All Comments on 'Friend with Benefits'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Self explanatory...

This story is self explanatory...An usual plot from @ukresearcher...A writer that doesn't belive in love, friendship, respect, self-respect, faithfulness...The so called friend in this story was like those bugs that need an host body to live!!! 1*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
The "logic" of this story is absurd

I'm not speaking against the menage a trois lifestyle. If that is the choice that people make I do not knock them for it. Whatever works for you works for you. But this story's "logic" behind it is simply retarded. I'm sorry author, but it's true.

He surmised that most women are going to cheat anyway, so he might as well engineer it to his advantage. Huh? I don't know where he pulled those absurd statistics from, but I seriously doubt it was a legitimate survey. I don't think ukresearcher did his research on that one.

Then, the protagonist finds out that his wife had been cheating on him all along, in the past and present with his "best friend". Furthermore, the two of them lied about it. While the sex with the best friend isn't the nail in the coffin, since he was perfectly willing to share, the fact that he was lied to shows what they really think of him. Lying once to cover a mistake is understandable. Continually lying because you want to keep doing what you are doing is deceitful. That is not love, no matter how you spin it.

Then comes the fatal blow (at least the one that shows exactly what they think of him). He even gives them the green light to go ahead and cheat, and they STILL LIE TO HIM ABOUT IT. His "best friend" looked him in the eye at the airport and lied TO HIS FACE. Of course it was easy, since he'd had so much practice with it over the years. She even gets pregnant by him, knowing that it was his baby, and still was going to lie by omission. If he hadn't figured it out, they would probably still be lying.

This guy accepts the lies, the betrayal, and false love and friendship, and he thinks he's not a loser?

Normally I hate calling a man a loser because he and his wife choose a different lifestyle than what is "conventional". But this guy is a loser. It isn't about the menage a trois. As long as it is consensual it is simply a lifestyle choice. It's about having such low self esteem that he accepts this level of betrayal and still calls it love. Kind of like a woman who gets beat up and still says, "But he loves me. That's why he gets so angry."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unlike the other commenters, I enjoyed this story.

But then I can relate, although I didn't start out with the same mind-set as this wife. When I met my husband in college, I thought him sweet, funny, and smart, and I felt I had found my soul mate. I knew he would be an excellent father. We could spend hours just walking and talking. We were also both relatively sexually inexperienced, but excited to be with each other.

His roommate, on the other hand, was the confident, cocky guy who could get any girl he wanted. We would often come back to his room to find a pair of panties on the door handle, as if we needed them--we could easily hear a lot of loud sex going on. Mark, his roommate, used to joke that any time I got bored with Michael, he would gladly add me to his stable. I was so clueless back then, that it was years later that Michael told me that he got a huge erection whenever Mark talked like that, because he would immediately imagine Mark fucking me to a powerful orgasm. Somehow, although I never saw the attraction back then, they considered each other good friends.

It was years later that I learned that they were essentially a bull/cuckold partnership, when we went to Mark's house for his wedding, at a time when we had planned for me to go off birth control and get pregnant. That first night, I woke up to Mark fucking me and Michael holding my hand! I was naturally confused and angry for some time, but I eventually came around to the idea that while I still had a wonderful marriage, I had also become a slut for an alpha male who has bred me three times. Our grown children know that they were conceived by my lover, but love my husband dearly. One of our sons is a dominant cuckold in his marriage (he chooses his wife's lovers and arranges her meetings with them), the other is an unmarried bull who has just gotten engaged (I have no idea how that will play out in his marriage), and our daughter is a cuckoldress to a submissive, masochistic husband whom she loves to dominate.

I still love my husband, we have great sex, and we are still soul mates, but when Mark flies into town, I am still his slut. (We are all in our 50's now.)

I had difficulty accepting the fact that this was what my husband wanted for us all along. He explained to me that he always thought that he lucked out, that he always thought that I was a hot woman who was out of his league, although I never thought so. He always felt I deserved to have sex with a "superior man" (his words, certainly not mine!) like Mark, the kind who is destined to spread his seed among as many women as he can, while men like him keep the home fires burning, while Mark and his kind breed their women. I ended up in a very different life than I thought I would have, but as nutty as I'm sure some of you would think we are, we are all pretty normal, moral people on the outside; we just have this fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sorry but Loser WACC is the only term for him.

no respect from wife, no respect from 'best' friend

kids most likely know and laugh at him

she does many things for her FFF (that Fuck Friend Forever) that she would do for the WACC

story fits the some old ukpisser mold, same plot different wrapper

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
You're really good at this!

What we'd call a wind-up merchant. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for the LW story that got me off and

to help offset the asshole annony's vote. So keep writing make him crazy!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
The best writer for LW stories on Lit. Annony doesn't know shit about writing

or a good LW story. He's a sorry piece of shit and can't stand it when the women gets fucked and the husband doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:bonnietaylor2

You wouldn't know good erotica if it bit you in the ass. You're nothing but a whining sorry ass taking up space. Get over yourself. Gave this piece of shit story a 1* to offset your worthless and meaningless score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The statistics you made up are pure bullshit

You shouldn't have included them in the story because the lunatic fringe will think it's true.

Your story is dry and boring. The characters are cardboard and their dull activities elicit no response in this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same shit britease and bonnytaylor write.

Just sick people who must have lives some pretty fucked up lives and seem to hate traditional marriage and want to promote gay married men lifestyle . # 1 deserved a zero

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
same asshole comments from dear annoy

Gave you another 5 UK to help you offset the asshole of lit, dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5. Stars

Got to make up for those t hat give 1 star automatically

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same ole, same ole.

Gay, wimp, cockold, slut, non erotic, depressing, fag, loser, horseshit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's fuck over the asshole annonys! I gave it a 5 too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same repetitive garbage from this author

His wife admits earlier on that cheating meant something to him. So that if he had cheated on her like Phil did, then she would have left him. What makes her feel that her cheating with Phil and others (swapping does count) doesn't effect her husband? She is just another in the long line of cheating sluts with spineless cuckold husbands. And to have your self admitted best friend cheat with your wife makes the offense even more heinous. Knowing what he knows he should protect as many of their assets as possible and divorce her, knowing that Phil's permanent return will signal the end of that friendship and the end of his marriage. Nothing original or clever in this mess. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You never disappoint. Always a British cuckold, whore British wife, and a "better man" to fill her "needs."

Wife? Check. Children? Check, but not your children. Sex? When the wife isn't fucking someone else. A typical UKR British family. Love? Just words. Respect? You've got to be joking. Cuckold voyeur? Why do you think he's still in the marriage?

The only question I have is, why do you keep writing the same story, just changing the names and some of the details?

One trick pony? Check!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

Excellent story! Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I always enjoy a story where the wife is bred by another man...

we need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Old Same Old

Not an original thought or sentence by this cum slurping author. Kind of like bonniet,vasties and all of her other personalities a repetitive piece of trash.uk how about something different ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

But typical of al UKR's stories. H always second to boyfriend. Still a 5 for quality of writing and not like we get a daily UKR. It would be nice if UK would surprise us sometime though.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nonsense

No real man would accept that from a wife who claims to love him,if she loves her husband she wouldn't need a lover on the side.This writer is just justifying a slut being a slut.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
92% unfaithful wives !!

I am convinced that the "research" being conducted by ukresearcher is to discover how many disparaging comments can be attracted by a LW story. Britease suggested he's a wind-up merchant, and I suspect that's correct.

Perhaps his next piece of research could be to try to achieve the same negative response with a one-page story. After all, there is a very basic common theme to ukresearcher's stories (as others have said). It could be distilled into a couple of paragraphs. So much of this story is superfluous to the basic intent of the research.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Without reading 1*

When UK began to publish he wrote some stories with husbands with spine, but he stopped to write such stories for a long time and I think the 1* without reading will not make any mistake, because he will not change his style. If we (without reading 1* voters) make mistake the comments will help us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a fucked up asshole

Personally after I discovered The first baby was here she would that first baby was is that he could've had her also. I would have been the one to leave for parts unknown.Then she could marry him while I spread my seed all over the world and be the one to cuckold him on my trips back Then it would be right I would never be a father to another mans baby regardless of friendship HE would have to raise his own bastards Their mistake not mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As usual, well written.

However, even a proper Brit wouldn't put up with this unless he had a screw loose. Being a cuckold is one thing, but being convinced that it's actually good for you by your loving wife, who admits to cheating on you before you were even married is another thing all together. She and Phil got everything out of the relationship, and you got nothing all, apparently at your expense, both emotionally and monetarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god...

the fantasies of this idiot ukresearcher are simply sick.

Don't publish your stuff - simply get castrated and you will get some peace - instead of annoying us readers!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"Written 2005"

Or so it says at the end of the story. Do we now get year-by-year progress reports to bring us up to 2015? Imagine how you could enrage the commentariat with ten more stories.

D

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 8 years ago
All male protagonists of this author are losers who justify and accept their status

The male protagonist losers in UKR's stories appear to reflect the reality that evolving status of men in society is on a continuous decline. Regardless of how successful men are in professional or work life, unless they are alpha males or blessed with personality, good looks or sexual prowess, their personal life is likely to be closer to the dumb losers described in UKresearcher's stories than the dumb American heroes depicted in SS06 stories. The difference between the two dumb men stereo types is that one loses self respect in exchange for keeping the slut who is the love of his life and the other loses the love of life and keeps his self respect. Interesting read. FYZ

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
I agree

I think Britease has nailed it. You are a riot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After 2005

Phil comes back and moves in permanenty. A short time (and no sex since Phil moves in) later, Alice divorces him and takes him for everything he has. At their final meeting when the divorce is final, Alice tells him she never loved him and he was a convenient, unwitting tool for her and Phil. She had a comfortable life and enjoyed Phil while Phil was off making his fortune. Phil had someone to be a good father for his kids. Now they no longer need or desire his wimp ass so they empty him out and throw him away like a bag of chips.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 8 years ago
Needs an update

Where able to have Phil week in week out she bores of him. Meantime hubby sorts his shit out gets fit and gets a fit bird on the side.

Nough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That is just dumb starting with his cheating idea for his friend to fuck her. He finds out his friend lied about it and that they use to fuck back years ago and hid it. That should of been enough but having his two kids , raising them and being realagated to dope who gets kicked out of his own bed. Than he finds that his friend get her gangbanged 2 times at parties. She vacations with him and gives him top billing when he around. Hubbies dumb idea to get her laid in a safe environment once so she wouldn't cheat backfired with a lifelong affair with him raising his so called friends kids and being told she likes to act like a slut and fuck him but she's more satisfied making love to hubby , what a bunch of shit that is. They lied and cheated behind hubbys back and that when he should of walked . His friend would have to raise his own kids and he could of gone out and found a woman to really want him not some selfish cunt who does whatever she wants. No matter what current status is if I found out my wife has been lying to me about fucking my friend before we were married and they kept that secret and would walk and find the first lawyer especially when legally he could get back money from the friend and walk away free and clear from the two scumbags that abuse him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Haas you are one fucked up unit!!! You say that you haven't suffered a bit because of this asshat fucking your slut wife and that was a lie. You say your wife and your sex life has even benefited oh except for the first time when he fucked her so many times and so hard that she wouldn't let you touch her oh and then they both lied to you about it!!! The asshat and slut then fuck so many times that she gets pregnant with asshats child and you have to raise it and you act like that's no big deal??? Dude seriously cut off your balls and tiny little pee pee and throw them in the garbage and go buy a dress cause you are no man you are a bitch!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 stars one for each time dear annony sucked a Vbbc

And for content and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
uk, you need to find better drugs...

this story is nothing but pathetic. It makes ZERO sense. Do you even proof them? Do you spend more than 15 minutes on them? If you have so little pride, just stop posting here.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Not The Authors Best....

I get the feeling that the authors formula for a story of dependable, loyal, loving husband who marries an unfai wife who denies him sex, oh and husband raises dome ones elses children.

Lets have a story were the husband comes out on top for a change please !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Queasy about the theme

But the writing was top notch exploration of themes raised by ' The Red Queen '. Full marks . *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a wimp

I don't care if your writing is great, if you take a shit plot , you end up with a shit story.

You have just created the dumbest, weirdest & most idiotic main male character on L.W. Congrats. 1 * , only because I couldn't rate it minus 5 as it deserves.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Response from author?

How about it ukresearcher? Here you are putting all this effort into writing stories that enrage some of the commentariat and amuse others. Who among us has it right? Are you indeed a wind-up merchant as Britease has divined, or are you a serious author putting forward a view of married relationships designed to elicit serious discussion?

And yet, not a peep in response from you as author.

It's easy to submit a comment. Give it a try.

D

tirreno12tirreno12over 8 years ago
Great tale

Something I always would like to read ++++++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always writes the worst stories possible.

You are either very gay or very angry, either way a total waste of time.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Great story....

A sequel is doable for this story. Phil retires and takes up residence in his house. It's at this point that his Friends with Benefits relationship ends and he decides he wants a more permanent relationship with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your a sick fuck.

And a very unhappy he-she-it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You write the most maddening stories!

Screwed again. Stiff upper lip, eh? Nobody, but nobody would be this wimpy. Well, maybe nobody. Maddening, yes, but I did read it. By the way, well written technically, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love reading british writers

I laugh my ass off thinking about such inept boys and their slut wives.

I visit england every year and make sure i leave a few memories for you guys to raise as your own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE STORY IS TOTALLY REALISTIC. THE STORY LINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & WELL CRAFTED. I GAVE IT A 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A]

This story is erotic.

However all 3 characters are kinky to some degree. Alice's husband (the protagonist) is kinkier than the other two. The whole love triangle is kinky. Hence the eroticism in the story is kinky. Alice & Phil are no better than the protagonist because in this case it take three to tango!

This story does not deserves that many bad comments. It is realistic indeed. Well written too.

We should not shit-talk fictional characters. That particularly goes for this story where the protagonist is a good man but not a perfect man. His self confidence is lacking. He has an inferiority complex of sorts. He rightly or wrongly believes he is not good enough for his wife. He is fully aware he has a very strong voyeur side. His fetish (or one of them!) is to share his wife with his "bestest" friend Phil.

The protagonist did not choose to be like that. He had a strong predisposition to develop the low self esteem, poor self confidence, voyeurism & soft spot for wife-sharing. All of the above is amounts to the proverbial cross the protagonist has to carry. Yes, each has to carry his own cross, but the protagonist's one is extra heavy. It is admirable how stoically he does his very best with what whatever Lady Luck gave him.

Nothing in this story makes it particularly British (it could as well be Indian, American or Dutch).

To ukresearcher:

Good job!

Thank you for this story.

You masterfully shed light upon the inner workings of the psyche of a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband who on top of that is married to a very attractive & outgoing wife.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
IF YOU GIVE IT AWAY

that is not a loss. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why don't you research something other than willing cuck stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly old english fag.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anyone wondering why the Muzzies are overrunning England

Need only read this story, and others by this author. The wives have more testosterone than their husbands.

Sure it's well written and kinda titillating, like watching a skillfully videoed car or train wreck.

Moron WACC husband set himself up for this, at least he had the grace not to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yup

I’d have buried them both

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Femdom agitprop, but it couldn’t hold my attention because it telegraphed the whole story in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I enjoyed this although I think MC was dumb and taken advantage of. I wish UKR was still writing and would write a follow up in which husband comes out on top for once and both boyfriend and wife have some sort of comeupance.

anon.1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous