Friday Nights at Amoy's

Story Info
Natalie gets invited to a club in Houston's roughest area.
3.1k words
4.48
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futakween
Futakween
33 Followers

Warnings: Interracial, Strapon/Prosthectic Sex

Natalie Johanson was a married woman of four, an Asian American with a degree in finance. Having had her first child at 24, she was no longer a stay at home mom since all three of her children were now school ages. And since she and her husband worked good jobs, they could easily afford a maid to clean the home; however, she loved to cook. It was something she enjoyed doing and especially when it was with her ten year old son. She wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to go into culinary as he got older. With her children and husband living in an affluent neighborhood in Houston, one would think she'd have very little reason to dip. Sadly, that wasn't the case for Natalie, for her husband, as sweet, tender, typical family man, upholding father as he was, not much was there regarding the sex. Natalie knew that, though, prior to marrying him. Really, she married him for status, something her family, specifically her mother, pushed onto her; it was just a coincidence he was white. She was well aware she was feeding into the Asian woman/white man stereotype, but she didn't care and paid the negative attention no never mind.

She had a friend by the name of Yumi, who was in a similar situation. The only difference was that she was a stay at home mom even though the children were in school. And though her husband made good money, not enough for their own maid, one could say. Still, it was Yumi who would talk about a club she would frequent about once or twice a year. A club by the name of Amoy's. It was a club of Jamaican vibes, but of course, numerous black people, whether ADOS, African Descendants of Slaves, or others, attended the club. It was a hole in the wall and in one of Houston's roughest areas. The owner was a Jamaican woman who received the club from her father, and so on and so forth.

Yumi had told Natalie on numerous occasions that two times a year, there was a ladies' night specifically catering to women who liked women. It was called Strap Night, and it was only advertised via word of mouth, and all those who attended and wore the strap were verified by the owner and staff themselves. That was another thing. The only people who were allowed to 'strap', as in wear the strap on, were black women.

Natalie listened intently when Yumi told her about these nights two times out of the year. Yumi had said she was nervous the first time she went because she didn't think black women were into Asian women, but she soon found out black women were like everyone else. Some did prefer or enjoy Asians while others did not.

Natalie stood up from her desk chair in her work office at home and stretched. Her phone went off, and when she looked, she saw she had a text from Yumi. It was a simple text asking if Natalie was still going with her that night. Natalie smiled at the words on her phone and confirmed.

Once the evening cooled down, Natalie began to get dressed up in front of the mirror. Her husband only believed she was spending a night out with her best gal friend, which was true, to an extent.

Honestly, Natalie didn't really know what to wear, but she put on a black dress with black high heels and a necklace around her neck. She wore her hair up with two gold ear rings on either side of her ears. The perfume she wore was one of lavender and sakura flowers, a franquence that reminded her of peace.

On the side, the black dress had a slit and the dress hugged her shoulders, and as she posed for the mirror, she thought it was most fitting.

"You smell radiant," her husband said, kissing her on the neck and hugging her from behind. She smiled and proceeded to put on a bracelet. "So where are you and Yumi going?"

She turned to face him and kiss him on the lips, a small peck. "We're going to the theatre district to see Menopause the Musical."

He laughed at such a name, and since he wasn't much into theatre like his wife, he left it at that.

"Alright, be careful out there." He had reason to worry. With raising prices such as eggs being six to even ten dollars, people were looking for ways to feed their children. It made Natalie rethink whether or not she should even go out to such a dangerous side of town. But most people knew this was one of Houston's best spots to get down. Either way, she kissed him again, this time more sensual, even running her fingers through his hair. She smiled and left the room just in time for Yumi to send her a text that she was waiting outside in her blue Honda Civic.

As Yumi drove to the club taking I35 to the northwest, an area said to be Houston's most dangerous area, where 1 and 29 male or female, were likely to be a victim of a crime, Yumi rolled with the windows down and playing her favorite artist, Janet Jackson. Natalie knew this and was growing visibly nervous. So nervous Yumi took one of her hands off the steering wheel to gently caress Natalie's hands, which were in her lap.

"Trust me, I know," Yumi started. "I was like that too the first two times I went. That's why you have to reserve a spot, and security is fierce with bad ass gun holders at the entrance."

"You had to reserve?"

Yumi nodded her head. "Hmm, hmm. These nights are popular. They have one for straights and gay, bi men too."

Natalie was still shocked to hear this. Yumi looked like a typical scholarly woman. She wore glasses, had a bookish smile, wore casual clothes with very little if any makeup, yet was still feminine in her own way. Natalie, on the other hand, resembled that of a K-pop star. Straight hair, wide eyes due to having double eye lid surgery years back, a slim and pale figure, and unmodest makeup.

She looked herself over in the rearview mirror as they got closer to their destination. Maybe she was over dressed-

"You're gonna love it, though."

Natalie didn't respond. She simply texted her husband she was safe and heading to the theatre entrance at that moment.

They parked over in a parking lot that was dimly lighted. Natalie wrapped her arms around herself while following Yumi, uncomfortable at seeing young men riding around in circles on bikes. She kept looking over her shoulder, even bumping into Yumi, who laughed.

"Those boys are lookouts. They know me, though, because of Amoy's."

Natalie did her best, not wanting to think they were in gang territory. She wiped it from her mind just as they reached the back gate entrance to Amoy's. Yumi handed the female, stocky built black bouncer her tickets and the two were let in, not without Natalie noticing the bouncers were not only all stocky and female, but also had glocks strapped to their waist. Shivers went down Natalie's spine, followed by a twinkle of sweat because the heat had suddenly risen. They were now in the establishment.

The air was misty due to the mist sprayers raining from above. The lights were dark red inside, and most of the attendees were naked, and it was then she began to see the various black women wearing straps. They varied in color and shape, and even capabilities. Some of the straps were quite realistic, whereas others looked like they were gotten cheaply on Amazon. Some straps even had the cum feature which Natalie was actually curious about, but she was nervous and Yumi felt it.

She took her best friend by the hand and led her to a far corner of the club, the r&b soul music some what disappearing into the background. In the far back corner of the club, there were three women. They were quiet and seemed shy, even uncertain. They still had their clothes on which Yumi mentioned it was a sign the women were new to the event.

"This place is safe, we were all vetted, you know that." Yumi reminded Natalie and she was correct. They were; condoms were a must for penetration and even the fake cum had to be edible. The events Amoy's put on were quite strict and exclusive, but they had their reasons.

Natalie sat down at the booth with the three women, Yumi mentioning something about water and drifting into the crowd. Natalie was certain Yumi wasn't going to be back anytime soon, especially since she noticed Yumi had her eye on this one tall stud when first entering.

"You must be new too."

Natalie looked up at the voice and saw a pretty smile directed toward her. Bright hazel eyes were also upon her and the woman had pink full lips. Her hair was in a top bun, curly and dark brown. Her skin was about the same color and she wore loose fitting jeans, Jordan basketball shoes, and a tight shirt.

Natalie nodded her head at the statement.

"My name's Frankie and this is Alex and Bordan. This is our first time here too. It's a lot to take in." Frankie laughed, wiping her hands on her jeans, visibly nervous.

"You're dressed really nice," Bordan said. Bordan was darker in skin color, black, and her hair was in dreads that reached her shoulders. She wore a feminine beige suit with the exception of the jacket.

"A bit overdressed if ya ask me." Alex said, her wavy hair in a pony tail, her Van's shoes tapping the floor.

"I am..." Natalie said softly.

"I think you're very pretty tonight." Frankie said smiling and Natalie felt herself smiling back, even blushing at the beautiful woman.

Frankie moved closer to Natalie and sat with her legs wide, the outline of the strap being seen told Natalie it was a big one. She predicted about eight inches. One hand moved to the crotch and Natalie watched Frankie begin to rub herself. Natalie couldn't see but the two other women were also rubbing their straps, and getting themselves aroused by the sight of the beautiful femme in their presence.

Natalie licked her lips; after all, this was what she came here for, even if she was nervous. She looked into the eyes of Frankie and the woman leaned in, and kissed her, just a peck on the lips. It was enough though, it was enough to make Natalie want to please Frankie.

Her fingers were shaking when she grasped the button of Frankie's pants, the sound of the zipper coming down filled the room, and when the strap popped out, Natalie's face, she could feel it heat up.

The strap was black and realistic, quite realistic, maybe even a prostectic. There was a small hole in the center so Natalie knew fake cum could come out of this one. Still, it was thick and to Natalie's surprised, it smelt and tasted like Frankie. Probably because it may have been in her pants all day.

She bobbed her head up and down the shaft, and when Bardon and Alex came to her from around the table with their straps out, Natalie took turns slurping on each one.

Her hair came undone because of the three women pulling her hair to control the movement of her head. Friction was burning holes in her dress, for where she kneeled to suck their straps, and her make up was smeared because of the tears that came out of her eyes when attempting to deep throat, and her lipstick smeared, for they used their straps to slap Natalie on the face.

Natalie felt her body being lifted into the air and then she came back down onto the couch. Her dress was torn by Bardon who pulled Natalie's panties down. Frankie took out a few condoms and handed one to each of her friends. It was she who put one on first.

Alex lifted Natalie up again and sat down on the couch, Natalie was now in Alex's lap and her legs were being pushed up by Frankie. Alex guided her strap into the arse of Natalie's who dug her nails into Alex's thighs. Frankie lower herself and bent her knees, and finally was able to slide into Natalie's cunt.

The slapping sound of the two women hammering into Natalie attracted one of the bouncers within the club. She walked swiftly to the couch area and with her flashlight she grunted.

"Wait, ya turn," Bardon said.

Such words only made the bouncer upset. She used her light and slapped Barton on her leg.

"This area is a sitting and greeting area. Move to the floor if you want to fuck."

Frankie looked at the big boned woman then back to Natalie. With a small smile, she exited from the woman and helped her up. The four of them made their way to the floor where other bodies were, but Frankie with a good eye, saw a little space over by the basement that had enough room and even privacy for them.

Natalie allowed Frankie to lead her to the new area of the doorway path that led to the basement. She placed her back against the wall, unaware of where her high heels were and her dress was steadily losing itself from her body. Frankie lifted Natalie's leg once more and guided herself back inside.

The bucking began and Natalie bit her lip to suppress her moans.

The other two women stayed stroking themselves as they watched Frankie take her time with the pussy she had. And with the way the base of the strap was hitting her clit, Frankie wished she wasn't going to cum so soon. She felt it building and her thrust were slowing down, yet deeper. She took a breath-

"Fuck..." She thrusted harder, her body jolting, until finally she landed one last thrust. Her prosthetic strap releasing the fluid built up within it.

Natalie held onto Frankie's thighs, not wanting her to exit just yet from her cunt. Eventually, she felt Frankie pull out along with the condom which now felt inflated.

Frankie spoke to Alex just as Alex was about to enter.

"Don't put that inside her. You need a new condom." Frankie whispered.

"Sis..."

"Nah, put a new condom on."

Frankie patted herself down and realized she was fully naked. She ignored the comments her friends were giving up while trailing back to the lounge area. She wasn't catching feelings for the pretty woman, she was simply being respectful.

She came back with a condom in her hand and watched as Alex placed it on. Alex was the roughest out of the three and slammed herself into Natalie's cunt, the woman letting out a slight scream.

"Hey," Frankie said. She grabbed Alex's arm but the woman pushed her off, annoyed Frankie was being so emotional and simping for a woman she didn't know beyond her cunt.

"Umm, fuck, I'm 'bout to cum, yo," Bardon said. She'd only been stroking her strap and walked over to Natalie. She pulled the woman's head down to be leveled with her strap, and stroked harder, the strap tapping her clit each time. "Fuck..." She clinched her teeth and watched the strap attached to her rodeoh harness release itself. The bukkake cum squirted onto Natalie's face and instantly she tasted what it was, and yes, it was edible.

Natalie took the initiative and took hold of the strap and began to suck every drop released from it. Afterwards, she licked the head even as she felt Bardon continue to spasm within the harness due to the strap still hitting her sensitive bud.

"There you go," Bardon took her fingers and wiped the cum from Natalie's face, and placed it in the woman's mouth. "Taste good, don't it?"

"Hmm hmm," Natalie moaned with Bardon's fingers in her mouth.

Alex turned Natalie around and pulled out from her. She shoved the dark flesh strap into Natalie's lipstick smeared mouth. Alex used both hands to shove Natalie's head back and forth on it, it was intense and spilled saliva from Natalie's mouth, and brought tears to her eyes but she wanted to be rewarded with the liquid that would soon spill from the strap so she dealt with it.

Alex didn't cuss nor say anything but her body tensed up, and her breathing escalated and hissed through her teeth. As she had her orgasm, Natalie deep throated the entire strap and swallowed the sweet, vanilla tasting liquid.

Natalie got up from her knees and the three women gathered around her, caressing her and soothing her. They left kisses on her neck and back, and she allowed herself to move out of the circle they created and towards the lounging area.

Her dressed was ripped and was practically a rag draped around her body. One of her heels she managed to find, not knowing where the other was, her hair was a nest, and make up as if a hurricane went through her face but her jewelery was still in place, not a scratch on the surface.

"How'd you like it?" Yumi said. She was naked, all of her clothes gone. She stood in front of Natalie as Natalie sat on the sofa, lost in her own thoughts.

While they freshen up in the upstairs bathroom which was clean and prestine, Yumi gave Natalie a fresh pair of clothes. Something she predicted Natalie would need. The two then began to formulate a story to coincide why Natalie was in such a dire state. At first they wanted to blame muggers but Natalie feared her husband may call the police, so simply falling into a puddle would have to suffice. And once out into the night air and into the car, Natalie's mind went to the women who had their way with her. All three were gorgeous, their color varied from one being light brown, to the other being dark black, and another who seemed to be what one would call high yellow. Their features such as lips, nose, were just as diverse as the color of their skin, let alone their hair texture as well. Even their personas were different. Frankie was gentle and polite; whereas, Alex was more dominant and aggressive then there was Bardon who seemed aloof and patient.

And as Yumi rolled up to Natalie's home where the lights were still on, Natalie had just one regret: she wished she'd have felt them cum in her.

Futakween
Futakween
33 Followers