Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora finished the last of her drink and then smiled at him. "Might as well. Our tits are out."

"Let's see that big dick," Gia proclaimed as she moved closer to him.

Still unsure of the situation as he never once knew Gia to take it this far, he looked at her questioning her. He knew she got drunk before and gave a lap dance to stranger at a bar once, but this was a whole new level of outrageous.

"Wow...are we really doing this?" he asked both Gia and Nora as he knew it was crossing more lines than anything else.

"Come on pull your dick out," Gia pushed it as she was now closer to him as if she wanted a front row seat to the show.

"Fine," Joe said giving in.

He stood up and pulled down his shorts that he was wearing revealing his soft member. He was not all the way hard, but it wasn't completely limp either as it had a small bounce to it when he revealed it. The idea of fooling around with Gia was a fantasy but Nora was adding to the moment making it all seem surreal. He chalked it up to them being drunk and figured it would just end with the two of them looking at it and giggling.

"Ohhh my! It's really nice." Gia's eyes now focused on his member. Joe felt the excitement of her looking at it as his eyes still feasted on her brown chest and large tits as they were now up close for his personal inspection.

Nora then moved closer making some water move out of the hot tub. "Ohh and those balls are big too. I love his balls. He cums a lot too."

Was she really going this far? Joe just looked at his ex-wife in total shock that this was going this far. "Nora! Really?"

He then felt a hand on his dick and looked down to see Gia with her hand completely wrapped around his shaft commenting about it. "It does feel good." She then smiled wide. "Bet you want this."

"Ohhh...are we doing this?" Joe muttered looking at Nora and then at Gia. He felt that it deserved a warning before committing to something both Nora and he never once talked about or mentioned. It was something that was foreign to them sexually and he did not want any hard feelings, but also had no intention of saying no either.

Nora then moved through the water close to him putting her hand right on his ass. Gia then stroked slowly as he felt she was doing exactly what was needed to bring on a full proud erection.

"Ohhh stop whining and let us play," Nora said as she ran her hand up and down his ass.

Time seemed to slow down as he looked again seeing both Gia and Nora topless before him. The sight of their bare breasts hanging and then excitement of fooling around like they were now coursed through him as the moment of surreal pleasure surrounded him.

"Ohhhhhh...fuck," Joe moaned out as Gia went from slowly stroking to engulfing his erection with her mouth. The warm wet wonderful sensation of a mouth on his erection now controlled him.

It was like a warm cavern made directly for his manhood. Gia's lips closed hard on his shaft and the warm loving sensation of oral sex now pounded in his brain. He looked down to see her lips firmly wrapped around his shaft as she seemed fully committed to giving him oral sex. He looked over at Nora as she was next to her cupping his ball sack letting it all transpire.

He was proud of his seven inches and Gia was taking most of it quickly too. She was going back and forth at a good rhythm but made no pauses as he felt she was giving him a full on blowjob. Her tongue felt amazing as it licked around the ridge of his crown only to feel it again on the underside of his shaft.

"Ohhh I see you're liking that." Nora cooed out as her hand was feeling his ass muscles now.

Gia was now stroking from the base as her mouth worked down from the tip getting in the middle. Her tongue was working magic on his tip as all the sensitive nerve endings in his cock were being pleasured by her mouth. She was not shy with his slit either as she seemed to be fishing for precum before sliding her mouth down again making a good seal like she was simulating sex for him.

"I love his cock," Gia said as she pulled away and then moved away from him as to let Nora have a chance.

Nora moved her face closer and then took over. She took him deeper than Gia and then retreated so her tongue could play with his crown. Her tongue flicked the outer ridge playing with it as he felt it jerk and pulse from it. Nora then took him deep again.

Gia reached over cupping his heavy balls as Joe could not help but moan and let his brain retreat to a primal instinct only caring that his cock was being touched in such a way. The idea of having a threesome was never on his radar in his life and now it unfolded like an unsuspected tidal wave.

He felt Nora sucking on his dick which brought back memories of how she used to do it. He remembered all the times he orgasmed while she swallowed his load as he moaned while it all happened. The sensation was not lost with Gia either as her small hands were caressing his sack as Nora moved back and forth on his shaft.

"This is so hot," Gia softly said as he felt her hand caressing his balls.

Feeling Nora slide her lips up and down his length was not lost on him as he felt his cock throb and become like a steel bar it was so hard. Her tongue was putting pressure on the underside of his shaft and then twirling around the tip for added intensity.

Nora finally moved away and looked up at him. "God, I missed this cock."

Gia then bent over the tub and looked back at him. "Put it in me."

Nora then stood up in the water looking at her. "I thought we were just going to give him head?"

"Just let him fuck me. I fucking need it," Gia asked almost in a moan of need.

He quickly could tell that Nora hesitated and didn't give off a look that she was going to say no. He looked at her quickly and she moved slightly out of the way more as to give a hint that he was to slide his erection in their friend's wet sex.

Not asking her, he moved towards Gia and then placed his hand on her ass. Gia did not have a skinny or flat ass as she had some weight on her butt. It was not that she was fat or wide on the hips, but her ass curved out slightly showing off her feminine backside.

"I can't believe we are doing this," Nora said, shaking her head and seemingly unable to stop what she and Gia started.

Joe then finally looked at his ex-wife as his hands caressed Gia's hips as she looked forward ready to be impaled with his cock. "Go ahead...fuck her."

Not waiting for her to change her mind, he opened Gia's ass cheeks and saw her dark sex. Her pussy was a slightly darker shade of brown than her other skin and her folds puffed out slightly making her sex noticeable. Her brown skinned ass was presented to him like a gift for fucking and he knew it was a dream come true.

Sliding inside of her he instantly felt both her wetness and tightness. Gia moaned out the moment his length wet into her as well. "Ohhhhhh....yess. Ohhhyesssss."

For someone who had children, her sex hole was tighter than anything else he ever fucked. It was super wet making it easy to enter, but once inside of her sex he could feel her small love hole was either not used much or had never had something big inside of it. It was almost like his cock was too big for her, but the wetness of her excitement made him able to penetrate her sex.

Going slow, he grabbed her hips to gain control over her and pushed in more claiming her sex hole with his member. Her moans grew deep as his throbbing manhood took over her. It was going too far but there was no stopping it though. It was a regret for later on as he felt Gia's love sheaf taking his length.

"Ohhh...God, yess," he moaned, unable to hold back as he pushed in again feeling her wet love hole just accept his length in her like it was a glove.

Nora moved to the side watching as she pulled down her bikini bottoms revealing her sex as her fingers began pleasing it to the sight of him fully inside Gia's sex. All inhibitions and reservations were gone now. He saw his ex-wife fully commit to what was happening and he continued pushing into Gia feeling her backside absorb his thrusts with pride.

"AHHHHH...yesss," Gia cried out in a loud but low vocal moan as he was bucking his waist into her making a slapping sound from their bodies colliding.

Her love tunnel felt amazingly tight and wet before becoming really tight. Feeling her love muscles squeeze around his shaft as he pushed in only made him want to thrust harder to feel the tightness rub against his tip. His hands grabbed her hips hard as he pushed through her vice like pussy, marveling in the utter pleasure of being inside her sex.

With every thrust her sex muscles seems to pulse around his cock too. They constricted and released as her moans increased in tempo. He never let go of her hips either as he pushed on and in fucking her in full hard motions. There was no doubt to the sexual energy as Nora's fingers were rubbing away at her own pleasure to what was happening.

"Yes...yesss...yess," Gia grunted out as each thrust of his body against her ass came with confirmation from Gia that she wanted his cock to fuck her in such a way.

Joe continued feeling his manhood being constricted by her pussy muscles too as her love hole collapsed every few thrusts like it was not used to taking a stiff cock in it. He swore it was the tightest pussy he could ever remember too. Each push into her sex felt so snug and wet it was like her pussy was being broken in for the first time.

Gia seemed to go limp as her sex tightened so hard when Joe pushed in it and slipped out. His cock went up the crack of her ass but not in her ass as he pushed. Gia then moved forward and turned around. "Ohhh fuck...I came."

Nora then got off the edge of the hot tub and then leaned towards her smiling as if she had a secret to tell. "You came a few times by the sounds of it."

Gia then moved out of the way letting Nora take her spot. "I did. It felt so good. I needed that so bad too. I am still cumming."

"My turn now," Nora announced as Joe moved forward again and sunk his member right into the pussy that used to belong to him, and he used to fuck constantly.

As he moved towards Nora, he saw her expression of sexual need all over her face. She bent over more giving him the perfect view of her sex flower that he would soon be spearing into. When he grabbed her ass to steady himself, he saw Gia right there almost like she wanted more of him.

He slid his crown the length of her folds and then sunk it right into her entrance. "Ohhhh fuckkk yesssssSSSS!! I missed this fucking dick so much," Nora moaned as Joe felt his ex-wife's wet sex envelop his shaft very easily.

Joe gripped Nora's wide hips and plowed in and out of her like he used to. She did not have a big ass, but her hips did flare out some giving her a nice shape. Her ass had some meat on it and now he was letting it take the brunt of his assault on her as his body crashed into hers again and again.

"Ohh yes...fuck yesss. Mmmmmm, yesss. Fuck it like you used to," Nora moaned out as Joe could feel her sex was spasming just like Gia's when she was climaxing.

He felt Gia's hands all over his chest as she was rubbing her tits all over him. She was kissing his shoulders and feeling his upper body as his body pushed against Nora's backside, sending his raging erection far into her with each push given. Gia said nothing as she kissed his shoulder and rubbed her long nipples on his body like some sort of erotic massage.

Her hands then went to his ass as she grabbed his butt and then pushed him harder against Nora. After a few pushes she went back to kissing his shoulders and pressing her breasts against his body.

Nora was giving soft subtle moans of distinct enjoyment as his cock throbbed away as he shoved it deep into her love canal with his rapid motions. The rhythm of his body slamming into Nora's ass sounded like a wet slapping noise now as the water added to the sexual sounds they were doing.

The sensation of his ex-wife's wet sex hole was not lost on his need to expel all the orgasmic fluids in his body. The idea of a threesome, the long dreamt of fantasy was now adding to his desire to shoot more of his seed than ever before. His balls felt like weighted painful sacks filled with enough sperm to impregnate ten women. His cock was like a steel rod as it slid through Nora's forever constricting sex too.

The sound of a door closing made Gia huff real quick. Nora then moved forward as Joe's erection was now out in the open. Gia then quickly got out of the tub as Nora followed at the same quick speed.

Gia had her clothes in hand as Nora looked over at him. "The girls are up."

Gia and Nora both got dressed faster than a firefighter heading to a fire. Joe then got dressed and wrapped a towel around his chest and decided to just go to sleep. He heard Nora talking with their daughter as he had no idea where Gia went off to.

Once in his room, he draped the towel over the closet door and pulled back the sheets. Just as he did, he heard his door creaking open. He looked quickly to see Gia walking in quietly.

"What?" he asked confused as Gia put her hand up for him to not talk.

"I want more. You didn't cum," she said as she was keeping her voice down.

"Seriously? We almost got caught. I just thought it was a freak thing before too." His mind was confused, wondering if Gia really did want sex and not fool around in a drunken threesome like a teenager.

Gia gave a smirk of excitement as she pulled off her bikini top letting her heavy breasts drop in front of him. "You can suck on them all you want. I think it's hot that you like to suck on a woman's' tits."

"What about Nora? I don't think this is a good idea," he said, knowing that there could be a problem and that the fear of getting caught quelled his sex drive slightly.

Gia then pushed him to a sitting position on the bed. He felt her hands push him back as he fell right onto the bed sitting in front of her. "I don't have time for this."

Before Joe could respond her lips were on his. Her soft moans began as he gave into her need for more. Her tongue was in his mouth controlling the kiss before he grabbed her waist and lifted her right up from a sitting position and almost threw her on the center of the bed.

Gia smiled as she quickly pulled off the shorts she was wearing from changing out of her wet bikini bottoms from before. His eyes instantly saw her shaved pussy and how it was a shade darker than her bronze skin and that her cunt lips protruded slightly making her sex look distinctly like a pussy.

He got up removing all of his clothes and knowing that he was committed to having sex with her. She was a family friend for years and never once considered having sex with her and now he saw her with her legs open ready for him. Her eyes gave everything away that she wanted sex as they looked at his eyes and then to his erection that was now fully engorged and ready to spear into her.

As he got on the bed, he made a deviation and moved his face towards her pussy. The moment he did that she breathed in and out quickly. "Oh, God you gonna eat me out?"

Joe said nothing and moved closer until his mouth was at her sex. The instant smell of her musky pussy now was being smelled as his lips kissed her pubic bone softly and then moved lower kissing the top of her sex.

"MMmmmmmm," Gia cooed softly as he licked lightly on her love petals and then moved his tongue further down her sex lips to the entrance that he just recently had his manhood inside of.

Licking fast and hard at first and then slowly down, he loved how her sex had the slight hint of pussy musk to it as it was also mixed with the taste of sex. He swirled around her love button and then sucked on it, holding it in his mouth like it was a fruit before stopping and resuming his hard laps the length of her sex.

Gia scrambled with her arms flailing about until she gripped onto the blanket as it was going to save her life. Her breathing was rapid and deep as he sucked again on her love knob.

"Ahh...ahhhh...ahhhhh...YESSS...OHHHHHhhhh," she moaned deep, holding back her climactic scream to a nominal level as to not get caught. Joe was still not stopping as he pressed his tongue against her and sucked in her engorged clit while flicking his tongue on it.

"I caaaant take any more," Gia pleaded as her voice sounded like she was out of breath.

Joe got up and moved between her legs looking at her. Her breasts wereto the side showing that they were both heavy and all natural. Her oval eyes were staring at him like he was some sort of Hindu sex god and her hair spread out on the bed from her just having a big climactic orgasm.

"You like it?" Joe asked knowing full well that she did.

"Yes...yes," she purred as he then positioned himself to enter her.

He leaned down giving her a small kiss before leaning back and guiding his tip right at her dark sex. He saw her glistening love petal glazed over from what he just did and then slipped into her dark flower pushing deep as he leaned down so his lips were on hers.

Joe moved his hands to hers so that he was pinning her hands above her head. His fingers entwined with her like a rope tying down its victim all while his body thrusted forward letting his male rod spear deep into her love hole claiming it like an explorer with a flag.

"MMMMMMMMMM," Gia moaned loud in his mouth as he pushed in and out again,using more power than speed, making sure his manhood felt the full loving wetness of her tight love tunnel.

As his tongue mixed with her all while she was moaning hard, he pushed again and again feeling her pussy deal with his erection. He loved how tight it was and how her warm wetness seemed to engulf his entire shaft as he pushed into her. It was like being possessed too as he could not stop pushing deep into her, almost bottoming out as it seemed like he needed to go as deep as possible too.

Gia's body was almost limp and yet her kiss was going strong. His hands above her still pinning her down like she was forced to have sex, but her fingers squeezed hard just as her sex muscles clenched too. There was no denying that she was having a climax and all he could do was push through it, causing her to just moan louder as he asserted his control over her sex.

It was not hard fucking as Joe wanted to feel every thrust and make it count but not go fast and make it hurt. Her kissing and deep moans were confirming that his thrusts deep in her were just what she wanted too. The sensation of wetness now felt almost like a sloshing as he noticed it became easier to penetrate her.

He knew she was enjoying it as she became tighter, and her moans grew almost to a guttural sound as they kissed too. He leaned down more feeling her massive breasts press against him too. Her fingers went to his arms and dug in as he felt her love nest collapse around his shaft as if it was a Chinese finger trap.

Gia and her husband had been friends for years and now his cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. It was wrong and right at the same time as he felt the spasms of her enjoyment of having his erection inside of her. The sense that the repercussions would be severe was growing as he knew he was having sex with a family friend.

Joe broke the kiss feeling her climax hold his erection tight as he could not help but stare into her dark eyes. Her smile was both erotic and heart warming as it eased all fears of what they were doing. It wasn't a drunk smile but a smile a woman gives a man that truly gave her something she desired. Her hands were now rubbing his biceps as he stopped moving temporarily still feeling her sex muscles massage his shaft from her big euphoric moment.

He then leaned down kissing around her areola and then taking her thick nipple in his mouth. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he began grinding his hips into her once more. Joe could feel his male rod just spearing her wet love nest once more. Like a spear hunting its prey, he felt himself bottoming out in her before pulling back and spearing again.