Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away unable to hold her anymore as she turned around. He got a perfect look at her hanging lobes as they were showing off the darker nipples that now pointed out like a light source in the night. He still could not believe he was getting such a great view of her again.

"Damn. I didn't think I was going to have sex with you again."

Gia smiled as she reached for paper towels indicating she needed to clean herself. "Well, I was hoping to last week."

As he watched her clean her sex, he got another view of her tits as they hung down showing off not just their fullness but their length as they seemed even bigger. The urge to touch them constantly had to be stopped as he knew he would never let go.

"Sorry about coming in you," Joe admitted as he watched her wipe her pussy of his sperm.

"Ohh, please...I wanted you to."

"So where do we go from here?" He asked, wondering again if she wanted to be just a fuck friend or have a relationship. He also knew that he would be perfectly okay with a relationship and was secretly hoping she would want it too.

"Well, I was hoping for more. Not just sex but..you know. I would like to try a relationship," Gia stated as he saw a concerned look in her eye as she was now getting her bra back on.

"Okay. I would like that."

As Gia smiled, he felt life was speeding fast as he realized he was now in a relationship. He also knew that it was with a friend he had known for almost a decade and things were now complicated and could end bad.

"There is an issue with Nora though," Gia said as she was now putting on her panties ending the show for his eyes.

"What? Is she going to be pissed?" Joe asked, wondering if he had just been played.

Gia quickly responded with a devious smile. "No, but she does want something though. She liked what we did at the cabin...you know the three of us. She said she misses sex with you and wants it again. I had to agree to it."

"Are you serious?"

The idea of his ex wanting sex and him being in a relationship sounded absurd and yet kinky at the same time. He did not know if she was serious or even how this would work. It was like a dream was happening again and yet he wondered if Gia was just pulling his leg.

"Yeah. She wants you to fuck us both again when we go back to the cabin," Gia said smiling still if he knew she was giving him what most men dream about.

"What the fuck. Seriously?" Joe asked, holding back the smile but still confused. He wanted to see if she would break and tell him it was a joke, but he knew that if it was real, he would not turn the chance away.

"Yeah. Annnddd...I am late," Gia added as he saw her smiling as if she was happy that she was late and possibly pregnant.