Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna see them?

"Are you serious?" Joe asked, feeling his heart about to beat out of his chest as his eyes focused like an eagle because he knew he was about to see something he wanted to see for almost a decade.

"I can't believe I am doing this,"Gia said as her tone finally cracked with nervousness.

"Me neither,"Joe stuttered out as she reached behind her back for the strings to let down her top.

As she pulled the strings to her top, Joe watched as her light brown breasts came into his view. Her nipples were noticeably much darker than her skin and were both long and thick too. The side curves of her breasts showed that she was all natural and that gravity had yet to have any effect on her sizable breasts.

"Ohhh God,"Joe uttered as he could not think of any other set of tits that so mesmerized him. His mouth dropped looking at her sizable and utter magnificent breasts. No women he saw could compare as his eyes lit up like a star in the night.

Gia then quickly dropped into the water so that his view was gone. "Ohh...my...I can't believe I did that."

"I can't believe you did it either. Good God. Whooaaa,"Joe replied to her as he saw her embarrassed look.

Her voice was now soft and losing all sense of power it had before. "I had too much to drink. Please...don't think I do this often."

"I won't."

As he watched her fix her top, she turned to look at him. "Did you like it though? Still think I am pretty?"

"You got to be kidding me. I never thought you weren't pretty. I just wish I never forget what you just showed me," he answered, feeling like the sight of her large globes were now frozen into his memory for life.

Before she could answer the door opened and Nora walked out with a tray of drinks. Gia looked over at her as did Joe thinking that they stopped what they were doing in the nick of time.

"We finished off the Vodka and all we have now is rum," Nora announced as she handed out the drinks.

Joe took his and leaned back watching his ex get in the hot tub. A quick flash of guilt that ran through his mind was quickly turned to nervous energy. He then realized that he saw Gia's tits for the first time, and they had to be the hands down best set of breasts he had ever seen in his life. They were not only big and real but were so well rounded with long dark nipples that he felt his member stir from just the memory of them.

Nora then brought up what they planned on doing tomorrow. She looked at Joe as he only came up to relax and had not brought up anything about joining them. He knew they were doing family things and did not want to intrude.

"I can pick up some food for us to cook while you two are out with the kids. Figure I can grill up some burgers and dogs," he offered up, not inviting himself and also offering to help out with the cooking.

"Can you pick up some chicken?" Gia added as she then went to drinking what Nora gave her. He knew that it was because Dev got pissed when the kids ate certain meats although he did see Gia eat it from time to time when he wasn't around.

Joe nodded his head and tuned out Nora and Gia as they talked about the kids and what they were going to do tomorrow. Joe felt his erection raging under the water as his mind was on the memory of how Gia exposed her set of tits to him just moments ago and will forever be engrained in his memory as one of the best things in his life.

He nodded at the few questions asked of him and then commented when his wife brought up the silly things their daughter did. His erection died down, but his thoughts were still on Gia and what just happened. The was no way to unsee what she showed him, nor could he stop thinking about it.

When the drinks were empty and the conversation simmered down, he got up announcing that he was going to change and head to bed. Nora agreed as did Gia as they all got up to head back inside. There was no flashing as everyone wrapped a towel around their waists, but Joe instantly stopped and got a good eyeful of Gia as she did not cover her chest but just dried it.

Averting his eyes, he made sure not to stare even though when she bent over the view of her hanging breasts was even more of a show. Not wanting to be seen with having another arousal of his member, he quickly made his way to the bathroom and then his own room. He listened to Nora cleaning up in the kitchen and then heard Gia making her way upstairs as her room was right next to his.

His shirt was off, and he opened his bag to pull out some sweat shorts to wear to bed. As the sound of the wood floor creaking became louder, he just assumed it was Gia heading to her own room. When the sound came even closer, he looked over to see her standing in the doorway.

She had a look of fear to her. Joe wondered what she needed. "Something wrong?"

"You're not just saying it were you?" Her dark eyes looking at him as if his approval mattered the most and he hated that cause he knew she was so pretty and didn't need his approval.

"No, no...no."

"I just know some guys don't like big tits is all," she said softly as she looked behind her to see if someone was watching as her hands went to the bottom of her shirt as if she was going to show him again.

"You're drunk...you don't have to." Joe said, knowing that it could lead to trouble or worse if someone saw her flashing him.

Gia walked away with a faint smile as he figured she might have had a moment of clarity. As much as he wanted to see her nude breasts before him, a sense of guilt now resided in him as if it should not have been seen. The memory flashed over and over before he fell asleep and each time, he could not think of why the memory should be lost.

***

Waking up with an erection was one thing, but Joe felt his manhood become so fully aroused he wondered if he should just masturbate right there in bed to get it to go down. The memory of Gia showing off her breasts was still fresh in his mind and the thought of just touching her long dark nipples made his brain go haywire with thoughts of regret about not pushing it further with her.

Everyone was downstairs and Joe made his way down as the smell of food now filled his nostrils. He saw Gia there getting her kids ready to leave as Nora was finishing up her cleaning. Looking at the time, Joe knew he slept in but also knew he was not on a timetable like everyone else.

Gia was wearing a sundress that highlighted the curves on her chest as he made sure not to look at anything other than her eyes. Gia was not giving him much attention either, but he just figured it was because she was handling two children who were struggling to get dressed.

When the commotion of getting ready to leave came, Joe told Nora and Gia that he was going to pick up food for tonight and then asked if they wanted anything else. Gia was quick to bring up alcohol and Joe nodded not saying a word about her being drunk last night and showing off her tits to him.

The day passed as Joe got groceries and then the stuff to make mixed drinks tonight. The girls were not back yet and he decided to do some normal maintenance around the property. Although he paid to get it done, the service did not cover preventative care. Certain tree limbs near the driveway needed to be trimmed back and making sure the crawlspace could be accessed.

Just as he was splitting some logs, he saw the car pull up with the girls and kids. He smiled to them and grabbed his axe to put away. Enough was done to say it was productive and he also needed to clean up before grilling. It was just a matter of a quick shower and change of clothes now.

The kids were playing, and Joe stepped downstairs to see Gia and Nora already drinking. They both had mixed drinks in their hands and Nora already had the tray for him to cook. He nodded, wondering if it was going to be a repeat night now as they seemed overly happy as they drank.

As he grilled the two girls stayed inside chatting and drinking. The kids were playing nicely and the feeling of being alone on the deck seemed peaceful. As he brought the food in Joe ate and then retreated to the hot tub as to not bother the girls. He figured it was them hanging out and he would be intruding since he really only came up to spend some time relaxing and being around his own kid. Since it was not technically his visitation, he did not want to be a bother.

It was only an hour before the girls came out giggling like they were a group of teenage girls. Joe saw that Nora was wearing a bikini top and not a one-piece like last night. Gia was wearing the same, but her top piece barely could contain her large chest. Although Nora was still packing a solid D, Gia still had bigger breasts by a large margin. Not wanting to look at their chests, he straightened up his back and looked away as they both stepped into the water holding their drinks.

Nora was talking about how the day went and Gia chimed in about how great it was to be at the cabin for a quick getaway. Joe just nodded as he agreed with her as he thought about if their relationship was going to be changed. Nora did stop and come back out with drinks as they talk more but with drinks in their hands.

Gia brought up her medical practice as Joe asked a few questions but let Nora dominate the conversation about her job. He still felt awkward as he let his mind drift to Gia and what she looked like without a top. She had a nice flat stomach and her tits hung down like large overripe melons wanting to be touched he thought.

Both girls chatted it up while Nora kept pouring more and more drinks. Gia then looked at Joe and then Nora. "Guess we are getting drunk tonight?"

Nora smiled and announced. "I feel it already. It's really good but strong too." She then looked at him and Gia. "I am going to make more for us."

He watched Nora get out of the hot tub and then looked at Gia wondering if she was going to get out of hand. As much as he wanted to stay the sober man keeping the peace, he knew that her getting drunk could reveal her tits again.

"Look at you over there. Enjoying yourself as we get shit-faced. You expecting to see my tits again?" Gia asked as she moved closer to him in the tub.

"Maybe. I don't know. But I thought you didn't want to?"

"Why...you don't want to see me again?" she asked as he wondered if she regretted what happened yesterday or liked doing it.

"It's not like that at all. Trust me...I liked it," Joe confessed as he could already feel his heart pounding with the anticipation of seeing her large globes hang down in their full glory.

Her head moving to the side and then to him as he could see she was past the point of buzzed and into the happy land of drunk. "I hoped you liked them. Never flashed anyone before...thinking you would like to see a nice pair of tits. I can show you them real quick if you really want."

He nodded his head as he could already feel his erection coming on. "Yeaaah...sure."

She stood up and looked at the door. He could not take his eyes of her light brown flesh as she stood up in the hot tub so close to him. She up and pulled down the top letting her boobs flop over the cloth of the top. At that moment he looked up to see her giant sized tits right in front of him.

There were no stretch marks, no marks of breast enlargements as her all natural breasts hung down about a foot in front of his face. Her light brown skin was glistening from the water and her darker nipples jutted out like large eraser points meant for mouths to suckle on too. His eyes feasted on her flesh like she was a picture of beauty to him.

"Ohh God," he uttered softly, feeling that this moment needed to be engrained in his permanent memory.

Gia looked down smiling. "Am I getting you excited?"

"Yes," he answered not holding back.

"Let me see it," she said as her face seemed to light up.

"Here now?"

"My tits are out, and I want to see your cock," she said as he knew he never once heard her say anything gross before and with the word cock it all changed.

Joe hesitated as it was one thing to have a drunk girl flash a man, but he was not drunk yet and flashing her he felt was different. He felt a pussy flash was at the same level as a dick flash and that tits were just a tease flash, although she had the biggest and best tease of them all.

As he hesitated, Nora came out with a tray of drinks for all of them. Gia dropped into the water and pulled up and adjusted her top as to not be seen by Nora. He could clearly tell that just one of the drinks was enough to make one of them drunk too.

Nora handed him and Gia a drink before getting back in the hot tub. Gia then took a sip and loudly sighed at the taste of the strong drink. Nora took her sip and so did Joe. The taste of vodka was hidden well as he knew this drink was probably almost half vodka too.

"Whooaa, this is really good," Gia stated as she smiled at Joe like they had a secret between them.

"I hope so. We are almost out of vodka now."

Joe took another sip and realized that Gia was going to be drunk tonight and possible Nora too. He drank slowly not wanting to get drunk too fast but still liking the idea of getting a nice buzz on.

"Shit...I feel drunk from this," Nora stated as she gave a smile like she was enjoying it.

"You had like three of them," Gia giggled at her.

"You had them with me."

Joe knew Nora was a happy drunk and that she handled a hangover better than anyone. He recalled that sometimes she could drink and drink and just act normal the next day as it never happened. He did know Gia got crazy when she drank but it was so rare that she did drink.

"So how was your day shopping?" he asked, hoping to start a normal conversation.

"We got these swimsuits. You like?" Gia chimed in with a big smile.

"They look nice," Joe responded still trying to keep the conversation off the fact Gia had exposed herself again.

"You wanna see them off I bet," Gia stated as Joe opened his eyes as did Nora at her bold question, breaking all sense of normal conversation and bringing it right to the sexual level.

"Gia!" Nora shot her eyes at her friend totally and utterly shocked.

Gia gave a shrugging smile at her and then looked over at Joe giving him the same nonchalant look. She then looked at her friend. "What? You said he loves a big set of tits."

Nora seemed taken back and yet unable to stop the runaway train that a drunk Gia had become. "I didn't mean we should flash him our tits."

Gia, still smiling, was reaching for the back of her top ready to untie it and completely take off her bikini top as she spoke softly. "They're just tits. We are just having fun."

She pulled the string and then removed her top exposing her large breasts to both Joe and Nora. Nora then looked at her completely flabbergasted. "Oh my God Gia! I can't believe we are gonna do this."

Joe locked eyes with Gia and then Nora as Gia dropped her top of the side and then lifted her tits up and dropped them back in the water as if she was adjusting them. "What? You're the one who told me that Joe loved your tits and that you would let him suck on them all the time. You said he was like an infant sucking on them constantly."

Not one to share sexual things with anyone, he felt betrayed slightly and also turned on at the same time as Gia sat a couple of feet from him with her chest out for all to see. She knew he loved tits and that he would constantly play with his wife's breasts all the time. It was not a bad secret, but it was something he didn't expect Nora to share.

Nora looked at Joe and then Gia before looking at Joe again. "I am sorry, we were just talking."

"It's only fair that you show him your tits now," Gia said as she took a hefty swig of her drink.

Joe knew Gia was one of the most reserved and almost shy people he knew. But when she was drinking, she became like a Jekyll and Mr. Hyde person. She never was one to flash anyone or talk about sex but when she drank it was all out. He only saw it a couple of times as Dev always kept her drinking under control when he was around.

"I can't," Nora confessed as he could hear the weak no in her tone.

"Ohh pleaseeee. They're just tits. We are just having fun," Gia said as she never lost her devious smile.

"I can't believe I am doing this," Nora replied as Joe knew exactly how his ex-wife tits looked.

He watched as Nora removed her top and let her breasts free, letting him see her chest for the first time in years. She was not as big as Gia, but they were not to be denied as a great set of tits he thought. Her nipples were not as long but he recalled suckling them all the time in the past.

"Ohhh dammn," Joe shot out as he could not believe his eyes as both Nora and Gia were now topless in front of him.

Nora smiled at Joe. "You remember these?" her voice shaking, but he could still tell she had to be feeling the alcohol.

"Yes," Joe answered as he did miss seeing his wife nude.

"I can't believe I am doing this," Nora admitted like she was shy before taking a big swig of her drink as he figured she needed to be a bit more drunk.

"So, are you a boobs guy or an ass man?" Gia asked as she moved up to a higher seat on the hot tub exposing her breasts and the upper part of her stomach.

"Ohhhh he is a tits guy," Nora chuckled out as if her nervousness seemed to fade very fast.

Gia smiled as she looked at Joe and then Nora. Nora then smiled at Joe and then looked at Gia. "He would suck on my tits all the time." She then turned her head to Joe. "Remember?"

"Please. You are so bad," Joe pleaded as he knew he absolutely loved his wife's breasts and that he was both an ass man and a tits guy. He also knew deep down that sucking on tits was both erotic and calming to him.

"Ohhh, so you are a tits guy," Gia announced as she smiled at him.

Nora took another sip and then gave her a look like she was going to divulge more secrets. "He would suck on my tits constantly."

Gia smirked at him. "I like a man who enjoys a woman's breasts."

"Well...what he probably doesn't want to tell is that he used to suck on me after Jessie was born and I was full of milk."

Joe now felt a twinge of embarrassment as he liked suckling from his wife when she was lactating as it was so erotic for him. But he didn't want to seem like some strange pervert either. He gave a scowl at Nora in a playful way. "You were lazy and didn't want to get up. You wanted me to so you didn't have to pump in the middle of the night too."

Nora smiled and lifted her glass at him. "Ohh I loved you doing that for me. So relaxing not getting up and you just doing it for me."

"Did you like it?" Gia asked.

"It's not bad. I would do it again too."

"Ohh and if I do remember, you wanted your cock sucked those mornings you sucked on my tits," Nora shot back in a joking jest.

"Yeah that was nice," Joe hesitantly joked back at his ex-wife, still unsure about what was going on as the conversation went from joking to sexually explicit.

"Is it big?" Gia asked and then looked at Nora with her eyes opened wide.

The joking around was fine even if the joking was now about sex and what he did and liked. The thought of it going further was now becoming a reality. His body got a jolt of excited energy as his ex-wife and a family friend were now talking about the size of his dick. He knew they were drunk, but this was something he never thought could happen.

"Joe's dick is the perfect size. He would love to be woken up with his cock in my mouth too." Once she said it, Joe wanted to feel embarrassed but felt more of a shock to the system since Nora said it aloud. It wasn't the fact she was lying either, just that it was out in the open.

Gia smiled putting her hand over her mouth. "Ohh God. I gotta see it. You gonna show us now?"

He could see in Gia's expression that she wanted to see it and Nora made no comment about things progressing further than they were. This was all new territory for him as he never once did this before. Nora was also shy about things and figured that she might not want to do anything more than just be topless and talk.