Friend Group Fuck Pass Ch. 03

Story Info
Married couple break down all sexual barriers with friends.
3.1k words
3.75
9.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers

"I need to leave for the weekend, who can take care of my wife on Saturday?" Kyle writes on the group chat. "Jia can come to our place, me and Taylor will handle it." Russel replies almost immediately. On one end, I wanted to fuck Jia too, on the other hand, I didn't want Russel and Taylor fucking Melissa. "Let's go too!" Melissa says in an instant, she probably wants Taylor's cock. "Fine." I say knowing that refusing wouldn't be ideal.

As we arrive to Jia's house on Saturday, there's nobody in the living room, the kitchen, or the office. We go upstairs and hear talks coming from the master bedroom, as we open the door we see Russel, Taylor and Jia completely naked, the guys laying on their backs in bed, and Jia on her knees on the bed, sucking their two hard and big cocks.

"Welcome, welcome!" Jia says looking at us with a smile on her face. "Welcome Melissa, not so welcome Lars." Taylor says jokingly and Russel laughs. We get naked too and I am a little embarrassed of my size compared to theirs. "Two and a half men." Russel says embarrassing me even more.

Melissa gets on the bed too and starts sucking Taylor's cock alongside Jia. I can't climb into bed as it's already packed so I'm just sitting at the side of the bed with my cock in my hand looking at the others. I slap Jia's ass and touch her pussy a bit while stroking my own cock. She grabs my dick and strokes it while continuing to suck Russel's dick. I felt at least a bit included by it.

"I think the ladies need a bit of licking before we fuck them, Lars." Russel tells me and I don't mind the task I'm assigned. I lick their pussies as they continue to suck the two cocks. "Get the asses ready too." Taylor says and I stick my tongue in their asses as well.

Then the fucking begins. Both ladies get on all fours and wait to be fucked from behind. They moan as the two big cocks slide inside their pussies. I take advantage of the position and go for an oral from Jia, she sucks my cock as Russel fucks her from behind. At least for a little while, because soon the fucking from Russel becomes rough and she can't focus on sucking my cock anymore. Both her and Melissa start moaning louder and louder as the two men fuck their pussies deep and hard.

After a few minutes, Russel switches with Taylor and the fucking continues. "That's it, look at your husband as I fuck you!" Russel tells Melissa and she obeys, I look her in the eyes as she's being fucked hard. "Grab his small cock while you feel mine inside you!" Russel continues as he fucks her and again, she obeys. Is it humiliating? Yes? Am I still aroused? Also yes.

"Can I fuck Jia?" I ask after a few minutes wanting a piece of action too. "Sure, get over here." Taylor says pulling his big cock out. I go behind Jia and stick it inside her, then start fucking her too, all while Taylor goes in front of Melissa and sticks his cock in her mouth. As I fuck Jia, I look at Russel fucking Melissa hard in the pussy while she tries to suck Taylor's cock. Seeing my wife like that, plus the feel of Jia's pussy give me the urge to cum. I try and refrain myself from doing it but hearing Melissa's muffled moans as I see her take it makes me release my load inside her pussy.

"Already?" Russel asks seeing I came. "Make yourself useful and get her ass ready!" He orders and I respect it, I lick her ass a bit, I get the lube from the night stand and I fill up her ass with it. "Give it here." Russel says and I see him doing the same with Melissa's ass.

Melissa screams as Russel switches from her pussy to her ass and pushes his cock inside. Taylor follows suite and pushes his cock in Jia's ass. Both women scream as they take the big cocks.

From one perspective, I am glad to have came so quickly, cause now I don't have to worry about performing anymore, I can just stay with my cock in my hand and enjoy the scenery without anyone expecting anything from me.

The men switch from pussy to ass whenever they feel like it. As Taylor fucks Melissa's pussy hard, we see the first orgasm. As it happens, Jia is riding Russel's cock, so Taylor goes to her and shoves his cock in her ass. Seeing Jia fucked in both her pussy and ass by the two big cocks gets me hard again. I go to Melissa and start fucking her pussy, but just for a few seconds cause Taylor tells me to "move aside" and I do it.

After almost an hour of intense sex, when all of them are sweaty and tired from all the rough fucking, Taylor fills up Jia's asshole with his cum, followed closely by Russel who fills up Melissa's pussy while fucking her hard and making out with her. "Tell me how much you love my dick!" Russel orders Melissa as he is still deep inside her after coming. "I love your dick so much." Melissa says and makes out with him again.

We all shower after that, and then eat a bit while talking about the orgy. "What did you think about us fucking Melissa like that? Did you like it?" Russel asks me. "I did, she seemed to love it and I love when she's happy." I say thinking about how actually I didn't really like it, especially him making me say it.

"We'd better go!" Russel says after the meal. "What? Kyle said you need to take care of me, you can't just leave." Jia says. "I don't want to leave Lauren alone, she's going to come home at around 2AM." Russel explains and soon after that leaves.

"Don't worry, we're here." I tell Jia. "Where do we sleep?" I ask. "One of you sleep here with me and the other in the bedroom downstairs with Melissa." Jia says and I knew at that point they'd insist on Melissa sleeping with Taylor. "Will you lend me your husband for the night?" Jia asks Melissa like I expected to happen and Melissa says "Sure!"

I lay in bed with Jia and talk a bit about various topics. After about 20 minutes, I could hear moaning from downstairs, Melissa and Taylor must be having sex, but I'm not going to do anything about it anyways so I try and block it out. I fall asleep to the sounds of her moans.

The next day I ask Melissa about what happened after she went with Tyler to the bedroom. She says his cock got hard as they embraced and it was pushing into her back. Says she let him slide it in and they fucked for a while, but not the rough kind of fucking like before, the slow and romantic kind. "He slid it in and fucked me slowly, he also kissed me gently while doing it, it was great." She explains and I don't know what I would've liked more, her to be fucked hard or her to be fucked gently, romantically. I let it slide and move on. I notice how much easier I let things slide now, I just think that the Friend Group Fuck Pass must be respected and just accept things.

The next Thursday, Rachel writes on the group chat "I need to go to the capital next weekend and Liam can't come, any takers so I don't go alone?" After a few minutes of nobody saying anything, Melissa suggests I go with Rachel.

"Do you want me to go?" I ask trying to fish whether she specifically wants me to go in order to fuck someone else.

"Well I think you'd like it, going with her and fucking her, and I'd also like it cause I'd probably go to Liam and fuck him. We'd both be happy." She answers extremely honestly to my surprise and leaves me little room to complain about her wanting me to go.

I go with Rachel and everything goes smoothly, we get there, she handles her business while I wait for her, then we check into a great hotel, and we eat at a great restaurant, this all while having a good time, conversing and just acting like a straight-up couple.

While at the restaurant, as I was having a great time, I see a message on the chat. "Me and my brothers are alone for the night, we want some pussy for the night since Rachel is away." Liam posts and in that moment I knew Melissa will be the one being fucked by the three brothers. "We can't tonight, sorry." Lauren posts. "Us either." Jia posts shortly after. And as I expected, Melissa's post comes, "I'm your girl."

I try to enjoy the rest of the night with Rachel, but thoughts of Melissa being fucked by all three of my friends keep getting in the way. "You seem off." She says stopping for a second from sucking my dick. "Sorry." I say and think about how she's right and how I shouldn't be bothered by Melissa fucking my friends. I accepted the Friend Group Fuck Pass, so I can't keep being bothered by it. I make it a mission to not think about Melissa being fucked and just focus on the moment. I savor Rachel's oral and then have amazing sex with her. I the morning, she wakes me up with a blowie like last time, and then we head home having even more meaningful conversations and having a fun time.

When I get home, Melissa is sleeping and afterwards I don't bother asking her about the sex she had, and she doesn't bother telling me, we just move on with our lives.

A few days later, however, I go to coffee with Jerry, one of the brothers, and that's where eventually the conversation about the sex they had with Melissa pops up. "She didn't tell you about it?" He asks me when he sees that I don't know anything. "Do you want to know?" He follows up after I tell him I don't. "Sure." I say thinking to myself that I won't be bothered anyways, and I am curious about it I can't lie.

"It was great!" Jerry says smiling and looking into the distance as if remembering it graphically again. "We started fucking her as she was sucking our cocks, we fucked her hard but not too hard so she can't suck. Think she loved that cause she orgasmed. Then we started fucking her asshole too, she complained a bit at first but then got used to it." He explains with passion, reliving the moments. "We then fucked her in the ass and pussy at the same time, me and Jim, and then Liam stuck his cock in her mouth, so we fucked her in all holes all at once." They explain and I picture the scene in my head. I repeat to myself that I'm not bothered by it. "The whole thing was too hot so I came in her pussy then and there. Then since we were all a bit tired, we decided to cum, so Jim followed suite by sticking his cock in her cum filled pussy and ejaculate inside her too. Then Liam did exactly the same." He stops and I am glad the story is finished.

"In the morning," Jerry continues and I realize the story is not over. "Liam told Melissa about how Rachel gives him morning oral, so she respected our wishes and started sucking our cocks. We couldn't wait for her mouth every time so we started fucking her too. We had sex all over again for probably about an hour cause then Liam had to leave. We came again, me in her pussy, Jim in her ass, and Liam on her face." He explains and gladly this time the story is over. I keep trying to repeat to myself that it's the Friend Group Fuck Pass and I should accept it but it somehow still annoys me.

That evening, Melissa suggests Russel and Lauren come over so we can have a foursome. I think about it and tell her I'm not in the mood. Melissa doesn't mind, but I see her starting to text. "Taylor will come over, you can join if you think you're in the mood." She tells me leaving me dumbfounded. But again, this is what the pass was for, what can I say.

I find a reason to leave the house and decide to hit the gym. After an intense two hour session where I try my best not to think what is happening at home and channel all my energy into lifting weights, I go back. As I enter the bedroom, I see both Melissa and Taylor sleeping naked and the odor of sex bursts my nostrils. I go on the couch and fall asleep there.

The next day, when I catch Melissa just hanging around the house, I spark a conversation to see where we are as a couple, cause in my head it was certainly a confusing topic. I try my best to get difficult answers out of her, in order to see if she still loves me, or if she just looks at me as a friend now. No matter how hard I try, I can't get an answer out of her that would suggest she wants something else. "Maybe you want a different kind of life?" I ask her and her response is "No, baby, I want to live with you, until I'm old." I ask "Why live with someone that can't give you everything you want?" to which she says "No one person can truly be enough, I love you and want you by my side, that has nothing to do with my sexual cravings."

Every question I throw at her results in the same thing, her loving me a lot and her not considering our sexual escapades as a barrier to our love in any way. She thinks of the sexual encounters as a mere need that has zero connection to how much she loves me. How am I going to tell her it's not the case? Isn't it the case? I don't even know any more.

"I am willing to get out of the Friend Group Fuck Pass if you want me to." She says and I realize upon a little bit of thinking of how bad it would be if I did that. She's clearly extremely happy, she clearly loves me very much, I need to set this mentality aside and accept the Friend Group Fuck Pass like apparently everyone else in the group has.

I tell her how much I love her and how I would never get in the way of her happiness and she jumps on me and kisses me. "Want to fuck me?" She asks with a huge smile on her face. "No, I want to see you get fucked." I say and see how her smile turned even bigger.

"I need someone to fuck my wife, right now!" I write on the Friend Group Fuck Pass chat and after a few seconds, Kyle says he's on the way. Minutes later, Kyle's big cock is fucking Melissa in front of me and I am kissing her while it's happening. Kyle has his way with her for almost an hour and all I do is be supportive, kiss her, and lick her holes in preparation for Kyle's cock. I accept the Friend Group Fuck Pass. Now is the time when I truly accept it, not just say it.

A weekend later, Jerry and Jim have to attend a wedding and they'd rather go with dates. I lend Melissa to Jerry while Liam lends Rachel to Jim. They go, they have fun and obviously they fuck. Melissa comes back happier than ever.

A few days later, it's Russel's birthday, so the ladies decide to give him a present. Lauren, Rachel, Melissa and Jia all fuck Russel and Russel alone. Something that we decide will be tradition.

A week later Liam needs to leave for the weekend, so the rest of us spend the whole weekend fucking Rachel. On Friday she comes to our place and me, Taylor, Melissa and her have a foursome. Then on Saturday the brothers fuck her hard at home during the day, while at night she sleeps at Russel's where Russel and Taylor fuck her alongside Lauren. This becomes a tradition too, every time someone leaves, the rest take care of the woman.

After a few more sexual encounters, first with Russel and Taylor coming to fuck Melissa, another with us going to the brothers and Melissa getting fucked by them, comes a vacation. This is the epitome of our Friend Group Fuck Pass. Everyone fucks everyone, with complete disregard to who their partner is. One night I fuck Jia together with Taylor, and Melissa is being fucked by Liam and Kyle. The next day I fuck Lauren in the water, and Melissa is getting fucked by the brothers in the bathroom of a restaurant. A few times I see Melissa getting fucked in front of me, but other than that and a few chats here and there, we barely had any time together. There are no barriers anymore, we love each other to pieces, but sexually, any friend can get with Melissa whenever and I can get with any wife whenever.

Two years later, the Friend Group Fuck Pass chat has 19 members. The brothers got their own partners, other friend couples joined, we are a lot of people and we fuck each other to our pleasure.

After being fucked by Kyle, Liam, Jerry and Jim right in front of me, Melissa gives the friend group the message we've been talking about for a while. "I would like to announce that I am out of this group for the time being, we are trying." Melissa says on the group chat announcing that we've decided to have a baby, which means no more pass at fucking friends for a bit. However we can't wait to have the baby and be right back in action. The Friend Group Fuck Pass is truly amazing.

The End.

durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers