Friend Loans Me Her Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
I was determined to go for it! But more is in the way!
1.9k words
4.47
18.2k
31
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,329 Followers

The usual disclaimer goes here! Do not read this story if you don't like nasty interracial stories. Just skip it. This one may eventually include a cuckold even going gay. Don't read it if that will not excite you. :-) Negative comments will be deleted (write your own story!). Thank you!

ALSO-- I highly recommend reading chapter 1 first. I did *NOT* write this to be an independent story. Enjoy!

------------------

For the next week, I could think of little else in my spare time but my conversation with Allison and how she and her husband, Greg, wanted to convert me--me and my husband, Ted--to Black cock.

Yes, my job kept me busy. Luckily.

But when I was not at work, my mind quickly wandered to daydreaming about being blacked. I would dream about how great it would probably feel to finally go black with a real man--rather than just my big black dildo--and not just any real man, but Greg, my friend Allison's real live hunky husband.

My panties were constantly wet. Luckily, Ted was away on a business trip, or I'm sure he would have frequently smelled my oozing pussy around the house, and I would have had to talk with him before I was ready. Before I knew for sure that I wanted to undertake "the commitment." Before I knew for sure that I also wanted to manipulate Ted--if it even took any manipulation--to "the submission."

"The commitment" was the process where I would most likely end up going black only. "The submission" was the process where my husband, too, would submit to black cock, and maybe end up significantly bi or even gay.

After my second day, in this chronically aroused state, I realized I had no choice. That the only way I was going to be able to reclaim any normalcy for myself was to slake my new, more extreme level of black cock lust. I had to get blacked, or my pussy would ooze all the time as its form of begging me! My pussy and my sex drive were not to be denied! They craved black cock as much as a thirsty person craves water.

The third day after our initial talk, I cornered Allison on a break again. She was far from surprised.

"Let me guess," she said. "You have scarcely been able to think about anything other than my husband, Greg, 'the commitment,' and 'the submission' since I told you about them three days ago. Am I wrong?" She asked it with a genial smirk. Yes, she was smirking at me, but it was with kindness, not cruelty.

"Uh..." I muttered, embarrassed and taken aback to be so quickly called out. I was ordinarily a somewhat shy woman!

"So, you want to go through with it, don't you? You can't even imagine how you would move forward in life unless you do get blacked, I am guessing... Am I wrong?" Allison dug into it further.

"Uh... No, you're not wrong!" I finally formed some words. "In fact, you are definitely right! I want to-- no, I *need* to move forward and 'commit' to your husband... And, yes, somehow, I'll have to get Ted to 'submit' to Greg and other black cocks, as well!"

"Let me feel your pussy," Allison said matter-of-factly.

"What?!" I said back, more flummoxed than ever.

"We're in private in this windowless conference room. Go jam a chair against the door--you're closer--and then loosen your scrubs pants and let me feel your pussy." Allison clarified.

"Excuse me?!" was my response.

"You heard me. I'm going to lend you my husband to take you to sexual nirvana for what will end up being at least a month but could turn out to be forever. The least you can do is let me feel how badly you want him even now, even in the middle of your work day. I'm dying to see how soaked your pussy is. I'm bi and a dominant with women, and you're going to give me access to your cute little pussy if you want things to go further."

I wasn't initially excited to comply with Allison. I had to take a beat and think about it.

I had never been consciously attracted to other women. But I wasn't repulsed by them, either. And I so desperately wanted Allison's husband, Greg, to black me with his massive cock. I thought about it just briefly, and I realized that it only made sense for me to yield. It wasn't going to hurt me, after all, and I might find I liked it. And besides, I had to yield to get to Greg's cock--and I *needed* Greg's gorgeous, giant black cock! I desperately need it!

"Uh, okay, I guess! But this is very new to me! You'll be gentle?" I asked.

"You're becoming a black cock slut, Melodie. 'Gentleness' is something that you will sometimes receive--but not always... In fact, 'gentleness' will be a rarity... And you should learn not to expect it... I'll touch you as I see fit... But I'll tell you this much, I will bet you're going to like it!" Allison scolded me for expressing myself.

But if I was irritated at how Allison was talking to me, I didn't let it stop me from complying with her wishes!

I walked over to jam a chair by the door--as instructed--and then walked back to Allison, stood right in front of her, and loosened my pants.

Allison is a tall, sexy redhead I should mention. If I'm honest, I think most men--and women--think she's a knockout. She has super long legs that bring her to about 5'11" in height. Her torso is normal sized, even petite. Her curves are impressive, and I'm guessing she has dd-cup breasts--definitely bigger than my c-cups. She's not a lot bigger than me, but her extra six inches in height and her much larger breasts made her physically intimidating.

Allison has a beautiful face, as well. It occurred to me that if I was going to acquiesce to a lesbian experience, I should be pleased that it's with such a sexy and gorgeous companion!

Now that I was about to yield to her sexually, I also found Allison physically intimidating in a way that began to turn me on. Notwithstanding being so incredibly feminine, Allison was going to "take" me, I realized.

And so she did.

Allison quickly spun me so that my back was to the wall and pressed me against it.

She leaned in and kissed me. One hand went behind my head to help her get close while her other went to my ass.

Allison turned my head up to kiss her just like a man might have--she was much taller after all.

Her tongue assertively probed to get between my lips. I yielded immediately. I knew Allison was completely determined to take me, and that the whole idea now was for me to relent and find out if I liked it.

It turned out I *loved* Allison's aggressive tongue inside my mouth! And just as that thought surged through my aroused head and lips, Allison moved the hand that was on my ass around and into the front of my loosened pants.

As soon as Allison's fingers touched my sex through my panties, I realized that my pussy had gotten even more drenched than when we had started talking. In fact, now I could smell myself, which meant Allison probably could, too!

Being dominated by my gorgeous woman friend had totally turned me on!

It surprised me. I didn't know it would excite me so much to be dominated by a beautiful and taller woman, but I loved it!

I started to meet Allison's tongue with my own, moving with enthusiasm but somewhat more meekly. I knew Allison wanted to stay in charge. I pulled her head closer, however.

I began to pant and heave as Allison maintained her exploration of my mouth and her fingers snaked, finally, underneath my panties and sought out my pussy.

When Allison touched skin on skin with my pussy lips and a little bit my clit, sparks started shooting through my body. I quickly got close to coming.

After only about three minutes, Allison dug in on my clit, and I came! I immediately came *very* hard! I just barely stifled a scream, and I began to wobble towards the floor.

Luckily, Allison was ready for me to get wobbly. She had moved her hand from behind my head to my ass and helped keep me up--as the hand playing with my pussy kept at it.

After a few minutes, Allison bore down on my clit again, and a *second* and even more intense orgasm shot through me.

I yelped out loud this time. Allison tried to muffle me with her mouth over mine, but I think we both worried that I would be overheard.

As I finally came down from my euphoric release, Allison swiveled me over and sat me on the edge of the table.

"So, my little Melodie," she teased, "I think we have found something new that you like... Good! Because I do expect all of my husband's lovers to be for my amusement as well--both before he may have them *and* on-going! So, I am glad you like my kiss and my touch! Now, we better get cleaned up. Soon, you'll need to return the favor, but sadly I'm out of time for today... You leave first and I'll leave in a few minutes."

We straightened ourselves up quietly, and then I just had to say it: "Thank you, Allison. That was *amazing*!! Thank you so much!!!"

"No worries, little kitten!" she replied. "I'm happy to get things moving for all of us!"

And then we parted.

For my part, I was relieved that my shift would soon end. I was overwhelmed by events and was looking forward to getting home to relax.

When I did get home, I watched porn--interracial, of course--and used my dildo on myself straight away, to a nice big juicy cum. My third of the day, I realized. A record for me!

Then I caught my breath with a big glass of chardonnay and reflected on events.

I realized I was both excited and happy. I had thoroughly enjoyed this latest turn, with Allison taking me and getting me off, and I realized that I was looking forward now to this new, third thing. Yes, still the "commitment" and the "submission" but now also "The Allison," for lack of a better term jumping to mind!

Certainly, Allison was a force of her own, and it seemed fitting to sometimes think of her as her own new concept, with a "the" prepended. Why not?!

I was a little sad to realize that I had enjoyed being taken by Allison more than I had enjoyed fucking my own husband--at least in as long as I could remember. I'm not sure if I liked it better or worse than my dildo, however. It was different. Both were excellent!

I still craved getting fucked by Greg, by real live giant black cock and *man*, I realized. Well, good! As it was occupying my thoughts a lot, it's good that it should be important to me, right?

Before long I was horny again, and I realized I needed one final, fourth cum, if I were going to settle down well for the night.

I wondered, maybe if I called Allison and begged, she and Greg would come over? And then I could present Ted with a partial fait-accompli on his return? The "commitment" could have occurred, and the open item would be Ted's "submission"? Would Greg and Allison go for that?

The thought was appealing to me, anyway!!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,329 Followers