Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Situation goes over control.
26.7k words
3.81
31.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexmaksi
alexmaksi
24 Followers

We drove into a cottage community, on both sides of the road, there were solid houses. Diman with his "bride" was driving ahead, I followed, drove up to one of the houses, Dmitry honked his horn, the gate opened and we drove in. Then it finally dawned on me - now for sure, there is no turning back, the performance has begun.

Dima got out of the car and, like a true gentleman, opened the door and gave his hand to Vika, I parked, away from the gate. Olya, Dmitry's sister, met us.

- Hello, my dear brother! - with a sincere smile, Olga rushed to her brother and hugged him tightly.

- How long have we not seen each other, completely forgot about me?! - added Olya and immediately switched to Vika - Who is this, charming beauty? - Olya asked, continuing to shine with a smile.

- This is Victoria, my future wife, - Dmitry answered with a smile and hugged his bride.

- I'm Olya, the sister of this oglamon! - Olga laughed and hugged Vika, kissing her on the cheek.

I stood behind and did not know how to behave ... the phrases Dmitry said about my Vicki excited me ... "My future wife" ... he also hugged her, you bastard!

- And this, as I understand it, Andrei? - asked Olya, turning in my direction, thereby bringing me back from my thoughts.

- Yes, my best friend, - said Diman, showing with his hand a gesture, stretching his thumb up.

- I am Olga, as you already understood, his sister, - Olga came up to me and held out her hand.

- Very nice, - I answered, and instead of shaking hands, I kissed Olga's hand.

- Oh, what a gallant man! - Olga said with a laugh.

- How such a beauty, maybe a sister, of such a dunce? Are you kidding me? - I continued laughing.

In fact, I would not say that, I wanted to pry my wife for the way she calmly reacted to Diman's words and hugs. Rather, because she took everything calmly and was outwardly pleased with everything, stood there - spreading into a smile. While I was complimenting Olga, I looked at my wife - her smile changed to a grimace of "misunderstanding" with a slightly squinting look.

- Yes, he is, - Vika replied suddenly, picking up the baton of the "verbal battle", after her words, everyone laughed.

- Take things from the cars and let's go into the house, - Olga commanded, and added - It's getting colder.

Taking things from the cars, we went to the side of the house, Olya walked in front, leading everyone behind her, along the way showing and talking about the buildings on her site. Right behind her was a "couple", Diman carried two bags, his and his bride, Vika just walked alongside, and I walked behind.

- What the hell is that?! - a little behind Dima and his sister, my wife told me, slightly slapping me on the ass.

- Revenge! - I blurted out laughingly.

- Well, well ... look me, gentleman! - With a malicious smile, his wife answered and added a step, catching up with Dimka. Immediately she took him by the arm, turned her head back in my direction and stuck out her tongue at me.

- Oh, you bitch! - under my breath, I whispered.

I will describe the territory of the site, the area was 15 acres, there was a two-storey building on it, I would said - medium in size, compared to the neighboring houses. On the territory there was a major garage for several cars, an outdoor gazebo, a bathhouse opposite the pool, the house itself and a bunch of flower beds, everything was decorated - tastefully.

I will briefly describe Olga - a charming, burning brunette with curls on her head. For her age, she looks stunning, she is a little taller than Vicki. The physique is slender, slightly larger than my wife, her ass is slightly larger, but it looks very harmonious with a 3-size breast. She met us in a beautiful evening dress, black and very harmoniously matching this dress - shoes. By the way she dresses and looks - it was clear that Olya looks after herself, keeps herself in great shape and is wildly popular with men, God forbid that at her age, all the ladies, take such care of themselves.

Climbing the porch behind Olya, we found ourselves in the house.

- Welcome to my domain! - with a smile on her face, said Olya and added - Now, I'll show you everything.

Met us - a spacious hallway, in it we threw off our shoes, right from the hallway, I caught the exciting aroma of food coming from the kitchen. Still, home-cooked food is in no way comparable to food from a roadside cafe.

- Here is a kitchen / dining room, here is a guest room (with a huge TV on the wall), a staircase to the second floor, - leading us behind her, the hostess showed us.

- Here is a guest room, opposite a shower and a toilet, - walking to the right of the stairs, opening the doors, showed Olya and added - the last door, behind the toilet, this is the entrance to the basement, there are washing utensils and a room / dryer.

- Andrey, you will stay in this room. It's not big, but pretty cozy, "Olga said, going into the guest room. The room was really not large, but it had everything you need, a bed, an air conditioner, a bedside table, a small wardrobe, a chest of drawers, opposite the bed - on the wall, there was a TV. I left my bag on the floor by the bed and moved on, hoping that the room of the "young" would be nearby.

- These are the changes! Well done sister, so she changed everything! - Diman began to admire.

- For a long time already! How long have you been here?! - answered Olya and led us back towards the ladder.

- Here, the second room for guests, but these days, I will be a guest in it. - Olya said with a malicious smile, pointing to the door located on the other side of the stairs, and began to climb to the second floor. We followed ...

Despite the fact that I silently followed Olya and the "couple", my heart went cold, because from Olya's words - it became clear that her brother and my wife, she plans to settle separately, on the second floor ...

- The second floor, I completely redid it, - said the hostess, going up the stairs. Climbing upstairs, we stood in a small corridor with a direction in three directions.

- Here is a billiard room, a bar and a karaoke - leading to one of the rooms, Olya told, - right behind them, a bathroom and a toilet - she added.

- Here is a recreation room with access to an open terrace. Here, very it is cool to sit and think about life - leading, the hostess continued to tell. The room was quite cozy and not crowded, there were two small sofas, rather cool shape, and a tea table between them. On the sides of the room were flowers in large pots on the floor.

- And here, the shrine of the house, - Olga laughed, leading us in the third direction from the corridor.

- And here is the matrimonial bed, - Olga giggled, opening the door to the room. The room had just a huge bed and, in general, was better furnished than the others, you can immediately see that the bedroom of the hostess and her husband.

"This weekend, this is your room," Olga said and broke into a smile.

- Well ... nevertheless, this is your room, can we settle down below? - not very confident tone, said Diman.

- Stop doing that! And don't even think to argue! I would also put my brother, with such a bride, in the guest room. And let's end this argument! - With a very confident tone in her voice, Olga answered, pointing her index finger at her brother.

To say that I was slightly shocked means to say nothing ... Diman is a bastard, there was no such agreement! They will live separately on the floor and my room is located under the billiard room, and this is the opposite side of the house! In addition, a ladder from the second floor, passes by his sister's room ... and how interesting, my wife will come to me for the night, as it was originally, it was according to the plan ... of this idiot?! Also Dima's sister, she had some kind of conversation property, she spoke so authoritatively and confidently that you can't really object to her, one might say - a leader in life.

- So, guys, put yourself in order after the road. And in about forty minutes, go downstairs for dinner, - said Olya and left the room of the "couple".

I stayed where I was, wanting to conduct an explanatory conversation with our "inventor", but that was not the case ...

- Andrey, why are you up, eh? - turning in my direction, said Olya.

- Yes, I ... - began to mumble something in response.

- Oh, but you will talk a little more! Let's go downstairs, let them put themselves in order, '' Olya interrupted without letting me finish my thought.

My wife and I looked at each other intently and I left the room, leaving them alone.

- Go to the shower, but come for dinner, - already on the first floor, Olga told me.

"Of course," I replied, trying not to betray my condition, in a voice.

I went into my room, sat down on the bed and began to comprehend what was happening, once again regretting that I had agreed to this adventure. After sitting for a while, I got up, saying aloud - nothing ... I'll deal with Diman, I'll arrange for him! Next, I took a towel and went to the shower.

Standing in the shower, I heard water running from above, someone was taking a shower, on the second floor ... I wonder how they changed there, not really, Vika changed in front of him?! I felt that I was boiling and to cool down, I turned on cold water, which quickly brought me to my senses. Wrapping my waist in a towel, I quickly slipped into my room, shutting the door behind him on the latch. Already wiping myself off, I began to think logically ... after all, this is not the first day I know Vika, nevertheless my wife and I know her, everything will be fine! What I was so excited about, I soothed myself! Having laid out my things in the closet, I put on jeans and a T-shirt, but after looking in the mirror, I changed my mind. After all, Olga is dressed in a beautiful, one might say evening dress, apparently she wants the dating dinner to be elegant. I changed into trousers and a matching shirt, of course not a banquet look, but still.

Going into the kitchen / dining room (in one large room, there was a fairly solid table, for 8 persons, there was a separate bar counter, and all kitchen appliances were located behind a partition, so the kitchen / dining room), I found Olga in a rather interesting position. She, checking the readiness of the meat in the oven (poking it with a fork), stood bent in half, booty in my direction. I must say - what I saw impressed me, I was in no hurry to betray my presence, I stood silently and stared at the hostess's ass. Popa was quite appetizing, like all Olya, in general.

- What a scent! - nevertheless, I said.

- Divine! About 5 minutes and it will be ready, '' Olya answered, turning. I think she realized that for some time I stood silently and examined her.

"Kindly open the wine," Olya asked, pointing at the bottle and the corkscrew.

"I love it when it gets some air," Olga added, while I was spinning the corkscrew into a bottle of red wine.

"Chpok" - with a sound, the cork came out of the bottle, I put the corkscrew next to it and sat down on a chair, Olya put the cutlery on the table. I thought about the pretext under which to go upstairs and talk to this "couple."

- Andrey, I have arranged almost everything, go, hurry them there, - Olga said. And a second later, giggling, she added - they still have the whole night ahead, for other things, and the food will not wait!

- Of course, I instantly, - I answered and quickly went upstairs.

Approaching the door, I stopped for a second, then turned the handle and opened the door.

- Yeah, got caught! - I said, going into the room.

In the room - everything was in the aisles of the norm, Vika was sitting at the make-up table, putting on earrings, and Diman, putting on a shirt, standing behind a screen, which very much fit into the interior of the room, she stood - quite well, behind it you could change freely.

- Hello, dear, - answered Vika, inserting an earring into the other ear.

- So it's not far from a heart attack, and what does it mean ... got caught? - a little puzzled, said Dmitry.

- I would also like to know what all THIS means?! - I immediately began.

- What did you promise that the rooms will be separate, that my wife, at night ... will come to me, to her husband, huh?! And what happens in practice? - I continued with pressure!

- Andrey, come on calmly! - the wife cut in, in our conversation.

- Calm down?! I asked!

- Wait, I'll explain everything! - Dimka began.

- I have not been with my sister for a long time, when I came last, I stayed in an apartment in the city. At that time, Olya lived there, with her husband, and here was - renovation! Previously, on the second floor, there were two living rooms, the second was instead of a billiard room! I assumed that my sister would put us in one, and you in the next one, she would take the room downstairs and Vika would go to you without any problems! - continued Diman.

- Well! Only now everything is not so, and what to do now?! I retorted.

- Damn, bro ... You have the farthest room, I don't know how Vika will be able to come to you, - Dimka answered with a drooping face.

- And what to do?! I won't sleep in the same bed with you! - immediately picked up, my wife.

- I can sleep on the sofa, and Vika is in bed - Dimka mumbled, pointing to a small sofa, standing along the wall.

- And what, should I sleep dressed and change clothes every time behind the screen? - Vika grunted!

- We did not agree so! - I said, looking at Diman.

- Well, who knew that? - said Dimka, spreading his arms to the sides!

"I'm with my husband, I was counting on sleeping," the wife said and added, "I don't see him for 4 nights now?!"

"Tonight, you'll try to go to Andryukha when Olya falls asleep, and in the morning, you'll come back," said Dima, trying to make an innocent face, they say ... I have nothing to do with it, it happened.

- Soon you are where you all are? - Olya's voice came from the first floor.

- We must go before she got up here, - said Dimka.

- Now let's go! - I shouted to Olya, sticking my head out of the room.

- All! I'm ready, let's go, then we'll finish, - said Vika.

- Yes, there is something to talk about! - I snapped and went to the ladder, a couple followed me.

- Everything is ready, sit down, - ordered the hostess of the house!

We sat down at the table, Olga sat at the head of the table, I am to her left, and a couple to her right. Red wine, poured into wine glasses, it went well with meat, dessert to which was potatoes with mushrooms. I must say that Olga cooked quite tasty, although having such a house and a business, the cook could well cook for her.

- Tell us how you met? - Olya began a dialogue, looking at her brother with Vika.

- Didn't I tell you? - Dimka tried to drive off.

- You know me, I will not leave behind, inject! - Olga said with a laugh.

Further, Dimka began to tell a legend invented by him, from time to time, Vika took part in the story, but more often she agreed. Then Olya switched to me, to our acquaintance, I for the most part - told the truth, about my acquaintance with Dmitry, with regards to Vika - gave everything, according to legend. Time passed, we talked about life, about the situation in the world, Olga turned out to be a wonderful conversationalist.

- How are you with Nikolai? - Dmitry asked his sister.

- While they parted, they have already filed for divorce. And in general, I do not want to talk about it ... now, - Olga answered.

It was clear from her how her mood had deteriorated. Apparently, she is divorcing her husband. There was silence for a couple of minutes, everyone was thinking about their own.

- Listen, what are you, if not relatives to each other, huh? Are you ashamed of me or Andrey? Do not hug, do not kiss, what is it? - Olga broke the silence.

- Why be ashamed of that? - with a grin, answered Dimka and hugging my wife, kissed her on the cheek.

Vika did not react to this in any way, she just blushed a little and moved closer to Diman.

- Oh, how small children, let's get sucked! Rehearse before the wedding! - Olga insisted!

Dimka paused a little, my wife looked askance at me, blushing even more, I sat and did not know what to do ... It was still not enough for my wife, passionately ... to kiss my friend, and in front of my eyes.

- I am waiting! What's the matter that you are being reviewed? - Olga did not calm down.

Dimka, moved even closer to my wife and kissed her on the lips, turning this case into a passionate, wife blushed even more, but continued kissing, from the side, it was clear how she was slowly trying to move away, but Diman did not let her do it.

- Here! Another thing! - with a satisfied face, Olga said.

"Oh, I'm so tired, let's go to bed, dear," my wife said to Dmitry and kissed him on the cheek.

- Of course, darling, let's go - answered Dimka, got up from the table and gave his hand to Vika.

- Rest, tired from the road, - Olga said.

Vika got up from the table, smiled at Olga, wishing her good night and went upstairs with Dima, holding him by the handle, she tried not to look at me, lowering her eyes.

"Until tomorrow, everyone," said Dmitry, leaving with my wife.

- And so that they would not be ashamed, like small children! - added to the trail, the mistress of the house.

I sat there, not knowing how to behave ... what the hell was that?! I thought. I froze in one position, looking at the ladder, along which my wife and my friend had already climbed.

- Hey, why are you frozen? - said Olga.

- Forget about them, let them have fun, it's a young thing, - continued Olya, somehow suspiciously looking at me.

- You have a great house, and it looks like your business is booming? - I turned the conversation into a different direction.

- So this is from my parents, I got the plot with the foundation, the house was already built with my brother and my husband helped. Now the land here is expensive, it is unlikely that they would have bought and rebuilt such a house, from scratch, - answered Olya.

"The place here is cool, the silence is such," I said.

- That's for sure! Not like in the city, - Olga answered with a smile.

- May I have a personal question? - I asked Olga, to be honest, without knowing why.

- Mmmm ... frank? - Olga laughed.

- Nearly! As I understand it, you and your husband are getting a divorce, I wonder why, what did not suit him in such a beauty? - not expecting from myself, I asked a question. In general, to be honest, it was somehow easy to communicate with Olya, like I was just angry with my wife and Dimka, and after talking with her a little, I forgot about them, but somehow cooled down a little.

- Well, km ... I cheated on him, he caught me, - Olga answered, blushing a little.

- Wow! And you are a hot thing! - I said, trying to translate everything into a joke. I felt embarrassed for such a question.

Olya poured the remaining wine into glasses and began her story.

- Business that I made a mistake myself. I really love sex, my sexual constitution is above average, and my husband ... with a very understated one. He needs sex, once a month and for five minutes, and I much more often. When I met him, I was much more experienced than him and thought that I could retrain him, but ... unfortunately ... I was wrong! - said Olga.

- Sorry for such a question! Don't go on, I asked in vain, - I began to make excuses.

- It's okay, - Olga answered and winked at me. - And so! From neglect ... constant scandals began, my husband does not care. And I got a lover, a manager from my firm, explained to him the purpose of our meetings, he agreed. We met in a rented apartment, everything was fine. And I'm happy, and my husband's brain does not gnaw, he may have guessed, but did not show it. Once there was a shortened day, I let everyone go home, and with my lover I retired in my office, and my husband, as luck would have it, just like in a joke ... immediately from a business trip, he drove into the office, and he caught us. So, we came to a divorce ... - finished her story, Olga.

alexmaksi
alexmaksi
24 Followers