Friday Night With Tina

Story Info
A cuckold's night out with his slut wife.
1.4k words
3.05
16.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night each week is 'my' night. All week I look forward to Friday night with my incredibly slutty wife. As on every other night, Tina will give her ripe body to other men but on Fridays, I have the privilege of dressing (or undressing) her in any outfit I choose. I'm also allowed to choose our destinations and to a limited extent her activities.

I can't choose her sex partners but she will take my suggestions into consideration. Of course, where we go does give me a great deal of influence on the type of men she'll be with. And, as usual, just because it's Friday doesn't mean Tina will be coming home with me.

I've been looking forward to this Friday, in particular, because one of her 'regular' lovers bought her an extremely risque dress and I intend to take her out in it.

Tina's recently added a few pounds to her already voluptuous body. Her ass has become a magnet for men, especially black and Latino men.

She claims to enjoy anal sex and sometimes even prefers a big cock in her ass. At the Edgewater Hotel, I've watched while two and even three men have used her fuck holes simultaneously, many times.

I, of course, have never been allowed to penetrate her ass or her mouth except with my tongue, to clean other male cum out of her.

I should add that I'm envious as hell of all the guys she sucks off and of the men who leave their hot loads in her tight ass. But that's a cuckold's life and I love it.

But back to the dress. Her lover, Art, bought it for her at a little sex boutique, where she finds a lot of her clothes. It's basically a skin-tight tube of cotton. It does cover her big breasts and an even bigger butt, but just barely.

The night promises to be warm so that's all she'll have on, with her clear plastic 5-inch heel 'fuck me' shoes. Tina giggles when I make a tuck in the waist to show off her big round butt.

After working all day, I'm hungry so our first stop will be the Sirloin & Brew restaurant on Broadway in Oakland. We eat there a couple of times a month and they know us. It's a low-cost steak house that offers all the cheap wine (red or white) or champagne free with dinner.

The wine, such as it is, comes in pitchers. It caters to a lot of boisterous UC students enjoying a cheap drunk on Friday nights.

Every male eye is on Tina when we walk in. I feel invisible. We sit at a small table and I make sure Tina is facing a big booth full of college students. I sit to one side so as not to obstruct their view of her under our table.

We order our steaks and ask for the white wine. A few minutes after our meal comes the waiter brings us a pitcher of wine and tells us it's from the boys in the big booth. They aren't hiding their gaze in Tina's direction and I ask her quietly if she's showing them her pussy under the table. "Mmm hmm", she winks at me.

She's drinking the wine fast and more arrives. She tells me to pay the bill and she'll meet me outside. She's going to the restroom and expects to be there for a while. I agree and tell her we'll go to a nightclub when she 'finishes' in the bathroom.

I get up to pay the bill and she heads for the restroom, followed by all six of her new admirers. After I pay I decide I need to pee and hopefully see my nympho wife in action.

The bathrooms are quite small and several young guys waiting at the men's room door tell me the room is occupied but there's no one in the Ladies' Room if I have to pee, which I do. In the ladies' room, I discover an air vent that connects with the men's room so even though I can't see Tina in action, I can hear her loud and clear.

I stroke my cock, listening to my wife encouraging the boys.

"That's not a cock. It's a weapon"

"OHHH! Rip me a new one"

"Hurry! Shove it in my ass"

I especially like - "Breed me. Make me pregnant"

I hear flesh slapping flesh and the grunts of rutting males.

 "Suck it, baby. Harder"

I peek out of my door after about 15 minutes. Just two guys are still waiting in the hall for their turn so I quietly exit and wait for her on the sidewalk outside.

I don't have a long wait.

Tina struts out, her dress is up at her waist now. It's obvious none of the boys practice 'safe sex'. She has cum on her face. Rivulets of cum trickle down her legs and glistens under the street lights.

I love it when she looks like this and neither of us makes any attempt to cover her big ass and shaven pussy while we walk to the car. She's very much the exhibitionist. It's a turn-on for her to get naked in public.

I spread a towel on the back seat for her to lie on while I lick the cum off her legs and out of her pussy and ass. I lick it from her face and kiss her. Her breath smells like male sweat and cum. I'd like to fuck her but she stops me. She wants more 'strange' cock tonight.

I'm frustrated but totally turned on. We drive a few blocks to a black nightclub near the Jack London Inn. The nearest parking place is about a block away. She fixes her hair and makeup and I readjust her dress on the sidewalk.

I won't go into the bar with her. She's there to get fucked and I wouldn't want to get in the way. I do follow her to the bar and she shimmies her ass at me as she enters. I walk on by to the corner and turn around to walk slowly back. Glancing in the open door I see there are a few white guys inside so I decide to go in for a drink.

Tina was sitting at the bar with a large black guy and just as I entered, the guy got up and headed for the restroom. I sat at the bar next to Tina and pretended to be a friendly stranger. It's one of our little games and Tina plays her role well.

Her drinking companion returned and seeing me, said to Tina, "Is this guy bothering you", then to me, "Go sit somewhere else and leave my woman alone". He put his arm around her possessively. She leaned back into his embrace and told him I was just being friendly.

I apologized to the guy and said I hadn't known the lady was taken. I got up and moved to a nearby table, close enough to watch my wife with her new friend but not close enough to hear them. Tina could see me but her friend was facing the wrong way to catch me staring at them.

Tina enjoys putting on a show, especially if I'm watching her. She knew I was watching but never looked my way. She was kissing the guy and rubbing her big tits against him. He put a meaty hand on her thigh. She grabbed it and spreading her legs pulled it up to her cunt for his fondling fingers to penetrate.

They made out at the bar for a few minutes more, then got up to leave. Tina has a signal to tell me if she wants me to wait for her or not. If she leaves her cigarette pack on the bar, she's planning to come back after a quick fuck in a car or an alley. If she takes her cigarettes with her, I can go home and probably won't see her till the next day.

This night she took her cigarettes with her when they walked out. I followed them out the door and down the street. He'd pulled her dress up to her waist and was squeezing her ample butt cheeks. It looked like her hand was on his cock. I was sure Tina saw me following when they turned the corner.

They got into a car and made out some more. I walked past, certain that the man wouldn't take any notice of me. Tina had her dress off. I thought they might fuck right there but no such luck. He started the car and drove off. My slut wife had her head in his lap so I couldn't see her at all.

I drove home to my lonely bed and went to sleep fantasizing about the big black guy fucking my gorgeous wife.