All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 12'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one, I reasonably sure, could write a love story this good without having gone through this themselves. Wow, wow, wow!!! The biggest problem with getting older is that I was the one left behind to carry on when I lost my partner. The sex was great, but what I miss most is the cuddling, spooning, and all the silly giggly things that couples do together. Your story of John and Jess has brought it all back to me and I thank you so very much for that. As always, looking forward to the next part. Yours sincerely MLF

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

MLF, thanks. And yes, you're on target. The story is built on guys I've been with, including the one I married. I'm very sorry for the loss of your partner, and I know what you mean. The sex has been great, but it goes so much deeper than sex. Happily, that depth turns back in and adds to the intensity of the sex, too. It's all wonderful. The cuddling, the silliness, the sex, and mostly, spending my days with my best friend. My husband & I have been together a long time. I hesitate to say how long, as it will give away my not being all that close to college age anymore! ;-) But I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! And I joke with him that I'm going first, because I couldn't imagine life without him... and really don't want to know that loss. Not that we have a choice in these things.

I really appreciate your taking the time to comment. The nice comments make it worth it! (If you'd like to send me a note directly, go for it!) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep going! You'v hinted at this, but John and Jess deserve to be together for life. They seem to have bonded deeply with each other, and their genuine love for each other is deeply shared. They are very sexy, loving men, and muscled and masculine an very attracted to each other in body and in spirit. Love love, love them and their story!

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

MLF, you may see two comments from me eventually, since I submitted a comment about 8 hours ago and it hasn't showed up yet. Anyhow... yes, you're right about my life experience. And while the sex has been great, and love makes it so intense, all the rest (the cuddling, the silliness and all that) makes things wonderful. I'm sorry for your loss. I've jokingly (because we can't control such things, of course) told my husband that I'm going first. I can't imagine life without him.

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 2 years ago

I really hope they both stay together at the end. I just can't see myself re-reading this story knowing they won't end up together, without feeling sad.

and that would be a shame because this love story to this point is fucking fantastic, and don't even get me going with the sex scenes. *fans himself*

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I sat with this story and one comment all day today, 3/7/2022. I think it’s impossible not to love their love. It’s pure, it’s a surprise to them, it seems, and to us as the reader. Lust evolved into love I suppose. A free falling love. I’m certain that the Author can delete my comment if it’s inappropriate, a mood killer. I know it’s unlikely that MLF will ever read this but I need to chance that he will. I had my Jess/John moment and ended up widowed at 28. Losing a partner is devastating, MLF. Many years have passed and I was lucky enough to find love again. My contact is in my profile and I’d welcome a conversation with you MLF. Dear author, nygayguy? You’re making a difference

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This love story you have created is so wholesome and uplifting. I’m some ways, it heals reading about their pure love and accepting family.

I’ve been saving and binge reading your chapters when my depression hits hard. Please keep writing, and please PLEASE give them a “Happily Ever After” ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's hear it for roommates! My freshman roommate, Jack gay, he had a long dick but not thick; nothing ever happened between us. Afterwards a buddy and I roomed together for three years. I stayed on campus for spring break my last semester writing up my research. I bumped into Jack at a town bar one night and headed back to his place, where we watched some MFM porn and kept drinking. He asked if I ever DP'd my girl with another guy, nope, she didn't want to try two fellows or anal. At this point the woman was deep throating one guy when she asked the other to try it. I was shifting around a bit, watching intently. Eventually, Jack asked if I wanted to try it & I said err, yeah ok. I'd seen and had enough bf's, I gagged on him a few times and he warned me before cumming in my mouth, which I swirled and then swallowed. WTF! I left shortly afterwards, said thanks for the experience and went to jerk off. I was back the next night on my knees and the third night I got over the gagging bit and took him all the way, whew, what a slut. He did fuck me three times which judging by his forcefulness and vocalness he enjoyed immensely but my ass hurt, ouch. Close to the end of the term, twice, with my head hanging over the bed, he face fucked me till he shot his load, it was difficult, always put tears in my eyes but actually what I enjoyed the most. I understand my girlfriends opinions on this now. Well there are LUGs but for me, for about 15 days I was gay before graduation. I'm 30 now, married, two kids and no regrets but the door might still be open.

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, the story shared in that last anonymous comment is hot! While I'd never want to wreck anyone's marriage, the thought that the door might somehow be open is one that causes some stiffness. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous