Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 09

Story Info
So happy, back together. Challenges, but amazing sex & love.
3.4k words
4.86
13.5k
19

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers

Freshman Year Roommate, Part 9

Everyone is over 18 years of age

I was so happy. John and I were back together after the winter break. Classes had started, but that's not what made me so happy.

We made love all the time, and while there were some quick fucks and blowjobs when that's all we had time for, we really did make love a lot. This was something special, and we knew it. Compared to my high school adventures, this was like a steak dinner when all I'd been having was hot dogs. He said essentially the same thing, that he was very happy and hadn't experienced anything this intense before.

For better or worse, it seemed that others had noticed, too. Some well-meaning friends had quietly told us that we weren't fooling anyone. We started with denial. For better or worse, that was our knee-jerk reaction. But then one of John's female friends said, "Hey, I'm happy for you, but you have to know the whole world can see it. You don't have to be making out on the quad. Just the way you look at each other in the cafeteria looks like something out of a romance novel. There's no way you can hide that kind of love."

Speaking of his female friends, that was something he had. Lots of female friends. Male friends, too. I'd started to get used to that. I guess when you look like he does--and are as nice as he is--lots of people want to be your friend. I don't mean that to minimize those friendships, but he sure did attract people.

Anyhow, we'd been warned. I had fewer friends, although we were developing a circle of "our friends," since we hung out so much. If it was a nice, sunny day and warm enough to be outside, we'd often sit on the quad together and study. One day in particular, when it was unusually warm for this time of year, about a month or two into the new semester, we'd spread a blanket on the grass and were just sitting there reading, when two ROTC guys I'd met another time with him came strolling by. If I remembered right, they were Frank and Steve. They stopped to say hi, but I could feel more hostility this time, particularly from Steve.

And sure enough, Steve said, "afternoon, ladies." John didn't move. Just glanced up and said, "watch yourself, Steve-o, or this lady might kick your ass." I wasn't used to this from John, but I thought maybe this was some kind of ROTC machismo. And the nonchalant way John said it made it sound even more ominous. Like kicking ass wouldn't even require his working up a sweat.

Steve apparently felt threatened by our existence, so he kept going. "You two on a date?"

John was too smart for this schmuck. "And if we are? You want to join us?"

"No, I'm good, but I hope you know how gay you two look."

John sighed. "First, none of your fucking business. Second, this behavior could get you in trouble, not me. Check the year, dumbass. And finally, we're studying. There's nothing gay about any of this."

"Looks pretty gay to me."

John stood up. So I stood up, too. Not that I really felt like I could do much in a fight, but I wasn't going to just sit there while he defended our honor. And then, John said, "since you're wearing your ignorance like a badge of honor, let me help educate you. That's not gay. This is." And with that, he grabbed me and gave me a kiss like in the hottest Hollywood romance scene.

Clearly, Steve had no idea what to do now. He was turning red, whether out of embarrassment or anger, I couldn't be sure, but he obviously knew John had bested him without the need for violence.

Steve was muttering, "sick."

"No, Steve, just a healthy human relationship. I hope you grow and can have such happiness some day. But for now, how about you fuck off?"

With that, his friend Frank, who looked less upset but still uncomfortable, like he might catch the gayness, grabbed him by the arm and said, "come on, let's go."

Thankfully, that's as far as it went. Part of me wanted John to punch Steve, but John was smarter than that, and I knew it. Talking the situation down was the right thing to do.

I said, "So I suppose you know, the cat's really out of the bag now."

John laughed. "Ya think?"

We dropped back down on the blanket and laughed together, as much from nerves as amusement.

He added, "funny thing is, this makes me feel better. I don't like hiding. It's time. I'm proud to be with you. Whether that makes me bi or gay, who cares? Let the world know! What matters is that I'm with you. To hell with the labels!"

He stood up again. What was he doing now?

At the top of his lungs, he yelled, "Jess is mine, and I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

"Get back down here, you nut!"

And he did. We just sat and looked at each other for a minute. Then we lay back on the blanket, and my left hand found his right. Time to close our eyes for a quiet break.

A little while later, the sun went away. We opened our eyes to find it wasn't clouds that caused it. Rather, it was three huge football players. Even at this high-achievers university, we had our hardcore jocks. Well, these three apparently wanted something.

One of them just said, "John."

We didn't get up at this point. John just said, "Ty." I'd learn later that they knew each other from some parties they'd been at.

"We could hear your shouting all over the campus. Jesus, man."

"What business is it of yours?"

Oh, lord, first the ROTC asshole and now some jocks? How much of this do we need in one day?

The jock just glowered. Then he said in a lower voice, "You're making us look bad!"

"Huh?"

"You know how much Emma is pushing me to say she's my one and only girl? Like I need your gay ass professing your love for the whole fucking world. Chill the fuck out, man!"

And everyone burst out laughing.

Ty added, "considering what a pussy hound you were when we met, I'm surprised, but good for you, man. Live your life! Happy for ya."

John got up, did some sort of bro-handshake, and they did a quick hug/chest bump kind of thing. And then John made a lascivious sound, looked at Ty's chest and said, "I hadn't noticed that chest before. Sure you're not into guys even a little?" and he winked at him.

For a second, Ty looked stunned, and then the laughter started again. I was almost doubled up. It really was a funny moment. But also sweet. When I thought about how disastrous an encounter like this could have been not so long ago, I was relieved by this.

With that, the football players said they'd be on their way, with last muttered good-for-yous and catch-ya-laters.

I looked at John. "Never would have guessed that could happen."

He looked serious for a moment. "Yeah, but don't get complacent, hon. There still are plenty of assholes in this world."

I said, "I'm more worried about you. I don't care what official policy is. ROTC and the Army aren't going to be the friendliest places in the world for an out gay guy, and it seems you're out now... or getting there."

"I'll be fine. Please don't worry."

Yeah, easier said than done, but I'd try to look on the bright side.

With that, we went back to studying.

No, really. Our whole lives couldn't be romance. John was aiming for an engineering degree, and I was taking science classes that were threatening to kick my ass. We'd both been really good students in high school, but this place wasn't fooling around. Our classmates also had been top students, and the curve here was a killer. So we got back to it!

As the day wore on, it was time to head back to the room. We got there, and I kicked off my shoes. "Think I'll have a nap before dinner."

John said, "Sounds good. Want some company?"

We quickly cuddled up on the bed. We tried to get comfortable together on this little bed. Dorm beds just weren't the best, but we'd done it so many times. Only one thing to do...

"John, babe, I'm not comfy like this... I know! It's because we're overdressed!"

"Oy vey."

"Oy vey, Tex? Oh, you're going to be a New Yorker before long."

He laughed. "Bite your tongue!"

I said, "better yet, how about I bite yours?" With that, I turned and locked lips with him. Soon, our tongues were in each other's mouths, and I grabbed his with my teeth. Just a bit, but enough to elicit a moan.

Then I said, "Okay, hon, I really would like to ditch these clothes to get comfortable, but I could use a nap. Can we do that? We can play later."

He kissed me gently and said, "sure!"

So we peeled off our clothes, leaving just our underwear, and we cuddled up together, with him behind me as we rested. I woke after about an hour. I felt better, and I felt something else. Something lodged between my thighs. Seemed someone had ditched his underwear at some point in the last hour.

I stretched a little and chuckled as he clearly was wide awake and wanting some attention. I reached down and gently rubbed the head of his dick, as I made some kind of sound he liked. He said, "does that mean you're interested?"

"When have I not been? But I was just thinking how I keep being surprised."

"How's that?" John asked.

"Somehow, I keep forgetting how huge that thing is."

"Can't be that big. You make it completely disappear, one way or another."

I laughed at that. "If it didn't feel so good, I'd be worried about the kind of damage you do every time it disappears in me!"

"Yeah, you do seem to like it."

"Speaking of that, maybe it's time we try making mine disappear."

"Maybe. Or maybe soon? Right now, could we?" and he thrust his hips a little, sliding himself between my thighs. I groaned in lust, and my dick throbbed to match his. He turned me on so much!

I turned so I was flat on my back, and I turned to kiss him, coaxing him to get on top of me. Our dicks pressed against each other, and our tongues found each other as I ran my hands down his muscled back to those two powerful, round cheeks of his magnificent ass. I dug my fingers in, driven crazy by my desire for this amazing man.

He thrust against me, and then he broke our kiss to start kissing his way down my body. I wanted him so much! He stopped to work on my nipples the way he knew I liked. He was driving me crazy, and my dick was throbbing beneath him. He kept moving down, licking and kissing along my abs. I heard him saying, "so fucking sexy" as he kept going. I still couldn't believe he felt that way, but I wasn't complaining.

Then he moved down, so he was looking right at my throbbing dick. He took me in his hand, and he stroked me as he licked my balls. Then slowly up from there, right up the length of my dick. He licked around the head, and I moaned and told him it felt amazing.

He smiled up at me, and then he plunged his mouth down onto me. Oh, fuck yes! His lips were tight around my shaft, and his tongue... jeez, John, where did you learn to do that with your tongue? Fuuuuuck! I could actually feel my balls pulling tight. "John, John, John, wait!"

He stopped and looked up at me. "Something wrong?" with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

"Fuck, man, how do you keep getting better at that?"

"I pay attention to how you react. I'm learning by doing!"

I loved how into me he was, just like I was into him. Not that that's news, but wow, he really went over the top. I said, "that's amazing, babe, but I don't want to cum that fast!"

"I want to be in you, Jess. Please let me."

"Yes, give it to me!"

We were back in our groove, and he soon was working himself into me, my heels in the air, my legs against his muscular torso, and that big dick hidden deep in me. Well, hidden on the in-strokes, and then back out and in, long and slow, driving both of us crazy. Oh, fuck, I could feel him massaging my prostate. He knew how to hit my spot, and he was driving me wild. I usually had good staying power, but this time he had me too worked up. As I looked into his eyes, I said, "yes, babe, make me cum!"

He kept moving in me, but he didn't pick up the pace. At this slower pace we'd recently been enjoying, he made me build to a slow, amazingly intense orgasm. Slowly, slowly, slowly, and then it crashed over me like a giant wave. I felt it coming from somewhere deep inside, and then I was calling his name as I moaned in orgasmic bliss. And he just kept going. I could feel the additional rhythmic friction, as my hole was clamping down on him, but be kept those long strokes going in me.

"Oh, fuck," I was panting as he kept fucking me and my orgasm slowly subsided and I-don't-know-how-many pulses of semen shot out of me. He kept me cumming a long time, and I practically had the wind knocked out of me. But really, I wasn't about to complain. John kept moving in me, and I was his to use for as long as he wanted!

He asked me if I wanted to try another position then, so I flipped over, and he fucked me face-down. There's something that always turned me on about that. Like I really was being completely submissive to him by giving myself to him that way, as if it then was all about his pleasure. Of course, feeling his big dick moving in me was amazingly pleasurable even in that position, but it still is its own kind of turn-on. After John started moving in me again, he laid his weight on me, his body fully on my back. I love this, feeling his body, his heat, and his muscles flat against mine as those beautiful hips kept moving in this most loving dance. Fuck, this felt great! He was at it like that for about 10 more minutes. His staying power was amazing, considering the fucking he'd already given me when I was on my back.

After a few more minutes, he said into my ear, in a husky low voice, "I'm going to fill your ass, baby! You ready for my load?" I grunted back with each thrust he gave me, "Yes! Please! Fill me!"

He kept thrusting, now picking up his pace a little but still making sure these were nice, long strokes. Finally, without making much noise, he thrust as deep as he could, and I felt that big dick pulsing and every spurt of his warm seed coating my insides. It felt as amazing as ever. And then as his orgasm was subsiding, he started moving those sexy hips again. His big dick stayed hard, and he was fucking me more, with his own semen covering his substantial length. All I could do now is moan. It was so good. Beyond anything I really can describe to you in mere words. He was in full sex god mode, and I was the lucky recipient of his love.

He kept moving in me, and he was very hard. Having cum once hadn't cost him anything in that department. Finally, he pulled out and turned me onto my side, straddling one of my legs while I pulled the other toward my chest. He quickly slid back into me, and I soon had his balls slapping my ass again. He was getting to different spots deep inside me, and the pleasure was amazing. Even after I shot, this continued to be so intense! I could feel myself working up again, but I didn't know how much longer he was going to go.

He was so deep into me, and I was completely his. I was telling him, "Fuck, John, you're amazing. Yeah, babe, fuck that hole! Give it to me!"

He had no trouble obliging. He was thrusting hard in me at this point. For all the jokes about leaving a bottom sore from a good fucking, I had no doubt I really would be sore after this session, not that I was complaining!

After a nice, long fuck on my side, he pulled out and moved me onto my back again, getting my legs up so he could slide back in. Then as he moved in me, he was leaning in on my legs. They were pushed way back, as he leaned his body in. He was lying on me as we made love in missionary position. After all this, I felt like my prostate was humming. If he kept going, he'd make me cum a second time. And it was clear now that he wanted that for both of us.

As he kept pumping in me, he kissed me. Then he just had his face to the side, his cheek on mine as he kept fucking. It was the most amazing feeling. He moved back to being nose-to-nose with me, and he said, "there's never been anyone like you!" as he kept moving in me. And he kissed me again. Then, "I never want this to change. You're amazing!"

I never wanted it to change, either. I was so completely overwhelmed with my feelings for him. "Jess, I'm getting close." "Me, too," I said.

"Please cum with me, Jess."

Easier said than done, big guy, but this was no time for a discussion of logistical challenges!

"Give it to me, babe! Breed me again!"

He picked up his pace and soon our new favorite approach of long slow strokes was forgotten. Oh, they were long, but they weren't slow. As he thrust in me, I was an incoherent mess, able to form no words at this point. I was just grunting, "uhh, uhh, uhh" with each magnificent thrust of this beautiful stud of mine deep into my guts. Oh my god, it felt so amazing!

And I could feel myself getting close. As I could imagine the bruises he was putting on my ass at this point, as his pelvis kept slamming my ass, I felt that deep tingling feeling building up again. Finally, he panted, "babe, I'm gonna cum again!" I said, "yes, give it to me! Cum in me!"

And as he slammed the deepest he could into me and I felt him pulsating inside me again, that was the final trigger to send me over the edge. It was so intense, as I joined him. I was cumming, my hole grabbing his dick as it pulsed in me. He looked like his senses were overloading as he clearly felt me cumming as he did. We both were moaning and my dick was adding to the sweaty, sticky mess between us. I came over and over, his body helping by pressing against my dick as he was shooting in me. We were a contorted mess, but it felt like two humans couldn't possibly fit together better.

We both were panting and a mess, but I didn't care. I was so happy, and it seemed John was, too. He stayed on top of me, and we kissed and cuddled, the smells of sex filling the room. It was really obvious this time, that smell of sex, probably because of him giving me such a long fuck for round two without stopping after round one, so his cum got quite a hot churning from his dick as he gave me Olympic-level fucking. Also, I'd cum twice, my loads flying all over the bed, and maybe further!

I don't know how long we laid there, panting, but I didn't care. If there was a heaven, I hoped it was just like this. Nothing could possibly be better!

nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers