Friendly Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
We continue our threesome adventures with Mark.
3.7k words
4.62
8.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of fantasy. It also contains heteroflexible interactions, so if you are uncomfortable with that, this story may not be for you. If you are comfortable with it, I hope you enjoy!

*****************************

After our first adventure with Mark, we knew that we had to meet up with him again and have even more fun. We had tentatively planned to meet up at the pool the next Friday night. We wanted to confirm, so I sent a group text among him, Jessica and myself. He said he was on for it. Jessica and I were both at work when I had sent the text. As a bit of a surprise, Jessica responded with a picture of herself in her work bathroom with her shirt pulled up and her bra pulled down, her beautiful breasts on display and a smile on her face. "Just a tease for you boys," was the caption. I had to make some adjustments in my pants after that, which I'm sure Mark did too. He responded with, "Can't wait to see them again in person!"

That night after work, I told Jessica that it was hot that she sent the picture.

"I thought you both might enjoy it," she said with a smile.

"I definitely did. I like seeing you be aggressive. Do you want to tease him some more?"

"What did you have in mind?" she asked with a sense of excitement in her voice and a grin on her face.

"How about you put on some sexy underwear and take some more pictures? But just send it between you two. I want to see his reaction when he thinks I'm not around."

"I'll go change now," and off she went to her closet.

She ended up changing into a really sexy bra and panty set. It was black with a little bit of see through lace on the bra, and the panties were a lacy semi-thong. You could make out her nipples through the bra, and it was obvious she shaved her pussy based on how see-through the panties were in the front. Her ass also looked perfect in the panties.

"Do you think this will get him excited?" She said with a very mischievous smile on her face.

"It's working on me," I said as I reached down to grab my growing cock in my pants.

"Good! Now it's picture time."

She got in front of the full length mirror we kept in our bedroom and took a mirror selfie in a semi-posed position, making sure she got a good picture of her front. She then started typing on her phone to Mark.

Jessica: Hi sexy, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.

Mark: Wow! You look so fucking hot! Does James know you're sending this?

Jessica: Nope. He won't mind though. You want to see what it looks like from the back?

I liked the fact that she didn't let on I knew about the exchange. I liked even better that she wanted to go further. She then took another mirror selfie, doing her best to show the lacy material of the panties riding up her perfect ass. She then sent the picture to Mark.

Mark: God, you have a great ass! I could look at it all day.

Jessica: Thanks! Glad you enjoy the view.

Mark: Enjoy? I'm rock hard right now.

Jessica: Prove it!

I have to give Jessica credit. I liked this aggressive side of her. It was having a strong effect on me as well, as I was getting harder by each text. The next message from Mark was a picture of his very hard cock. After taking a long look at it, Jessica said to me "I'm getting so wet. You're going to have to take care of me soon." "The feeling is mutual," I responded, feeling very turned on by the fact she was having such an effect on another guy.

Jessica: Yum. Your cock is so nice. I'm wet just thinking about what it's going to do me.

Mark: It can do whatever you want it to do.

Jessica: What do you want it to do to me?

Mark: I want to see your mouth wrapped around it again. You give great blowjobs.

At this point, Jessica had a hand down the front of her panties, rubbing her clit. I decided to join her and pulled out my cock so that I could stroke it.

She then took a short video of her rubbing herself and sent it.

Jessica: Thanks! Sucking dick is a favorite of mine. I can't wait to suck your big cock again. It feels so good in my mouth.

After she sent this text I went over to her so she could suck my dick, which she was happy to do. I think she was enjoying it more than usual.

Mark: I'm going to cum just thinking about it.

Jessica: Mmm. I love your cum. It's so tasty. I can't wait for you to give me some more.

Mark: I just came.

Jessica: Show me.

The next picture from Mark was his dick and his abs covered in his cum. He had indeed been turned on enough to blow his load. It was hot to see to him this excited about my wife.

Jessica: Looks like you could use some clean up. Wish I was there to lick it up and swallow it for you. Make sure you save some for Friday. I prefer it on me rather than you.

After this text, I couldn't hold back. I had been stroking myself while she was texting him. I aimed my cock at her her lips and chin, and she noticed just in time to open her mouth willingly taking my cum. A little bit of the thicker drops rolled down onto her chest.

Mark: These pictures may make it difficult to hold back.

Jessica: I may have to send you more of them. James liked our little exchange too.

She then sent him a selfie of her smiling covered in my cum.

Mark: What?! I thought you said he didn't know!

Jessica: I had to lie to see how you would react. It was all his idea. Glad you enjoyed!

Mark: I'm glad he liked it. You look hot covered in cum too. Just wish it was mine.

Jessica: You'll have your chance to add to it! I'm always hungry for more!

She then got up and gave me a kiss, sharing the cum smeared around her mouth. I enjoyed tasting the salty sweetness of myself on her.

"I think you need to clean up the rest of your mess," she said.

While I enjoy cleaning her up without being told, I find extra sexy when she tells me to do it. I started to kiss her chin, sticking out my tongue to get the drops that landed there. After getting enough, I would kiss her to share what I got. I then proceeded to clean off her chest, then I started kissing and biting her nipples.

"Babe, that feels so good. I hope you enjoyed cleaning me up."

"I loved it."

"Are you going to clean me off on Friday after Mark blows his big load on me. You liked it last time."

"I loved tasting him on you! I can't wait for us to tag team you again. It was so hot to see his cock stretch you out. I'm getting horny again just thinking about it. I want you to take turns riding us and sucking our cocks."

"I can't wait either! But for now get over and eat my pussy then fuck me," she commanded

She got onto the bed with her legs spread out. I put my head between her legs and pulled her panties to the side and kissed her very wet pussy lips. I kept kissing around her labia and up her legs teasing her. After enough teasing, I gently licked the top of her clit, which sent a shiver through her. I kept lightly licking her until she started to buck her hips, forcing her pussy against my mouth. I started licking faster and harder, which got her wetter and wetter. Her pussy juices were coating my face from how wet she was getting. I knew it was a matter of time before she came. She grabbed my hair and said, "Don't stop. Don't stop." I kept going, focusing on her clit until I heard, "I'm cumming!!! Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!" After a moment, her orgasm subsided. She then said, "Get up here and fuck me."

I moved up her body and gave her a kiss, swapping the wonderful taste of her pussy with her. I then put my cock into position and slid into her with ease. I pinned her legs back so that I had easy access to fuck her and kiss her at the same time. She kept asking me to go harder, so I picked up my pace, thrusting as hard as I could.

"James, it feels so good. I want you to cum for me, cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your fucking load!"

This was too much for me, so I let myself go and came inside of her. I was a little drained from my first orgasm, so this one was not as intense. I stayed inside of her as my cock softened, making out with her the whole time.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You felt so good. I love when you fuck me. Even though I enjoy the fun with Mark, you're still the one for me."

"I love you babe."

"I love you too."

************

Friday finally arrived. We got home from work and changed into our swimsuits. I went with my usual trunks, but Jessica put on a black bikini that was a bit more revealing than the one she wore when we met Mark. It showed more cleavage and the back side was just little smaller and didn't quite cover all of her cheeks. After we got changed, we grabbed our towels and headed to the pool.

Usually, Jessica either wears shorts and a tank or wraps herself in a towel while walking to the pool. This time, she went just in her bathing suit, feeling the sexy confidence of what would likely happen tonight. She almost seemed to strut. It was extra sexy to see her confident in herself and her sexuality. It was like she was getting in touch with another side of herself.

We got to the pool and, as usual, it was pretty quiet. The only person there was Mark, who was doing laps in the pool. We got settled in and dropped our stuff by one of the chairs. Mark had just seen us and got out of the pool. He came over to say hi. I shook his hand and Jessica gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We chatted for a little and got into the pool. Jessica and I just splashed around, but we had Mark to play with as well. There were a few times where Jessica would cozy up to Mark and she would flirt with him. I think he might have grabbed her ass a few times, but it was hard to tell under the water. I was more certain that she had grabbed his cock through his trunks more than once.

After about 30 minutes, we decided to get in the hot tub. Jess was the first to get out and both Mark and I just stared at her wet bikini-covered behind.

"Damn, she really has a great ass," said Mark.

"That she does," I said. "And remember, you'll get closer look later."

"I can't wait."

Mark and I got out and went to the hot tub as well. We got on either side of her and slid into the tub. The sun was starting to set, so it was shaded, but not dark at the time. Still, no one else had come to the pool.

We were quietly sitting in the tub enjoying the heat at first, but Jessica made the first move and put her hand on my lap and gave my cock a squeeze through my shorts. I could tell she was doing the same to Mark.

"I hope you boys are ready for tonight," she said. "Pull down your trunks so I can stroke you."

Mark and I slid our trunks down just enough to free our cocks. Jess was sliding a hand up and down each hard shaft under the water.

"You both feel so good. I can't wait for you two to fuck me."

Mark responded with, "I've been thinking about this all week. I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off to your pictures."

"You liked them that much?"

"They were so sexy. I kept looking at the pictures of you covered in James' cum, wishing I could add to it."

I decided to make the next move and eased the bikini straps off of Jessica's shoulders. I pulled the cups of her top down, exposing her nipples, which were just above the water. I then leaned down and gave the one closest to me a kiss, and then a little nibble. Not to be left out, Mark leaned over and gave Jessica a kiss. They continued to make out deeply while I played with her nipples.

As she was starting to moan, we thought we heard something close to the pool entrance. We had to stop ourselves for a moment. While we don't mind observers, not everyone may appreciate what we were doing. At the risk of getting caught, and possibly kicked out, we decided to take things back to our place. Jessica pulled her top back up and Mark and I pulled our trunks up, even though it was pretty obvious we were both still aroused. We thought it may best to wrap towels around ourselves to at least try to hide our excitement. Jessica dried off, but did not wear a towel afterwards. She decided to strut back to the apartment in her bikini. If you were lucky enough to get a good look, you could see her nipples poking through her top.

As soon as we got through the door, Jessica gave both Mark and I deep kisses. She then backed away, took off her top to expose her tits and said, "Alright boys. Drop those shorts and let me see those cocks!"

Mark and I did not hesitate. We dropped the trunks and let our stiff cocks bounce forward. I could see Jessica lick her lips. Mark and I were standing next to each other, so Jess got on her knees in front of us and put a hand on each cock and started stroking. She put her mouth around Mark's cock first, continuing to stroke me. After about 30 seconds, she switched and took me into her mouth. She looked up at me while sucking and made eye contact. She stopped just long enough to give me a smile and then went back to work. She spent a few more minutes switching her oral attentions between me and Mark. After she decided that we had enough, she stood up and dropped her bottoms.

"Mark, get on the floor. I want to ride that big cock of yours. Babe, put your cock in my mouth while I ride him."

Both of us were happy to oblige. Mark laid down in the floor, his large cock standing at attention. Jess leaned down, grabbed his stiffness and slid her pussy around it. Based on how easy he slid in, she must have been dripping wet.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," she said. "Mark, you have such a nice cock."

I let her get settled in and grind him for a moment before I presented my cock to her mouth. She grabbed hold of it and pulled it towards her as she bucked on his cock. Despite having to multi-task, she settled into a good rhythm.

After a few minutes, she wanted to switch. She stood up, leaving a trail of pussy fluids on Mark's cock and pelvis. She had him stand up and then sucked on his cock to taste herself on him.

"James, get behind me and fuck me while I keep sucking Mark"

She got down on all fours and I got behind her. I easily slid into her as she was already wet and stretched out by Mark. Mark got in front of her and she put him back in her mouth.

"Jess, you look so fucking hot between us. You're so beautiful with a cock in your mouth," I said.

"You like watching me suck Mark's cock while you fuck me?" she responded after pulling her mouth off his cock.

"It's so sexy."

"His cock feels so nice in my mouth. It's so big I can barely get my mouth around it." She then proceeded to lick and suck up and down his shaft all the way to his balls. "I like tasting myself on him. I bet his load is going to taste even better."

This got me worked up and I picked up my pace. This made it difficult for her to keep sucking him, so she had to let go. She put her head down and yelled, "Fuck me harder. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I started going even harder in response.

"James, you feel so good. Cum inside me! Give me your load! I want you to explode in me!"

That put me past the point of no return and I released my seed inside of her. I stayed inside for a moment to savor the feeling and recover. I then pulled out and you could see a thick white stream drop from her pussy. She reached back to catch some with her left hand and then put it to her mouth to taste it.

"You taste so good babe," she said. "Thanks for giving me what I wanted." She then turned around and gave me a deep kiss. We held the kiss for a while before she pulled away. "I need to take care of Mark now," and she pulled away.

She then turned to Mark, stood up with cum dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy down the inside of her legs. "Mark, I need you to fuck my used pussy and make me cum. I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds."

Mark seemed hesitant at first, but he couldn't resist. "I don't care as long as I get inside of you. Lay down."

She then laid back onto the floor, and Mark then got on top of her. He put his cock at the entrance of her messy pussy and then easily slid it inside of her, my cum providing extra lubrication. They started kissing as Mark started thrusting.

Jess broke the kiss and then said, "I need you fuck me harder than that. Fuck my pussy like you mean it!"

He then got up on his knees to get a better position to thrust. I could tell he had a hard time getting leverage, so I grabbed a pillow to put under Jessica's lower back. This helped as Mark was able to get a better position, and he started to really give it to her. Her legs were spread wide and pinned back. I could see his cock thrust in and out of her slick shaved pussy. His cock was wet and slick with mine and her combined fluids. Each thrust smeared those fluids all over her pussy and his pelvis making a sloppy, sexy mess.

"Your cock feels so fucking good. It's filling my pussy! Keep fucking me!" she yelled.

I spoke up and said, "You look so hot getting pounded. I like how he stretches your tight pussy. I want to see him make you cum!"

This seemed to work for her as she started yelling, "I'm cumming!! Don't stop! Ooooooh fuuuuuck!!!!"

Mark did as he was told and kept going. As her massive orgasm subsided, she piped up with, "Mark, it's your turn. I want you to cum on me like you've been hoping. I want to feel your load explode on me!"

Mark pulled out of her pussy and straddled her getting his cock close to her face. He stroked his sloppy cock until he started shooting a huge load at her open, smiling mouth. A huge rope hit her in the forehead while rest hit her mouth and chest.

"Fuck, that was awesome," she said. "It feels so nice to have a load in and on me! I love being a sticky mess!"

"You look sexy when you're a mess! Cum looks good on you," I said

"You know what to do now. I know you want to!" She then sat up, pulled me over and gave me a deep kiss, sharing Mark's cum with me. I then licked off the cum from her forehead and then cleaned off her chest, savoring the taste before giving her a kiss to share it.

She then moved to give Mark's cock one last suck to clean it off, tasting what was left of all three of us. She then gave me another kiss to share the flavor. After that, I leaned down to lick her pussy, tasting the mess made inside of her. I didn't get to do it for long as her pussy was too sensitive for any more activity, but it was great getting to taste the mix.

"Fuck, that was fun," she said.

"Yes, it was", said Mark. "It's hot seeing you in such control."

"I agree," I said. "Babe, you are so hot when you embrace your sexiness."

"Thanks, guys," she said. "I don't know why it's been coming out. Maybe it's just being the center of attention."

"We're both happy to help," said Mark and I at the same time.

"At some point we should bring in another girl. I've always wanted to try it, so we need to make that happen. But I'll settle for two nice dicks for now."

"We'll work on it!" I said.

"I can't wait to see that," said Mark.

We were all exhausted at this point, so Mark put his trunks back on, said goodbye and left.

Jessica decided to get in the shower afterwards. We still couldn't keep our hands off each other despite how tired and sore we were. It was easy to tell that this was making our sex life and relationship stronger.

We finished up and headed to bed naked, soaking in the afterglow of another adventure.