Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Thanks, Scott. That's very thoughtful."

"Any time, man. I'm really happy for you guys!"

Then John and I were standing face-to-face, our hands on each other's hips. Looking into my eyes, he said, "Isn't there something a newly engaged couple should do?"

Not missing a beat, Scott said, "Yeah, wait until you're married, you whore."

We all laughed. I said, "A little late for that, I'm afraid."

Scott laughed, "Yeah, I kinda got that."

"Hey," I said, "Have you seen this butt?" as I slipped my hands behind John.

Then Scott was blushing. It looked cute on him. "Okay, so I'm thinking maybe I should go for a walk around the block or something?"

John said, "How about to the harbor? It's lovely. Have you seen it?"

"No."

"Okay, so go back out to St. Paul Street, and head south."

"Got it."

"It's about 3 miles each way."

And Scott started laughing. "I should disappear on a six mile walk? Nice stamina, man! How about I head up to campus? Call my cell when it's safe to come back. Deal?"

"Deal."

And he headed out.

John's hands slipped down below my butt. "Time to do something I've never done before."

"Oh?"

He nodded. "Make love to my fiancé!"

"Take me, gorgeous! Take me and remind me that I'm yours!"

He leaned in and kissed me, long and deep. Then he pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me into the bedroom and perched me on the bed, continuing to kiss me as he leaned in and I wound up on my back, my legs still wrapped around him.

He was kissing me and then kissing my neck, and his hands were all over me, as mine were all over him. God, his body felt so good, and he was an amazing kisser. We started pulling off our clothes, and we never stopped kissing as we did.

In less than a minute, we were completely naked. I looked up at him. "I wish I knew more ways to tell you how much I love you. My dreams came true last night." He said, "Mine, too, when you said yes."

And we were kissing again. I felt his hands all over me, and then he started kissing down my body. Nothing we hadn't done many times before, but somehow today felt different. Somehow, even more meaningful. Yes, that word had hit me like a ton of bricks. My fiancé was going to make love to me.

John kept kissing down my body, licking across my belly, heading down and taking me in his mouth. He felt so good, licking all around and sucking me hard. I grabbed his head and moaned his name. "God, I love you, John. Yes, baby! That feels amazing!"

My hands went from John's head to digging into the bed, as he made it hard to keep from cumming. He was going faster, and I felt an intense orgasm building, even though we'd just started a few minutes ago. I was way too turned on to hold back. "Hon, you're going to make me cum already!" With that, he stopped, stuck a couple of fingers in his mouth, and then went back to sucking me as he worked his fingers into my ass with just his saliva on them. He knew just what to do after so many times, and he quickly was fingering my most sensitive spot, helping convince my prostate to give him every drop of semen it had.

At the same time, with his mouth working my dick, it wasn't going to take long at all. "Oh, fuck, John! Yes, babe, I'm cumming!!!" And I felt like every fluid in my body was shooting out my dick, pulse after pulse, as I nearly tore the sheets in my hands and my whole body was shaking and lifting off the bed in a mind-blowing orgasm.

I was panting hard, and he wasn't letting go, holding my throbbing, pulsing dick deep in his mouth. Slowly, the orgasmic spasms started to subside, and he slid me out of his mouth. He held onto my dick with his hand and moved up to kiss me. "Was that good, hon?" I still was panting and nodded. "You're amazing!"

He smiled at me. "You're the love of my life. I always want it to be amazing! But we don't have to stop there, do we?"

I shook my head. "I need my fiancé to fuck my ass off. Can you do that for me?"

"I'm living to do that! But first, time for some stretches!"

"Stretches?" I asked, but I had an idea what he had in mind. I just wanted to let him play it out.

"Yes," he said. "These pretty glutes" and he rubbed my ass "need to stay limber. What better way than to do this?" He still was next to the bed, with me sideways on it, and he pushed my legs back so my thighs were nearly flat on my chest. I couldn't quite make it that far, but we got them pretty far back.

"That is quite a stretch," I said. "I can feel that all down my legs into my glutes. You were right. But doesn't that leave my hole exposed, so some big stud might take advantage?"

He smiled that smile that still could make me swoon. "What if you're already wearing his ring? Is it okay then?"

I looked at my ring again, smiled back at him, and said, "Yeah, I suppose then it's what we should be doing, isn't it?"

He rubbed his head on my hole, but even with all our times together and the fingering he'd just given me, that still was a big dick. I'd have to relax to get him in me. But I knew how to do that!

He grabbed the lube and fingered some into me. Then he slathered a lot on his dick. I said, "Please be in me, John. Let me feel you deep in me!"

"Nowhere I'd rather be, my love."

Slowly, he pushed forward, and I felt that most wonderful fullness as he slid into me. His hardness and the heat from his throbbing dick stretching me open. I moaned and said, "Yes, fill me!"

He kept pushing deeper and deeper until I felt unbelievably full, my own dick was throbbing from the stimulation, and I could feel his balls on my ass. He started thrusting and leaned in, his body over mine. His arms were on either side of me, and I ran my hands along them, loving the strong muscles and the veins running down them. I looked up and, for at least the thousandth time, couldn't believe a man like this was having sex with me, let alone pledging his life to me.

We moved around, so he was on the bed, instead of next to it, and he really was able to lean in above me and then be on me while he made love to me. He was holding my legs while I still was feeling those arms and then his chest, reveling in it like it was the first time I'd been with him. As he thrust in me, he was breathing hard, and the muscles of his neck were standing out as they ran into those broad shoulders. I was trying not to be talkative and just enjoy every thrust. But I had to say, "You're still a dream come to life, every time we make love!"

John kept thrusting in me, and he leaned in and kissed me. When he broke the kiss, he put his head next to mine as he kept moving in me. I was nearly overcome by the pleasure. Thrust after thrust, that big dick was driving me wild, as was the passion radiating off my fiancé.

My fiancé. I still couldn't fully process it.

John lifted his head so we were nose to nose. Panting out the words as he fucked me hard, he said, "I've loved every time we made love, but this is my absolute favorite way. Looking right into your eyes, like I can see the soul of the most wonderful person I've ever known." As he spoke, his dick was pounding my insides, massaging my most sensitive spot, and driving me wild. When we came to bed, he sucked me off, and I came faster than I might have wanted. But now I was glad I did. If I hadn't, I'm sure I would have come from this amazing fuck way too fast. Now, at least I had a chance to enjoy him moving in me! This was a fuck to remember, as he made love and expressed his engagement to me in the best physical way.

I put my hands on either side of his face. "I'm one with you physically, and I'll be bound to you forever. I love you with all my heart and always will." He closed the small space between our lips and kissed me as he continued his long strokes in me without missing a beat.

I hadn't touched my dick and was fresh off an intense orgasm from him blowing me, but I still felt it building again. That big dick and this man who knew how to use it always drove me wild. I know he loved taking me inside him, too, but I felt pleasure beyond words and a connection so deep when he was inside me. I loved him so intensely, but the lust also was beyond measure.

Oh, fuck, John. So deep in me! Yes, baby, keep thrusting! I wished it would never end. The rhythm was perfect. He must have leaked a lot of precum in me, because I still was tightly gripping him, but there was no resistance. We hadn't added any more lube, but he was moving just fine. And that couldn't be any better! It felt amazing!

His powerful body was slamming into me. His hips were colliding with me, and the flush of his skin as we were face to face just added to his sexiness. We were panting on each other, the intensity overwhelming. I knew we'd cum soon--I felt it building up--but I wanted this to go on forever.

I watched as he moved in me and brought us both closer and closer to the height of pleasure. Each thrust felt like heaven on Earth, and I knew my fiancé would soon be breeding me and making me shoot hard! I was the luckiest boy in the world!

"Jess, I'm going to cum soon!"

"I know, hon. So am I. Put it all deep in me, please! Give it to me!"

He kept going another minute or two, and then he pushed deep and I felt him flooding me with his load. I was barely holding back by then, and that was all it took to trigger my orgasm, too. And what could be more perfect? With my now-fiancé as deep in me as he could be, we were cumming simultaneously. Our sex life had long been amazing, but this felt really special, as the man who'd declared his desire to spend eternity with me shot his DNA deep in my guts. It was a transcendent moment and one I'll remember as long as I live.

John just laid on me with his big dick still inside me. He was kissing me and then just smiling at me from a fraction of an inch away. "Can we just stay like this forever?"

I said, "I can't think of anything I'd like more. But I suppose we'd eventually starve to death."

He nodded and smiled more.

"You make me so happy, Jess. Not just because the sex with you is beyond my wildest dreams. I mean, everything. Your silly sense of humor, your caring, your generous spirit."

"Did I die? I know you almost fucked me to death just now, but this sounds like a eulogy!"

"You're not allowed to die, not even in a hundred years, so no. It's just some thoughts on why the man I'm marrying is the most amazing guy I've ever known!"

I kissed him again. "Don't you think you should let Scott come back?"

"Want to get cleaned up first?"

"I feel bad, keeping him out. He's our guest. Tell him he can come back and hang out in the living room."

"There's that caring, thoughtful man of mine again. Okay, I'll call him."

So he did, and then we took turns showering. Yes, a romantic shower together might have been nice, but one of us had to listen to buzz him back into the building. John did that, and then left the apartment doors ajar, so Scott could get back in.

When I got out of the shower and was back in the bedroom, I could just hear them in the living room, with Scott saying something about how well fucked John looked. John told him to behave.

Scott said, "Sorry, man, I don't mean to be disrespectful. He's really an awesome guy, and he clearly gives you what you need this way, too."

"He's an amazing person. Before him, I didn't think I could find anyone who was so perfect a match for me. Yeah, he's amazing in the sack, but it's all great. I really got lucky!"

"Happy for you, man. Really happy!"

I liked that John had such a good friend in his life. I knew I couldn't be everything to him. Friends still mattered, and Scott was the real deal. I'd soon learn that John wanted Scott to be his Best Man at our wedding, and I saw why.

A moment later, John stuck his head in the bedroom. "Want to come be sociable?"

"If you insist."

He smiled. "Get out here, you bum!"

I heard Scott say, "Is he decent? I'll fetch him!"

Suddenly, Scott burst in the room. "Come on, the day is young. You can't spend the whole time molesting my man!"

I laughed. "'Molesting' seems to suggest some unwillingness."

Then Scott laughed. "Yeah, I know he's whipped. You don't have to convince me! And speaking of that, holy shit, the smell in this room could get someone pregnant. Open a window, you animals!"

We all laughed, and I said to John, "Is spanking the straight friend off limits?"

With that, Scott said, "Okay, I'll be going!" as he laughed and walked back to the living room.

Since he was going to be around a few days, we got ready to head out and show him the town. Time to bond a bit more with John's longtime buddy!

12