All Comments on 'Friendly Dilemma Ch. 01'

by bill_p99

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tell him

go ahead be a friend

RylieOharaRylieOharaover 18 years ago
Very good!

A few spelling and grammatical errors, but I thought you did an excellent job for your first attempt.

RylieOharaRylieOharaover 18 years ago
Very good!

A few spelling and grammatical errors, but I thought you did an excellent job for your first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ask him

ask him: how is the open marriage thing working out? don't you get any jealousy when she cuckolds you?

then if it is ok, you are alright. if not, tell him: oh dear, that was the story beth was telling. i think you need to talk to beth.

btw, make a note to self - steve and ken are not to be invited to parties anymore. they would do it to beth, they would do it to kate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Great pace. I for one like the teasing build-up as Beth finds her way. Now they need to meet a group of men where Beth teases while he gets to reluctantly watch and both have to submit to her embarressing need for more and bigger.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good first effort

In a couple of spots it became a little difficult to follow but all in all it was a very good first story. There were perhaps a few too many characters to flesh them out properly.

darhforudarhforuover 18 years ago
Very good for the first time

Very good we enjoyed it.....Hope you write some more about Beth and Sam....Maybe not so many people in the story would help....Sort of hard to keep track of who is who.....Liked the Rico part.....Maybe a follow up with him would be nice.....Kay and Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

A well written,and very erotic story.As for the main characters,they are a slut,and a 'man'who should be stripped of that title.He probably deserves friends like the ones in the story,but I'm glad they are not mine.The next part should be interesting.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
More Please

Great Job. Looking forward to the next chapter where his friend finds out the lies told to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please write more

It is a sexy story. But the tension is also about how far Beth is willing to go--as we've seen she's eager to fuck someone besides her husband--and how far Sam is really comfortable letting her go.

I think Sam needs to discover what's really going on--then we need to see whether he can handle it. If not, then he and Beth have some problems to deal with.

Looking forward to more!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a Dilemma!

You write very well however, the story has some problems.

First, it this a fantasy or a real life drama? It is really borderline at this point.

As a fantasy you can write in very improbable situations and characters which come together for your desired outcome. For example, take the office masturbation scene involving Rico and Beth. If she was to talk dirty over the phone and masturbate why would she do it where others in the office could see it? Don't she have a cell phone so she do it in the bathroom? As a result she cheats on her husband again.

This story is the typically "dancing moth to the flame" story where the husband encourages his wife to get into more and more sexual activities until she crosses the line and fuck someone else. There are two outcomes: husband accept his cuckold role/lifestyle or husband backs away once he see the reality. You have written Sam as all but accepting his cuckold role when you wrote his thoughts about Beth and Danny. Beth seems to be a lying cheating slut (Slut meaning an indiscriminate fucker[male or female] of men and/or women).

In Part 2, the truth must come out about Beth. The main problem for Sam and Beth's marriage is the lying and cheating. Sam seems to be a pathetic character (I like Rob better). Sam does not think he deserves Beth so he sets her on this path to slutdom. He seems to be satisfied to a cuckold which I do not understand since he talks about himself loving sex and women. I mean why isn't he talking about opening the marriage up so that they both can try different partners? He is disconcerted about a woman in his office talking about loving big cocks. How is he going to feel about Beth having big cocks?

The theme of the story is about Rob and whether he should tell his friend Sam about Beth. At this point she has propositioned him and he knows she fucked Steve. It happened while she was drunk so in this one instance he can keep silent. What if there is more fucking around by Beth? Should he tell his wife Kath? How would Kath feel about this activity and her husband being involved? Beth appears to be using Rob and taking advantage of his friendship.

Anyway, there are a lot of directions this story can go and this was my two cents. Keep writing (the nits can always be fixed) and thanks for this story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The answer to this friendly delimina is simple

Beth should not be married to Sam. First of all Sam is a dud, a drunken bum who secumbs to drunken stupors. Next all the lads should grow up or have their little pimple heads twisted of their little immature bodies, Most important is that Britan should be a bombed and wiped off the face of the earth. England is a blight on the earth. I once had the pleasure of beating some Manchester Untited fans, sensless. It was in Amsterdam and a few british fans , perhaps five of them. got themselves lost and in unfamilar terrority. Bt the time i had got to them about twenty Holland fans had blooded them terrible so that they couldn't stand. I joined the revelers and took a tire iron to a few knees. The Manchester United fans were half dead and when I left I was sure the Holland fans would finish the job. No one was accountable and the world would have been better off with a few fans dead like the five. They were so like the lads at the party in which Beth was a slut. The very idea that a bunch of so called friends should act like they did was a horror. I repeat my notion that England should be vaporized, along with the bloody queen and all their fake BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the story was good,the plot sucked

tell us about your dumb fuck friend,who wife is a whore and you wouldn't tell him.fuck you and the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good for a first attempt.

Your writing skills are far superior to your story line. Sam should have a pussy installed because he acts like. His wife is whore with no morals at all. I is hard to identify or empathize with any of the characters in this story. I think that there are 3 groups of readers in the "Loving Wifes" section. Those wanting revenge, those wanting reconsilliation, and those that want cockolding. Any one usually strongly disagree with the other two. If you were to give your readers some sort of intro to let them know what to expect I think it would save some disappointment and low scores. Right now I don't care anything about your characters so there is no reason for me to read any further. I hope soon your plots improve to the level of your writing skill. anon jerry

WillbewatchingWillbewatchingover 13 years ago
Believable story

I thought it was a pretty good story.. very erotic and I have known soem party's.. and soem wives whom have that close to your story line.. so I'd say very believable.

Will Kirkham

Mesa Arizona

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I got tired of reading it midway through the first.

No story. Just jumping from one thing to another so I rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

I'm already looking for part two

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This story is so plodding and stilted that I can't really get into it, but I think that it will be the further adventures of this cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need More Info

I want more details about what happened between Beth an Ken's huge tongue! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, With mates like that who needs enemies, what a collection of tossers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous