All Comments on 'Friend from College Ch. 01'

by SimonBlue

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
I realize that I'm repeating myself

but it might be a good idea for authors who write willing cuck stories to let the readers know what they are in for in an introduction.

It will allow people who aren't into that kink to hit the back button and read something else. It will allow the author the opportunity to not be scored down by those people. It will allow readers with that kink to know they found what they were looking for.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read

Didn't we read this exactly the same story yesterday, twice Saturday, four times last week, a thousand times in three years? Always the magnificent,manly,stud, college friend, or just plain friend blows in to town and screws some wimps wife or girlfriend at will. Then the wimp decides he likes it. Do something new for a change. Maybe like where the husband's boss fucks his wife and the wimp likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We knew this coming.

So that explains the 40 minutes of the night before. 10 minutes of seduction 30 minutes blow job. This night no seduction required. But still why not say something? If he is cool with it let her know so she has no guilt and gets what she wants. But some friend he has there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wrong category?

this should be in fantasy:

"She was quiet and shy but never says no. She loved giving blowjobs, always swallows unless I give her a facial, was ok with occasional anal, and in 8 years of marriage I can't think of any time she ever turned me down for sex. Overall perhaps it was a bit vanilla"

You are: 13 or 83 years old. to young to know, or to old to remember.

Above section destroys your whole story, and trust me: NO IF's, NO BUT's, & NO MAYBE's. -1

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
soon

she will have you eating his cum from her just fucked pussy. Nothing like sloppy seconds. Maybe you will get to suck the cum from his cock before his visit is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love It

Please ignore the bastards who object to the subject but read it anyhow just so they can insult you.

Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Start

Please don't take very long to write more, so far it's been a perfectly paced build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Residuals

Perhaps you read this story in Penthouse forum many years ago as I did. You added a few details and are trying a sequel eh? Good thing no residuals warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun story - and this category is fine for it.

Looking forward to the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: anonymous- love it

Why do you care what others think ass wipe? You willing cuckolds really should stop your whining, you make yourself appear stupid. I gave this garbage a 1* rating. That's my opinion ass wipe, now you can cry me a fucking river.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Meh

Let's see, "shy, innocent wife," who doesn't even like the guy and doesn't want him there, suddenly decides to suck him off?

And I can understand that she doesn't want to get dressed again, but she's never heard of a robe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lets see a guy using his wife to suck off his freind and then wants to taste him. sounds like a fag to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Ever notice its almost always a 'shy, innocent wife?' Come up with something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did it for me

Fine story. Had to take care of business immediately thereafter. Cant get enough of this genre. Those who dont care for it, tough shit. Move on. As for me, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You write stories like this trash, . . .

and you wonder why some readers respond with a simple "fag cuck shit?"

Here's the problem: the wife's behavior doesn't make any sense. And the husband's reaction to seeing his wife become a slut is obnoxious and embarrassing. We all know what sort of wimp you are creating in the husband, and we don't understand what is the literary impulse to write such ridiculous actions and reactions. Its not original, unfortunately, and its not compelling nor dramatic. Just pathetic and weak, plus ignorant and destructive of the whole family. You might as well write a story about a guy taking the family on a trip to the mountains when he knows his brakes are about to fail.

What a waste of time and imagination. Why don't you grow up and become an author?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Rara avis.

Might actually deserve the dreaded FCS description. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad

Really bad and quite unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

And will you willing cuckies stop your whining. It's not becoming of a real man, but then anybody that favors this trash isn't really a man. Right cuckies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore them

This is great stuff! Not for everyone, and those of us who like this kind of material might be in the minority, but for us, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cool story

This was a pretty good start. Keep writing and don’t let the negative comments stop you. Most of them are emotionally damaged people who are having a hard time dealing with the fact that they get off on this stuff. I bet a non zero amount of them are actually bi sexual and hate themselves for liking, “fag Chuck shit.”

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love friend sex

You invite him in hubby and I’ll taje every advantage of him and I suggest you do too xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’ve Got to be kidding!

This is wrong even if you had your wedding vows changed to reflect your life style, which I’d doubt.

Which would mean you aren’t married but, just fucking around. Which is what this reads like. I’m sorry to have lost the time out my life reading and responding to this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! My cup of tea. Very erotic & totally realistic, 2 'n 1!

My wife got an itch after 8 years of marriage. Her personality changed from shy & ontrovert to extrovert & agressively flirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FUCKING SHIT

What a waste of time reading this far. I will not read a farther. I have no sympathy for Mike. He is a stupid shit idiot. I hope his cock falls of and he spends the rest of his life sucking cocks and eating shit. Next time put your pathetic shit under the LOW LIFE CUCKOLD COCK BREATH MOTHER FUCKER catagory so we don't waste our time with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY, gave you a 5.0 (*****)! It is very very erotic & quite realistic. I would say it is romantic too because the husband and wife are in love. The bonds that tie them are unbreakable but their marriage is rapidly changing...

Amy is a keeper! Amy is a keeper! Amy is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, amazing!

What a steamy story! I want my college buddy to "cum" visit me and the mrs! The end when he kissed her and he tasted his buddy's cum, I lost it and gushed a big one. My wife came in at that moment, and let's say she is ready for a houseguest...

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

liked it 5 stars..........very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story or another one is almost Identical to another...involving an Indian couple.

You or someone who wrote an identical story are the original author, someone is plagiarizing. It might be ok if you or other author gave credit to the original story and author. There are too many coincidences to not having been copied.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Love her weakness for sucking big cocks and the excitement. Probably not the first time she sucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great wife!

Such an erotic experience. She is an amazing wife. I would love to see my girlfriend give a blowjob to another guy. My girlfriend is so skilled at sucking dick! I am always telling her to show her nice cleavage and be a naughty girl when I'm not around. I live in another town and I'm always encouraging her to invite a friend or co-worker over for a nightcap on weekends when I can't make it. Such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK, SURE...

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE GUNS FOR...

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Few years back a colleague of my wife came to our house and after dinner he couldn't go due to vehicle problem. So i invited him to stay. I prepared bed in guest room and returned. S

My wife asked me whether I had kept water for him. I said no. I said you go and keep.

She went to keep water. I was watching from crack of door. As she kept it he pulled her and I was astonished to see she gladly allowed him to kiss. I was wondering whether it was preplanned.

Prashant kissed her nicely and even caressing her boobs n ass. She told him that I am waiting for her. So he released her after a long kiss.

She returned with musky scent of him. During our love play I kissed her and got his mouth taste.

Again after a week we again invited him for dinner. After dinner I went out purposely to give them time. Upon my return I found them in hall watching TV.

But during our love I found something different taste on her lips. Sticky yet yummy. I was sure she had given him blow job.

Again next week same way they did. Instead of going out I watched them through window. She developed taste in bj which she started giving me.

Next month he came for lunch and after lunch I went for work and returned evening. After dinner he went back and when I started love she was hot. Eager to give me his taste on her mouth and as I went down I saw love bites. I kissed them. She likes.

Her pussy was sticky wet. I slurped knowing it is his cum. She was pushing my head

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

Standard friend shows big cock to wife, causing her to become an instant slut, story. The one thing that bugs me about this version is a guy is staying in town for 3 weeks at company expense and the cucked husband insist that he stay with them rather than the hotel.

I mean, who would really want to stay where you sleep on a couch and there are small children around, when the alternative is a hotel room with your own bed and privacy? The only way I would consider it was if I was on a cash per diem (flat rate paid for expenses) or if I was guaranteed to get laid, which I suppose he was or there wouldn't have been a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get some names picked out for your buddy's kid, "Dad."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a cuck sucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

and you done nothing but watch ,your wife a whore and you are a wimp.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This whore is anything but innocent.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago

It would have been a better story if he hadn't kissed her.

There has been a time or 2 when I imagined my wife with one of my friends (my friends were eager) but I never imagined kissing her after she swallowed another man. Hell, not even if she just tongue kissed him.

Better use some mouth wash.

I may could watch or we could share. She could go back and forth or get spitroasted or DPed.

But I am NOT tasting another man on or in my woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Similar situation. A friend Nick of ours that had moved away after graduation was back in town for his because of his job. Nick was to be in town for a few days. Sally my wife and I had 3 children and happily married I thought. Another thing she and I were virgins and have never been with anyone else. No cheaters in my family but hers was different a farther and 2 brothers that I knew cheated. Well the third night after being in bed she needed to go to our youngest daughter's room. She was fighting a cold. I asked if she wanted me to help? No get your sleep you have to get to work 2 hours before me she said. A kiss and love yous. I woke she wasn't in bed. I looked at the time. A little over an hour. What happened I thought maybe she fell asleep. I got up and went to check. Our daughter was asleep and Sally wasn't there. I went to look. You know it she was with Nick. Nick was putting the moves on her and she was resisting him but I knew him to well and before things got out of hand I thought I had better stop it quickly. I went and flush the toilet with the door open hoping they would hear then as I was walking to go back to bed she was in the hallway. I asked have you been in with Tara's bedroom all this time? No she replied I went to the kitchen and then Nick was awake and I apologized for waking him then talked a little. Really did he put the charm on you? Yes but I'll let you know he didn't get a thing from me I wouldn't do anything that could hurt us. Ok I'm going to let him know that he is out of here. When she asked me? Now I said he is no longer my friend. Nick tried to apologize but I said just leave now and forget us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my old friends John that I hadn't seen in years said with us a two days. He was in the area because of his job. He had dated my wife Michelle before we we dated. She had told me he was aggressive and she broke up with him. She said in high-school and he was trying to get her into having sex on the third date wasn't going to happen with this girl she said. Well the second night of his stay was a Friday. We were drinking and having fun. After the children were in bed we visited some more and then started cleaning up when our third child was crying. I said I would go check on her. I rocked her and finally probably 45 minutes later put her to bed wondering where Michelle was that she hadn't checked on us. I went to check on herand got a shock of my life. She was about to give a bj to what I thought was my friend. I was pissed instantly. I went to our bathroom took some fiber without drinking water afterwards. This left a fiber slim in my mouth. I flush toilet trying to get some attention. I went to bed and Michelle was there in a minute. Get done cleaning I asked? Yes. I went to kiss her goodnight being carfull. When I was about to touch her lips I cough spitting the slim out of my mouth. I set up asking what in the Hell is that smell you you. I got up went down the stairs. John asked what's up buddy can't you sleep? No I answered as I was grabbing his clothes and bag throwing them out the front door and telling him to get or I would throw him next. Never ever call or try to be near my family again. Michelle and I done a lot of talking things went back to as normal as possible. Still 20 years later we are good and have never heard from John again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How dumb can people be. This has probably happened in real life how stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We had a party and one of our friends James stayed overnight because we thought that he drank to much. He was an old high-school friend that was in town because of his job. I figured out later that he was probably faking it. After Sally and I was in bed a while I woke to movement on the bed. Sally went out of our bedroom I figured to use the restroom I just happened to look at the clock 1:00. After a while I woke again and she was in bed it was 1:36. I got up and went to look from the top of the stairs I seen the end of our marriage. She was giving the SOB a BJ. I got my phone quickly and took a picture and went to bed that was our son's bed thank goodness our children were at my parents. So you could imagine the surprise when Sally returned and I wasn't in our bed I had put a chair up against the door because I was in no mood to talk to anyone. Then I thought grabbed a sleeping bag and crawled out the window then actually slept in the barn. Not sleeping I started making a list of what I needed to do. I sat to where I could watch the house and about 30 to 45 minutes later I seen James walking to his car and leave. I had left my phone in the house. A little while later Sally backed out of the garage and leave probably going to look around for me. I went in the house to get my phone and turned it on. I had missed calls messages and texts. I put it on silent. She returned I was setting on the porch. I could hear her crying as she approached front door I said looking for something you lost. She jumped and said OMG you are ok where were you? Planning my future is James getting a divorce so you two can marry? David she said I know I really messed up and I pray we can work through this I promise it will never happen again. Yes you made promises at our wedding didn't you? Yes and I'm sorry I begging for you to forgive me I'll do anything. Ok call Reburta James's wife right now and confess. She sat and stared at the floor. I said ok I will call a lawyer Monday. I'll call. She picked up her phone and just before she hit send I grabbed it and said stop. No call James and put it on speaker and tell him that I'm pissed and thinking about sending the pictures to Reburta. She did and he said oshit. I said no shit dumbass if I ever see you again you better go the other direction asap. If I ever hear from anyone about what happened you for sure better watch over your shoulder and it may not even be me. We seen Reburta at a reunion and James wasn't with her. I thought great I had two beautiful women to entertain. When we were getting ready to leave I asked Sally if she would offer for Reburta to stay at our place? If you think it's necessary. I said forget it. Never heard from James again.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I love this story! I go crazy when I can taste another man’s cock and cum in my sweet wife’s mouth! The taste and smell is undeniable! Such a Hotwife! Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

"Goddamn Amy, you suck cock like a fucking pro, Mike is so lucky," Randy moaned, his own orgasm approaching rapidly. I could see her try to smile with her mouth full of hard cock, and look up at him with those big green eyes.

"I'm getting close, where do you want me to cum?" he whispered down to her, and plopping his big fuckstick out of her mouth for a quick second, she replied,

"In my mouth, you can't make a mess, I don't want Mike to see."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! My cup of tea. Very erotic & totally realistic, 2 'n 1!

My wife got an itch after 8 years of marriage. Her personality changed from shy & introvert to extrovert & agressively flirty.

End quote.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 1 year ago

What a hot story. I loved it. Amy just had to taste the forbidden fruit and took advantage of the situation. She took care of their friend. and enjoyed a nice, tasty treat as her reward so of course, she went upstairs to her husband so he could give her a proper fucking. In my mind I can see her expanding her limits on her next trip I expect that she'll take it further and give Randy a nice blowjob before she takes him in her cunt for the hot fucking that she really wants. Her lucky husband will taste Randy on her lips as he enjoys sloppy seconds with his wife..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A+, ♡♡♡♡♡+!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amy is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really HOT story 🥵

Mr_Brady ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story ! 2 more weeks to go .. Part 2 ??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to part 2.........I can imagine..........

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I didn't like it. I am not into sharing.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 months ago
Ecxcellent

5***** I enjoyed this story, except for the husband kissing the wife after the stud had come in her mouth. Of course she could have drunk some wine or gone into the bathroom and used some mouthwash. But the rest was very good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. No previous discussions or fantasies talked about. She just does it without any concern. It could have been hot if they had talked about it and he sent her down there to see what happens, but No! Just another Loser hubby and a heartless cheating CUNT wife. Hubby is a dumb sissy if he thinks the CUNT even cares about htm never mind respect or love. The CUNT now has a green light to keep cheating with no care or worry about her weak SIMP hubby. Only off the cliff from here for hubby.

skindiver71skindiver714 months ago

Really enjoyed Ch 1 - great start.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, I don’t buy it either. She is just a repulsive little whore and he is a spineless pussy. Come on! His pal has to be thrown out of the house and I’d really let into her and offer her no chance of redemption. You think she hadn’t already been fucking around? Ofc she has. Once a whore always a whore. You shatter your marriage vows as though they are meaningless. I just hate the fact that a sizable number of people actually don’t think oral sex is sex. Too many people try to rationalize what they are doing. It’s never your fault, is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous