All Comments on 'Friday Night Seduction'

by myeroticvamp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
A real loving wife....

So much better that those faggy cuckold stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black silk sheets?

No woman is going to put black silk sheets on the bed.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
I Need to Talk to My Wife

Thanks for a truly loving wives story. Wish there were more. Truly erotic. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
now there's a woman I can honestly call a Loving Wife

no cum swilling cucks allowed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So glad you gave others the pleasure of your gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Blahhh

I hate stories written in second person. So difficult to read.

DonovanCraneDonovanCraneabout 12 years ago
Excellent; a very lucky husband...

I found the story exquisite; the choice to make it second person created for me a sense of being there, of being the focus of this incredibly erotic creature's desire. The tone of the story begs for an audio rendition, in my opinion, but that would purely be a matter of how well the author can translate her passion into vocalizations, and if she were comfortable therewith.

I personally would consider myself lucky to have this woman come to my bed, and bend me to her will, to her whims, by such incredible ministrations.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
I have to agree with the one comment about second person being hard to read...

And, in most cases, I don't take the time, but this story was so damn hot I took the time and am I glad I did. This IS a loving wife. I don't understand the low scores, in my estimation this story deserves nothing lower than 5*.

I would suggest writing either in first or third person in the future, but I certainly hope this author contributes a whole lot more stories about his erotic vamp.

Thank you.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Might

This just might be fun. Even with the handcuffs.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Wrong

I do NOT remember you doing ANY of those things to/for me! Do you?

I did not think so. Better luck next time! And ... look up the description of LW in LIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermyeroticvamp@myeroticvamp
Warm greetings to all who read my bio. My username was picked many years ago, when I had an infinity for vampires. My interest in this present day of 2024 for these supernatural beings has lost appeal some. If I could change my name I would. Alas, I am here for some intelligen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES