All Comments on 'Freshman Year in the Dorm'

by alan556

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I liked this story. My brother and his best friend would wank each other and suck each other. And the best part was I got to watch. Thus began my love of watching guys playing with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I don’t understand why men are so embarrassed about masturbation. Who cares if somebody sees?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I started college, there was a big drought going on so we were supposed to save water. The first day, the dorm RA (a woman) gathered everybody together to give us dorm rules. One rule was. “Don’t flush pee.” Another was to keep showers to two minutes. We should “make arrangements with our roommate so we can masturbate in our rooms instead of the shower.” My roommate and I were too embarrassed so we didn’t do it. We did the wait till he’s asleep thing until we realized that we were both waiting for the other one to go to sleep. Then we just said fuck it, and decided to just do it whenever we wanted. We saw each other jacking hundreds of times over the year. Loved it. Everybody should do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a few believe that Helping out a friend isn't gay. It's just nice." and it is true,

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Not sure what universe hj's/sucking cock/ not considered gay....

And while a 'healthy' fondness for having a tug don't recall every night for years-satyriasis- nor keeping a cum rag on bedside table-squicky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralan556@alan556
I enjoy writing about incest and exhibitionism and am always looking for interesting information to help me add realism to my stories. If you have real-life experiences that you would be willing to share (very confidentially, of course), I'd be grateful. I would especially ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES