All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 06'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again you didn't disappoint. Beautiful love story with hot sex thrown in, what more do you need. It won't be easy but hope these guys can make it work. Looking forward to #7, thanks again.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I love the way you recount your tales of Man Sex and the Romance accept just adds to the story, which results in what I think is some of the best stories I have read, I very much look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this is exactly my type of thing. The perfect balance of raw passionate fucking, but with a tenderness and human experience that grabs you and devastatingly makes you say, “I wish”.

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, guys. It's fun for me, too, remembering both hot times and hot guys. I've been lucky in a lot of ways, including guys I thought were out of my league who turned out to be interested and a loving husband I've been with for many years (and the occasional hot friend who wants to get with his "daddies"). My stories are very much "names have been changed to protect the innocent" (and not so innocent!), but it's all drawn from bits and pieces of my life over the years. It's hot to relive a lot of it.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Reposting this comment, without the 'typo', this time.

I love the way you recount your tales of Man Sex and the Romance aspect just adds to the story, which results in what I think is some of the best stories I have read, I very much look forward to reading more of your work.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter and HOT! Also so tender. From your comments I know that HEA won't be the case for Jess & John. But it is such a good story. High school & college romances rarely work out long term - gay or straight - so it's just life. But I love your writing. It is excellent!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year ago

Loving everything about this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous