All Comments on 'Friday Night Games Club Ch. 02'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just my two cents, but I think you should drag this out a bit, make things look bad for Connor, then have him find a way out,and he takes charge of the harem. He will be a tolerant master though, and only keep as fucktoy those who seem willing, but wiping the minds of those who he let's out. Again, just a thought. Great tale either way.

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for you comments and support, which I genuinely appreciate. I sort of did that plot line in The New Neighbours with Geoff and Mike. I am planning something a bit different this time.

reopainreopainalmost 3 years ago

I agree with anon. a little, realizing his mistake in what he did to Holly and his sister Katie. Conner figures out how Brad is controlling the ladies and fights brad to get them back. I really hate stories in which the bad guy wins, so if that's the route your going tell me now so i can stop reading. I would also enjoy if conner became a caring master and takes control, but ultimately this is your story

Discard457Discard457almost 3 years ago

Personally I like it when the bad guys win. Too many stories where the good guys win.

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I think people who read mind control stories are maybe 50/50 between those who want to see the women treated well and those who are happy with something a bit more evil - I have seen other authors find a similar pattern. For Anon and reopain - if you haven't read The New Neighbours you would probably enjoy the outcome of that one. Also the protagonist in Paradise Obtained has genuine (and increasing) affection for his harem. This one will be different - but not in a straightforward way. Something happens in Chapter 3 that is pivotal. Can't say more than that without spoilers.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the interesting story. I dig MC stories because of the power and taboo elements, so I say go ahead and let the mind controllers run wild. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your email is invalid now?

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon - I received an email from you this morning, no idea why it took so long to arrive. I will reply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series really makes me want to be used and fucked like the sluts in the story. I'm so fucking horny reading it, I'm surprised I didn't cum just thinking about the pounding a stupid, worthless, horny cum dump like me could be getting if I were there. Makes me wish one of my ttrpg sessions had led to this. I'd love to be a brainless, cum smeared bimbo.

-from a horny as fuck 29 year old ginger

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow Anon. And I wish I was doing the fucking! Maybe a horny as fuck 29 year oid ginger needs to make an appearance in my story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sir, I would be honoured to make an appearance. 😍 My pussy is wet just thinking about it. I go by Andi, btw, but you can call me whatever you want. ;P

-same 29 year old ginger anon lol

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon, aka Andi. It's too late for Chapter 5 as I have nearly finished that one, but look out for Chapter 6. I was thinking I needed to introduce a new girl or two, given that Brad will have fully processed the existing ones (except Sara) by that point. And I can promise you she will get exactly the treatment she deserves ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...