Friday Night Crush Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Tina opened her eyes in a daze, looking punch-drunk. She had sweat rolling down her nose and she glowed from head to toe. But as she fixed her gaze on Dan, a familiar grin spread over her face. "Oh, you were close there, weren't you? You wanted to get me all filled up, didn't you? Hmm?" She looked at him challengingly, daring him to admit that she was too much for him to handle. Dan nodded weakly and sank down on top of her, glad of a break at last.

"I want to get filled up too, honey," Tina whispered, ruffling his hair. "But not just yet." She gave him a long, grateful kiss, running her feet down the back of his legs. "I'm so lucky to have you," she murmured, in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

"We're both lucky," Dan replied. He gave a little nod in Kelly's direction, and Tina nodded too. He rolled over beside her, and they made love for a little while longer until Tina eased him away.

"I think you've earned a break now, Dan. Let me and Kelly do our thing." She glanced over at Kelly. "If that's OK with you...?"

Kelly gave a nod like an excited puppy. "Sure!" she beamed, crawling across the bed to Tina's side. "Uh, if you know what 'our thing' is..."

Tina took her hand and kissed it. "Oh, we'll think of something." She gave a little wag of the eyebrows to Dan, and his cock twitched as hard as it had when she came on it moments before. He really did need a rest, but he didn't want to miss this either. Reluctantly he shuffled towards the edge of the bed.

"I'll give you two some room."

"Hey, don't go far," Tina protested.

"Well, I don't want to get in the way."

"Yeah, I know, but..." She looked round the room. "Pull up that chair." Dan looked at her in surprise, and she added, "If I were in your place honey, I would be sitting and watching. Very closely."

Dan hastily pulled a chair across the room to the side of the bed and sat down. "You see what I have to put up with?" he sighed to Kelly, and she giggled. He was doing a good job of playing the casual observer, but inside his head was buzzing and his heart pounding. He wanted to see exactly what they felt comfortable doing with each other.

Tina reached out with her foot and poked him directly in the crotch, so close was he to them. "You can keep your hand working on that too, if you want." She fell back onto the covers, gave a heavy sigh and then looked up at Kelly, as though suddenly remembering she was there. "Hello, beautiful." She reached up and pulled her down onto her mouth, kissing her gently. Her feet twisted and turned on the bed as she lay underneath Kelly, suddenly seeming the younger and more innocent of the two.

Kelly ran her hand down Tina's torso as they kissed, brushing the tiny hairs on her skin. Their movements were so slight, like the most beautiful sculpture somehow stirring into life, and yet there was a real charge of electricity in every caress. Finally Kelly sank down beside Tina and they lay perfectly still, gazing into the depths of each other's eyes. Tina looked so utterly lovesick that it was endearing. She reached round Kelly's waist and pulled her in closer; and in response, Kelly lifted one leg and wrapped it round Tina's thigh, quite happy to snuggle up to her. Tina tried to mumble something, then gave up and fell back in exhaustion. Kelly laughed, and kissed her on the neck. "Feeling OK?"

"Yeah, it's just... this guy really puts you through the wringer, you know?"

"Tell me about it!" Kelly ran a hand between her sweat-soaked thighs and recalled the going-over she'd just received. She lowered her head again to touch Tina's and began to kiss her with the same delicacy she'd shown before, down in the living room. Their tongues swirled together, and their cheeks glowed in the heat. Every time Kelly's hair brushed across her face Tina moaned in almost delirious pleasure. Kelly meanwhile had a hand round Tina's breast and was exploring it properly for the first time; the softness, the heaviness, the way it bulged under her fingertips. They were learning about each other at a rapid rate.

Dan watched them in silence, hardly daring to breathe, lest a cough or a shuffle throw them out of the mood. But they were far too absorbed in each other to notice him. They kissed with increasing passion, hips thrusting together and hands roaming down their bodies, until the desire was visibly and audibly rolling off them. When Kelly broke away from Tina's mouth she gave her one last, hard kiss on the throat, and Tina almost bolted off the bed in excitement, clenching her fists. Kelly hung over her, looking every inch the dominant partner. Tina gazed up at her in silent admiration, grinning uncontrollably.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, it's just..." She shook her head. "You're just crazy hot. Sorry." She gave an embarrassed shrug, wishing she could put it more eloquently.

Kelly smiled sweetly, and with a little 'Aww', she kissed her on the cheek. "That's so nice of you."

"Well, I think you're very nice too." Tina matched the gleam in Kelly's eye as they stared at each other, flirting for all they were worth. She draped her arms around the younger woman's neck and kissed her again. The touch of Kelly's lips seemed to galvanise her; with a sudden explosion of strength, she sprang up off the bed. "Come here." She sank her nails into Kelly's ass and her lips into her neck, devouring her with a burst of aggression. The two women lifted themselves up on their knees, energy coursing through them.

Kelly took hold of Tina's chest, squeezing her breasts together in wonder. "They are just incredible," she murmured. "I mean, how..."

"They came with the acne. And the periods. Come to think of it, they were the only good thing I got out of puberty, and they were still a hassle at the time." Tina placed her hands over Kelly's, and looked her teasingly in the eye. "You wanna try them? Death by boob?"

"I can recommend that," Dan cut in. "If you needed a second opinion." Kelly obviously didn't. She sank her face deep into Tina's bosom, pressing between her breasts. She moaned in satisfaction as she kissed her soft, spongy flesh, her head thrashing from side to side to try and get as many mouthfuls as possible. Tina watched Kelly go to work, running a hand through her hair and stroking it back to its long, smooth shape. Kelly focused at last on Tina's left nipple, giving it a wet, sloppy kiss. With a grin Tina took her by the head and pushed forward slightly, letting her envelop it completely. "There you go."

Kelly licked and sucked at her nipple, making yet more appreciative sounds. She had one hand wrapped around the breast, and Tina guided her free hand to the other one; soon she was playing with them both, and Tina was demanding more. "A bit harder," she whispered. Kelly looked up at her with wide enquiring eyes, her mouth filled, and Tina nodded. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath as her right nipple was pinched. She cradled Kelly's head to her breast, wanting to feel her on her skin for as long as possible.

From his vantage point Dan saw Tina's arm slide between the two women, down to Kelly's crotch. She placed two fingers flat against her clit and began to rub gently. At once Kelly tensed up, her back arching. Tina wrapped an arm round her neck, comforting yet also restraining her. She kissed her on the forehead as she continued to devour Tina's breast. There was a little exchange of grunts between the two women, their own unspoken communication, and then Tina began rubbing faster on Kelly's clit. Her freshly fucked pussy bulged outwards, a vivid shade of pink. Dan took a firm hold of his cock and remembered just how good it had felt inside her, and how good it was going to feel again.

As Tina fingered her, Kelly seemed to crumble against her, a whimpering noise spilling from her lips. The sweat gleamed on Tina's forehead as she held Kelly firmly in place. "Not long now, gorgeous," she whispered, and the very sound of her voice sent a shiver of excitement through Kelly's body. Her knees dug into the bed, her ass was thrust backwards, and the whimper became an uncontrollable squeal of delight, audible even through Tina's boobs. "Come on now. Come for me, Kell." Kelly stiffened and then suddenly fell against Tina with a long, loud gasp. Her face was obscured, but Dan could see how she felt just by looking at Tina; the mouth wide open, the nerve twitching on her neck, the eyes dancing with delight. She had lived Kelly's orgasm with her.

There was a moment's silence as she held Kelly in her arms, letting her head drop on her shoulder. When she had recovered, she took her face in her hands and looked her square in the eye. "I never gave a girl an orgasm before," she murmured. "I'm so glad you were the first." The kiss that followed was different to all the others, smoother and more relaxed. The animal passion had been replaced by a deeper feeling, of comfort and acceptance. They both felt safe to express how they truly felt about each other.

Kelly sucked on Tina's bottom lip as she drew away from her, gazing dreamily into her eyes. Her face was still flushed from her climax, and it crumpled into a smile as a naughty thought occurred to her. "So... does that mean you've got a taste for it now, huh?"

"I've got a taste for you." Tina lowered Kelly slowly to the bed and they made love again for another blissful few minutes, twisting and rolling on the sheets. By now Dan was reclining in his chair and jerking off with abandon, a sticky sound coming from his clenched fist. Through Tina's embrace he saw Kelly snatching brief looks at him now and then, her eyes taking in his cock and her mouth widening in a dirty grin, and that only increased his arousal. He wanted to make a move, to take the lead with both of them, but they seemed ready to carry on forever.

When they had finished romancing, the two women lay still in each other's arms. Rolling onto her right side, Kelly stroked Tina's cheek and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Is it all right if I try you? Down there?" She gave a little nod in the direction her mind was heading.

Tina looked taken aback for a moment. "Um, sure. If you're OK with it..."

"Uh-hmm." There was another, more decisive nod from Kelly, absolutely certain that she wanted to do this. She gave Tina a kiss on the neck. "Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, won't you?"

"Of course. I'll see how you measure up to all those girlfriends I've had..." Tina always upped the sarcasm when she was nervous. She fidgeted slightly on the bed as Kelly headed southwards, kissing and stroking her breasts. She ran her hands gently, lovingly down Tina's torso, as though she were a priceless work of art; and of course she was, Dan reflected, as he thought back to the first time he had been in Kelly's position.

Tina lifted her legs automatically as Kelly reached her crotch, spreading them wide. Kelly placed her hand flat over Tina's pussy, resting on top of her clit, and Tina trembled in anticipation. She let her hand stay there, getting Tina used to her presence, her warmth, before she began to rub her clit in careful, circular motions. Her fingers looked so dainty it was as though she were hardly moving them at all. Tina raised one knee sharply, her hand twitching at the open air. Her body dug down into the bed with a suppressed grunt, as though she knew something big was just around the corner.

Kelly got closer, lowering her head until her hair was draped over Tina's crotch. Her lips slowly parted, as though she were considering her options, and eventually she took the long way round. Gently she kissed her on the stomach and both thighs; her mouth widened in a smile as Tina's skin rippled underneath her lips. "Oh, you little tease..."

When she was ready, Kelly extended her tongue and gave Tina's clit a cautious, exploratory lick. Tina breathed in hard, almost disbelieving that this was really happening, right now, at long last. But as Kelly settled down to work and it became obvious that she knew what she was doing, Tina's nerves soon disappeared. She looked down the length of her body at Kelly and gave a sudden gasp of delight as the younger woman's mouth sucked on her clit, her tongue swirling round on the wet, glistening flesh. Her head hit the bed again and her whole body seemed to strain upwards, as if her pussy was trying to reach for Kelly's mouth.

Kelly licked steadily at Tina's pussy, occasionally clamping her lips round it and kissing it with a hard, wet smacking sound. She would pause briefly and examine her work, smiling as she heard the effect of it on Tina, and then dive straight back in. Dan heard little moans slip out of her mouth, her excitement and hunger growing by the second. It was obvious that she had a taste for Tina too.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12