Frieda - The Second Vow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, um, sorry to disturb you, uh," stuttered Frieda, trying not to look at Korine's body, "but d-do you have an extra blanket I could use, please?"

Frieda then noticed that Korine's freckled cheeks were a flushed pink.

"Not at all!" said Korine, sounding a bit frantic herself, "u-um, just hold on a second..."

Korine darted out of view towards a large wooden chest nearby and started rummaging. In place of Korine, Frieda saw Lino. Her blue eyes widened yet again - he was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, topless. Lino smiled at her, making Frieda turn away, avoiding eye contact with him. But every so often her eyes would find themselves back looking at Lino's body — he was fit, not overly muscly, but was definitely nice to look at.

Not long after, Korine hurriedly reappeared in the doorway and gave Frieda what she was after. The gingery blonde thanked them both and quickly went back into her room. She exhaled, leaning on the closed door behind her, thinking that she must've interrupted them doing... something.

A while later, Frieda was reading her book under candlelight. Tucked in her luxurious new bed, she was beginning to feel her eyes becoming heavy. She yawned, thinking that she would read just another chapter before she went to sleep. As her eyes traced the words on the pages, she all of a sudden got distracted by a noise.

Frieda furrowed her brow, and looked around her room. What was it? Did she just imagine it? Was it... voices? It was too hard to tell. She gently threw the blanket off of her and stepped onto the soft carpet and stood there for a second, just listening. There it was again — the sounds were coming from her door. Cautiously, she stepped closer to her door and then stuck her ear against the wood - yes, it was definitely a voice. A... woman's voice?

Frieda's eyes widened, were those... moans?

"Oh my god," Frieda thought, "is that Korine?!"

She pressed her ear against the door a little harder. Another moan — this time it was much more obvious that it was a moan, as Frieda knew in her head that it was of that kind. She just knew that it was. Frieda's breath quickened and her heartbeat steadily increased as the reality of what was happening just two doors over dawned on her.

Lino and Korine were fucking and she could hear them — she could hear them so clearly. Korine's voice was nonstop — Frieda gulped, her face felt hot, and she was beginning to become wet down there. Removing her ear from the door, Frieda stood for a second. She wanted to open her room door. She wanted to hear Korine better. Almost subconsciously, she lifted her hand — it was almost trembling. She opened her room door and immediately Korine's high pitched moans pierced Frieda's ears. The Lady gasped, grunted and squealed all down the hallway.

Frieda then realised that the door to their room was open. Korine in her haste before must've forgotten to close it. Frieda's breath now shuddering, she took a step forward as the voice of Korine in heat continued to fill her ears. What was she doing?! Was she really about to peep in on the Lord and Lady that had so graciously invited her into their home?! Another step. She felt wrong, this was wrong. Yet another step. The sounds of flesh slapping could be heard now.

"Oh my god, okay, oh god," Frieda thought to herself.

She was one step away from peering in the gap of the ajar door — her heart was racing, about to burst out of her chest, and her breath quivered, coming out ragged.

"Screw it," she thought, and looked in. Frieda's icy eyes almost popped out of her skull and her mouth was agape.

There in front of her in complete full view, but facing slightly away from her, was Korine on all fours, with Lino behind her on his knees, both completely naked. Korine. A Lady. The Lady that portrayed an incredibly modest image, and there she was, bare naked, being fucked on her hands and knees by her husband. Frieda couldn't believe how absolutely turned on she was watching them — even just hearing them moments before.

Lino was absolutely pounding Korine, causing her immaculate ass to jiggle violently as he collided with it. Her incredible moans, the lewd sounds of their flesh slamming into each other and Lino's grunts were undeniably a delight to listen to. His hands were gripping at Korine's tiny waist quite firmly, almost clawing at it. The Lady had her head lowered, her hair swinging as her entire body rocked from the force of Lino's eager thrusts.

Frieda could see the beads of sweat dripping down both of their naked bodies in the candlelight, and... oh my god she could see nail marks all over Korine's back like she had been scratched, and her right buttcheek looked like it had a handprint branded on it. The gingery blonde was beet red in the face, her hand had found her way under her gown and was rubbing away at her clit as she watched the Lord fuck his Lady — long gone was the cold she felt in the hallway earlier.

God Frieda liked Korine's voice before, but now? It was something else — her moans were such a pleasant sound, encouraging Frieda to rub her own clit with intensity. Her blue eyes were locked onto them, seeing Lino's cock pull out for not even half a second before it disappeared, plunging back into Korine's soaking pussy. Never would Frieda have thought that this was how she was going to see a dick for the first time. Although she could barely see it anyway, as it went in and out of Korine far too quickly.

Lino wiped his brow, it was slick with sweat, making the curls on his head stick to it.

"Flick your hair back," he ordered.

Without hesitation, Korine flicked her hair back neatly onto her upper back. Frieda watched as Lino grabbed her black hair neatly in a fist, twirled the length around his wrist, and held it there. His other hand still firmly gripped on her waist, and all while still moving his hips.

"Holy shit," Frieda thought. She had absolutely no experience whatsoever herself, but was this really what sex was like? Was it this intense? This rough?

"Oh god," Korine cried out as her husband pleasured her.

Lino then tilted the hand that held Korine's hair, making her turn her head to the right slightly, allowing Frieda to see it. As if the gingery blonde wasn't already completely and utterly in shock, this caused her to gasp quite loudly as she continued to touch herself. Luckily Korine, the sounds of sex and the rocking bed masked Frieda's gasp.

On the Lady's face were streaks and droplets of a white liquid — again, Frieda hadn't ever seen that before, but she just knew what it was — it was without a doubt Lino's cum. Korine's freckled cheeks, too, were beet red, emphasising Lino's love that was planted on her face.

"So, Lino came on her face and now they're fucking?!" Frieda thought to herself again — this was insane.

And at that moment, Korine's face was pulled upwards, facing the ceiling as Lino yanked her hair as he continued to fuck her. Her fingertips just barely reached the bed as Lino held her in this position.

"UGH, fuck me, Lino," Korine groaned through gritted teeth.

Frieda felt her juices dripping down her inner thighs, her breathing was loud and heavy, but nothing like Lino's and Korine's. Frieda felt like she was wanting to cum, but because she was standing, she couldn't quite get the correct "feeling" for it — not that she minded, not at all. She was enjoying watching the Lord and Lady in heat far too much.

"AH! Fuck!" Korine yelped as Lino spanked her, almost directly on the same spot that she had undoubtedly been spanked on several times before. The bright red handprint looked almost painful on her butt, but Korine seemed to enjoy it all. Still holding on tight to her hair, Lino now moved his other hand towards her front, groping around. He fondled her breasts roughly and generously, giving them considerable attention. Then, he moved the hand downwards slowly, gliding across her sweaty skin to his Lady's special spot, rubbing her clit vigorously, all while pounding her continuously.

His pace quickened, and Frieda was thinking just how crazy the sound of Lino's hips colliding with Frieda's ass was — there was so much force and power behind it.

"Oh my god, Linoooo!" Korine cried out as she seemed to be cumming, her husband's fingers sending her over the edge.

She grunted and moaned as she experienced bliss, allowing Frieda to continue to hear her sweet, sweet voice. After a little while, Lino practically threw her by her head back onto the bed — it was his turn now. Korine only just caught herself with her hands as Lino now squeezed her waist, digging into it with his nails. His Lady yelped and squealed, one hand outstretched in front of her, and the other tucked in close to her side, but both clutching fistfuls of the bedsheet as the Lord ruthlessly fucked her, somehow even harder than he already was.

Frieda felt that surely Lino was close now. My word he was relentless with Korine — it was truly a sight to behold. How could she withstand him being so rough with her? Still, her moans sounded pleasureful, and were almost guttural at this point.

"Lino!" moaned Korine loudly, "cum in me, please, Lino!"

The mouth that Korine had on her as she was being fucked... Frieda knew that seeing her like this, and hearing her talk like this was definitely going to mess with the image that she had of her. Lino then grabbed Korine's arm, pulling her back up and held her by the crease of her elbow.

"Fuuuuck yeah," groaned Lino as his hips were nonstop.

He then grunted coarsely as he thrusted hard once more — he was cumming inside of Korine. His body spasmed as he thrusted a few more times unloading himself into his Lady, rocking her body as he did so. Korine squeaked as she was being filled up, and once his orgasm had subsided, Lino collapsed on top of her, making her go prone as he remained inside of her.

They lay there in a sweaty heap, gasping for breath. Korine giggled, causing Lino to do so as well.

"Fuck... that was so good," breathed Korine, "mmm, I love how well you treat me."

"Are you kidding?" chuckled Lino, "you treat me way too well."

Pushing himself up, he slowly pulled out of Korine's glistening pussy. He then spanked her butt once more, getting a nice squeak out of her. Frieda squinted her eyes in the candlelight, trying to see Lino's cock a bit better — it was drenched in Korine's juices and remnants of his cum. It throbbed violently, and had several distinct veins on it — she couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was just like this... thing that came out of his body?! Frieda was astonished.

Lino then flipped his Lady over onto her back, grabbing her ankles. He put one over his shoulder but with the other he held it close to his face. Frieda looked at Korine's breasts, admiring them as they gleamed ever so slightly. They weren't as big as hers, and Korine had brown nipples compared to Frieda's own pink ones. Frieda's fingers were still moving on herself, but the pace was slower now. She knew that as soon as she got back to her room, she was absolutely going to relieve herself.

"Well? What do you reckon?" asked Lino. He then kissed a few of Korine's toes — this caused Frieda to tilt her head in confusion.

"What?" questioned Korine, smiling as Lino playfully put a couple of her toes into his mouth.

"One more time?" asked Lino again, slyly, now biting the arch of Korine's foot.

"What?! Surely that's enough for tonight — I mean look at me! You've made a mess of my face, and inside of me just now!"

"Hmm... I suppose you're right..." whined Lino sarcastically.

"Besides, we have the Harmony Hunt tomorrow - shouldn't we rest?"

"Yeah, I guess we should — but you would have let me, huh?"

Korine didn't want to admit it, but it was reflected on her face.

"...of course I would have."

"It's hard to take you seriously with my cum on your face," chuckled Lino.

He then grabbed the other foot that was resting on his shoulder and began to kiss and suck a few more of Korine's little toes tentatively, and Frieda just watched this interaction, completely dumbfounded. Why was he doing that? Is this a thing that people do? Korine was just grinning with Lino's cum still on her face as he did that to her feet, not reacting at all. He then gave the tops of them a peck each before he went to climb off of the bed, which now Frieda noticed it was enormous — almost double the size of her bed in the Alius Suite.

But that was her queue to leave, she quickly tip-toed back into her room and closed her door as quietly as possible, then practically leaped under the covers, pulling her gown up immediately. Exhaling deeply, she looked at the ceiling, which was quite tall. She couldn't believe that she just watched such a good looking couple have sex, and enjoy it so much. Frieda blew out her candle, closed her blue eyes and replayed what she just saw in her head, her hands moving between her legs.