The Hotel 01: Room 104

Story Info
Sarah desires to have a cock and have sex with herself.
2k words
4.68
12.2k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

The first of The Hotel series, a collection of short stories from inside a magical hotel that can grant its guests deepest sexual desires. This one involves Sarah becoming a dick girl and finding out what it's like to have sex with herself. Enjoy!

Sarah opened the door to her room, it looked like any other hotel room. A single double bed was in the middle of the room, with a TV on a stand opposite. A small bathroom was to the right of the entrance. All in all, it would suit her for the night until she could catch her flight in the morning. She put her suitcase in one corner, there was no need to unpack it, and settled onto the bed. She figured she could take a quick nap before heading out for dinner in the evening. She was in a new city after all, she might as well go and explore it a little in her brief stay.

It would at least add some benefit to this pointless trip. Her boss had sent her to meet with some of their clients. He'd said that meeting face to face would show respect and built a reputation with them, meaning they'd stay loyal and keep hiring their services. It was bullshit, he was had it out for Sarah and wanted to waste her weekend sending her to a meeting that could easily have been done with a computer. She groaned in frustration and slapped the pillow before resting her head on it and closing her eyes.

She woke up a couple of hours later feeling refreshed and energised. Swinging her legs off the bed, she noticed something felt unusual. She stood up and stripped off her pants, her eyes going wide as she saw a cock poking out of the side of her thong panties. She quickly removed her panties, staring in shock at the cock between her legs.

"What the fuck?" She gasped, not believing what she was seeing. She had definitely not had a cock when she had fallen asleep. Reaching down, Sarah poked it gently and jumped. Yep, it was definitely real, she could feel her finger touching it.

Sarah walked to the mirror on the front of the wardrobe, removing her clothes as she went. She wanted to check if anything else had changed. She looked at her reflection, studying herself carefully. Her blonde wavey hair was the same, her face, her blue eyes were all the same. Her figure was unchanged, she was still slim, her breasts were still small, but perky for their size. Her hips and legs were still slim. The only difference was instead of a pussy, she now had a cock between her legs.

As she looked at herself, she couldn't help but feeling turned on. She bit her lip as she watched her cock throbbing in time with her heart beat as it grew harder and harder. Is this what it always felt like? There was a growing excitement as her cock became fully erect. Sarah grasped it and gasped. It was incredibly hot and hard in her hand.

She'd touched plenty of cocks before. She wasn't shy about enjoying sex and had had more than a handful of one-night stands. She'd stroked, sucked and fucked dozens of cocks before, but never had she touched one that was attached to her. It was an entirely different sensation and she moaned as she slowly began to stroke her new member.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she worked her shaft. It was so different from stroking her clit. When she did that, the pleasure started in her clit and radiated outward through her crotch and body. With her cock though, the pleasure was concentrated on just her cock. It was intense and powerful and she picked up her pace, stroking herself quickly. Her hand glided along her shaft and she found that it felt much better if she stroked further up, across the head, rather than near the base.

"Mmmmmfff!" Sarah moaned, biting her lip as the pleasure suddenly became incredibly intense. Her cock swelled in her hand and muscles she'd never felt before tensed as she suddenly coated the mirror in front of her with her sticky fluids. She stroked herself until every drop had been released and she was too sensitive to continue.

"Wow, that was... Incredible!" Sarah grinned, admiring the trails of white seed currently running down the mirror and dripping onto the floor below. A small amount had landed on her hand and she licked it off, unable to resist seeing how she tasted. It was much like other cum she had tasted, which was good since it was a taste she thoroughly enjoyed.

Sarah was just contemplating what to do next when she heard the door close. That was odd, she hadn't heard it open. She froze as she realised someone was entering her room. Her fear turned to shock as she saw a duplicate of herself walk in completely naked.

"What the fuck?" Sarah gasped.

"You've always wanted to know what it was like having sex with a cock haven't you? And you've always wondered how it felt for the guy as he fucked you, so here's your chance to find out," the duplicate smiled, climbing onto the bed and wiggling her ass at Sarah. Sarah wasn't sure how to react, this was all insane, but as she looked at her duplicate's round ass and glistening pussy, her cock twitched and she couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Sarah climbed onto the bed behind her duplicate and grabbed her cock, stroking it to hardness. Not that it needed the encouragement, it was already growing hard in anticipation of what was about to happen, but she enjoyed how it felt to stroke herself.

It seemed her duplicate had similar thoughts as she turned around and took Sarah's cock into her mouth. Sarah moaned at the sensation. It was so wet and warm around her cock and she couldn't believe how good it felt. She loved sucking cock, especially before a guy fucked her. Getting him as hard as possible and as riled up as possible so he was desperate to fuck her always made the sex better. Which was exactly what her duplicate was doing to Sarah now. Satisfied Sarah was ready, her duplicate released Sarah's cock and turned back around, lifting her ass into the air.

"Come on baby, fuck this tight little pussy with that big thick dick!" Her duplicate purred. Sarah always enjoyed a little dirty talk and it seemed like her duplicate was set on giving her a thoroughly authentic experience of what it was like for someone to fuck her. Sarah guided her cock to her duplicates slick entrance and pushed inside.

"Oh fuck," Sarah groaned as she slipped into the hot velvety hole.

"Fuck, babe your cock is so big!" Her duplicate moaned, pushing back against Sarah. She couldn't believe how good it felt, did her pussy always feel this good for everyone or was she just so turned on it felt even better? Well, that was the point of the pre-fuck blowjobs she liked to give.

She began to thrust into her duplicate, who was moaning loudly each time Sarah impaled her with her cock. Sarah always enjoyed being vocal in bed, it was her way of expressing her pleasure, one of the few times in her life where she could just let go and enjoy the moment. She was moaning too, this was definitely a moment she was enjoying. Both of their moans filled the room as her hips slapped against her duplicate's ass.

"My pussy feels so good! I love your cock! I need more, please fuck me harder!" Her duplicate begged. Sarah obliged, picking up her pace. She didn't know how she was thrusting so hard and fast without tiring, it was definitely not a movement her body was used to, but she seemed to have unlimited stamina right now as she slammed into the copy of her own body over and over.

"Yes! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" Her duplicate moaned. If there were other guests in the adjoining rooms, they could definitely hear her cries of pleasure. Sarah didn't care, she was getting close to cumming too. She recognised her duplicates movements becoming more erratic, a sure sign she was right on the verge of orgasm. It was exactly what happened to herself when she was about to cum. At least when she was about to cum from her pussy, it didn't seem to happen as much with her orgasms caused by her cock. Sarah raised her hand and brought it down hard on her duplicate's ass cheek. Her duplicate cried out in pure pleasure as her entire body began to tremble. The pain of being spanked was just what she had needed to tip over the edge.

Sarah knew it would happen as it was what she loved most. The moment where the pleasure is just about to peak being interrupted by the sharp pain of being spanked seemed to raise her pleasure to even higher peaks and cause her to crash into a powerful orgasm. She felt the slick tunnel tighten around her cock as she continued to hammer into it. It was just enough extra friction to push her into her own orgasm.

Sarah groaned as she slammed deep inside her duplicate, pumping her pussy full of sticky cum over and over. She buried her cock to the hilt, slowly sliding it in and out until she was completely spent. Her duplicate slid forward, a trail of seed spilling from her pussy as she slid Sarah's cock free. The duplicate turned around, taking Sarah's cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it clean. It felt incredible, not enough to make Sarah cum again, but enough to send tingles of pleasure down her shaft.

It was also how Sarah liked to end sex. Not only did she think it was a fun thing for her partner to experience, which she now knew was true, but she also enjoyed the taste of her fluids mixed with a guys cum. Her duplicate finished her task and looked up at Sarah.

"Quite the experience to remember huh?" She smiled.

"This is such an intense dream!" Sarah replied. It had to be a dream, there was no way this was real. She'd realised it the moment her duplicate had walked in, it was the only explanation. Not that Sarah cared, it was the most vivid dream she'd ever had and had felt incredible.

"A dream huh? Are you sure about that?" Her duplicate asked as she walked towards the door. Sarah watched as she walked out and seemed to vanish just as the door was about to shut. It was a dream, right?

Sarah told herself it had to be and settled into bed. A wave of exhaustion hit her, it seemed her unlimited stamina theory was wrong and the exertion was catching up to her. She fell asleep the moment her eyes closed.

She woke the next morning to find her body back to normal, the cock between her legs was gone and her pussy had returned. She nodded to herself. Of course, it had come back, since it had never gone, it had only been a dream. She must have been more tired than she realised when she went for a nap and slept through the night.

It was only as she got out of bed that she realised that wasn't true. She'd gone to nap fully dressed and was now completely naked. Not only that, but the trails of cum she'd left on the mirror were still there. Somehow, the experience had been real, it had actually happened. Sarah didn't question it, she was just extremely satisfied that she'd gotten to experience something she had always wanted to, but had never thought possible. She left the hotel glad that she got sent to this meeting after all.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers