Friday Night Tripartite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out that was exactly what Brandon wanted. He showed his appreciation by grabbing her even tighter on her ass and pushing her crotch hard into his. His erection was very evident to Brynn, and she felt herself getting aroused at the idea of where this night was ultimately headed.

Brandon spun her around so that her back was to the kitchen table and made to set her down on it. Brynn felt her weight shift to the table and started to let her body fall back and lay on it.

"Wait a sec, Brynn," Brandon said.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing at all. There's just some stuff on the table."

"Oh okay. Oh! You know how in the movies the guy will push everything off the table and onto the floor in one fell swoop?"

"Oh yeah! That's hot. Yeah, I'll do that. Okay, here we go-"

"No, wait! Not the scrapbook though. I don't want it to get damaged. It's just so sweet."

"Right, of course," Brandon said as he picked the scrapbook up and walked it carefully over to the kitchen counter.

"Alright, now, let's get this table cleared-"

"Wait, your bottle of vodka Brandon. And the glass cups. That would make too much of a mess. You're not trying to have little bits of glass all over your floor, are you? And while you're at it, get that bottle of coconut water back in the fridge. No need to waste it by spilling it everywhere."

"Yes, of course you're right, Brynn," Brandon replied as he cleared the glasses, vodka, and coconut water off the table and put them neatly away.

"Now, Brandon! Do it! Shove everything off this table and onto the floor!"

"Uh, Brynn?"

"Hmm?"

"The only thing left is a pencil that I was writing with earlier today."

Brynn looked behind her and confirmed that he was right.

"Oh. Well do it anyway!"

Brandon laughed and moved to the side of the table. He dramatically placed both hands on the table and swiftly slid them across the entire table top. The singular pencil went crashing into a nearby wall and fell violently to the floor.

The siblings looked passionately at one another.

"That was so hot," Brynn said as she yanked her brother on top of her onto the table and they continued their make out session.

Brynn's legs were spread apart so that Brandon's body could climb on top of her. They dry humped while they kissed, neither feeling a whole lot through the thick material of their pants, although both could feel an increasing amount of moisture developing inside their pants. Brandon let his hand slowly travel to the hem of the bottom of her shirt, and slid it up so that it landed squarely on the bare skin of Brynn's stomach. They continued kissing and grinding on one another as they let their hands mostly explore the innocent parts of each other's bodies.

Brandon eventually let his hand slide further up his sister's shirt, coming to a stop on top of her bra. He stopped kissing briefly to once again ask for permission with a look. She nodded her consent, even reaching up herself to pop one of her breasts out of the cup of the bra.

Brandon had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. He studied Brynn's bare breast for so long that she just couldn't take it anymore. She put her hands on his head and pushed his face down until it landed on her exposed tit. Brandon ravished her nipple with his tongue, continuing to grind his hardness into her. Then, he brought his mouth back up to hers and kissed her some more, letting his hand continue the work on her breast that his mouth had been doing before.

They were basically having sex with clothes on at this point. Brandon was sliding on top of her with great force, and Brynn loved every second of it. Wider and wider she opened her legs, hoping to feel more and more of his throbbing dick against her covered pussy.

It's too bad, really, that they were so lost in each other that they couldn't hear the obvious creaking noises of the cheap table. With one final violent thrust into his sister, Brandon had struck the final blow, and the two legs on the side of the table to his left gave way, sending the siblings crashing to the floor. Instinctively, Brandon was somehow able to rotate himself on his back and pull his sister on top of him so that he could cushion her fall and take the brunt of the impact. He landed on his back, Brynn on top of him, as the table settled in to its final broken position, still supported by its two unbroken legs on the other side of them.

Both their eyes and mouths were wide open in a mixture of shock and fear as their brains tried to register exactly what had just happened.

"Well, it's a good thing we moved that glass, huh?" Brynn said, breaking the silence.

Brandon looked up at his sister and burst into a fit of laughter, her joining in immediately. She let her head fall into his chest as they continued to be hysterical. Brandon was reminded of the times they used to play wrestle as kids, ultimately leading to this very position with her pinning him down and the both of them lost in their laughter.

"I guess now is as good of a time as any to make our way back to the bedroom then," Brandon suggested.

"I'm right behind you bro," Brynn replied as she got herself up and extended a hand to her brother.

*

Annie had learned pretty quickly that when you're high, time is not exactly perceived the same as when you aren't. Moments pass and are forgotten almost instantly, and sometimes you don't quite remember the events of the past that led to your present.

This is probably the reason that she found herself all of a sudden with her teacher's big, erect cock in her mouth, and her tongue eagerly sliding up and down it.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Garfield!" Annie said through a mouthful of his dick.

"Something wrong, Annie? Do you need to stop?"

"Hell no! I just can't believe how amazing this feels!"

"YOU can't believe how amazing it feels?!"

It was true. Annie had gone down on all of her past boyfriends plenty of times before. It wasn't that she hated doing it, but it never really did much for her. It was just one of those things that she felt she had to do. But there was something about this moment, with this particular cock, that was getting her to a state of horny she had never known existed before.

She firmly grasped the circumference of his penis with her lips and slid up and down with as much speed as she could muster. As she did this, she tried to think about why this particular blowjob was having such an effect on her. He was quite a bit older and he used to be her teacher. There was definitely something taboo about that that added a layer of hotness to the situation.

Another thing was that he felt significantly larger than her past boyfriends. She didn't recall having to open up as wide as she was for them before, and he definitely seemed longer. She tested her theory by pushing the head of his cock deep into the back of her throat. She brought her hand up and felt how much of him was still exposed, and it was enough so that she could wrap her hand around it while keeping him pushed in as deep as she could into her mouth.

All of those things were certainly making this blowjob feel different than others she had given, but she acknowledged that probably the biggest factor in this blissful experience was the presence of weed in her body. Her sense of touch was heightened to a degree she had never experience before, and everything she felt, whether with her fingers or her lips, was amplified. She didn't know why, but she felt an intense desire to rub his penis all over her face.

"Wow...what is happening?" Mr. Garfield said as Annie pushed the entire length of his dick into her cheek. She rolled it between her palm and her face before switching it to the other side and repeating the motion.

"Holy shit, Annie! This is so fucking weird! I love it!"

Annie smiled and returned his dick to its proper home inside of her mouth. She was on a mission at this point, as she couldn't wait to see what effect her increased sense of touch would have on the feeling of a man exploding all over her face. Her hand worked the majority of his shaft while her mouth took the rest of him. Her tongue continued to dance all around his penis while her hand did the grunt work.

"Can you believe you're about to cum all over my face, Mr. Garfield?" Annie asked aloud, pulling her mouth away for just long enough to speak.

She could tell her words had the intended effect as his hand landed on top of her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair. She felt him thrust harder and harder into her mouth and between her fist and knew the moment would be there soon.

"Oh god, Miss Atkinson! I'm ready!"

"Do it, Mr. Garfield! Cum on me!"

He pulled her head up by her hair so that he could see her face, and watched as the first long rope of jizz landed squarely on the lens of one side of her glasses. More streams of it followed, one landing across her nose and cheek, the next splashing on the other side of her glasses so that she was temporarily blinded. She directed the head of his cock onto her tongue and let the last little bits of semen land there. When he seemed like he was done, she enclosed her mouth one more time on his shaft and sucked him dry, swallowing the remnants of his orgasm.

She pulled her head up to look at him, but her glasses were almost completely blocking her view. He had not removed his hand from the back of her head, and she imagined, correctly, that he was just staring at her face, trying to burn the image of the cum-covered face of his former student into his long term memory.

"What are you thinking right now, Mr, Garfield?" Annie asked, still having not cleaned a drop of his semen off of her face.

She heard him take a deep breath before he spoke.

"I'm thinking about how happy I am that I decided to stop and help you tonight, and maybe karma really does exist."

*

"George!" Felicity called out, looking around at the frat guys. "George, where are you?"

"I'm right here," his voice called from behind Felicity.

Felicity turned to look at him. Like the others, he was holding his dick firmly in his hands, staring at the naked beautiful bodies on the floor.

"George, would you mind..." Felicity asked, waving her hips meaningfully back and forth in his direction.

"Yes. I mean, no! I don't mind. It'll be an honor, ma'am."

"Hmm...maybe not call me ma'am? I know you're a lot younger than me, but it is a bit of a turn off."

"Oh shit, sorry! I didn't mean-"

"Yeah, George? Just put your dick in my pussy please."

In an instant George had crossed the room and knelt behind Felicity. Savannah, who was still underneath her, leaned up and gave Felicity a very quick peck on the mouth.

"Have fun!" she said as she wormed her way out from under Felicity and moved over to the couch by herself.

Felicity felt two shaking hands land squarely on her ass cheeks, followed by the familiar feeling of the head of a penis ready itself at the entrance of her vagina.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she called out as George pushed deeply inside of her.

"Please don't move, George," she requested. "It's been six years since I felt this. Please let me just feel this for a moment before you fuck me."

George obliged and remained perfectly still. Felicity very slowly began to slide her pussy off of his dick until it was almost completely out, then pushed herself back fast and hard.

"Steady yourself there, George," she said, as her movement had taken him slightly off balance. She continued to move herself very slowly back and forth on the young frat boy's cock. She reached one of her hands up to her breasts and played with her nipples. Looking around, she saw that all eyes were on her, a feeling that made her even wetter than she had been.

"You two," she said, looking at two guys straight ahead of her. "Sorry, don't know your names. Can you guys get beside me and each of you play with one of my tits?"

She didn't have to ask twice as the boys knelt, one on each side of her, and started to squeeze her dangling breasts. She kept both hands firmly on the floor while she continued to do all the work, using George's dick however fast or slow she wanted. The idea that three guys were ravishing her body was really getting her off, but she wanted more. She had quite the sexual deficit to make up for.

"Davey, you still got that recording going?"

"Yes," he called out from behind her.

"Come around to my front please, and put the camera on my face."

Davey walked around and did as she had asked.

"You gonna upload this to a porn website, Davey?"

Davey swallowed hard.

"If that's what you want me to do," he said submissively.

"Mmm, I do. Parker, my love, if you're every watching this, just know that this is mostly your fault. You denied me for too long and forced my hand."

She closed her eyes again and kept fucking George's dick while the other two played with her tits.

"Everyone else come stand in front of me please."

The last two boys came and stood in front of Felicity, joining Davey. She studied all three of them before making her final decision.

"You're Lamont, right?" she said addressing one of them.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Put your dick in my mouth. The other two of you are welcome to cum on my face, or wherever you want on me."

"Not you, Davey," Savannah called from the couch. "Sorry Felicity, but I've got plans for my baby cousin tonight. You'll just have to make do with five penises."

"No problem. Davey, just keep that recording going."

Felicity was on such a high. She didn't feel even an inkling of guilt or regret, only the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. She let her body stay completely still as simultaneously George began to fuck her hard from behind and Lamont thrust his did in and out of her mouth ferociously. While the other two beside her continued to massage her tits and get themselves off, she reached up with one of her hands and started to pump the dick of the fifth unnamed frat boy. More than six years of celibacy had turned into a frat house orgy in a matter of minutes, and Felicity had a dick in her hand, one in her mouth, and a third in her pussy all at the same time.

She pulled her mouth off just long enough to address the guys.

"Everyone cum whenever you're ready."

Lamont drove his dick back into her mouth with great force, and in a matter of seconds he ejaculated copious amounts of cum down her throat. She sucked him as hard as she could, not wanting to lose a drop of it. Just as she gulped down the last bit, the boy whom she was getting off with her hand exploded all over the side of her face, most of it landing on her cheek, ear, and in her hair. The boys on the sides of her held her tits very tightly as they released torrents of semen all over her back and rib cage simultaneously. Then, finally, George squeezed her ass so tight to the point of it causing her erotic pain and emptied his load deeply into the depths of her unprotected vagina. She reached her hand around and held him in place, just in case he decided to deny her a single drop of his jizz.

One by one, all the boys backed away from Felicity, leaving her panting in the middle of the floor. Davey swung the camera of the phone around her 180 degrees, starting

with her messy face, and ending with a closeup of her pussy, where globs of George's cum slowly gushed out of her opening.

Felicity looked over at the couch where Savannah was watching lustfully, all while toying with her own pussy.

"Felicity," Savannah said, "why don't you see if one of these boys will let you use their shower? I've got something I need to do."

George gathered Felicity's clothes and helped her up, leading her to the bathroom.

Savannah rose and approached her cousin. She took the phone out of his hands and stopped the recording.

"Why don't you show me to your bed, cuz," she whispered in his ear.

*

Brynn and Brandon tried to make it all the way to his bedroom, but along the way stopped in the hallway for another make out session. While they kissed, the jingle of a collar sounded behind them, causing them to briefly stop.

"Aw, is that Coco?" Brynn wondered aloud. She looked behind her, but was disappointed to learn that it was just Earl.

"Oh, it's you," she said with disdain. "Keep walkin', asshole."

Earl simply meowed and continued down the hall, presumably heading to the kitchen for his food bowl.

"Oh my gosh!" Brynn suddenly exclaimed.

"What is it, Brynn?"

"This whole time I've been kissing you...and I haven't even brushed my teeth since I puked! Oh no, Brandon! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh, well I guess the kissing was just that good that I didn't notice."

"Aw, really?"

"Nah, I noticed."

Brynn covered her face dramatically with her hand.

"Oh my god, I wanna die!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, I genuinely don't care," Brandon said as he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "In fact, doesn't it show how much I love you? You don't have to get all gussied up for me to want to be with you. Your vomit breath hardly affected me at all! I'd kiss you even if you ate Earl's sh-"

"Okay! Point made. Just, please do not finish that sentence."

Brandon placed his hand below her chin and lifter her face up to his, placing a light kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Okay. So...maybe go brush your teeth and meet me in my bedroom as soon as you can?"

"Sounds good, big brother. See ya' in a minute."

Moments later, in the bathroom, Brynn watched in the mirror as her brother approached her from behind, naked all but his underwear. She spit out her toothpaste and smiled at his impatience.

"What happened to meeting me in the bedroom, Brandon?"

Brandon walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

"You were taking forever, couldn't wait."

"It's been like thirty seconds, dude."

"Yeah, well it's also been a lifetime of no sex for the both of us, so forgive me for seeming a little impatient."

Brynn rinsed off the toothbrush as her brother lifted the back of her shirt and ran his hands all over her bare back. Not longer after that he helped himself to unclasping her bra, gliding his hands up to her shoulders afterwards and pushing the straps down. He wasted no time in bringing both hands around to her front and grabbing her tits, lightly caressing them as his mouth placed soft kisses all over the back and sides of her neck.

Brandon guided her to steady herself with her hands on the sink as he slid his hands back down to her sides, then moved them to the front of her pants.

"I know we are both new to this," Brandon said as he unbuttoned her jeans, "so if it feels like I'm going to fast and you want me to stop, please just tell me. I promise I'll follow your lead."

"There's no stopping anything tonight, Brandon. I'm giving it all to you. It's been a long, cold, lonely lifetime for the both of us. You can do whatever you want to me."

Brandon said nothing more as he worked her tight jeans off her waist and down her legs. After she stepped out of her pants completely, Brandon slowly ran his hands up the back of her smooth legs all the way to the bottom of her butt. Tonight she wore a pair of small but comfy black cotton panties. Brandon, still crouching from when he had removed her pants, placed both hands on the cheeks of her butt and squeezed several times, using varying degrees of pressure.

"I have wanted to grab this ass for so many years now, Brynn," Brandon said softly. Brynn pushed it out a little further in an effort to show her appreciation.

"And now you'll be able to grab it for many years to come," Brynn replied.

Brandon placed a few kisses on the bare portions of her ass that were not covered with her underwear, and even gave a small playful bite on one side of her butt, before returning to a standing position and grabbing her breasts again. Brandon's hard penis managed to almost immediately nestle itself between Brynn's cheeks, as if there were some sort of magnetic attraction between them. Brynn stuck her butt out even further, silently indicating her approval of the current position of his dick.

1...456789