All Comments on 'Freshman Surprise'

by Pryde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best of both worlds

If I was in your shoes I'd shut up and enjoy myself you have the best of both worlds, enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

keep up the good work. Would like to read further adventures of our young man and his "gurl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
at least read what you write...

At least read what you write before you post it, so that there is some attempt at making it realistic. Where in his/her tiny cut pants is there room for a 10 inch penis?

ReuisuReuisuover 17 years ago
Too Short!

Know that I'm only giving you a 50 because I thought it was too short! Sure, the build-up was fantastic, but only two paragraphs of sex with this well-hung latina? Give us some more! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lame

this story was lame. i thought she was japanese. then mexican? make up your mind. this was a very crappy short story with no real detail of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lacking alot of details

The story started out alright. Got confusing in the middle and ended way to soon. Author lacks alot of imagination when it comes to being intimate. Needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep going!

Not bad at all for a first effort. The sex needs more detail, though. There is plenty of room for a sequel or two...

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
MMMM

I loved this story but just wish it wasn't so short! Loved how he didn't know but didn't care. Espcially how she called him her"gurl"!!! Want to hear more about how he is her gurl!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

In other times I would love to be him, but now I am desperate to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!!!

Soooo hot please finish

CMOT_DabblerCMOT_Dabblerabout 7 years ago
Good start, still enjoyable

It could use some editing and a bit of rewriting, and the ending needs more sex (doesn't everything?) but I enjoyed it. The was definitely the start of some promising character development and I think it would make for a good intro to a second chapter, perhaps fleshing out the characters more and, of course, adding more sex, hehe.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to help with the next one. Just let me know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous