Friendly Explorations Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen steps out to meet me for her first hotwife adventure.
1.2k words
4.13
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freshly showered and caffeinated, I turned to putting Karen's plan into action. From my end the plan was pretty simple. It was basically what I would have done anyway: I went through Jon's wall on MeWe and just fucking bombed it with emojis and comments. It was all pics of Karen, and every one of them was hot. Some were just sexy and others were downright naughty as all fuck. I emojied every post. I commented on every post, and on the naughtier ones, I commented extensively.

The themes and tags he'd given ranged on the tamer end from vanilla boob and bum appreciation to exhibitionism and voyeurism. On the naughtier end they ran to overt candaulism, cuckoldry, hotwifery, and aspirational MMF ménagerie. I gave each the thoughtful, naughty attention it deserved, and it wasn't long before I saw that Karen was busy catching up with my comments and emojiing them, adding appreciative or encouraging comments here and there. At one point, she direct messaged me.

You're rocking it! Jon's gonna cream his shorts when he sees all your naughty comments!

I'm just appreciating the natural beauty and naughtiness that he's so generously displayed, I replied.

She marked my message with a heart emoji and I replied, The hardest part is - well, my cock! And not stopping every ten minutes to stroke it!

Keep it up, she replied with a wink and a smile.

I gave her an eggplant emoji and went back to trolling Jon's intimate exposé of his hot wannabe hotwife. I got to the bottom of his wall and started to work my way back up, adding more extensive, more explicit remarks. In several places, where he'd asked for thoughts, comments, or replies to 'what would you do if...' prompts, I left lengthy, explicit vignettes describing steamy sex scenes I fantasized having with Karen, or with Karen and him.

I took a break to grab a second cup of coffee. When I came back, I spied my tablet on my bureau and decided to continue my work on the larger screen. As soon as I logged in, I saw a cascade of notifications that @Sxxx Wxxx had emojied or replied to one of my comments.

I followed back through and added emojis on top of his and replied to a couple of his comments. My DM lit up. I had messages from both Jon and Karen. I opened Karen's first.

He's so fucking turned on right now!

She posted a picture of Jon's cock, throbbing hard, with its head all plumped out smooth, and veins bulging down the shaft. Wrapped around the base we're Karen's fingers, one sporting her wedding band.

Me, too, I replied quickly, then swiped over to the DM request from Jon.

Thanks for all the hot comments. I'm so turned on that you like my wife!

'Like' is a mild word, I replied.

She gets you hard.

She drives me fucking bonkers crazy horny. Yes, she gets me super hot and throbbing hard I typed back.

Are you hard right now?

As all fuck, I answered, truthfully.

She's sucking my cock right now, A video clip followed. I watched Karen's hot lips sliding down his shaft and I melted.

I showed her some of your comments and they got her wet as all fuck,, he typed.

I watched the bobbing '@Sxxx Wxxx is typing' notification and felt my cock and balls pulsing in time with it.

Glad to hear it! Makes me horny as fuck. She's got a gorgeous fucking cockmouth, I typed.

I grabbed my phone and positioned my pad on my thighs so that my hard cock was in line with his in the video clip. I pressed play on my pad and record on my phone at the same time. I shot a clip of me stroking my cock in time with Karen's mouth working on his dick. I checked it quickly for any potentially revealing background. Finding none, I sent it.

Fuck! That's so hot, Jon typed into my DM. You're gonna make me cum!

That wouldn't be a bad thing, I encouraged. Cum in her hot cockmouth and let me kiss her afterwards, I added by way of encouragement.

And if I hold out and end up cumming in her pussy?

I'll plow her hot creampie with another hot load and then eat her out, I assured him.

You're a naughty fucker, he teased.

I'll be as fucking naughty as you want me to be, I assured him.

I wanna watch her suck your cock, he averred.

I posted him the same pic of my cock that I'd posted her the night before. I'm game any time, I added.

She's mounted me, he typed; Says she wants to feel me cum all up inside her hot pussy!

He posted a pic of Karen's hot ass riding his cock reverse cowgirl.

I think you should do that, I encouraged.

Wish you could be here to see this!

Wish I could see the other side of that, I replied; I'd slap my mouth on you both together!

Just then, Karen posted a clip of her riding Jon's cock from her side. Her lips parted to expose her erect clit and flush, engorged cuntlips as she pumped her tight sex up and down his hard shaft.

Oh! Fuck! I typed and sent to Karen. To Jon I posted, Fuck! I'd fucking love to lick her hot pussy while you fucked her full of hot cum!

Fuck! Make her cum! I'm gonna blow, he typed.

Fill her up! Fill her hot pussy full of your cum, I encouraged.

A flurry of emojis followed, then a long pause before Jon typed,Fuck! I came so fucking hard!

Me, too, I typed, though I hadn't.

Damn! I wish you could be here right now!

Maybe I could, I replied; Where's 'here'?

After a bit of a pause, he named our state and town.

Shut the fuck up! I texted back.

What, he queried.

I could be there in like twenty minutes! It was an exaggeration; I lived like ten minutes from them.

No!

Yes!

For real!?

I'm headed out to lunch in just a bit if you want to meet up, I replied, texting him the name of a deli and pub place a few blocks away from my house. I'll be at the back corner table. Blue Oxford, gray slacks, and a cunt-eating grin if your hot wife shows up!

With that, I dressed quickly and was seated in the back of the pub not fifteen minutes later. I ordered a beer for the wait and a couple of pies and a couple bottles of Chianti to go. No matter what happened, I wasn't gonna be dining in.

Not ten minutes later, Karen showed up and quickly found me. She was flushed, breathless, and grinning from ear to ear. She slid into the chair opposite me and husked, "I can't believe it! He says I can do whatever I want! I just have to send him pictures!"

"Good thing I ordered 'to go', then," I smiled. Just then, Clara showed up with my order. I pressed some bills into the check holder, leaving a generous tip, and Karen and I sauntered out arm-in-arm, both brimming with naughty expectations.