All Comments on 'Friend of His Daughter Pt. 02'

by ROMANTlCIDE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shadow

Super histoire .

Hâte de la voir devenir l’esclave sexuelle de Russel.

Je me demande si il s’attaquera à jessica et peut être katie

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* Definitely needs more chapters. Write On! Emily is a moth that hates flames. But she is subconsciously drawn to Russ' flame. Is she on the pill? It would be awkward in the future if Katie ends up with an infant sister and her stepmother Emily is the same age as her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

You don’t needn’t “to become a good writer”, you already are. Seriously, I read a lot and you are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Amazing story. Keep up the great work.

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 3 years ago
There's a gap between the first and second chapter

Hi. Besides the sex there's nothing linking the second and first chapter. Whatever happened during the week doesn't explain what the hell is happening. I tried to read carefully again and see if I missed some important information. I clueless.

ROMANTlCIDEROMANTlCIDEover 3 years agoAuthor

That's a very good point, Swewxxx. I can't believe I didn't catch that. I wrote several drafts where the story picked up immediately after part one, with Emily in Katie's room. The paragraph you're referring to was a poorly patched transplant from one of those drafts.

The reason I went with a dream sequence and gap was because the other drafts were SUPER DARK. It was all anguish and PTSD and no sex for about 1,500 words. I wanted to write a longer sex scene and those other drafts didn’t allow me to do it quickly enough, so I went with this flawed solution.

Here’s a snippet which survived:

Emily pretended to be asleep, though neither Katie nor Jessica were awake to suspect otherwise. She listened to Russell tidy up downstairs. Even after she heard the sounds die down and the master bedroom door creak shut, she dared not move, in case the rustle of her blanket concealed whatever small noise that may signal Russell's approach. She couldn't think of a reason why he would check on her, but lay still for another half an hour, just the same.

When she could stand it no longer, she snatched her phone off the charger, dove under her blanket and ordered a ride service to pick her up. She remained under the covers and stared at the screen, watching her driver's progress to her destination.

Her biggest fear was the driver, upon arrival to Katie's house, honking the horn and broadcasting her escape attempt to all in the house. This she agonized over with all-consuming intensity until she was jolted out of it by the vibration of her phone. Her ride was here.

There was no time left. No time to pack up her things. She chided herself for her failure to act even as she bolted out of Katie's room, her phone and purse the only things clutched in her hands. Through the hall and down the stairs she ran, her bare feet slapping against the hardwood floor, making her cringe with every step. On the first floor, she slipped on some piece of clothing, but managed to get her arms under her, arresting her fall. Her left hand brushed against some fabric and she grabbed it, sticking it into her purse, realizing that it was her panties that she forgot to put back on. Then, blood pounding in her ears, she covered the rest of the distance to the door, opening it and shutting it behind her as quickly and soundlessly as she dared.

She didn't even grab her shoes.

…

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super

J’adore l’histoire.

Hâte de voir la suite et de voir emily être transformé en une chienne

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you think update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more!!

CharlieCastillo9CharlieCastillo9about 2 years ago

Wow, I would love a sequel. Emily submissive and innocent and Russell taking her ruthlessly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous