Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 08

Story Info
Will a few weeks apart for the holidays change anything?
3.3k words
4.82
13.7k
19

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

If you've been reading these chapters, you may wonder what happened next. Well, what kept happening should be predictable. I mean, do you know any teens who are fucking like rabbits and then stop? At least, short of a complete breakup?

We definitely kept at it, and soon we were facing the holiday break. Okay, so it wasn't really a tragedy, but this was the first real relationship I'd had, and being away from him, even for just a few weeks, was going to be rough.

As our last day on campus arrived, we held each other and kissed, and then we headed out. No, it wasn't some big scene. I knew it would be tough to be apart, but he wasn't going off to war--actually, that was one of my longer-term worries for him, but it's not like we were getting married. Still, I hoped he'd always be my dear friend, at the least, so yes, I even worried about that, well before it would be a real possibility.

With that, I took the train back home, and John went to the airport.

Getting home actually brought some funny moments. I hadn't really been good at keeping my parents updated on school, friends, and all that, so they had a million questions. Well, after hugs and kisses. Then they wanted to know about classes and the rest of life at school. Needless to say, that story got some heavy editing and selective retelling.

Then they got to something that had been worrying about them. My mom asked, "how's your roommate been?"

I said, "oh, he's been great!"

My dad then said, "Really? When you talked to him before school, we were a little worried."

"Really? Why?" I caught myself before I became unreasonably defensive. They'd never understand that!

"Well," my dad said, "he sounded so different from you. A guy who was going to be in ROTC, and he was from Texas, and... I just got the sense that he was very different."

I sighed, "well, I suppose that's a point." I really didn't think they'd paid that much attention when John and I first talked by phone. "But he turned out to be a good guy."

"That's great! You have so much work to do. It's not easy if you have a difficult roommate."

I smiled. "No, he's fine."

"Well, good! Please tell him we said hello when you get back."

"Okay, dad, I will."

With that, I was told about the people who wanted to see me. Family and neighbors. My mom also declared that I looked like I'd lost weight. Oh, mom. "You can't neglect your nutrition when you're at school. You have to keep your strength up!"

I didn't know if she was right about my losing weight. More probably, I was just a little better toned. I could only imagine what she'd think if she knew I was getting a lot more exercise than I used to. Well, mom, my favorite exercise is squats. Over my roommate, pretty much every day. At least when he isn't putting my legs in the air or just fucking me face-down like the insatiable bottom I am for him.

Yeah, that wasn't going to fly. But mom was a great cook, so I just tried not to overdo it as I enjoyed being spoiled. It sure beat campus cafeteria food.

The first night home, I was on the phone to John. We talked all we could, at least without letting our families catch on that we were more than roommates. I mean, do normal roommates need to talk every night when they're apart? I don't think so!

Anyhow, I don't want to bore you with all of this, and to this day, I don't think I'd want to share too much of our calls, for fear of coming across like a smitten idiot. I'm sure we sounded ridiculous.

The break felt like it lasted forever. I saw some local friends and tried to keep busy, but that was about it. Finally, it was at an end. I told mom and dad that I was sad to leave, but really, I wasn't. Sure, I loved them and would miss them, but... well, you know. Right, the excitement of getting back to my studies! That had me worked up!

I got back to school and arrived at our room before John. I had hours to kill, so I went and got something to eat. Then I went for a walk. Generally, I was just killing time.

I knew when he expected to get back, and I made sure I was there. And when he walked in, he had a big smile on his face as he closed the door and said, "Hi, babe!"

I was sitting and doing some reading, or pretending to, and I just glanced up and said, "oh, hey."

I was trying to act nonchalant, but he was too smart. Or perceptive. Or self-assured. Or something. In short, he wasn't buying it.

"Well, okay then," he said, adding "I guess I'll just hang out over here."

I'm sure he could see the smile I was having trouble keeping off my face. I said, "well, okay then, if you're going to be all needy," and I pushed back my chair and started heading his way.

"No, no," he said, "I wouldn't want to interrupt your studying. After all, I'm sure you have lots to do."

I laughed. "Oh, hush up, you big jerk!"

He acted like that hurt, but of course it didn't. We both felt it. Complete again, now that we were back together.

And as I approached him, I did a John move. I know it always sounds like I'm some twinkie little thing, but that's not accurate. It's just that John is bigger and stronger, and I also like that, so I tend to focus on his strength and beautiful body. But still, I'm able to do this... I dipped quickly, got an arm behind his knees and the other behind his back, and I literally swept him off his feet. He laughed as I spun him around, careful not to hit his head. This was supposed to be loving, not vengeance for when he hit my head into the dresser! Having spun him a couple of times without repeating his mishap, I stopped and said, "that's how you do that, you big clod."

He laughed and reached down to pinch my ass. "Bastard!" he said, but he still was laughing. I leaned in and kissed him. Then I said, "okay, you're getting heavy!" and I put him down.

"Such a powerful man!" he teased. But we both kept laughing, at least until we were kissing and tearing at each other's shirts.

I knew I missed him, but I felt so overwhelmed at having him back in my arms again. "I missed you so much!"

"I know the feeling, Jess. I've gotten used to having you with me all the time."

We were half-naked by this point, our shirts on the floor and belts undone. "Wait," I said, "let's try this again." And I managed to scoop him up again. He looked at me and said, "goofy man, what are you doing?"

"Taking you where we need to be."

I walked him over to my bed and laid him gently on it. I leaned in and kissed him, like I was his prince and he was Sleeping Beauty. Except that this beauty was wide awake, and he quickly snaked his arm around my neck as we kissed.

I reached down and kept undoing his pants, reaching in and finding my favorite throbbing object. We both smiled as my hand wrapped around him. "There it is," I said, and he asked, "is that all I am to you? A big dick?"

"Well, it is a very nice dick!"

With that, he reached down and pinched my ass again.

I yiped, and then we both laughed. I'd missed these playful, silly moments as much as the sex. Well, okay, almost as much.

"Okay, fine, I missed all of you, from your toes all the way up to that pretty face!"

And we kissed some more as I kept stroking him.

He moaned and said, "get on this bed, cutie!"

I wasn't going to argue, but I took a moment to shuck my pants and underwear. When John saw my hard dick, he moaned and licked his lips sensually.

Fuck, this man was so sexy.

I climbed onto the bed as he kicked off his remaining clothes. We both were naked, but first we just held each other. More kissing and caressing, and I said, "I can't believe how much it hurt to be away from you... and how good this feels, now that I'm back with you."

"You can't believe it? Have you forgotten, I'm straight?"

"Yeah, I think that ship has sailed, stud."

He chuckled a little, but he looked a little serious, too. "Yeah, maybe it has. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I know one thing... there's only one person I want to be with, and that happens to be a guy."

"Oh, really? Who is he? I'll get him for trying to steal my man!"

He pulled me very close, our noses touching, and said so sweetly... "You're such a doofus." We giggled like schoolgirls and then were kissing again.

I was glad I'd gotten here before him, since I'd used a little time to get ready for what was about to happen. He said, "I've missed you so much. I want to make love to you!"

"Yes, please take me! I need you in me!"

We both were hard as a rock, and we didn't even engage in much foreplay. A minute or two later, I was on my back, looking at this gorgeous man holding my legs in the air, as he lined his dick up on my hole. He teased my hole, and that had me moaning. Then he lubed it up and started to ease into me.

"Whoa! John, slow!"

He actually stopped at that point. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just take it slowly. We got used to us doing it every day, but I need to adjust to it again."

He laid on me and kissed me. "I never want to hurt you. Tell me what you need."

"Just go slow and use lots of lube. I need you as much as ever!"

He kissed me deeply and squeezed me in a tight hug as he did, the strength of his arms as much of a turn-on as those deep kisses and the big dick throbbing next to mine.

I said, "let's try again. I've missed making love with you."

I pulled my legs back, and John positioned himself again, on his knees, lining up and adding more lube. Then he lubed up a finger and worked that into my hole. As he slid it in me, I squeezed him with my internal muscles. He kept working his finger into me and dripping lube on it as he fingered me. And I kept squeezing his finger in rhythm with his motions, like I try to do when I bottom for him. It actually felt easier to do this, since I wasn't as full and stretched opened as that dick makes me. I really was working his finger over, and he was both opening me a bit and made a point of rubbing my prostate. He may not have been the most experienced at gay sex, but he sure had learned how to turn me on!

As he kept at it, we were working each other up, but then we both needed more. I could have let him keep working to open me more, but I said, "I think I can manage now. Please take me, babe. Be inside me."

In a flash, he was pushing the head at my hole again. Slowly, he started to enter me. That big head spread me open and then it was in me, the flared head behind my ring. Oh, god, it felt so big and so good. He was being careful, pushing into me very slowly, inch by inch. Ironically, he may have been going slowly to be careful not to hurt me, but what he really was doing was driving me wild, as I felt every ridge and vein of his dick as he pushed it into me. It was amazing!

"Yeah, John. That feels amazing!"

"To me, too, babe."

"Keep going slowly. Let me feel every inch. Yeah, like that! Oh, fuck! Yeah, nice and slow!"

This was probably the quietest sex we'd ever had but also the most intense. Each stroke was taking a few seconds, and I think we both grew sexually as we made love, reveling in the slow burn of these long strokes. I felt a little guilty, just lying there, panting and softly moaning as John slowly stroked in me.

When I looked right at him, I could see this was building in intensity for him as much as it was for me. It was written all over his face. My legs were resting on John's shoulders as we made love, and I really was doing nothing but lying on my back and enjoying the ride. It was amazing! I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate being back together.

John kept moving in me and looked overcome with the pleasure. After a nice, long time, he said, "I'm getting close, hon."

"Give it to me. Let me feel you cum in me!"

As he got ready to cum, he finally started to stroke faster. Then he finally slammed deep into me, held himself there and flooded my ass. I could feel all of it, and it was wonderful! As he was breathing hard, that big chest heaving, he shook his head and said, "It's always wonderful with you, but that was beyond belief! I came so hard! But hey, you didn't cum, babe."

"That's okay. Unless you don't think you can go again?"

And then I heard that sexy growl again. "I'll cum as many times as you want." And he smiled... "Just let me recharge for a few."

He slowly slid himself out of me, and we both kind of gasped with that last little pleasure. Then he dropped next to me on the bed, and we just caught our breath.

Well, okay, not "just." I kissed him and then I cuddled up in the crook of his shoulder as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. Then I was petting his chest, running my fingers between his pecs. "So hot," I said quietly.

"You think?" he said. Then added, "you should see my boyfriend; now he's hot!"

"Boyfriend?" I said. "I like the sound of that."

"Well, we have sex all the time, and we already live together. Why not?"

I laughed. "We didn't decide to live together, you big goof! It just happened."

"Yeah," he agreed, "but we still do. And yes, you mean a lot to me. So I think it's time for me to call this what it is. You're my boyfriend. I never thought I'd have one, but you've helped me discover myself. You've helped me find happiness. I want this to keep going!"

"You'll get no argument from me. My straight roommate turned into a dream come true, and not just because the sex is great. I want to keep this going, too, boyfriend!"

"Yeah," he said, "but we still need to get you off. Not fair for it to just be me!"

"Don't you know how amazingly good that felt for me, too?"

"I could tell," John said, "but you still didn't cum."

"Well, how about you help me with homework, instead?"

"Uh, what homework? We haven't even started the semester yet."

"I meant, planning for how to study and do homework. Can you help?"

He looked appropriately confused but said, "okay, sure."

"Great!"

"You're up to something."

"Nothing gets past you!"

Then he smacked my ass.

"Come here," I said. We went over to the desk where I study. "I have an idea for how to make studying better."

"Uh huh," he said as he smiled at me.

"Here, you sit here." And I grabbed his dick and stroked him to make sure he was fully hard again.

An "mmm" escaped his lips. And then, "I don't know what kind of homework this is, but I approve."

"Well, this is where you help me. Scoot your butt forward and lean back a little." He did and I got in front of him. I said, "see, with all the sitting I do here, I thought of a way to improve the experience." I was facing the desk, facing away from him, and I lined myself up and then sank back down on his dick. Oh, god, that's amazing. I was impaling myself on him and he was moaning as we built to our second orgasm of the reunion.

He was trying to time my movements and was thrusting up off the chair. As intense as it got, I'm amazed we didn't break the chair! Oh, yes, John, you're so deep in me!

Each thrust was hitting places and spots deep inside me that other positions didn't hit. It all was great, but this was different.

John was holding my hips as he thrust into me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back for a neck-twisting kiss. Then back to grabbing my hips and thrusting as I rode up and down. It was so amazing, but between that awesome lovemaking we'd done earlier and this ride, I felt my release coming soon. I didn't even have a chance to tell him before it washed over me. And then I was cumming really hard.

I just closed my eyes and let it wash over me. It felt like an out-of-body experience. So intense! And as I rode and came, I felt John explode inside me. I loved when we came together, and it was happening again. I kept riding, slower now. I didn't want it to end. But eventually it did. And then I heard it... my boyfriend laughing. Not a sound I'd usually think was good when associated with intense sex.

But then I opened my eyes and saw the apparent reason he was laughing. My keyboard, computer screen and desk were spattered with my cum. What a mess! I chuckled, too, gave the keyboard a little shove and said, "I guess we made a mess."

He said in my ear, "Yeah, we did, but that's not why I was laughing. Your load got some serious air."

"Huh?"

And I turned to look at him and burst out laughing, too.

There was cum in his hair and a line right down his handsome face.

Through my laughs, I said, "sorry, hon!"

"Why? I'm not! Kiss me."

And I did. It was dirty and sexy. What a mess! And so fucking hot!

Then I stopped kissing him long enough to jump up, turn around and again sit on his lap but facing him. Then we kissed some more, hands in each other's hair, tongues in each other's mouths, and happy as can be. Just me and my boyfriend.

I still was absorbing that word. He'd clearly been giving it thought, so maybe he thought through the rest. How classmates would respond, not to mention his ROTC buddies and then the Army. He'd made a commitment to them. Yeah, the days of official anti-gay discrimination were in the past, but not that far in the past. And I don't think either of us was so naïve as to think it wouldn't be an issue. But right then, in that moment, it felt amazing to have a boyfriend.

Still, it was hard to just revel in the moment as I worried mostly that I might screw up the rest of his life. But hey, maybe not! Maybe he really was my prince, meant to live happily ever after with me! Time would tell.

nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers