Friday Night Tripartite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brynn raised herself up and smiled at her brother.

"Yeah, that's true."

"So my question to you, dear sister, is how do you want to proceed?"

She thought about the question for a bit.

"I dunno, I think maybe I just need to process the information for a little while."

"Understandable. Wanna be alone?"

"No!"

"Okay."

Brynn put her head down on the table and closed her eyes. She was so exhausted, but knew that there was no way she could fall asleep any time soon, not after the conversation she just had.

"So how often do you find yourself masturbating?"

The question took Brandon completely off guard.

"Damn, Brynn, that came out of nowhere!"

"Sorry, it's just that...I feel like I'm doing it like five times a week or something."

"Psh, that's nothing," Brandon replied. "I do it every day, easily. And...well, as long as we are being open about things, I think about you like every other time."

Brynn felt very tingly at hearing that.

"Oh! Okay! That's...that's really hot, actually. But wait, what do you think about the other fifty percent of the time?"

"Hm?" he asked.

"You said you think about me every other time, so half the time you don't. Just curious what you do all the other times."

"Oh, well I'll usually just watch videos online the other times."

"Mmm, what kind of videos?" Brynn asked. She felt herself quickly starting to get turned on.

"I like to watch girls eat each other's assholes."

"Jesus Christ, Brandon!" Brynn called out, appalled. "You don't have to be so graphic!"

"Hey, you asked! I was just answering you honestly, Brynn!"

Brynn propped her elbows on the table and buried her face in her hands. She peaked between her fingers at Brandon, who was watching her with a huge grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about, Brandon?"

"We love each other, Brynn. We're in love. I'm just so damn happy."

Brynn took her hands off her face and, for the first time that night, truly let herself get lost in the reality of the situation. She couldn't help but smile stupidly back at her brother. Then, they both rose from their seats and slowly made their way around the table to each other.

*

"Mr. Garfield," Annie said as she reached over and touched her former teacher lightly on the forearm, "what in the world are you doing with a container full of hash brownies!?"

"Well Annie, what the heck do you think I'm doing with them?"

"So, what, you some kind of pothead or something?"

"I find that term a tad offensive. I like to think of myself as a sort of free-thinking, open-minded guy who likes to partake in a little recreational-"

"You're a pothead!" Annie burst out.

"Well, call it what you want I guess."

"Aw, don't be like that, Mr. Garfield! I'm just teasing."

As she spoke to him, she let her hand travel up his arm and start lightly rubbing his shoulder. Mr. Garfield pointedly looked at her hand for a moment, but decided not to say anything. In all honesty, her touch felt pretty good to him.

"Annie, I just want to say again how sorry I am that you ate those brownies."

Annie waved off the apology.

"So are there, like, other teachers at this party you are going to?"

"No, it's a bunch of people I knew in college. Every once in a while we pool our money and buy a shitload of weed. I've perfected, I think, my brownie recipe over the years so that it's impossible to tell the difference between these and regular brownies. So I'm the one that always ends up doing the baking."

"Wow," Annie replied after a long pause. "I can't believe I've never done this before! I wouldn't have thought I would get high so quick though."

"Well, like I said, we buy some pretty high-dollar stuff. Plus I maybe use a little more of it in my brownies than most recipes would call for. You might feel like this for the next few hours. Shit, I hope your dad doesn't notice when he picks you up."

Annie put her head back on the headrest and shut her eyes for just a moment, leaving her hand on Mr. Garfield's shoulder. Moments later her eyes shot open.

"Shit!" she exclaimed with a start. "I must have dozed off. How long was I out?"

"About one and a half seconds."

"Oh."

She continued to rub his shoulder while they sat in silence. She let her hand slowly move from his shoulder to the back of his neck, then up into his hair. Her fingers gently ran through his thick head of hair, every now and then tracing over his scalp. Mr. Garfield was loving the feel of her fingers on him, but knew he had to step up and put a stop to it.

"Hey Annie?"

"Mmmm, yes?"

"Look, I know how you're probably feeling right now. Believe me, I've been there loads of times. So, I'll be blunt. It feels like maybe you're coming on to me."

"What makes you say that?" she asked as her fingers traced down the sides of his neck.

"Holy shit, this feels amazing, but I don't think you'd be doing this to me had you not eaten those brownies. It kind of feels like I'm taking advantage of you or something."

Annie didn't speak for a few moments, but continued her light scratching of his head and neck.

"How exactly are you taking advantage of me? You're just sitting there. I'm the one who's doing stuff. You haven't done anything wrong, Mr. Garfield. Not yet, at least."

Mr. Garfield looked over at Annie as she spoke. He watched her face as she took both of her hands and placed them on the side of his face. She moved her hands up his face and into his hair once more, this time from the front. He tried to study her eyes, hoping to figure out her true intent, but the dark night combined with the glare from the dashboard lights reflecting off her glasses made it impossible.

Annie was barely aware of her movements. Her sense of touch seemed to be heightened to a degree that she had never experienced before. All her focus and concentration was on the feeling of this man's skin and hair underneath her fingertips. This is probably why she was so surprised to realize that all of a sudden her head had traveled across the middle part of the car that separated the two seats, and before she knew it she felt the glorious sensation of her lips lightly pressed up against his.

At first he didn't return the kiss, but Annie didn't care. She'd make out with his motionless mouth all night if she could, it just felt that amazing. Finally, though, he started to kiss her back. Her hands continued to roam through his hair as they shared a long, deep kiss. It felt good to her to push her bottom lip in between his lips, almost giving him no choice but to suck it into his mouth. She craned her head back slightly and let out a very soft moan as his tongue slowly entered her mouth. She met the tip of his tongue with hers, moving circles around each other.

Annie was acutely aware of every subtle detail of their kissing, almost as if she was a tiny speck that was watching from inside one of their mouths. She had the most vivid imagery in her head of what it looked like when he stuck his tongue as deep in as he could, almost reaching the back of her throat. Again she moaned, this time grabbing him on the collar of his shirt with both hands, as if she could somehow pull his face even further into hers.

Eventually they separated. Annie wasn't sure who it was that ended the kiss, but felt that it was good to stop for a moment and assess the situation.

Their feelings could be read easily on their faces. Mr. Garfield breathed heavily with a look of shock and disbelief on his face, while Annie had a look of pure calm on hers, like someone watching a sunset on a warm summer evening.

"Oh my god, Annie. That was...there are no words."

"Idyllic."

Mr. Garfield smiled over at Annie.

"What a lovely word. A beautiful girl with a vast vocabulary, every male English teacher's wet dream."

The two shared a long hearty laugh at his lame line.

"Annie," Mr. Garfield said as the laughter started to die down, "I know I shouldn't have, and I know it was wrong, but damn that was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. I'm never going to forget it as long as I live."

Annie cocked her head to the side and smiled at her former teacher, almost in a pitying manner.

"Aww, you're so cute. You actually think we're done, don't you?"

Before he could say anything further, Annie crawled out of her seat and into his lap, straddling him. They kissed with an intense fury this time, different from the slow heat from before. Mr. Garfield moved his hands behind Annie, lifting her shirt slightly so that he could lay them on the small flat of her lower back. Annie started to move her hips back and forth on top of him, every now and then accidentally honking the horn with her ass.

Annie wasn't sure exactly how far she wanted to take things with Mr. Garfield, but she knew that she had plenty of time before her dad showed up, and fully planned on making every second until that moment count.

*

At first, when Felicity had kissed her, Savannah eagerly kissed back. Heck, she had been wanting to mess around with her friend for years now. But curiosity got the better of her, and even though she knew she might regret putting a stop to it, she pulled away from the kiss.

"Hold on, Felicity, just wait. This is so good, but what the heck are you doing right now?"

"Well, right now? I'm wondering why you've stopped kissing me."

"Because! You just...all of a sudden, right here, right now, you want to fool around? Don't get me wrong, I'm kind of into it, but this isn't really you Felicity. Are you just that drunk? Are you going to hate me tomorrow when you remember what we did?"

"M'not that drunk."

"Are you sure? Because last I checked, you're engaged to be married in four months. Last I checked, you and Parker have been saving yourselves for like the past thousand years or something. Last I checked, you've turned down every advance, whether minor or major, that I've made on you ever since we've known each other. If we're going to do this, I just need to know where your head is."

Felicity looked her friend directly in the eyes when she spoke.

"Do you remember how much fun we used to have? You know, before I met Parker? I mean, I realize I never did half the crazy stuff that you did, but I had my moments. After I met Parker, I was convinced that all the sleeping around that I had been doing, all the partying, and everything else had been this huge mistake, and that it was time for me to grow up and mature. So I bought in to everything he told me, everything he convinced me was right. But Savannah, I've been having doubts for a really long time now, this isn't just starting tonight."

"What kind of doubts?" Savannah asked compassionately.

Felicity started to choke up as she spoke.

"Doubts about what it means to do the 'right' thing. Is it right to hook up with guy after guy after guy, never having any kind of emotional connection with any of them? Maybe, but probably not. But is it right to deprive yourself to the point where you have to get in the shower so that the noise of running water will mask out your crying, because you just can't take how goddamn horny you are all the fucking time? I don't know, Savannah, I've been wondering about these things for a long time now. And here we sit, and once again I'm super horny. I see you, and you're so beautiful, and I know you and I trust you. And then I look around at these young guys, and...I don't know. I really want to get crazy with you right now. Will you do that with me, Savannah? Be my wingman?"

All Savannah could do was smile brightly at her friend.

"Hell yeah I'll be your wingman, Felicity. Now come here..."

Savannah pulled her friend on top of her as their lips met forcefully together. Intense smacking sounds reverberated around the room as the girls made out with extreme vigor. Felicity let out a soft moan as Savannah pushed the entire length of her tongue into her mouth. Felicity began to move her lips up and down her friend's tongue, as though providing it with some semblance of a blowjob.

Then, all of a sudden, Felicity stopped, much to the dissatisfaction of Savannah.

"Oh no," Savannah said, "was that it? Please tell me there's more, Felicity. I'm about to freakin' burst here."

"Oh I assure you, there's more. Hey you!"

Felicity had just addressed Davey, who, like the other boys, was transfixed on the scene of the two gorgeous women making out.

"Me?" Davey replied.

"Yes, you. Got a phone?"

"Huh?"

"A phone, do you have one?"

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Good. Take it out, go to your camera, and hit record. You guys are going to want a record of this, and frankly, so am I. Wait...that is as long as you're okay with this, Savannah."

"Ha! Who're you talkin' to here, Felicity? You know how many videos have been made of me over the years?"

Felicity just smiled.

"Good. You ready Davey?"

Davey gave her a silent thumbs up, pointing his phone directly at them.

Felicity dove back in to the make out session. They continued as they had been doing before for just a minute or so before both girls started to get a little more handsy. Felicity took both of her small hands and placed them firmly on the D-cup breasts of Savannah. She massaged her friend's tits through the material of her shirt and bra, while Savannah placed her hands on the back of Felicity, working them under her shirt.

"Oh god, Savannah, I need to feel your tits up against mine."

"Okay, scoot up a little and put them on me then."

"Bare. Bare tits. Let's take our shirts off."

Savannah was through questioning her, and was going to go along with whatever Felicity wanted to do at this point. Her hands were on the clasp of Felicity's bra in less than a second, and in no time at all, the garment was undone. Felicity sat up briefly so that she could get her shirt and bra off, and Savannah took the opportunity to do the same for herself. Finally, both girls were completely topless.

"Can we get on the floor together?" Felicity asked.

"Whatever you want, babe," Savannah replied eagerly.

The girls were on the floor in no time, laying on top of a soft rug that took up most of the room. Felicity was still on top, and Savannah had managed to place her leg in between the legs of her friend. Felicity ground her pants-covered crotch firmly into the thigh of Savannah, all while pressing her naked breasts directly on top of Savannah's. Both girl's nipples were extremely hard at this point, and both could feel each other's as they rubbed up against one another.

Davey wasn't missing a second of the action. He had stood up when they moved to the floor, and was moving his phone all around in order to catch every blissful angle of the scene. All five of the other guys had, at this point, removed their dicks from their pants, and were openly touching themselves.

Felicity moved her mouth down and engulfed the entirety of Savannah's nipple into her mouth. Savannah moaned deeply as Felicity's tongue flicked her hard nub, and she took an opportunity to grab Felicity's tit and play with her nipple in return. Felicity's grinding of her friend's leg picked up speed dramatically.

"I need your mouth," Felicity said as she popped Savannah's nipple out of her mouth.

"Where do you need it?" Savannah asked, very much looking forward to the answer.

Felicity didn't respond to the question. Instead, she brought her hands down and unclasped her jeans. Savannah followed her lead and in a matter of moments, both girls had stripped themselves completely naked.

"Oh my...Felicity, you are so beautiful down there," Savannah said as she looked at her friend's vagina.

"Thanks!" Felicity responded. "You're not so bad yourself. Although I'm going to need a closer look to be sure."

Without warning, Felicity helicoptered herself around 180 degrees, placing her pussy directly above the face of Savannah. Before Savannah knew what was happening, she felt a tongue sliding along her lips.

"Oh, fuck yeah Felicity!"

Savannah placed both of her hands on the exposed ass of Felicity, then guided her down to the best position for her to return the favor. Both girls eagerly licked each other's pussies for what felt like, to everyone in the room, a never ending euphoria. Savannah loved the smooth feel of wetness gliding all over her mouth, and eventually inserted two fingers into the opening of Felicity's vagina.

"Ooh, please go slow," Felicity said. "It's, you know, been a while."

Savannah obliged and slowly moved her fingers inside of Felicity's vagina. At first she didn't push them all the way in, then each time she pulled out she would go back in a little further the next time. Finally she reached a point where her fingers bottomed out inside of Felicity. It was at this point that she realized that Felicity was doing the same to her. She was so wrapped up in pleasing her friend that she had barely even noticed. The girls finger-fucked each other while still working one another's clits with their tongues.

Savannah felt that, in all her years of experience, this was maybe the hottest thing she had ever done. She had hooked up with girls before, so it wasn't just because of that. But she had never been sexual with someone that she loved before. While she knew she wasn't in love with Felicity, she did care deeply for her, and this made the experience that much more amplified.

"Savannah?" Felicity said as she took her mouth away from her friend's pussy.

"Yeah?" Savannah replied in a breathy voice.

"Scoot your face up to mine, please."

Again, Savannah did as her friend asked and maneuvered her body up until their faces were lined up, Felicity still on top. Felicity brought her face down and plunged her tongue into the upside-down mouth of Savannah. Each girl was getting a taste of themselves mixed together with the other one. After another minute or so, as their tongues slowly slid off of each other's, they stopped.

"Was that everything you hoped it would be?" Savannah asked.

Felicity raised her head and looked around the room. She was pleased to see the camera of the phone still pointed directly at them.

"It was. And believe me, it's something I want to do again in the future. But right now, I think I'm ready for some dick."

The guys looked around at each other, not believing their luck at this second strike of lightning in their living room.

*

Brynn stood beside the kitchen table facing her brother.

"So, this is it," Brynn said. "Are we really going to go through with this?"

"I mean, I want to. But don't feel-"

Brynn stood up on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around Brandon, and very lightly placed her lips on his. Neither one of them moved much for a few seconds, as if they were getting used to the idea that they were kissing their sibling. Brynn pulled back, remaining on her tiptoes, and stared deeply into the eyes of her brother, searching his thoughts.

"It wasn't weird for you, was it?" Brynn asked worriedly.

Brandon responded, though not with words. He pulled his sister tightly up against himself, smiled brightly at her, and kissed her more deeply and passionately than either had ever experienced in their lives. The kiss seemed to go on for days. Brynn allowed most of her body weight to fall into his, and Brandon had no problem whatsoever supporting her. He let his arms fall down her back as they continued their assault of each other's mouths. Eventually his hands landed lightly on her butt, which protruded nicely out of her tight jeans.

Brandon briefly paused at looked questioningly at his sister's face, who smiled back at him and laughed.

"Haha! Yes, it's okay, you can grab my ass."

They continued to kiss some more, still standing, Brandon still groping her butt. One of Brandon's hands fell a little lower to the back of her thigh, and he picked her leg up so that it wrapped around his side, leaving Brynn standing on one leg. Brynn took this as a request from Brandon, and since she figured that he already had most of her weight supported anyway, she jumped up into his arms and wrapped both of her legs around his waist.

1...34567...9