."

Will grinned brightly and nodded his head in agreement. He was about to respond when Rachel jumped back in and cut him off.

"And speaking of...you know we have that weekly workset due Monday, right?"

Will furrowed his brow at her unexpected change in subject but nodded in the affirmative. Yes, he knew.

Rachel smiled warmly at his comprehension and moved on.

"Soooo, I'm going to need you to do mine, okay?"

She leaned back and gave him her most charming smile as she awaited his response.

Will swallowed and blinked his eyes, processing her demand. Do her homework? Why? Because she'd just-?

Still feeling drained and cloudy, he found his breath and nodded.

"Oh, um. Well, okay. Sure, I guess. Just let me know when you want to meet up and-."

She cut him off again as she reached forward and began to run her fingers teasingly down his bare chest towards his waistband. Playing with the elastic curiously, she upped the ante.

"And for the rest of the semester, too."

Will swallowed harder this time and felt his chest tighten. What was she doing? Did she expect some sort of quid pro quo based on their hookup? The whole semester??

His brain ached as he felt her fingers slip subtly past his waistband and run over the scratchy stubble of hair. Her touch was electric and he could already feel himself beginning to re-rise to the occasion. She wasn't touching his dick yet, but her meaning was more than obvious.

Coughing out in a stammering tone, he responded.

"Uhhh, okay, I-. The rest of the semest-? I mean, yeah, I guess I could-."

Rachel watched his tortured struggle with giddy restraint. She could barely hold back her laughter. Very quickly, she lost control.

Removing her hand from his shorts, she laughed and pushed him playfully on the chest and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God, I'm just fucking with you! You're a mess! You don't have to do my homework, you nerd!"

Will blinked his eyes rapidly and finally caught his breath as he comprehended her joke. Exhaling and shaking his head, he shot her a sheepish grin and clucked his tongue.

"Haha fuck you! Such a fucking tease!"

Rachel smirked and shook her head but her silly grin sharpened quickly to a look of pure playful intensity. Stepping into his body and pressing her full chest into his, she reached up and held him by the chin. She spoke in a low, sultry tone.

"Tease?"

It was her turn to cluck her tongue as she shook her head from side to side.

"No, honey. Teases do make you do their work."

She paused and moved his chin in her grip, adjusting his gaze over to the spot on the floor where he'd left ample evidence of their encounter. Grinning again, she finished the thought.

They don't make you do all that..."

Will stiffened as she looked back into his eyes and kissed him teasingly on the cheek. In a second, she'd pulled back and retrieved her clutch. Besides the dampened ends of her blonde hair and a noticeable flush in her cheeks, she looked just as put together as when he'd first seen her arrive at the party. As she indicated to the door, he smiled and nodded and quickly gathered his own clothes.

Rachel watched him redress with a sense of warm nostalgia. Getting some boy off so violently, playfully teasing him afterwards, and now awaiting the final step of officially ending the encounter and rejoining the party was something she'd done countless times before. It was comfortable and natural and everything she'd thought college would likely be before that handsome junior had strolled into her life during summer session. Before he'd swept her off her feet and onto her knees in an unexpected and spell-binding rush.

She smiled confidently as she unlocked the door and heard the loud clamor of the party greet her senses once again. She knew Josh would be around when she wanted him but she was glad that he was no longer the only channel on her TV. There were plenty of other movies she was sure she'd be wanting to watch soon. Some she didn't even know about yet. She inhaled and stepped through the threshold as if she was stepping back into a familiar world once more.

Plenty of new movies to watch.

And all the time in the world to see them.

NEXT -- Chapter 3: Thank You