Friday Night Drinks

Story Info
Going out with friends from work takes an unexpected turn.
3.3k words
4.35
13.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank the crew at Literotica for giving us this platform, and also helping us amateur writers get better. This story was returned to me for errors and they included to How To articles that helped a lot. I know I am amateur, and I know there are many that can write better, but I appreciate all feedback, positive and constructive criticism. I hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote! We love votes! :)

Bonnie asked me again if I was going to go out for drinks with the crew after work Friday. I usually turned then down, but I felt like I needed it this week, so I looked at her and said why not! I told her I'd meet them there, and that my husband Jeff would drop me off.

When I got home, I started going through my closet to figure out what to wear to a work/not work function. I was not normally one to go out for drinks, and didn't know how dressed up - or down I should be getting. Jeff came home shortly after I started looking through my closet and told me "It doesn't matter what you picked to wear, you will still be the hottest woman in the bar." I think he was just hoping to get laid before I left, so I laughed at him and told him to get away, but not before I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss.

Jeff dropped me off at 8, and I saw Bonnie over at a table to the left waving at me. She came running over to me, her huge tits swinging like crazy, obviously not held back by a bra, or much else as she was only wearing a flimsy sun dress that had slits way down each side. She was defiantly going to be popping out of that thing tonight. Once she got to where I was, she gave me a big hug, complimented me on my choice of attire - I went with semi tight jeans and form fitting t-shirt - and walked me over to the bar.

She introduced me to Doug the bartender and said "Doug, this is my friend Becky from work, give her anything she wants, and put it on my tab."

"Alrighty," said Doug "What will it be little lady?"

Not being much of a drinker, I ordered one of the few drinks I did like and ordered a Peach Bellini. I thanked Doug, and Bonnie, and we headed over to the table with the crew from work, who seemed to be well into the drinks already. I grabbed a seat on the corner of the table which allowed me a view of most of the bar. I listened to the multiple conversations going on at the table, offering my two cents where needed, but otherwise was just my quiet self. I watched the guys hitting on Bonnie a lot, doing their best to get a look at her tits as she bounced around from person to person, interjecting on any or all conversations like the social butterfly she is.

I was noticing she was spending most of her time around Mike, one of the newest guys in our office, and by about 9:30, she was stuck to him, literally siting right on his lap. They were in their own little world, him leaning forward to whisper things in her ear, her with her head tilted back to hear him better. More than once I saw his hands come up and accidentally brush across her free swinging tatas.

By now about half of the group had left, leaving only a handful of us still at the table. I went up to the bar and had Doug mix me up another Bellini, and headed back to our table. When I got there, Bonnie and Mike were also gone. I found it odd that she would leave without saying anything, but when I looked at their chairs, I saw his jacket still there, and her purse hidden under it. I figured maybe Mike was a smoker and she went outside with him.

About 20 minutes later they came walking back to the table, both with big grins on their faces. Bonnie grabbed my arm, told me we had to go to the ladies room, and pulled me out of my chair, dragging me behind her as we made our way to the back of the bar. Once in the bathroom, she started telling me where she was for the last half hour. It seems all the flirting had gotten to be too much for the both of them and they took off to a little private room at the back of the bar. Mike used to work here a few years ago, so he was familiar with it.

Bonnie spared no details and was very descriptive, telling me everything from them stripping their clothes as soon as they were in the room, followed by her dropping to her knees and taking Mikes rock hard cock into her mouth. She said he was a little above average and guessed him to be about 7 inches long, and just the right amount of thickness. She sucked his cock for a few minutes while he reached down and mauled her big tits, squeezing them in his hands, pinching the nipples. He would run his hands under her tits, cupping each one in his hand, then squeeze her nipples, which looked like over sized Swedish Berries. She said she had to stop sucking him because she was getting too damned hot from all the tit play and needed his cock inside her.

They went over to the couch along the back wall, where she bent over the arm of it, displaying her ass and pussy for him to enjoy. Mike let out a little chuckle and walked over to her, knelt down, spread her cheeks wide and lowered his face into her wet pussy. He licked up and down the sides of her engorged outer lips, teasing her by licking down to, but not touching her clit. He then licked Mack up the inner folds of her pussy right up over her puckered ass, slipping his round around the rim, then headed back down towards her clit again. This time he got close enough to her clit that she could feel the heat from his breath on it, but just as she thought he was going to lick it, he backed off again, this time dipping he tongue into her dripping pussy, giving it a good licking before sliding back towards her clit again.

Bonnie said she couldn't handle it any more and told Mike "Damnit man, stop teasing me and give me that cock! I need it, I'm so fucking horny right now."

Mike apparently didn't need to be told twice and stood up, lined his cock up to the folds of her pussy, and slid in to the hilt with one thrust. The sudden invasion took her breath away and she gasped out loud. She was actually very shocked that I didn't know that they had just fucked, because the noises she was making should have been enough to bring everyone running.

As Mike began using her from behind, his big full balls slapping steadily on her swollen clit, she started wailing and screaming with each thrust. Her tits swaying back and forth as she was bent over the arm of the couch, just low enough for her nipples to be brushing on the seat of the couch, adding to the sensation. With all the flirting all night, it was not long before both of them were close to exploding. Mike bent forward and grabbed both tits in his hands and began squeezing her nipples. The added stimulation to her nipples was like a direct line to her clit and it was enough for Bonnie. She said that is when she yelled out, clamped her pussy down on his cock and came so hard she was seeing stars.

Mike had slowed to almost stopping while she recovered and when she turned around and looked at him with the well fucked look, he told her he was about to cum, and asked where she wanted it.

Her eyes lit up and she told him "Oh baby, cum on my tits, I love having that hot cream oozing down into my cleavage."

She spun around, on to her knees and wrapped his cock between her big jugs and proceed to milk the cum out of him. She felt her pussy convulse again after the first jet shot out and blasted her in the chin. She just let her tits fall and began jerking him harder and faster using his cock as a hose and sprayed her chest down, some got on her hair, some on her face.

She laughed and told me, "He had so much cum, my tits looked like two huge glazed boob shaped donuts!"

She had the biggest smile on her face while telling her story - she obviously enjoyed the fucking she had just received, and she told me her and Mike were taking off, headed over to his place to pick up where they left off.

Once back to our table, I found out everyone was leaving and Bonnie asked if I needed a drive. I told her it was ok, I'd just get Jeff to come get me, I would go sit at the bar and finish my drink.

After making the phone call, I went and found a stool at the bar, chatting with Doug between him serving customers. While sitting there a man came up to me and asked if the seat beside me was taken.

Doug started to speak and managed to get out "she is waiting for...."

Before Doug was able to finish his sentence, I blurted out "Friend! I am waiting for a friend," I looked up at him, "But you are welcome to join me until she shows up."

Doug looked over at me with raised eyebrows, and I gave him a quick wink, so he didn't say anything more about it and took an order from someone at the other side of the bar.

The man asked me my name and said "I'm Emily, and you are?"

He told me his name was Brian, and I gave him a quick once over, I'd guess about, close to 200 pounds. He appeared to be in good shape, and he had an amazing smile that just melted me inside. The way he was looking at me, and his smooth talking was getting to me. Not sure if it was hearing Bonnie's story, the fact that I hadn't been laid in days, or maybe his hand that was on my thigh, moving slowly higher as we talked, but my panties were getting soaked as we sat there.

"It is nice to meet you Brian."

We made small talk for a bit and I am going to blame it on the multiple Peach Bellini's, but I suddenly had a plan pop into my head, and I decided it was time to put it into action. I told Brian that I had to go to the ladies room, but the door doesn't close all the way and would appreciate if he would come with me to stand guard at the door. As we walked down the little hall, I noticed the door with PRIVATE on it, which was what I assume was the room Mike had taken Bonnie. Once we got right next to it, I figured it's now or never, turned the knob and sure enough it was unlocked.

Brian looked over at me and said, "I don't think that's the ladies room, it is down here..."

He couldn't finish his sentence because I threw the door open, pulled him inside, slammed the door shut, locking it as I did, spun him around, pinning him against the door and started kissing him passionately.

After a few minutes of this, Brian l looked down at me and grinned the tiniest, most devilish little grin, reached down, lifted my t-shirt over my head and began mauling my bra covered tits while bending down to continue our kiss. We were moaning into each other's mouths as he was squeezing my boobs, and I had my hands on his denim covered tight ass cheeks squeezing him as continued inning his hands all over my tits.

The kiss eventually ended, our lips and lower halves of our faces spit soaked, but neither of us cared. I felt around on the wall to find the light switch and as the room lit up, I turned around to find the couch. I led him over to it and pushed him backwards and climbed up on his lap. As I sat there I could feel his impressive bulge pressing against my pussy which I could feel was starting to soak my panties.

I reached forward to undo my front close bra, squeezing them together as I released the clasp. He looked up at me enjoying the show, anticipating seeing my 32C's finally released for him to see. I teased him a little more squeezing them in my own hands keeping the mostly covered as I slowly gyrated on his lap. I could feel my pussy was absolutely soaked as my lips slid together, abundantly lubricated from within. My clit was hard and throbbing, and I was enjoying the sensations of it being pressed hard into the seam of my tight jeans

I squished my tits together before finally letting go of them as I raised my arms into the air. I shimmied my upper body side to side making my perky tits sway to the left and right.

Brian had enough of playing the part of spectator and reached up to grab my chest, tweaking my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. It was like he knew which buttons to push in me, as on more than one occasion I have managed to orgasm from this very thing. I continued grinding myself into his lap as he continued with my nipples.

I knew I was going to loose this internal fight I was having, trying not to cum, as he leaned forward taking my right nipple into his mouth. With my hips tilted forward as much as possible, I ground my pussy over his hard cock bulging in his jeans and suddenly threw my head back as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body as his actions brought me over the edge.

After I recovered from my orgasm, I climbed off his lap, stood up and peeled my jeans off, leaving my skimpy panties in place. I looked down at myself and noticed a massive wet spot showing though my panties and ran my finger over it, causing them to press into my slit. I slid my finger up and down a couple times and then, looking him dead in the eye, I licked the juices off my finger.

Brian moaned out loud when I did this and I asked him, "Would you like a taste?"

He said, "I would love to taste your juices off your finger."

I slid it along my moistened panties one more time and told him, "First get those pants off and I will let you have a taste."

There was a blur of motion and suddenly he was sitting on the couch with what I guessed to be a very hard 8 inch cock pointed right at me. I shuffled forward and allowed him to suck on my finger, I could feel his tongue swirling around it as he sucked my juices from it.

I pulled my finger back out of his mouth and lowered my head down to his lap, I grabbed his cock and pushed to up towards his belly as I ran my tongue up the underside from the base to the tip. As I got to the tip I was treated to a trail of precum that had started leaking. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock savouring the taste of liquid gold dripping from him. I then licked up and down the sides of his member leaving it glistening with my saliva.

Now that his beautiful cock was sufficiently slick, I lowered my head, taking him deep into my throat in one gulp. He let out a loud gasp as I did this and his whole body shivered. I thought maybe he was about to cum, so I stayed like that for a few seconds without moving, enjoying the feeling of his cock throbbing in my mouth as the urgency seemed to pass.

I continued giving him a blow job he would surely not forget any time soon, bringing him to the edge a couple times and holding back at just the right time to prevent eruption.

Feeling I had teased him enough with my mouth, it was time for the main event and I stood up, bent over the arm of the reclining chair, reaching back I grabbed my panties and slowly lowered them over my ass. As I pulled them lower, the crotch was stuck to my pussy and as I gave them an extra tug, they came free of my dripping pussy. I stepped out of them, looked back over my shoulder, spread my cheeks, opening myself up so he could see all of me from my puckered ass, down my slick pussy lips to my throbbing clit that was engorged and showing herself out of her hood.

Brian needed no further invitation and stood up, walked to me, grabbed my hips, aimed his cock at my dripping pussy and sank deep inside me with one stroke. The feeling of his hard cock spreading my lips and the sudden fullness I felt as soon as his cock entered me was too much, and I started cumming. As he thrust into me over and over, creating loud squelching noised from the witness within my pussy, I just kept having one orgasm after another. My juices were running down my leg, my perky tits were shaking every time he thrust into me, I was a screaming, dripping continuous orgasm that had lost sense of reality, only knowing the feelings caused by the cock that was buried deep inside me.

All of the sudden I snapped out of it as I heard Brian begin grunting loudly and say through clenched teeth, "I'm gonna cum!"

I was gasping to catch my breath and looked over my shoulder yelling at him, "Do it! Fill me up, fill my cunt up with your cum!"

Fill me up he did, I'd never felt anything like the injection I received from him, his cum so hot, blasting into my pussy, so much that it was coming out as he was still shooting it into me. As he stopped cumming, he slowly back up out of me and sat back down on the couch, sweat dripping down his nose and the sides of his face.

I looked at my watch and realized we had been in here for 45 minutes and told him I was sorry, but I had to go as my friend that was supposed to meet me would surely be worried by now. I got dressed real quick, gave him one last kiss, thanked him for the amazing sex and ran back out to the bar.

I sat down in front of Doug I'm sure looking a complete mess, ordered one last drink and called a cab. A couple minutes later Brian walked out, and left the bar, stopping briefly at the door to look back at me and waved with that little devilish grin.

When I got home, Jeff was in bed so I did my best to get undressed as quietly as a drunk girl can. After changing and brushing my hair and teeth I slid into bed beside him and leaned over to give him a kiss good night.

He turned the nightstand light on, turned over to look at me and said, "You forgot your panties at the bar."

I blushed, gave him a big kiss and said, "Thanks for bringing them home, I had a great time..... Brian."