Friday's Fun

Story Info
A woman in a quiet office has a surprising encounter.
3.2k words
4.44
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--ooOO Friday's Fun OOoo--

by SomeoneWhoWritesThings

It had been an unusually warm English spring, and this Friday afternoon was no exception. Rachel was sitting at her desk, racking her brains for inspiration, trying to finish the report she had been working on all week.

"Fuck this!" she muttered to herself under her breath, "I really can't be arsed anymore."

Almost everyone had gone home early, but she still had to make up the hours. Having minimised Word, and firing up a web browser, she started to browse the net. Technically, they weren't allowed to browse the internet during working hours for "non-work-related issues" but in her position in the corner of the office, back to the wall, no one could see her screen without her seeing them first. It wouldn't be a problem but, at this point, she was past caring anyway. After a bit of browsing, Rachel got to one of those trashy women's self-help sites. The kind that deals with "boyfriend issues," and "does my bum look big in this?" Scrolling down she found herself drawn to a section about sex, and a particular article about fetishes caught her eye and she settled in for a read. She relaxed into her chair, one hand on the scroll wheel of her mouse, the other resting on her thigh. As the material of her skirt slid under her fingers, her mind wandered back to the morning when she had selected her current outfit.

--ooOOoo--

"What should I wear today?" she thought to herself.

"Skirts are usually a bit cold for me, but it looks like it'll be pretty warm again today. I think I'll chance it."

Rachel grabbed one of the sexier-looking business skirt-suits out of her wardrobe and started to put it on. She didn't wear clothes like this regularly. The office dress code was pretty informal, so there was no requirement to dress up except for important meetings with clients but, every now and then, she would spice things up a bit. Rachel loved the looks she got from the few men in the office when she was wearing a short skirt, especially when she had to get things from the lower filing cabinets. The thought of all those eyes on her butt gave her a little thrill and the fact some of the guys might be getting aroused too was even better. She slipped the skirt over her legs and up to her waist.

"Hmm," she thought to herself, "Better get down the gym soon, I can feel this getting tighter than it should be. Oh well... I'm sure the guys will appreciate it."

A sly smile came across her face as the thought hit her. She pulled out a simple white blouse and put it on, followed by the suit jacket. She looked herself over in the mirror.

"Not half bad!" she said out loud to no one in particular. "Needs something extra though, hmm, stockings?"

Rachel glanced out the window at the trees swaying in the wind. She knew the light breeze could be cool around her thighs and, despite the above-average temperature, it was still spring, so she knew she would feel the chill.

"... maybe tights would be better... yeh, that should do it."

She wandered over to her drawers and grabbed a pair of expensive sheer flesh-tone tights. Rachel had picked them up especially, based on a recommendation from a website she had read recently. Silky smooth, and very flattering.

"That should do it, a bit of shimmer to brighten things up a bit."

She sat on the edge of her bed and slowly pulled the tights up one leg at a time, trying desperately not to get a run in them. Rachel loved the feel of tights on her legs, especially these silky ones, but she always seemed to manage to snag them at some point. This time, however, she pulled them up over her thighs and up to her waist without incident.

"Excellent!" she thought, "One last thing..."

Rachel rummaged through the pile of shoes in her cupboard to retrieve a set of nice black suede 2-inch heels. She had bought them at the same time as the suit, as they went so well together. Not too tarty. Professional, but with a hint of sexy.

"Perfect!" she said.

--ooOOoo--

Rachel was scrolling through the list of articles and found one on masturbation in the workplace. She raised an eyebrow. Rachel had never considered herself much of an exhibitionist and, in fact, most of her sexual experiences had taken place in the privacy of her own home; however, something about this article grabbed her attention, so she clicked and began to read. The article talked about how people got away with playing with themselves under their desks, in filing closets, break rooms, board rooms... the list went on. As she read through the article, she noticed she was becoming quite aroused. Her nipples had begun to firm up under the blouse, and she could feel a heat slowly growing between her legs.

"Could I really get away with it?" Rachel thought to herself. "There's barely anyone here. No one would notice as long as I was quiet."

And with that, she slowly started to move her free hand. As she continued to read the article, she edged her fingers towards the hem of her skirt. Not sure if she would really do it, but still moving nonetheless. As she reached the edge, her fingertips felt the change in the material.

"Hmmm," she sighed to herself, "New nylon tights, what a wonderful feeling."

Rachel slowly ran her hand over her thigh, remembering what she was thinking this morning about the other men in the office.

"I wonder how many times they eyed me up today?"

Her fingers changed direction and made progress up her thighs and into the darkness between her legs. As she moved, Rachel slowly pulled up her skirt a few inches to give herself better access.

"Not too much," she thought, "don't want to get caught!"

But she continued upwards anyway, ever closer towards the source of her pleasure. As her fingers got closer, she could feel the heat coming from her pussy. Rachel was very aroused now, and she was really tempted to just let herself go. She knew she could make a lot of noise if she wasn't paying attention, though, so she restrained herself. Moving her hand right up in between her legs, she realised there was a huge damp patch in the gusset of her tights. Her pussy must be soaking wet. She thanked herself for going with "sensible" knickers under her suit. If she had chosen a G-string, or similar, she would be sitting in a puddle of pussy juice right now, and that would be hard to explain away. She traced her fingers over the outline of her mound through her knickers, slowly sliding her middle finger up and down the crack between her soaking lips. Bringing her finger to the top of her slit, Rachel felt the engorged nub of her clitoris. Giving it a slow, but deliberate, stroke, she let out a low sigh.

"Hey, Rachel! You fancy a drink?"

A voice from the other side of the office made Rachel almost jump out of her skin and startled her back into the real world. Amy, one of her colleagues, was wandering towards Rachel's desk quicker than she might have liked so, she sat up and quickly minimised the web browser and re-opened the report.

"Shit shit shit!" she thought to herself as she tried to look normal, forgetting to respond in the process.

She squirmed in her seat, attempting to straighten her skirt so it didn't look too out of place. Amy leaned over the partition by Rachel's desk.

"Hey, Earth to Rachel...?" she beamed whimsically, waving her hand over the partition.

Amy was always excessively happy. Not that this was really a bad thing, but it could get a little irritating at times.

"Oh hun, you alright?" asked Amy. "You look a little flustered."

"Oh, uhm, I'm fine," replied Rachel, heart still racing at a million miles an hour. "This report is annoying me, and it's too hot today to concentrate. I'd rather be doing something else, anything else, but if I don't finish this, I'll be in the shit on Monday."

"Ah, ok. Fair enough. Fancy a coffee?" Amy asked.

"Sure, but I REALLY need to go to the toilet first. Take my cup down for me and I'll meet you down there in a minute," Said Rachel, with a degree of urgency in her voice.

"Ok, don't be long or it'll get cold!" Amy called out, jokingly, as she wandered down to the kitchen.

"Dammit!" Rachel said under her breath.

"I was so close, too. Time to find somewhere with a bit more privacy."

She rushed down the hall and turned into the Ladies' toilets. Inside the layout was what you would expect of a high-end office building. A row of stalls down one wall, and designer basins with expensive soaps and lotions opposite. The fittings were shiny and clean, and the place smelled fresh. The cleaners had been round early as it was Friday, so her stay would be that much more pleasant. Rachel dashed to the far stall, dived inside, and slammed the door behind her. It was the disabled one, so there was a little more room than normal. She hiked up her skirt, slid down her tights and knickers, and sat down on the toilet. Looking down, Rachel could see the sopping wet crotch of her knickers spread out between her legs.

"Got here just in time!" she thought, "Now, where was I?"

Rachel dropped her hand to her pussy and started stroking. She loved to play with herself while thinking of her boyfriend. He had what she considered to be an above-average-sized cock, and the thought of it ramming its way in and out of her dripping snatch was more than she could handle. She started to insert 2 fingers into her pussy.

"Oooh, that's good!" Rachel murmured.

Sliding her fingers in and out slowly, Rachel added an extra finger to increase the girth of her penetration. She forced her fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy, getting more and more agitated as she went. While doing this, Rachel started to massage her breasts with her other hand, and she could feel the pleasure rise within her.

"Ooooh, oohh!" she moaned, a little louder this time.

As she pounded her pussy with her fingers, she remembered something she had read about the g-spot. Never having actually tried to find it she wasn't really sure where it was, but the descriptions seemed simple enough. She reached inside herself for the rubbery button that would seal her orgasmic fate. After some exploration, she found it.

"OH MY GOD!" Rachel exclaimed, a lot louder this time.

She continued to massage her g-spot, occasionally altering to play with her clit, and all the while rubbing her breasts.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!" she said quickly through her rapid breathing.

Rachel was closing on one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!"

"Rachel, are you ok in here?"

It was Amy again; she had come looking for her.

"Hello? You've been in her nearly 20 minutes... your coffee is getting cold."

Rachel could hear the clicking of Amy's heels as she walked down the length of the bathroom, slowly getting closer to the stall she now occupied. There was a knock on the stall door. In her haste, Rachel had forgotten to lock the door, and it swung open from the pressure of the knock, giving Amy a full view of Rachel's current predicament. Sat on the toilet, legs spread wide open with her tights and soaking knickers around her ankles. She had one hand buried in her pussy, and the other hand clamped around her left breast.

"... FUUUUUCK..." Rachel mouthed in silence. Eyes wide and body paralysed like a rabbit in headlights.

Amy stood there, looking at Rachel for at least a minute, not moving, just taking in the scene. Then suddenly, without warning, she began to walk into the stall.

"... What are...?" Rachel started to question Amy.

"Shh..." Amy replied as she closed the door behind her.

Amy was slightly smaller than Rachel in height. But what she lacked in height, she more than made up for upfront. She had massive breasts in proportion to her size. Rachel always thought they must be painful to lug around all day, but that didn't stop her from eyeing them up and every chance she got. Amy was wearing one of her usual short skirts, tights, a multi-coloured top, and some fairly average shoes. Nothing particularly special, but she still managed to look very feminine.

As she turned around, Amy leaned back against the stall door. Then, much to Rachel's surprise, she started to lift her skirt.

"... What are...?" Rachel started again but was cut off mid-sentence.

"Shhh!" Amy replied, more forcefully this time. "Just relax and carry on as you were."

Very reluctantly, Rachel slowly resumed her ministrations. She was growing more and more frustrated as the day went on, so at some point she was going to get off. Would it be in front of Amy? Could she really do that?

Watching Rachel's progress, Amy slowly slid her fingers into her tights, and down to her pussy. Rachel noticed that she wasn't wearing any knickers, so she had a clear view of the action through the sheer material. Amy was completely shaven, so there was nothing to obstruct the view of her clitoris or the labia except her fingers. Her fingers were a blur, frantically sliding in and out of her pussy. Rachel watched Amy's actions intently. She had never been with another woman, and while she had seen a few pictures on the internet, seeing someone go at it in real life was something completely different.

Suddenly, a feeling overcame Rachel. A strong urge to taste Amy's pussy. It must have been the smell of sex that was in the air. They were both emanating it, and it was making her horny as hell. She stopped pleasuring herself and leaned forward. The sight of Amy's soaking pussy in front of her was too much; she just had to try it while she could. Rachel reached out both hands to either side of Amy's hips. Grabbing hold, Rachel pulled Amy closer as she buried her head in her crotch. Amy let out a guttural moan.

"OOooohhhhhhh!"

She used her free hand to guide Rachel's advances. Aiming her head towards her clit. Rachel took the hint and started licking Amy's pussy ferociously through her tights. She wasn't completely sure what she was doing, as this was her first time, but she knew how she liked to be licked, so she attempted to repeat that on Amy. This appeared to have the desired effect.

"O-oh g-od th-ats go-od!" Amy groaned intermittently "D-dont sto-op!"

She was now as wet as Rachel had been earlier, but the lack of underwear meant that her juices were running down her leg. Rachel did her best to lick it up, but there was too much, so she returned to the important job of Amy's clit. She sucked and nibbled at the little nubbin, watching the response she got for every move.

"Faster!" Amy demanded.

Rachel picked up the pace a bit, licking, nibbling, stroking...

Amy started to scream... "Oh - oh - oh - OH!"

Rachel felt Amy's body start to tremor and then all of a sudden there was a torrent of pussy juice followed by a loud moan.

"Oooooh goooooooood."

She had never seen such a thing, but Amy's tights were soaked. It looked like she had just wet herself.

"That was fantastic... thank you," Said Amy as she came to her senses, "but these tights won't be of much use now."

Amy slipped her shoes off and slid the tights off her legs, using them to mop up some of the resultant mess. She leaned over and tossed them into the sanitary bin. Rachel looked over and made a mental note to come back and collect them as a souvenir.

"Ok..." Amy started, "Now it's your turn. You look like you've already done a lot of the groundwork for me."

Rachel smiled, leaned back on the toilet, and slowly spread her legs. Amy got down on her knees in front of her. She leaned forward, putting her face between Rachel's thighs, and inhaled deeply.

"God, I love the smell of an excited pussy, don't you?" Asked Amy with a wry smile.

She then proceeded to bury her tongue deep inside Rachel's pussy, licking the inner lips and probing the depths of her vagina.

"Oooh that feels good!" moaned Rachel. "I think I'm gonna cum already."

Amy quickened her pace, tickling Rachel's clitoris but at the same also inserting 2 fingers into her vagina. Rubbing her G-spot sent Rachel over the edge. She shook violently as the orgasm took her, but Amy just kept going. Forcing more and more fingers into Rachel's slick hole, until she finally had her whole tiny hand inside. She slowly wiggled her thumb on Rachel's G-spot, which sent a burst of energy coursing through her body.

"Ooh god! I'm cuming!" Rachel screamed, "OOOH OOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She slowly came down from her peak, still breathing heavily.

Amy looked up and smiled. "Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Definitely!" Rachel panted, and leaned forward and kissed her.

"Good job everyone has gone home early, or we might have had an audience." Said Amy as she got back on her feet. "But I need to run. My boyfriend is waiting at home, and I really need a good fucking from a real cock now."

"I know the feeling," Replied Rachel. "I guess the report can wait!"

"See you Monday!" said Amy as she headed out of the bathroom.

Rachel looked down at her soaking knickers. They would need a wash before she could wear them again, so she slid off the tights and removed them. She felt the cold air on her legs and decided to keep the tights on for the journey home. As she pulled them up, she remembered the tights Amy had discarded earlier. She leaned over and looked at the bin. The lid didn't want to open at first but, with a bit of a pull, it popped off. Right on the top were the tights. Still soaking wet with Amy's juices.

"He'll love these when I tell him what happened," Rachel said to herself as she fished them out.

She noticed there were a few other pairs of discarded knickers and tights in there. Others in a similar situation had clearly left them behind.

"Something for him to play with while I'm not around," she thought to herself with a smirk on her face and grabbed the lot.

She replaced the lid and straightened herself up. As she wandered towards the door, she smiled to herself and wondered what was going to happen when she got home.

--ooOO The End OOoo--