Friday Night Tripartite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, no sweat. How 'bout you, Felicity?"

"I'm definitely up for going out tonight. Did you have anything in mind?"

Savannah thought very briefly before responding.

"I think I'm kinda hungry. You know what sounds good right about now?"

"Pancakes?" Felicity asked.

"Exactly."

Annie and Brynn looked between the two of them.

"You guys have been spending way too much time together," Annie said.

"Okay, Miss Brynn, that leaves you. You coming out with us?"

"No thanks, I'm just gonna go home and hang out with Brandon. In fact, he should be here pretty soon to pick me up."

"You know, I can't help but notice how happy you've been since you started living with your brother," Savannah said.

"Well, we aren't technically living together yet, not for another month or so," Brynn replied.

"Yeah, but you've been spending a lot of time at his place."

Brynn shifted uncomfortably under the gaze of Savannah.

"Yeah, and?" Brynn said.

Savannah decided not to pursue the topic any further, keeping her suspicions to herself.

"I'm just really glad to see you happy again, that's all."

The girls enjoyed the rest of their night together before going their separate ways for the evening. It was interesting that none of them knew that each one of them was having very similar thoughts as the others, for they all silently promised themselves that their next get together would be when they would share all the details of how they spent that fateful Friday night.

1...456789