Friday Night Tripartite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two siblings pushed hard into one another, Brandon's dick sliding up and down the middle of Brynn's butt. Brynn found herself almost completely in the standing position as Brandon held her as close to him as he possibly could, one hand fondling her tits under her shirt, the other groping her butt. For some reason Brynn found it very sexy that his dick and her butt were separated by clothing, somehow maintaining that mystery between them just a little bit longer.

That mystery, however, fell by the wayside as Brandon moved the hand that had been on her ass to her front, sliding it under the waistband of her panties. Brandon felt the tiniest amount of stubble from where his sister had not shaved in a couple of days, but otherwise found her pussy to be delightfully free from hair. He moved his mouth back to her neck, sucking on her fervently while his middle finger began to lightly toy with her clitoris.

"Oh fuck, Brandon!" Brynn cried out.

Brynn had made herself cum several times in her life by now, but she usually had to apply at least a pretty decent amount of pressure to herself to accomplish that. For whatever reason though, the way Brandon just barely even touched her clit with his one finger was pushing her to the edge of orgasm faster than she could have imagined. His finger on his other hand matched the light circular motion of the one that toyed with her clit as it just barely flicked her hard, protruding nipple. The stimulation of his fingers combined with his mouth sucking and biting on her neck was going to make her cum in no time. Then, when she caught a glimpse of them in the mirror, and she saw that it was her BROTHER kissing her, it was her BROTHER with his hand in her shirt fondling her bare breasts, it was her BROTHER that was fingering her pussy, her orgasm arrived even faster. She leaned forward slight, grabbing tightly to the sides of the sink as she did, and let the orgasm overtake her entire body.

Brandon locked eyes with his sister in the mirror, his penis still wedged between her ass cheeks, and watched her beautiful face as she came hard from his touch. Her body shivered against his, and although he didn't cum himself, he thought he could feel her orgasm right along with her.

Finally, her body went almost completely limp, and Brynn let her head fall onto her crossed arms, which were still being supported by the sink. Brandon lightly rubbed her back until she was ready to move again.

"My brother just made me cum," Brynn said aloud.

"I just watched my sister have an orgasm while I fingered her," Brandon countered.

Brynn stood up again and turned herself around to face her brother.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his hand. "Let's see if we can actually make it to the bedroom this time."

*

"So what's going through your head right now?" Mr. Garfield asked of Annie.

Annie had returned to her own seat and sat facing forward. After hearing Mr. Garfield's question, she slowly turned her head towards him, face still covered in his semen.

"I think I'm still high," she replied.

"Yeah, it'll take a while longer for it to wear off, I think."

"And I'd like to clean my face off."

"Oh shit, sorry...here!" he said, reaching into his glove box. He pulled out a large wad of napkins and placed them in her hand.

"I've got a bottle of water right here too," he continued. "You know, in case you need some moisture to get any of it off."

"Nah, I think I can manage with this, thanks. Besides, most of just got on my glasses."

She removed her glasses from her face and cleaned them off the best she could. They were still pretty smeared, so she just placed them in her purse that she had brought with her into his SUV.

"I just can't believe how this night turned out," Mr. Garfield said. "I mean, if anyone would have told me that I'd be getting a blowjob from a former student...I just can't believe it."

Annie chuckled at his statement.

"If anyone had told me that I'd be covered in Mr. Garfield's cum at some point tonight..." Annie added.

"You know, Annie, I've gotta say, I think we're way past you still calling me 'Mr. Garfield'. You know, now that I've had my dick in your mouth and all."

"Ha! Well then, I'll start calling you by your first name. And of course I know what your first name is. I mean, I've gone down on you, so I definitely know your first name."

"No clue, right?"

"Nope."

"Haha, that's okay. It's James."

"James?"

Mr. Garfield looked sideways at her.

"Yes," he said suspiciously.

"James Garfield."

"Yes."

"You are aware, of course-"

"Yes, I am well aware that I share a name with the twentieth president of the United States," Mr. Garfield said in a falsely annoyed tone.

Annie laughed briefly.

"You must get that a lot, huh?" she asked.

"Actually, no. Only a handful of times in my life. I find that most people aren't that familiar with obscure dead presidents. Mostly I just get compared to a fat orange cat."

"You must get made fun of anytime you eat lasagna then."

"Why would I get made fun of when I eat lasagna?"

"You know, because Garfield the cat loves lasagna!"

"He does?"

"Of course he does!"

"Hm, I had no idea."

They sat in silence for a little while longer. Annie broke the silence by exhaling loudly.

"You okay, Annie?"

"Yeah...and no."

"Are you having regrets?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I can't stop thinking about it, which is kind of the problem."

She turned her head towards Mr. Garfield once again, letting her eyes travel up and down his body, desperately trying to convey to him silently that she had needs that needed fulfilling, too.

"Oh. Oh!" he exclaimed as he figured out her meaning. "Wow, I'm such an ass. I got so caught up in everything that you did for me that I didn't even think to...you know, return the favor. Wait...that is what you mean, right?"

Annie smiled and raised one eyebrow seductively.

"Wait here," Mr. Garfield said as he jumped out of the car. Annie was confused for a brief second, but saw his intent as he went to his back seat and started to fiddle with some handles and straps. In a matter of seconds the back seat was lowered to a point where it was almost completely flat.

"Gotta love an SUV," Mr. Garfield said. "Now, would you care to join me for a moment, Miss Atkinson?"

"Sure thing...James."

Annie crawled to the backseat where Mr. Garfield was waiting for her, door already closed. She took it upon herself to go ahead and remove her pants, fully aware that their time was dwindling fast. Even though she was high, she started to feel those old insecurities creep up in her head, and briefly hesitated to go any further. However, with one look at the lust that was on the face of the good-looking man who sat in front of her, who was salivating at the idea of being able to ravish her body, she put all those worries out of her head and allowed herself to just relax and receive the love and attention that she deserved.

Mr. Garfield helped her ease her body back, and when she was laying down completely, removed his sweater and placed it under her head as a makeshift pillow of sorts. They kissed for a minute or so before he slowly started to lower his head down her body. He stopped at her chest for a moment, carefully raising her shirt to observe her breasts.

"You're body is...well, it's fucking perfect Annie," he said before placing his mouth on one of her extremely hard, protruding nipples. He sucked and licked with a grace and experience that Annie had never experienced before. She felt no insecurities with herself at all in this moment, and even squeezed her own tit while he sucked on it.

"Mmmmm...hey Mr. Garfield?"

"Yeah?"

"God, this feels so good, but, um, my dad is going to be here in like fifteen minutes, I think."

He stopped immediately and looked up at her.

"Well, say no more then."

He maneuvered himself so that he was kneeling between her legs, then reached down and quickly pulled her underwear off of her. Annie had no time to think as, before she knew it, his face was buried firmly in between her legs. This was a man who definitely knew how to please a woman, she thought. His tongue immediately flattened out on her clitoris and lapped at it rhythmically. His hands then came up and groped her tits some more, and, in the process, her legs got hooked onto his shoulders, causing them to rise up slightly towards her face. For some reason it turned her on even more to reach up and grab hold of her feet as he ate her out. His tongue moved lower to the saturated opening of her vagina, and even though she missed his tongue working her clit, she forgot it completely the moment his tongue pushed into her pussy. She could tell that he hadn't shaved that night before going out, because she could feel the roughness of his chin stubble pushing slightly in between her ass cheeks.

"Oh yes!" she quietly moaned. "Keep doing that James!"

He picked up the pace with his tongue, sliding it in and out the best that he could. It felt great, but it did leave her wishing that something could push into her with maybe a little more length. Once again, as though hearing her silent thoughts, he trailed his tongue back up to her clit and pushed two fingers deep into her pussy.

His tongue continued its work while his fingers curled up and pressed softly against the inner wall of her vagina. He curled his fingers rapidly up and down, and Annie was in heaven. Still with her legs raised in the air, she reached both hands down and placed them on the back of his head, pushing him into her as hard as she could. He breathing was heavy and loud, and her moans filled their ears as she felt herself on the brink of a heavy release.

"Mmmm, yes Mr. Garfield! Oh god, you eat my pussy so good!"

Finally, with one final hard thrust of his fingers, and one final flick of his tongue, Annie felt her orgasm literally explode out of her. A heavy stream of liquid shot out of her pussy and covered the hand and face of her teacher. Mr. Garfield held his fingers and mouth firmly in place as Annie rode out every single pulsing wave of her orgasm, locking her inner thighs tightly around his face as she did so.

When that last little tingle finally exited her body, she collapsed herself onto the soft carpeted backs of the folded down seats. Mr. Garfield sat up and sat cross-legged across from her, still taking in her beauty and sexiness, mouth slightly glistening from her squirting.

Annie had just experienced, by far, the strongest orgasm of her life. And maybe it was because she was still a little high, but when she came, for some weird reason, she imagined the orgasm as it left her body, and she pictured it carrying away with it all of her self-doubt that she had ever felt about her physical appearance.

*

"So Davey," Savannah said as she sat naked on her cousin's bed, "when you used to masturbate thinking about me, did you picture yourself fucking me?"

"Sometimes," he whispered.

"How would you do me? You know, in your fantasies."

"Um, usually you'd be on top of me, and I'd get to..."

"Get to what, Davey?"

"Uh, feel your tits as they bounced up and down."

Savannah smiled and nodded her head.

"Huh, okay. Would you cum inside my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Always? Or just some of the time?"

"Every time."

Savannah stood and approached her cousin.

"Ah. Well, I'm sorry to say that won't be happening tonight."

Davey looked as though he had just shit a cinder block.

"Aw, don't worry Davey!" Savannah continued. "You still get to have a good time with me, don't worry. It's just that, well, as you know, I've had a lot of sex."

"Uh-huh," Davey said anxiously.

"I mean, a LOT. Tonight though, watching Felicity go out there and surround herself with five dicks? I don't know, man, it's got me inspired. It makes me want to do something new and crazy myself. Which is why I told you to hang back and not get involved with Felicity. Because I got to thinking about how hot it would be to hook up with my dad's sister's son, how hot it would be to feel my little cousin's dick inside of me."

"Uh-huh."

"But it just wasn't enough, you know? I mean Felicity got spit-roasted tonight. You know, dick in the mouth, dick in the pussy. It's not that I want to try and top her or anything, but sometimes I just can't help my competitive nature."

"Uh-huh."

"So, baby cousin of mine, I've decided to let you take my virginity tonight."

Davey looked from side-to-side, clearly not sure what to say.

"My...anal virginity, that is."

"Holy shit," he replied. Savannah placed the palm of her hand flat on the front of his pants and felt his dick getting harder by the second.

"Mmmm, I thought you'd like that," she said. "Did you know that, in all my sexual escapades, that I have never had so much as a finger inside my butt?"

"Nuh-uh, didn't know."

"So now only two things remain. One, do you consent, cousin, to fucking me in my ass tonight?"

"God, yes."

"Good. And two, do you have any lube?"

"Ummm...not that I know of."

Savannah thought for a moment.

"Okay, no problem. Lemme see your phone."

Savannah took his phone on proceeded to search for a safe household product that would work for anal sex.

"Ah-hah!" she exclaimed. "It says here that olive oil is safe to use just as long as we aren't using a condom."

She looked up at her cousin again.

"Are you okay with not using a condom?"

"Oh yeah."

"Do you guys have olive oil?"

"Um, I think so."

They stared at each other for a while, neither moving or speaking.

"Do you want this to happen or not, Davey?" Savannah asked impatiently.

"Oh! Right...be right back."

Davey returned in moments with a long green bottle.

"It says it's organic," he said. "Does that matter?"

"How the hell should I know? I guess that probably makes it better, right?"

Davey shrugged.

"Can I see it?" Savannah asked sweetly.

Davey handed her the bottle. She opened it and put a small amount on her hands.

"Guess it'd be pretty silly of me to comment on how oily it feels, huh?"

Once again, all Davey could do was shrug.

"You know," Savannah said as she pushed her oily hand down the front of his pants, " I can tell you're nervous. It's okay, you don't need to be. Just relax, and accept the fact that you are about to put your dick in your cousin's butt."

As she spoke her last words, her hand wrapped completely around Davey's shaft. She pumped his cock a few times before kneeling down and unzipping his pants.

"It's be pretty helpful if you just took these off, Davey. I don't right fancy the idea of feeling the jagged metal teeth of your zipper pushed up against my hole."

Davey quickly took off his pants and underwear, and Savannah resumed her stroking of his penis. She guided him to sit on his bed and knelt in front of him. From here, she took his dick and engulfed between her huge tits.

"Did you ever think about this when you masturbated, Davey?"

Davey looked mesmerized as his penis glided easily between the oily breasts of his cousin.

"I...honestly, I never knew this could be a thing."

"Fuuuuckk, Davey. Your innocence is such a turn on. M'kay, get behind me before you cum all over us then."

Savannah assumed the position on his bed and Davey came around to stand behind her.

"I want you to cover yourself with that oil, Davey. Once you think you have enough, add another coat. Then, please fuck my ass. I can't stand to wait any longer."

Davey poured a very generous amount of the oil onto his penis, pumping his cock a few times for good measure. It was fortunate that he had such a low bed, because it made it really easy for his dick to line up with Savannah's asshole.

"Oh daaaaaaaaamn," Savannah moaned as the head of his dick pushed into her.

Once the head of his cock was inside of her, she realized that she hadn't really given him any instruction. Then she thought about how inexperienced he was, and much too late it dawned on her that she probably should have warned him to go slow.

Before she could say anything, Davey pushed himself forward and bottomed out completely inside of her ass.

"FUUUUUUCK!!" she cried out.

"Oh god, did I hurt you!?" Davey exclaimed.

"Just...don't move a muscle. I think we're okay, I just...need a minute."

Neither moved at all, Davey standing there completely submerged inside of her. Eventually, the pain subsided for Savannah and she felt that she could continue.

"Okay, I'm going to pull off of you very slowly, Davey. You stay still, just like you're doing."

Savannah pulled herself almost completely off of his dick, then very slowly began to push herself back onto him. She repeated this process several more times before giving him the green light.

"You okay back there?" she called back to her cousin.

"Yeah."

"Good. You can fuck me now, just be gentle at first."

Davey eagerly placed both hands on her hips and began to thrust in and out of her, gently at first like she asked. It finally reached a point where it actually felt pretty good to Savannah. The physical feel of it was fine, but she was definitely more into the mental aspect of the situation at this point. This little boy, whom she used to babysit, whom she had seen so many times at family gathering, was fucking her ass. She began to move in a rhythm with him, rocking her hips hard back at him each time he pushed in.

"Goddamn Savannah, you are so tight."

"No...shit," she said in between his hard thrusts. "It's...my...asshole...genius!"

Davey continued to pound her, harder and harder with each passing second.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yeah...been holding back...for you."

"Just go ahead...cum in my ass."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He grabbed her even tighter on her hips and pushed her body back and forth on his dick, and after just a couple more thrusts, Savannah's cousin exploded deep inside of her butt. She moved her hips in cadence with his movements, wanting to squeeze every little bit of his cum into her hole. At last, after one final thrust, he was finished. When he pulled out, she felt a glob of her cousin's jizz gush out of her and drip down towards her pussy.

Reaching her hand behind herself, she took some of the cum on her fingers and playfully rubbed it on the outer lips of her pussy.

"D'you remember the time you were babysitting me when I was like, 7 years old, and you taught me how to tie my shoes in one night?" Davey asked from out of nowhere.

"The fuck, dude!" Savannah said with a huge shock. "Um, yeah, I do. Why the hell are you bringing that up right now though, weirdo?"

"I dunno, just thought a sweet little memory like that would really cap off this insanely taboo experience for you."

Savannah, still on all fours, looked back at her cousin with a huge grin.

"Well played, cuz."

*

It didn't take long for Brynn and Brandon to find themselves standing completely naked in front of one another in front of Brandon's bed. They stood mere inches apart, but had yet to lay a finger on one another since they had stripped naked.

"Jeez, Brandon. You, uh, work out?"

"Um, like a few times a week. Can you not tell or something?"

"Oh, I can tell alright."

Brynn stared longingly at her brother's naked body. He wasn't super bulky or anything, but thin and very toned.

"Penis!" she randomly blurted out.

Brandon was taken aback by the outburst.

"Oh! Uh, yep, this is my penis."

"Penis," she said once more.

"Yeah."

Brynn snapped out of her trance.

"Sorry Brandon. I've just never seen one in person. I'm just a little nervous and excited, is all."

"Ha, I know what you mean. He's a little nervous too," Brandon replied, gesturing towards his erect cock. "He's never seen a person before. Well, you know, other than me, seeing as we're attached and all."

1...456789