Friday Afternoon Appointment

Story Info
Ms. Clark got more than she bargained for at the doctors’ of.
1.7k words
4.41
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had so much to do this afternoon, and this was just one more distraction, but it was an important one. Taking care of herself and keeping up with things like doctors appointments was very important to her.

So she put her phone on do not disturb as the nurse came out into the waiting room "Ms. Clark? You can follow me."

She followed the young nurse back through the waiting area into exam room 3.

"Step on the scale for me please"

"Ok, let me get your blood pressure and temperature. Just relax," she said.

"Ms. Clark, unfortunately Dr. Smith had to go home early today to deal with a family emergency, she sends her apologies," the nurse said.

"I can reschedule you, but we have a newer doctor here who is fantastic, Dr. Fling. Will that work for you?"

"Sure, that's fine, thank you," said Ms. Clark.

She'd been seeing doctor Smith for many years, but it was just an annual physical, so it seemed that anybody would be just as good.

"Fantastic, I need for you to get undressed please, but you can leave your bra and panties on," said the nurse.

"Oh! Dr. Smith doesn't usually do that," said Ms. Clark.

"Every doctor is different, and Dr. Fling prefers to have patients undress before the exam, will that be ok?"

"I suppose it's fine," said Clark.

"Fantastic, the doctor should be right with you," she said.

Ms. Clark was dressed in a tight leather skirt, and a white blouse. She wasn't planning on undressing at all at this appointment. After all, Dr. Smith hardly touched her during these exams, so she didn't come prepared to change.

She unbuttoned her blouse and hung it up on the hanger on the coat tree in the corner. She reached back and unzipped her skirt, sliding down over her legs, and stepping out of it before she folded it and left it sitting on the chair in the corner.

She thought it was odd the nurse didn't offer her a gown or anything, but no matter. She stepped up on the little stool and sat down on the exam table, the crinkly paper making a lot of noise as she sat down.

Now she sat there feeling very exposed, cool air breezing by her warm skin, wearing only a blue lacey bra and white cotton panties.

She crossed her arms to ward off a chill, and do her best - albeit still a poor job - of covering herself up.

It was probably only 5 minutes that went by, but sitting there exposed, it felt like an hour.

Knock knock, she heard, as the door opened, and in walked Dr. Fling. That is, Dr. John Fling, a guy.

"I thought this practice only had women doctors," Clark asked nervously, making it sound like a joke, although she wasn't joking.

"They did! But we're expanding so rapidly, and getting in so many new patients; they thought it was time to add a few guys," he said, sheepishly. "Are you ok with me seeing you today?"

"Too late now, isn't it?" Clark joked nervously.

"Fabulous! Ok, let's go ahead and get a little information about you that I can't find in the chart. Anything new or concerning to you today?" He asked.

"Just my new male doctor," she said, again sounding like she was joking, but secretly, this made her very nervous.

"This is just a routine physical, we'll be in and out," he said.

"I'll bet he would love to be in and out," she thought, followed by "whoa there killer, get that out of your head!"

"Let me just take a listen to your heart," he said, as he placed one very cool hand on her shoulder, and the icy cold bell of the stethoscope on her back.

It made her shudder a little bit.

"Deep breaths in and out," he said. She tried to keep calm.

He moved the stethoscope around to the front of her chest, getting very close to one of her breasts, still covered by the blue lace bra.

Then, he moved the bell underneath one of her breasts, moving it up just a bit.

He put the stethoscope around his neck, and stepped behind her.

"Just going to check your thyroid here," he said as he pressed his fingers into the flesh of her neck.

"I need to get a little bit better feel here, so just going to slide this over," he said, not waiting for an answer.

He slid the shoulder strap of her bra down over her shoulder, and it sent a tingle down her spine. It was like his touch was electric!

He followed with the other side, and it felt just as good.

Ok let's go ahead and undo your bra so we can do a quick breast exam.

Without waiting for her to say anything, he unhooked her bra, and it fell forward, straps sliding down her arms.

"Have you noticed anything concerning?" He asked, as he placed one hand on her left breast.

She was speechless, but managed to squeeze out a "nope".

"Great," he said, moving the soft pads of his fingers all over her breast.

After doing the same with the other one, he asked "can you go ahead and lay down for me?"

She complied, and he kept gently pressing around on her breasts, seemingly in no discernible pattern, but in a way that she found herself surprised to be enjoying.

Then, he rolled her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and that was the last straw!

She instantly felt things warming up deep down in her panties, the only shred of clothing she still had on. She could feel just the slightest bit of dampness oozing out from between her labia.

"These look great," he said, bringing her back to reality.

"Thanks, they're all natural," she blurted out.

He turned bright red.

"I mean... they seem to... I mean... you don't have any concerning lumps," he said awkwardly.

"Oh doctor, I'm so sorry, I totally misunderstood. I'm so embarrassed!"

"It's not the first time something like this has happened, and I'm sure it won't be the last," he laughed awkwardly.

He tried to move on as quickly as he could, moving to her belly, and pressing deeply into her flesh.

That also felt good, as the blood flow to that area certainly had increased.

But now she was concerned. Dr. Smith never made her take her panties off, but she had never even made her get undressed before. What if this doctor was going for the full experience?!

Would he be able to tell that she was turned on? Would he notice she was a little bit wet? SO embarrassing!!

As he worked his was down her belly, she got her answer.

"It looks like it's been a while since you've had a pelvic exam, so I'd like to take a look in your underwear if that's ok?"

This time, all she could eke out was a nod.

He put his fingers beneath the elastic waistband of her white cotton panties, and pulled them down, sliding them down her legs.

"If you could please draw your knees up and let your legs fall open," he said.

Just the sound of that made her tingle. She did as she was instructed as he put on rubber gloves.

As she heard that familiar "snap" he felt something stirring.

He put a little lube on his fingers and rubbed them together in a circular motion to spread it around.

"Ok, just relax," he said.

Easier said that done. He took his left hand and spread her lips apart, looking at the now glistening spectacle in front of him.

To his credit, if he noticed, he didn't show it.

He gently slid two fingers inside of her, gliding in very easily - probably partly from his lube, and partly from hers.

She could feel every inch of his fingers inside her, and as he went deeper, he slid his other hand up across her mound and pressed in firmly.

Somehow it seemed to make even more blood flow to the area.

He was deeper inside than any man had been with just fingers before, and it hurt just a little, but that only added to the sensation.

Then he did something she definitely didn't expect, he dropped his thumb down and brushed by her chit.

That was it! She couldn't couldn't continue this impossible charade of pretending this didn't feel good, and she let out a soft moan.

That, he definitely noticed.

He was now beet red and tried to say something to ease her "discomfort" but he was speechless.

He eventually said something like "well it seems to all be in working order," but by that point they both knew this was not an ordinary encounter.

All she could do is let out a breathy moan and said "yep".

He slowly slid his fingers out, maybe a little too slowly, and she thought "please don't stop," but she didn't dare say it.

He then delivered what could have been either the worst news or the best news she'd heard all week.

"There's just one more exam I need to do," and without wasting a single beat, he put one finger back inside her, and a second finger in her anus.

That was not something she'd ever had happen before, and it made her even more confused.

It was warm and slimy, it was uncomfortable, even a little painful. But her level of enjoyment went through the roof!

Was she into that sort of thing? Maybe, but she'd have to sort that out at another time, preferably not while a doctor was two fingers deep in both sides of her.

He left them in an uncomfortably long time, but she wasn't in a rush.

It felt as though he was sliding them out, but just as he was about to exit, he pushed them back in, just as gently.

Was he enjoying this? I mean, everybody is human, right? Even doctors can't ignore things that are clearly happening right in front of them.

She moaned even louder.

"This is perfectly normal," he said, but this time, not sheepishly. He said it as if now he was in command of what was happening, as if he hadn't been all along.

This man she never knew was inside her most intimate spaces, slathered in lube, she was moaning and grinding against his fingers.

And to think, this was supposed to be just another normal Friday afternoon.