Friendly Neighbor Assistance Call Ch. 02

Story Info
Therese and the Neighbor work on Getting her off.
1.4k words
4.45
8.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly close the window and grab my dildo, rushing back into my bedroom. My cat blinked at me and then went back to his snoozing. I quickly grabbed my deodorant, and spritz some perfume in the key heat spots across my body. Slipping into a string of a thong while running into the bathroom I brush my teeth and am sliding the tooth brush back into the glass when the knock on my door pulls my attention.

Grabbing the ties on my robe, I rush to the door and open it. Much to my surprise it isn't the alley neighbor I invited, but the neighbor across the hall.

He holds up a measuring cup, "Is it possible to get two cups of sugar from you? I'm in the current process and used what little I had for my coffee this morning unfortunately..." His eyes roam down from my face to my mouth, onto my hard nipples peaking through the robe, down to my bare feet and back again.

I swallow. He's an attractive man, too. "I do, ummm, come in for the moment and I'll just give you the bag." I run to the kitchen and look around to try to find the sugar bag I had bought a month or two prior. Grabbing the stepping stool, I open the cabinet and reach up to grab the bag. It's just barely out of reach. Tipping forward some more, I hear a gasp. Turning back, I see the neighbor from the alley, and my sugar requesting neighbor staring at my ass. Oops. Didn't mean to moon anyone... at least not unintentionally without purpose.

Grabbing the sugar bag with a quick jump, I crawled down the counter apologizing to the gentlemen. The flush I could feel slowly growing from between my breasts up my chest into my throat and finally, crawling onto my cheeks. Looking down, I cleared my throat. "I'm so sorry about the flash there. It wasn't intentional. I'm truly sorry." After handing him the bag of sugar, he looked at me, smiled and then nodded. "Oh, no worries. I don't complain about free shows." Winking at me I looked over to the across-alley man and then flicker back. The neighbor is slowly walking out.

Unconsciously I can't stop my eyes from slowly perusing his broad shoulders where his polo shirt hugs tightly tucked into a pair of steel grey dress pants that groped his ass cheeks and emphasized his strong thighs. When I looked back up to where his eyes are, I'm surprised to see him wink at me before closing the door after giving a quick nod of acknowledgement to alley-man. That prompted me to look over in slight mortification at the alley-man realizing.... I don't know his name, or anything about him other than his cock was something to be worshipped on hands, knees, beds, couches, or even on a pedestal. Woah. Slight mortification and astonishment that I was watching someone walk away while someone elsecame to me expecting a sexual encounter only to realize that I had a man currently in my apartment, getting sugar. It screamed cringeworthy.

"Hi! Umm, do pardon me. I'm so sorry with how forward I was but I'm...." I trailed off because I didn't want to stop this. I wanted it. The liquids secreting from my swollen cunt told me so. I just didn't know how to tell him I'm clueless on where to go from here.

His voice was a deep dark caramel sound that made me wish he was talking into my clit. It streaked straight from my clit into my womb and expanded outwards hardening my nipples even more than they already were. "Hi Therese, names Michael but you can call me Mike." I gulped. Whatever he wanted to be called didn't bother me. If he would have said his name was John Boy I would have nodded and called him that too.

"Hi, Mike. Ummm. I won't lie I don't normally have a man around here asking for sugar, nor me climbing onto counters to get it while in a robe waiting for a stranger to visit." I shrug and grin a bit.

He chuckles deeply and then grabbed off the counter my still wet dildo. Oh. My. God. I never realized that the neighbor had probably watched me set my freshly used dildo onto the counter before crawling onto the top of the counter to grab the sugar. Oh my. "So," he grins a little bigger "you wanna give me a little bit of sugar?" He slowly walks up to me, his pants starting to tent in the front as he swaggered over closer to me. His hand slides from my cheek to behind my ear holding my hair back and leaving my bare neck open for him. I turned my neck to the side to open up and lean my head back. His lips slowly pressed into my heated skin and I felt his other hand slowly untie the loose knot of the robe. Once the knot was undone, he slid the robe onto the floor. He never left my neck with his lips though.

Once I was well melted from the amazing feelings of his tongue and teeth nipping at me, he moved his hand from my hair to my waist and picked me up to sit me on the counter. My counter was a little taller than his hip height so he leaned up a bit and rubbed his erection along my thong covered core. I moaned. I wanted more. I needed more. I could not live another day without an orgasm and I swear if it didn't happen....

Michael's lips didn't stay in one spot on my neck, he was interested in more and had no problem sliding my back down leaving my breast to his perusal and my damp panties and cunt leaning over the counter. Slowly, his lips left a trail of heat headed to my breasts. Instead of licking or biting, or even directly into sucking on my nipples, he went around and around until I moaned, "Please." When his hot mouth enclosed my bud into his mouth I felt my cunt squeeze and release more fluids into the already fluid overloaded panties.

His hands went down from my hips to the panties on the sides and without much ado, he ripped them completely from me and then tossed the thong behind him somewhere I'd have to hunt for in the morning. The odd thing was, he never touched my pussy. He returned to focusing on my breasts and between nipple bites and pinches, I was in ecstasy. Eventually, he moaned and turned his head to my ear. "So, Therese, do you always leave hot cum sliding down your cunt onto the counters?" I shook my head from the wave after wave of pleasure.

"Wha-?" But looking down I was stunned to see that my cunt had been slowly leaking onto the counter. It wasn't a lake like all the pornos would make you assume, but it was a small little amount of fluids from me, that normally would have pooled on my underwear. "Uh, no."

He smirked, "That I think it best you let me see what I can do about that." Without further ado, he got onto his knees and slid my ass forward, setting my foot onto the adjacent counter and dove into my cunt like a dying man for water. I squeaked with the accuracy of him finding my clit so fast and starting right into satisfying me. Groaning, he echoed me as well. When I was about to scream because of the continual lap on my clit, he switched it up and started circling and I could feel a strong desire to scream and just let go. "Therese, you aren't allowed to cum yet." I swallowed and grunted. Damnit. I want to fucking cum all over his face.

"Why not?!" My voice squeaky and whining.

"Because I haven't gotten to do this yet." Instead of another standard flick of his tongue across my clit, he lowered his head more and started to rim it around my asshole. I clamped up and he pinched my clit finally telling me, "Now. You cum on my face, NOW." My asshole tensed up and wrapped around his deep tongue, my clit pulsed. The juices from my cunt just gushed and the last thing I truly remember before lights out, was screaming his name so loud I'm sure my neighbors across the alley heard me. Oh. My. God.