Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh..Ohhhh pleaseeeee," Gia moaned in a muffled tone, almost holding back her real scream as Joe thrusted a bit heavy, wanting to let her feel how bloated and ready his member was inside of her.

The soft and yet elastic soft skin of her nipple easily conformed between his lips as he sucked it. Her long and fat nipple sucked right past his lips as he drove his erection harder, feeling the urgency as he was so turned on by how her nipples were so perfect for sucking. All the times he stared at her tits over the years now came back to him as his drew her nipples into his mouth while his erection raged inside of her.

The urgency and buildup of his climax was almost there. It was like his natural instincts took over and his hips drove hard into her body like it was nature making sure the crown of his dick was right at her cervix. There was nothing he could do other than latch onto her breast and push harder and harder, feeling his body build up like a pressure gun.

Joe finally let go and stared into her dark eyes as her smile grew wider. She was moaning and smiling while giving him a nod of acceptance that he was going to finish. Every fiber of his being was on the line as his essence was now built up enough pressure to finally release into her vaginal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Joe let go and moaned as her heart warming smile and small moan confirmed in his heart that she wanted everything he had to give as a man to be inside of her.

Gia's arms were holding him tight now as she continued smiling and moaning softy still as he felt all of his DNA was now being passed off to her. The throbbing pulse of his erection was both hard and pleasurable as he felt his ejaculation let loose the torrent of his fertile essence into her. The euphoria of his orgasm held him against her body, feeling her sex muscles collapse and squeeze his shaft as he held himself deep in her love canal. All his muscles flexed as he felt a calming peace run through him while his body just emptied out all ofits fertile nectar right where it needed to go.

Joe knew he was especially deep inside of her too and that there was no doubt she would be sleeping with his essence tonight too. The bliss of his orgasm was still there as was her nodding smile. It was the confirmation that she wanted her sex to be flooded with his love seed. Her vaginal walls were still massaging his manhood like it was thirsty for more.

Her hands then went for his arms holding him. She then softly spoke, "Don't move. Keep it in me."

He saw her eyes flutter right after she asked and then felt her sex constrict against his member like her body was a drunk sailor for sperm and wanted to be drunk on it. Gia moaned slightly as he did what she asked feeling her unable to push him out with her clenching muscles griping him hard though.

"Did you like it? Did you like having sex with me?" she asked, still masking her volume from the others.

"Ohh God...that was amazing," Joe admitted as he knew he was not lying about it.

"Thank you."

Joe gave a her a confused look. "For what?"

"Thinking I am attractive," she replied sounding a touch upset.

"Shhh. I always thought you were attractive. I just never did anything because I was married and...shit. I didn't mean for this to happen and feel bad about it now. Dev is going to kill me too."

Gia was still rubbing his arms as he did not move out of her yet. "We haven't had sex in years...not since the twins were born and that was only so he could have children."

"I am sorry."

Her facial expressions then went to a sad look. "He said I was not as attractive as I once was. He is cheating on me because of to it."

The look in her eyes was that of a broken woman he felt. He also wondered how in the world could any man not find her attractive. Her body was not that of a supermodel, but she had the curves a real woman was supposed to have. Her smile was amazing, and her personality was funny and humorous while she still had the allure to get any man he felt.

"Well, I don't know about him, but I always found you really hot. Nora will never forgive me for sleeping with you though," he admitted as his sense and morality returned to defeat his libido. He also knew that Gia and Dev were friends, and he broke the cardinal rule of friends and just had sex with one.

As he began to pull away to end the lovemaking session, Gia grabbed his arm tightly. "Not yet. Please...not yet. I want to feel you inside of me for a little longer."

Joe looked at her wondering why and before he could say anything she softly admitted, "I probably won't get this again and want to feel you in me for a little longer."

"Okay. But I still think this was a bad idea and I also think we should keep it to ourselves. If Nora finds out, she might not talk to you again."

"She is going to be pissed if I get pregnant too," Gia announced looking guilty.

"What?" Joe asked, wondering what he did and why she would say that.

Gia gave another guilty look. "I am not on birth control."

Joe then tried to pull out as Gia held on tighter and sounding louder and not her diminished self "Please...not yet."

"Are you serious?" Joe shot back, wondering what got into her as the dangers of what they did now set in.

"I don't mind getting pregnant. I want more kids too."

The fear of what they did was stronger than the urge to continue as he finally broke free and pulled out of her. His erection was there but had softened almost back to normal too. "We can't do this."

Gia then got up from the bed looking upset and grabbed her clothes and retreating, letting him get one last look at her ass when she left. She had a nice curve to her ass that had some meat on it and hips that were wide but not bad wide. She had a mother's figure that he knew he found attractive too.

***

The next day Joe went downstairs to see Nora and Gia cooking while the kids were playing. Nora and Gia acted normal and not once mentioned that there was a small threesome between them or that he fucked Gia letting her leave his room with a chance for pregnancy either. They just talked about what they were going to do.

Joe knew that there was a chance at Gia again but knew it was a trap. He liked he was a friend although he knew she was a perfect wife that Dev took for granted. He was reminded of how he treated Nora and how she admitted that he was good to her and that they only diverted for other reasons even though there was still love between them.

Not wanting things to escalate, Joe decided to cut his trip early and head back. He kissed everyone good bye and left. Nora still did not mention what happened and Gia kissed him a bit longer than normal while holding his waist too. He knew it was dangerous and space was needed more now than ever.

The entire way home he contemplated what happened and what could have been along with what could happen. His mind played over the events of the threesome and knew that he would never forget it. The details of the incident were now stored forever in his brain. The orgasm with Gia would not be lost either as the sensation of finishing deep was one of the best orgasms he could recall now.

Nora texted him the next day asking him to forgive her for what happened with her and Gia. Joe was not one to hold grudges and said he liked it but didn't know she had it in her. Nora then admitted it was Gia's idea just to give him a blow job and nothing more. She then said that the alcohol fueled it and she just went along with it.

She seemed to be not upset about how far it went as Joe considered bringing up that it escalated into full blown sex after the hot tub too. Nora seemed more concerned about his feelings about what happened than the actual event.

Joe was keen not to ask about Gia to arouse suspicion that she went into his room after and left with his essence inside of her body. The conversation still continued as she told him that Gia was leaving Dev and that she caught him cheating when she returned early.

He still did not divulge anything and acted shocked with news of it, but he knew already that Dev was fucking around. He also knew that Gia knew about the cheating before; except she had proof this time. Joe also wondered how Dev could fuck another woman when he had Gia to fuck. She as amazing in bed and looked hot for a mom too. He knew that he was an asshole for what he was doing, but he also felt guilty for what he did with her.

Nora was good for at least two texts a week talking about something to do with Jenny and if he could pick her up because of her schedule. Joe was not used to getting multiple texts a day from her talking about other things now. She was now asking about his day and what he thought about Gia. She asked about how she looked and then brought up what happened and if he regretted it.

Joe felt some guilt that he had sex with her as it would have ruined a friendship. He knew Gia and Nora were best friends and his fucking Gia would cause strife between them. He thought that if he denied it and did not talk about it that Nora would stop bringing it up and never find out.

It was now a month later and Nora would bring up Gia in conversation but stopped asking him about his thoughts about her. The guilt about fucking Gia came to him every time she was mentioned, and he was always quick to change the subject. He hoped that Nora would either get the hint and that she would not find out that he had sex with her.

The big shock came when Gia texted him about helping her out with her new house. She needed him to repair the shower and the drain in the kitchen. Figuring it was a little more than a month after what happened, and she was only asking for help and did not mention anything else, he knew that she could not do it on her own and it was just helping a friend out, so he told her he would.

Gia said she would be home at five to let him in the house and he agreed since he didn't have any conflicts on that day. Gia said that she was having problems with the house and could not find a plumber to come out the next day. Thinking nothing of it he said it was no big deal.

Joe had a quick contracting job come up and he noticed it was where Gia was now living. It was still in the morning and nothing else was scheduled for the day. He decided to drive pass by her house when he noticed that Gia's mother was home. He knew by the old Ford she drove as he fixed it for her a couple of times.

Not wanting to waste time, he pulled in and knocked on the door to be greeted by Gia's mother. She had the same light brown almost walnut complexion Gia had and was just as short too. She let him in, and he got to work. The shower drain was not bad at all and the kitchen sink just needed a plunge. It was fifteen minutes, and he was on his way home.

Joe texted Gia that he was done and that he got there early. She texted him back a big thank you as she thought that he was being a good friend in helping her out. He did know that the house she moved to was much smaller and in a neighborhood that was not as stellar as the one she lived in with Dev. He figured that she probably lost a lot of money leaving him.

A week later Gia texted him again that she had an issue with her car and asked if he could look at it. It was midafternoon on a Saturday, and he had nothing planned since Jenny was with Nora this weekend. Still wanting to be a friend, he drove out to her place and saw her beautiful minivan parked by the garage door.

He walked up to see Gia holding the door open for him. "Thank you so much for coming out."

Joe walked inside to see she had only a few decorations and the house had more kid's toys than other things. "No problem. So, what's wrong with the car?"

Gia closed the door and walked past him into the kitchen. "Let me make you something to drink. Coffee?"

He walked in and looked at her as she was still wearing her scrubs from the dentist office. "Sure. So, what's the problem?"

She did not answer and poured the water and made coffee before she motioned for him to sit. Joe complied as she sat across from him. "I wanted to see you. I thought we could talk."

"Is it about what happened at the cabin?" Joe instantly asked, knowing that it had to be about that.

"Do you still think I am attractive?" she asked, looking at me with her brown oval eyes that seemed to peer into his soul.

With a confused look, he wondered why they were rehashing the same conversation as before. "I told you you were. So yes...yes you are attractive."

Gia then looked even more sad as she spoke. "Nora told me you wouldn't talk about what happened. Then last week you stood me up. Why didn't you want to be with me last week?"

"Wait. What? What are you talking about? Did you tell Nora about us? And what do you mean stand you up? I came by. You said you needed me to fix something, I just came early."

She then stepped back still looking at him. "I told her everything. She knows we had sex. Last week I got some nice lingerie to wear for you. I bought a nice bra thinking you would like it." Her eyes dead on him like he broke her heart.

"What. Hold up. You told Nora?" Joe stood up to leave fearing that he was now going to have to deal with his mad ex-wife and yet wondering when the fight was going to happen. He knew Gia wanted him, but the fear of a blow out with Nora would ruin his relationship with her and he would not see his daughter as much.

"It was her idea that you come by," Gia quickly replied, looking a bit sad.

"What?" Joe was confused as to why Nora would do such a thing.

Gia sat down with a defeated look on her face. "It was her idea that I should get some sexy lingerie...said you would like it and get turned on. I thought if once I was on my own you would want me. I just..."

"Hold up," Joe then interrupted as he felt bad about seeing her almost at the point of tears. The idea that it was a ruse was not what he expected but the guilt of having sex with her was gone.

Joe quickly thought about it and knew that this was going to lead down the road to hard feelings from someone. He liked that he had some self-control when he was married and not having sex knowing it was offered by a few girls. He always told himself that being married was a commitment and yet he saw Gia alone now and his thoughts felt scrambled.

"We been friends awhile. And...well...you. You just left Dev and do you think..."

As Joe stumbled over his words Gia was now standing up moving closer to him. She was much shorter than he was but she now had her hand on his chest. "Did you like what we did? I can't help but feel there was a connection when we had sex."

"Ohh. Yeah...I felt it. It was really good. I won't deny it but this is going to get complicated," Joe answered, knowing this was going to lead to something and yet he felt his heart pound knowing that Gia wanted him bad, and he was weak to her eyes staring at him with need.

"No it won't. We can move slowly." her voice sounding seductive as she was now unbuttoning the top two buttons to her scrubs.

"You sure?" Joe answered, feeling time alter as he looked down to see the top part of her breasts showing off her light brown skin to him.

"Don't deny it...I know you liked looking at them," Gia announced as she revealed a black bra. It was thin as her nipples clearly were showing.

He could not deny that her large breasts were like kryptonite to him as they now were almost visible to him. "Ohhh GOD!"

"You want to see more?" Gia said, almost sounding like some sort of seductress as her smile was now killing his ability to say no.

As Joe nodded his head Gia stripped revealing her breasts and sex as she was completely nude. Her matching panties dropped to the floor as she revealed her body to him like an offering on a sacrificial altar. All Joe saw was her large breasts hanging there like fruit ready to be eaten. Her sex was now the symbol of his male needs and wants that she now possessed.

Gia then grabbed his erection that now grew strong from the sight of her. "Fuck me quick. My kids will be back soon."

Gia now bent over and was holding onto the counter. Her ass was right there for the taking. She had a nice curve to it and it was shaped like an ass should be. Joe felt his heart pounding fast as he stripped his jeans off and let loose his erection as it desperately needed to be inside of her.

As he approached her, she turned her head smiling at him. "Been wanting this for a month."

As he slipped into her dark flower, he could feel her wet excitement help him glide deep and fast into her honey hole. The familiar tightness was not lost on how it felt as he gripped her hips still in awe of how it felt to slide his member inside of her.

"OHHHHHH!!!" Gia moaned loud as if she didn't care who heard her cries of erotic lust.

Feeling her warm fleshy ass against his hips as he burrowed his member inside of her made him realize just what he was missing. Her tight and wet love nest was taking his erection with ease as his lust for her grew forcing him to push against her harder.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...yessssss," Gia purred loudly as he thrusted home inside of her sex making it take his full length.

His hands went to her bra unclasping it as his body thumped away, burying his full length of his dick in her sex. Gia then moved her shoulders and reached to pull off her bra. Once her massive breasts were free and hanging down like melons for male needs, he cupped them as to hold them in place.

His fingers pinched her nipples making them erect as his body continued its assault of her love tunnel as his member was now a love rod ramming home inside of her. As he held her nipples and felt the full weight of her tits, he also felt her sex muscles constricting and trying to push him out as he knew she was climaxing from it.

Gia was moaning louder and louder in a constant state of arousal as Joe pounded his needs into her body. Like a crashing wave, he beat his hips against her ass piercing her love petals with his erection. Listening to her moan in an octave was like music to his ears as he knew she was in full bloom and wanting it.

"Mmmm," she moaned again as he felt the sensation of her trying to push him out, knowing it was her climax ripping though her. He never stopped and only pushed through loving how her sex acted like a vice when it happened.

Her dark hair now dropped to the sides of her face as his body was a machine forcing her to accept his member in her. There was no fight from her love hole as he burrowed his male tool in her rather only soft moans when his member drilled deep in her.

Feeling his own need to finish coming closer, he debated about pulling out and ejaculating all over her ass cheeks. As he remembered feeling how wonderful it was to finish in her last time and how she liked it, he thrusted deeper and harder with no intentions to pull out. He focused on how great it was to fuck her and how her large hanging breasts felt in his hands.

"Ohhhhh," Joe finally moaned out as he knew he was close. His thrusts were harder, deep and had more power to them.

"Cum in me....cum in me," Gia cooed in a moaning state as he knew that she was wanting to receive his sperm deep in her pussy again.

"Ohhh fuck," Joe grunted as he continued to push harder but slower, feeling his orgasm finally hit its pinnacle. His muscles went tight as he knew his sperm would soon be flooding her body with all care about repercussions lost to his orgasm.

All his male needs were now spraying the walls of her love canal. He could feel his cock just pulsing its orgasm out as he sent his climatic love fluids into her. Still holding her breasts, he kept his raging ejaculating length in her making sure it did the deed of giving her what was needed to make life in her womb.

"Ohhhhhyesss," Gia moaned as Joe closed his eyes in overwhelming pleasure as he felt his organ control him as his cock was finishing up its job of making sure she was now filled with his DNA.