Freya Ch. 01

Story Info
Freya shows insolence on the big fight and gets punished...
1.9k words
4.6
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# The fight

The hot sand kissed Freya's sandals as she made her first step out of the iron archway into the combined embrace of the scorching sun and the cheering masses. After the first few steps, she stopped and let her eyes rest on the audience. Every last seat was sold, even though today was one of the hottest days of the year, and Dominicus had fucked up the repairs of the sun sails, again. It didn't give her pleasure to be the biggest draw in one of the biggest amphitheaters in Traiana. Sure, she was one of the best fighters here, and although the imbeciles up there were much too busy ogling her naked breasts than take notice of that, they nevertheless spent their money here on Diana's Day watching her fight, instead of at the pleasure houses. But ultimately, what it meant was that her master made a lot of money off her imprisonment.

She finished her gaze, and took a look at the opponent of the week.

A huge and grizzled black bear was bound up at the other end of the arena. It was hard to make out from this far, but his erratic gait and wild roars suggested that Dominicus made sure the bear was in an especially foul mood. Fixing her eyes on her prey for today, Freya assumed her typical start stance -- both feet firmly planted on the ground -- put her left hand on her hip, and put her spear next to her with enough force so that everyone in the arena could hear it.

Dominicus, taking his cue, started to speak in the booming voice he commanded. It was his usual spiel about her savage origins, great achievements in the arena and her quasi-unbeatable foe this week. He made sure to mention her ample, "exotic" body at great lengths. God, how she hated him. Sure, he made a great showman -- but what does that say about you when your audience consists of a bunch of idiots? As he ended his speech with the customary question: "So, will her winning streak end today?" she decided that the audience needed a little reminder that she was not just some piece of meat to be ogled at -- Dominicus be damned.

Just as the hands began freeing the bear from his shackles without getting mauled, Freya started a quick run toward the bear. As she got up to speed, she gave it another thought. If she made the fight look too easy, Dominicus would surely cut out the animals again. And sure, she enjoyed being able to fight some animal again instead of humans -- it gave her a taste of her old life back, even if the fight happened in such artificial circumstances. But the look of confusion and anger on his face would make this all worthwhile... At her desired speed, she hurled the spear at the bear with the muscle memory of a life spent hunting. It made a perfect arc, and landed square between the eyes of the bear, which sagged on its hind legs and breathed its last breath.

The arena went silent for a moment -- and erupted. Freya's gaze was fixed on Dominicus face. At first, there was her desired confusion -- but after a while, it gave way to... contentment? Even... amusement? Hadn't she just ruined his big finale? But that couldn't be, could it? It was Diana's Day, after all. He had to have some trump card up his sleeve, a bear just didn't cut it as an opponent for such an occasion. And sure enough, Dominicus didn't miss a beat: "Our great hunter does our goddess her honors and slays the bear with just one stroke of her spear. Now, let's see how she fares against three!"

With the last word, Dominicus fixed his eyes on her, and the relaxed and distanced amusement he displayed to the audience gave way to something way colder and harder. Those eyes spoke only to her: "You are going to pay for this insolence." Freya noticed, and then her mind returned to the task. Three bears? This fight will be worth her time after all! She thought as she sped to the dead animal at the other side of the arena to retrieve her only weapon in this arena...

# The night

When the hands finished caring for her wounds and washing her body clean from sand from the arena, the blood from the bears and the sweat from the sun, Freya was escorted back to her cell by two of Dominicus's guards. As they approached her cell, she caught her first glance of him. She knew that he would be there, of course. How could he not, after her perfect throw threatened his plan for the big day? But still, a girl could hope...

"You are going to pay for your behavior today, whore." he greeted her, as she was pushed into his cell by his guards. She could hear the door being locked, but sadly neither the sound of a key being turned nor two heavy-set footsteps leaving followed. She weighed her options. Sure, Dominicus was a joke that could not put up much of a fight unarmed. But the two guards outside were carrying, and she had nothing. And not to think of the guards outside this cell complex... The familiar course of her thoughts was interrupted by Dominicus grabbing at her bandaged forearm and twisting it. Through her shocked gasp and the searing pain, she could only barely make out his next sentence as he grabbed her by her long, red hair with one hand, her shoulder with the other, and pushed her to her knees: "And you are going to pay dearly."

After a few seconds just kneeling in front of him, her head before his crotch, trying to recover from the pain and orienting her racing thoughts, he smacked her cheek nearly playfully and commanded her: "What are you waiting for? Put it in your whore mouth!"

She knew she had no chance. His dick was hard, as the inevitable product of his show of force combined with the view of her thick, firm breasts and her cracked, full lips hovering before his crotch. It was nearly 17 cm long, which had confounded Freya the first time she saw it - how could such a wimp of a man command such a manhood? - and glistened with his excitement for her. She took it into her warm mouth, tip first. As she played around with her tongue on the edge of his head, she heard him mutter "Good good... Can't let you forget your place..." in between his raspy breaths. She took more of him in his mouth, while keeping the pressure of her tongue on his shaft. Her hands cupped his testis and gently caressed them. From time to time, she let his penis out of her mouth and licked the side of his shaft with her half opened lips. She did this for some time before his hands grabbed her hair again. "You know where my dick belongs, and it isn't there yet!"

With this, he began to thrust all the way, while holding her face in its place with her hair. The thrusts hurt her throat, and the pressure of his thrusts pulled at her hair roots, but she couldn't deny the warmth that began to radiate from her cleft. Sure, Dominicus was a wimp and a sad excuse of a man, but in their nightly sessions he showed an assertiveness and forcefulness that impressed her, even if it was only borrowed. And for a pit slave like her, the encounters with him were the only sex she was getting. As her thoughts wandered from her mouth to her wet cleft, she started to gag on his penis down her throat. Dominicus pulled her head back and said, "Good. Gag bitch. It makes this so much sweeter." and pulled her on his dick again violently. His raspy breath had long since gave way to moaning.

This went on for some time. She obediently put her hands behind her back, resting on her feet. Showing signs of obedience usually made him come quicker, and sometimes he was in the mood for a softer session after the violent first round, which made her handiwork after he had gone so much easier and much more enjoyable. Usually, he also stopped to force his dick down her throat after some time, and she could start with her well-honed oral skills. And sure enough, his hands let go of her hair... Only to grab her shoulders? She had no time to fully embrace the confusion brought on by his deviation from their script, when his hands ("Where does this force come from?" she wondered to herself) threw her against the bar of her cell. As she fell on the ground, she let out a confused and wounded scream, her bruises and cuts flaring up again.

Dominicus grabbed her by her hips and brought them over her knees - like a bitch in heat. His hand grabbed at her wet cleft. "You are a whore after all." My god, she could see the idiot's grin accompanying those words in front of her inner eye as plain as day. Then his stone hard shaft rubbed against her cleft. Anticipation shot through her body like a warm wave and made her shiver. "My god, you are ready for this dick inside your savage pussy, aren't you. But what kind of punishment would that be?" he declared as his penis left her cleft. For a moment, she wondered what would come next, when a terrifying thought shot through her mind...

She whimpered as his head pressed against her asshole with considerable force. "You made it so nice and wet, little whore, and yet it won't go in. I shall have to help a little!" he said, as he pulled on her ass cheeks to open her asshole further. As he pushed the shaft into her, she let out a scream. He just laughed. He pulled out once more and rammed it in again, and she couldn't help to scream again. She could also feel a warmth coming from her asshole, but it was a different warmth than the one she felt before. "Good, good. Your body seems to be an endless resource of lubricant." he said, as he pulled out and pushed in her again. She closed her eyes and tried to lose her racing thoughts and eruptions of pain in her inner darkness, her concentration interrupted by his occasional jeers that made it impossible to drone out his moaning while he violated her asshole.

After some minutes of this, he pushed her off his dick, and she fell to the ground, shivering. "Get on your knees, whore!" he commanded. She could just muster a faint "Yes, master." while she scrambled to obey. He grabbed her by her red hair again, and shoved his red and brown dick down her throat, just as soon as it began pulsating. She could feel the spurts of his sperm through the skin of her throat, just as she could taste the metallic taste of her blood on her tongue and smell the stench of her own shit in her nose. When he was finished pumping his seed into her stomach, he pulled his dick out of her. His eyes sternly resting on her, he said, "Your little belly is good for something after all! Let this be a lesson to never disobey me again."

This night, she couldn't even think of the handiwork that usually carried her into the warm embrace of sleep. There was only room for one thought in her head: "I will get out of here."