All Comments on 'Friday Night Games Club Ch. 05'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
reopainreopainover 2 years ago

I loved it, this chapter is great. Not only do we see Conner back to his old self but a bit of a plan forming. I still like the idea of Conner ending up with Holly and Clair and Katie ending up with Cheryl and Stacy. After this chapter i want Katie to program Conner to be more confident and in doing so he's able to add a few more ladies like Megan and Sara. While Katie adds Lily and Ali to her group. The mention of Geoff Mills has to potential to go very bed. Keep up the great work i cant till the next chapter post

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyover 2 years ago

Reading the previous chapter, I thought it was clear where the story was going, but Connor's self-improvement plan is a new wrinkle that I'm looking forward to seeing go disastrously wrong.

Also, I appreciate how Brad is not just an evil mind-controller, he's also a very recognizable kind of jerky, antagonistic GM. We have all played under a Brad at some point in our lives.

richie78richie78over 2 years ago

Enjoying this series so far. I'm hoping Brad meets a suitably gruesome end, but most of the men in this story have done enough to deserve something cruel from Natalia.

Curious to see where her character goes. Does Katie get to continue existing in a duality with Natalia, does Natalia take over completely, does Natalia 'die' but Katie take on her positive improvements (confidence etc)

Connor doesn't deserve full redemption. I'm expecting him to end up as Natalia's slave along with Stacey and s few others.

Part of me is curious what Natalia does with Cheryl too.

I think Brad is in for some hypno work as well.

Looking fwd to part 6

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, I appreciate it, and I'm glad it's provoking interest. Believe it or not, I do have a plan as to where this ends up. I agree with the observation that Brad is not just an evil mind-controlling monster but also a plain everyday jerk. I suspect he would have put the player characters in an unfair and inescapable trap and killed them all by now, if it wasn't for the fact he has his own reasons for wanting the game to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...