Friction from a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve shook his head. "No! No I can't take it." Even jacking off he had to wait a few minutes before round 2.

"Trust me," she exhaled. She gave him a sly grin as she started up again.

"No! I can't go again so soon! It won't wor-"His words stopped as she began sucking his dick again, fresh cum and spit still dribbling into a mess on the floor. For one moment, Steve's brain assessed the situation. A hot girl just sucked him off in the back room at Starbucks. The very notion of being so risky made Steve even more excited as he felt a second orgasm building... more powerful than anything he'd ever felt. Before Steve had time to protest that he wouldn't be able to feel it, he FELT his orgasm building again. "Huh...huh...HOW..." he tried to ask. Rebecca simply held up one finger, glistening with his cum and her spit. She made a simple back and forth wagging motion as if to say, 'no sir, that's not allowed right now.' She then returned her hand to massaging his balls. He wasn't sure if he was crossing his eyes or if it was happening naturally, but damnit Steve couldn't see straight. So, he closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and let Rebecca take him wherever she wanted. He even stopped trying to cover his mouth, breathing as quietly as he could as his chest heaved. "Go. Go. Do it. Go," he sighed as she kept working his cock.

Rebecca knew he had at LEAST once more nut in him, and she was his eager squirrel. Rebecca was moving feverishly now, spit and cum staining her shirt as it dripped onto her nipples. They were both into it now; there was no way to stop anything. Especially when she flickered her tongue while she sucked his cock-

"GAAAAAAH!" Steve came a second time, and this explosion would NOT be stifled. "Ooooooh my GAAAAAWD!" He let out a pleasurable moan that was so forceful, it sounded like he was in pain. It was as though he'd never even came before...

Rebecca's eyes went wide: MAX HEARD THAT! And here she is in the backroom at Starbucks with a good friend's cock in her mouth! She quickly took it out and stood up. "Oh shit!" This was a sight: she's there, tits out covered in Steve's cum; he's there, cock out and unable to form coherent thoughts after cumming twice. Thinking quickly, Rebecca knew what she needed to do.

Quickly, she pulled down her shirt and bra and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She yanked Steve's pants up and hastily fastened his belt and zipped him up, careful not to catch his precious dick in the zipper. She pulled his shirt down to cover his pants and realized this was a losing proposition. Steve had cum all over his cock, his boxers, and his pants. There was no way to hide this... unless...

Rebecca grabbed the remainder of her morning macchiato off her desk. Still hot. That would do, but it was going to hurt a little bit.

"This is going to be hot. Sorry." She hissed to Steve as a warning.

"You're goddamn right it is," Steve growled, ready for round three. "What's the coffee for?"

"This is going to be HOT!! Sorry!" SPLASH!

"OHMAGAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Steaming hot foamy coffee splashed onto Steve's shirt and pants, as well as Julie's shirt and pants. She'd squished the cup so that the liquid would douse them and create a puddle on the floor- thus covering the recent pleasure explosion. "Damnit Steve! Are you alright?" she shouted, loud enough for Max to hear her. She then awkwardly threw herself on top of him, making it look like they'd just collided. This time Steve bellowed in pain as the truly hot liquid and foam soaked into his shirt and pants. But feeling her wet hot tits squished against his chest as she tried to soak up all the coffee... that made the pain worth it.

A second later, Max busted into the office. "Is everyone ok- whoa!" she stammered as she slipped on the newly wet floor. Not that Steve could see any of this... he was still floating on a cloud.

"Sorry about that... I was offering Steve a drink of this new flavor I'm trying, and he moved without looking. We uh... had an accident. You OK Steve?"

Steve had just gotten his dick sucked twice and come harder than he had in quite a while. He barely knew what continent he was on.

"Steve?" she repeated, nudging him slightly. You could have told him he was in Japan with Godzilla outside; he'd just nod and say 'cool.'

Likewise, Steve nodded and said, "Cool." Then his senses snapped back into place as his brain took full control. He's standing there, soaked in coffee and trying to sell the story that this was an accident and not the Shaking off his orgasmic stupor, he stammered "er... HOT! OUCH! Yes, I'm OK... I'm fine. Rebecca are YOU OK? I didn't mean to come at you so hard." Both Rebecca and Steve paused for a beat, then turned to look at Max.

Her perplexed face gave way to a knowing smirk. She looked him up and down, nodding as she confirmed her suspicion. "Steve, you OK? You look like you just had a really nutty experience." A beat. "Should I go get the mop?" she asked sarcastically.

"YES, Max," Rebecca said, deliberately returning to her management persona, "that'd be great." Rebecca returned the wry smile. Max grabbed the nearby mop and began sopping up the spilled liquid. "OK, Steve," Rebecca continued, "Uh... thanks for going over that taste test thing with me. Did you like that one?" Her eyes lit up with mock anticipation although she knew the answer.

Steve played along as best he could, but he was still having the darndest time forming complete sentences. "Uh... yeah. Coffee GOOOOOD... *chuckle* I mean... er... I haven't had coffee that strong in a long while. You should, um... add that to the everyday menu." His eyes glazed over as he thought of getting that every day.

Rebecca chuckled and slowly shook her head. "Nah, that's more of a seasonal thing, you know? But I'll keep the recipe close by. I'll be able to lay my hand on it case you'd like to have that again," she said, eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

Steve smiled nervously. "I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, I really should get back. Julie hates cold coffee."

"Almost as much as I do," Max quipped playfully. She pointed at the empty spot on Rebecca's desk. "For the record: that was MY coffee-"

Rebecca hugged Steve again, playing off Max's protest with a playful glare over Steve's shoulder. "Sure! Sure! So... uh... I'll see you next time. Say hi to Julie for me!" Rebecca waved playfully as Steve drifted across the lobby.

He grabbed his cup of coffee with the warmest smile on his face- completely oblivious to the stares of the other coffee shop denizens. Some had a startled look of concern. Some had the stifled laughter of seeing a man spill coffee on himself. None seemed to be the wiser of what happened.

"Sorry about the spill but have a good day, sir!" Max hollered as he walked out the door.

"Thanks," Steve answered, chuckling to himself. "I uh... already did."

12